Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ The Big Break-Up ❯ Chapter 6

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This story contains scenes of explicit sex, naughty words, and other horrible, offensive things.  If you are underage in your house, village, town, city, community, state, province, country, or continent: READ NO FURTHER!  If that type of thing offends your tender sensibilities, or you are stupid: READ NO FURTHER!  All characters are the copyright of their respective creators and/or owners; no copyright infringement is intended by this story.  Any resemblance to people, places, or situations alive, dead, or otherwise is purely coincidental.
 
The Big Break-Up
Chapter 6
 
The Next Day, Monday, Shortly After 11 am
 
Kyoko Tokue was a very successful young woman. Only 26, she was the owner of four different women's clothing boutiques in the Tokyo area and was thinking of adding a fifth. One of the reasons she was so successful was the efforts she made to stay in touch with her customers. She visited her stores regularly and not just to keep track of their finances. Instead, she was often out on the floor helping the sales staff and knew all of her regular shoppers by name. Kyoko worked hard at making sure her stores were able to provide exactly what women wanted, whether they were young or old, daring or conservative, rich or poor.
 
That was why Kyoko, despite her position as store owner, was the one at the door to first greet Nodoka Saotome as she entered. “Ah, Mrs. Saotome! What a pleasure to see you again! Please come in!”
 
“Thank you, Kyoko-san. I just knew you would be the perfect person to help me.”
 
“Help you, Mrs. Saotome? Do you need a special kimono for a formal event?” Kyoko well knew Nodoka's preferences in clothing.
 
“No, actually I need your help with my daughter,” Nodoka frowned slightly as she looked behind her. “She should be here…Ah! Here they are!”
 
Kyoko politely directed her attention back to the store's front entrance even as she mentally filed away the information that Nodoka Saotome had a daughter. She had known the woman had a son, whose manliness the proud mother was always commenting on, but the store owner had never heard of any daughter. The doors automatically slid open to reveal two figures. One, Kyoko's eyes briefly slid over. A teenage boy, Nodoka's son she assumed, clad in some rather worn looking clothes and overburdened with numerous bags from different men's stores that were near Kyoko's boutique. She supposed the boy was handsome enough, but she was much more interested in the other person who was entering her store, currently laughing out loud at something the boy had said.
 
The girl was clearly young, a teenager, with the brightest red hair Kyoko had ever seen gathered together in a pigtail that reached about halfway down her back. She was a bit short, but extremely curvaceous. And from the outline of the girl's large breasts which were straining against the sleeveless Chinese shirt she was wearing, Kyoko was quite sure that she wasn't wearing any kind of bra. As Kyoko drank in the sight of this beautiful, blue-eyed little minx she could feel her body temperature start to rise. The fact of the matter was that Kyoko was a lesbian and that Nodoka Saotome's teenaged daughter was pushing all of the right buttons for her. Eventually, Kyoko was able to tear her attention off the girl long enough to realize that Nodoka was talking to her.
 
“You see, Ranko simply must have a complete makeover! We'll need casual clothes, formal clothes, some kimonos, school uniforms…”
 
“Don't forget that I'll need some stuff to practice in, Mom,” Ranko suddenly interjected.
 
“Practice?” Kyoko asked, smiling at Ranko. “What sport do you play?”
 
“Oh, it's not a sport. I'm a martial artist! The Saotome School of Anything Goes Martial Arts!”
 
“How nice! What school will you be attending? We have a fairly good selection of uniforms from the schools in the local area, but if it's from farther away we may have to order some things.”
 
“Furinkan High School in Nerima,” Ranko supplied.
 
“Can we move it along?” Ranma asked plaintively. “These bags weigh a ton!” He was of course ignored by all the women as is always the experience for men during shopping trips.
 
“Furinkan…Furinkan…” Kyoko tapped her bottom lip thoughtfully. “I'm positive we have the blouses and shoes, but I'm not too sure about the skirt. Please wait a moment and I'll go check.” The store owner moved off, her high heels clacking on the store's tiled floor as she walked.
 
“Mom,” Ranko spoke up in the sore owner's absence, her voice unusually tentative for her. “Ya know; you don't really have to do this. I mean…it must be expensive and everything. I can…”
 
“Shush, dear,” Nodoka quickly silenced her new daughter with a finger on the teen's lips. “Don't you worry about a thing. Buying a few clothes for my children is the least I can do for you both. Especially since I missed so much time with you both!” Tears sprang up in Nodoka's eyes and she suddenly hugged both Ranma and Ranko closely, causing them to squirm with embarrassment. Their mother had just barely released them when they were rejoined by Kyoko.
 
“Well, I was right that we can provide everything but the skirt for your school uniforms, Ranko-chan,” She immediately said. “But we can take your measurements today and order the skirts easily enough, all right?”
 
“That sounds perfect, Kyoko-san,” Nodoka agreed. “Now where should we…?”
 
“Please follow me, Mrs. Saotome,” Kyoko led the Saotomes deeper into the store. “Since you said Ranko-chan needs nearly everything, I've reserved the largest changing room for you. Your son can wait here,” She indicated a cushioned chair set up outside the changing room. Ranma immediately dropped the bags he was carrying with a satisfied groan and then slumped into the seat, obviously ready to spend some time being completely bored out of his mind. The three women, meanwhile, entered the changing area.
 
Even before the room's door closed behind her Ranko was already shedding her clothes, completely indifferent to her mother or the store owner's presence. Kyoko felt her breath catch in her throat as the redhead so casually revealed her lovely body, but then blinked in surprise at seeing that the only underwear the teenager had on was a pair of boxer shorts. “Uh, perhaps some underwear too?” Kyoko suggested a bit diffidently, holding her breath and hoping the other women would agree. She needn't have worried.
 
“Most definitely!” Nodoka immediately said, shaking her head with an amused smile at Ranko who was shrugging indifferently. “I can't believe you're still wearing Ranma's underwear, Ranko dear!”
 
“Well, what else was I supposed to wear?”
 
“Surely you could have borrowed some from…Well, never mind.” Nodoka turned from her daughter to the rather confused store owner. “Kyoko-san, we're going to need a full selection of bras, panties, nighties and so on.” She paused thoughtfully before adding, “We may as well get a few more…interesting choices as well. Ranko is old enough for them.”
 
Kyoko nodded her head in happy agreement, knowing from experience with this particular customer just what she wanted. She realized from Ranko's confused expression, however, that the teenager had no idea what they were talking about. “Ranko-chan? Could you please remove your…boxers? I need to take some measurements.”
 
“Sure,” Again Ranko showed no hesitation in baring her body and was quickly completely naked.
 
Nodoka regarded her daughter's healthy, vibrant form with proud approval, thinking of all the beautiful grandchildren she'd soon have. Kyoko was also extremely happy to see all of this gorgeous teen, but was careful to hide her feelings and eagerness behind a more professional manner. Her hands couldn't help but tremble slightly, however, as she started measuring Ranko's body in order to get the appropriate selection of clothes. As her fingers touched the firm, flawless skin before her she had to fight off the strong urge to caress it and feel its silky texture. What a fantastic body! Kyoko thought as she went about her business. She really must do a lot of martial arts to have such wonderful muscles and muscle tone, but she's also so perfectly soft in all the right places! And what a beautiful face with such bright, blue eyes! I'd love toKyoko's thoughts took a definite turn towards the more erotic as she finished up the measurements.
 
Standing up, Kyoko felt a bit light-headed and stammered, “I, I'll go get some things. Please wait a moment.” Exiting the room she hurried past the half asleep Ranma, his head slowly nodding downward before snapping back upright, to get a large selection of underwear that she couldn't wait to see Ranko dressed in.
 
About thirty minutes later a large selection of under things had been set aside for purchase. They had started with basic, daily underwear before moving on to the kind Ranko would need for strenuous training. Now they were just finishing a selection of more erotic lingerie. Ranko was staring doubtfully into a mirror, looking at herself clad in white, thigh-high stockings, gauzy white, French-cut panties and a lacy, white and pink corset that only emphasized her wonderful breasts. A large variety of similarly racy underwear was piled to the side.
 
Ranko looked up to see Nodoka and Kyoko both nodding their heads in complete approval of her appearance. “Are ya sure guys really like this stuff?”
 
“Oh, definitely!” Nodoka and Kyoko said simultaneously. And girls too! The store owner added mentally, barely able to keep herself from rubbing her thighs together as her arousal built to uncontrollable levels. She just knew that when this shopping trip was over, she'd just have to see this girl again somehow.
 
“Well…” Ranko continued to look at her image doubtfully. Suddenly a smile lit up her face as she thought of something. “Well, then. Let's give it a try, shall we?” Before her mother or the store keeper could ask her what she meant, Ranko flung open the changing room door and stepped out into the store area.
 
The sudden appearance of the half naked, sexily clad beauty caused some shocked embarrassment among the rest of the shoppers in the store, but Ranko completely ignored them. She only had one person in mind and that was Ranma. Unfortunately for her, he was currently in a handstand position doing one finger pushups in an attempt to drive away the boredom of waiting for Ranko and his mother to finish their shopping. Despite the fact that he was facing the changing room, his eyes were closed in concentration. Thus, he was completely unaware of Ranko's presence. That was easily changed, though.
 
“Hey, Ranma! Whaddaya think?”
 
Ranma opened his eyes and was struck with the upside-down image of his redheaded counterpart wearing sexy lingerie and striking a classic model pose, one hand up behind her head, the other on an out shot hip, back arched to emphasize her bust and form while she blinked her blue eyes innocently at him. The young martial artist's reaction was immediate.
 
“Aaauuhhh!!”
 
CCCRRRAAAAAAASSSSSHHHH!!!
 
“Bwahahahahah!!” Ranko's laughter peeled out as Ranma fell down on his head and from there tipped over to smash into the chair, knocking it over and causing himself some severe pain.
 
“Yeah, yeah,” Ranma muttered as he regained his feet, rubbing his head and side where they hurt the most. “Real funny.”
 
“Aw, come on,” Ranko mock-pouted. “Don't be that way. But seriously, Ranma, whaddaya think of this getup? Am I sexy?”
 
Ranma blushed bright red and muttered something inaudible.
 
“Huh?” Ranko pressed. “What was that?”
 
“I said, yeah you're sexy,” Ranma finally admitted, face flushed with embarrassment. Suddenly he smiled, though. “If that idiot Ryouga was here, we'd be having to look for life preservers to save ourselves from the blood he'd be shootin' outta his nose!”
 
“That's all I wanted to know. Thanks!” With that the redhead sauntered back into the changing room and grinned happily at the two older women who were staring at her in surprise. “I guess you guys are right. If it works on Ranma, it'll work on anyone! Now what's next?” Ranko and Kyoko immediately turned to the next set of clothing to try on, but Nodoka stayed unusually silent, a slight frown on her face. She soon recovered her normal poise, however, and joined the other women in helping her newest child to select clothing.
 
For the next few hours Kyoko and her sales staff were kept busy bringing in article after article of clothing. Some were accepted and brought to the front counter to be paid for later, others were rejected. For some things, such as the kimonos and yukata that Nodoka insisted that Ranko get, they were only able to select the material and make sure they had the right measurements. The items themselves would have to be made and sent to the Tendo house later.
 
In the course of these clothing tryouts it quickly became clear that Ranko shared Ranma's preference for clothing made in Chinese styles, although Nodoka was able to convince the teen to broaden her selection some. One area she was unable to budge the redhead from was her insistence on a degree of practicality in all of her clothes. Ranko wanted nothing that was too binding or would restrict her movements overly much, in case she needed to fight. Nodoka fretted over this, saying that girls shouldn't be fighting so much, but Ranko only laughed and said she knew what she was talking about from personal experience.
 
A good example of this was when they finally got to the point of trying out the school uniform Ranko would need to attend Furinkan High School. As Kyoko had mentioned before, the white blouse wasn't a problem, but she had to substitute a black skirt instead of the green one worn at Furinkan. The style was the same, though, so the store owner felt it would at least ensure that they got the right size when they ordered the ones Ranko would need. As soon as she put on the clothes, however, Ranko began frowning.
 
“Is something wrong, Ranko-chan?” Kyoko asked. “Those should be the right size…”
 
“I need more room in the shirt,” Ranko commented, twisting her torso back and forth and windmilling her arms. “There ain't no way I can throw a decent punch in this shirt without ripping out the seams. And this skirt…!” She kicked her leg upward, cursing as she did so. “Man! It gets all wrapped up around my legs! I couldn't do much of anything with these on!!”
 
“Well, it is for school, not fighting,” Nodoka pointed out reasonably to her daughter.
 
“Yeah, but we always end up in some kinda fight. I gotta be ready!”
 
“Doesn't Akane wear this style of uniform? It doesn't seem to interfere with her fighting.”
 
Ranko snorted dismissively. “Bah! What that uncute tomboy does ain't really fighting! All she does is bull into the weaklings she brawls with and use her brute strength! She's got no technique at all!!”
 
Furinkan sounds like a very unusual school, Kyoko thought in the understatement of the millennium as the mother and daughter argued back and forth. Eventually, she cautiously intervened. “You know, although this is the length that is recommended by the school regulations, many girls do…bend the rules a bit to shorten it. It's not really a big deal. And it's easy enough to change blouses to find one Ranko-chan likes, Mrs. Saotome.”
 
“Well,” Nodoka slowly agreed. “I suppose if you say so…”
 
After several different tries Kyoko was able to find a combination that met with Ranko's considered approval. The skirt was short, ending several inches above her knee, but not as short as that worn by a number of schoolgirls. The blouse, meanwhile, didn't tuck into her skirt where it would impede her, but ended right at the waistband of the skirt. In addition, it had enough give in it that Ranko felt comfortable. “Let's give it a try, all right?” The redhead suggested after doing a few stretches in the clothing combination to test her flexibility.
 
Ranko again left the changing room and laughed as she saw Ranma fully asleep, scrunched in an uncomfortable position in the chair, a small strand of drool seeping out of the corner of his mouth. Her mood quickly became serious as she began to swiftly move through a few basic kata, testing out how they felt in her new clothing. As she became more accustomed to them, she upped the ante, trying out her Chestnut Fists attack and some spin kicks. From there she really cut loose.
 
Kyoko, Nodoka, and everyone in the store, well except for the sleeping Ranma that is, watched in amazement as the beautiful, redheaded schoolgirl began leaping, flipping, kicking, spinning and punching all over the place. Part of their surprise came from the sheer technical and physical skills that the teenager was displaying. Another rather large source of their shock, however, was the fact that Ranko wasn't currently wearing any underwear. She had been so busy switching in and out of different outfits, she had never bothered to actually put on any of the underwear that she was buying. Thus, Ranko was unknowingly flashing her unwilling audience with nearly every one of her moves.
 
“These'll definitely be OK!” Ranko said brightly after finishing her short, way too short in Kyoko's opinion, workout. As the teenager stepped into the changing room and began shucking off the uniform, Nodoka laid a motherly hand on her shoulder. “What's up, Mom?” Ranko asked, surprised at the contact.
 
“Ranko dear,” Nodoka suggested quietly. “While you do have a very lovely figure, it's probably better for you to keep certain parts of your anatomy to yourself, or at least until you meet someone special.”
 
“Huh?”
 
Nodoka silently held out a pair of panties and a bra to her daughter. As Ranko took them from her, she suddenly realized what had happened and flushed a shade of red that almost perfectly matched her flame-tinted hair. “Don't worry, dear,” Nodoka reassured her. “There's no harm done. Now, Kyoko-san?”
 
“Yes, Mrs. Saotome?”
 
“I believe that's the last of what we need for now. Would you be so kind as to ring up our total?”
 
“Of course, ma'am. Actually,” Kyoko poked her head out from the changing room and called one of her staff members over. “Akiko? Please escort Mrs. Saotome to the front counter and assist her in paying for her purchases. Ranko-chan and I will be right behind you, Mrs. Saotome.”
 
“Yes, ma'am,” The sales clerk said to her boss before turning to Nodoka. “Please follow me, Mrs. Saotome.”
 
While Nodoka went off to the register to pay for Ranko's clothes, Kyoko and Ranko stayed behind in the changing room. Ranko was finishing putting on the same clothes she had been wearing when she entered the shop, now with the addition of some new underwear, though. Kyoko appeared to be straightening up the area, but in reality she was steeling herself to approach this lovely, if somewhat strange teenager. She usually avoided any type of personal relationship with her customers as it might possibly have a negative impact on her business, but this one time she couldn't help it.
 
“Uh, Ranko-chan?” Kyoko began tentatively.
 
“Mmhmm?” Ranko's voice was slightly muffled as she pulled her shirt over hear, shaking her head to clear her hair from the collar.
 
“I just wanted to offer you my card,” Kyoko passed it over to the teen. “You've been such a good customer today that I wanted to encourage you to return anytime. Just give me a call at either of those numbers and I'll make sure you get a special discount at any of the stores I own.”
 
“Really?! Wow, thanks! But I don't really think I'll be needing any new clothes for a while considering…”
 
“Well, you never know,” Kyoko laughed. “Whenever you buy a lot of things at once you always seem to forget something. Besides, we girls can never have too many clothes.”
 
“If you say so.” Ranko shrugged, not really being all that familiar with how many women felt about clothes. “But thanks again.”
 
“Think nothing of it.” Kyoko paused for a moment before continuing, “By the way, Ranko-chan, I couldn't help but overhear your mother talking about attracting a special man. Are you seeing someone?” Please say `No'! Please say `No'! The store owner prayed fervently as she waited for the teenager's reply.
 
“Well, sorta,” Ranko said with a smile.
 
“`Sort of'? What do you mean?”
 
“Well, I am seein' someone. It's just that he don't know it yet.”
 
Now, what in the world does that mean?! Kyoko wondered, but had no chance to ask as Ranko had already left the changing room. The store owner silently followed the redhead and watched as she shook awake her sleeping brother. Ranma woke with a start, blinked in confusion, then groaned in pain as he was suddenly struck with discomfort in several places, not only from having fallen earlier, but also due to sleeping in such an uncomfortable situation. Ranko just laughed merrily as he stood up and began stretching and twisting, trying to work out the soreness.
 
“C'mon, Ranma,” the redhead said as she threw a punch at her brother, only to have it quickly blocked even as he stifled a yawn. “Let's get a move on! We've got more bags for you to carry.”
 
“Yay, I can't wait,” Ranma said sarcastically, then he held his stomach as it rumbled ominously. “Man! I hope we're gonna eat soon! I'm starvin'!!”
 
“Me, too,” Ranko admitted. “Mom said somethin' about having lunch at her place, so the sooner we get there, the sooner we can eat.”
 
“Sounds good to me.” The two walked over to the register where Ranma stared in shock at the mountain of bags awaiting him. “You gotta be kiddin' me!”
 
“Remember, `Just think of this as part of your training, boy.'” Ranko mock quoted Genma, making Ranma scowl.
 
“It's part of your manly duty, Ranma dear,” Nodoka admonished her son.
 
Ranma took one look at the cloth-covered katana that his mother still carried everywhere with her and quietly began picking up enough baggage to make a professional Sherpa quit his job and decide to become a door-to-door yak dung salesperson instead.
 
Watching as the family left her shop, Kyoko could only silently lament; Why are the good one always taken? Oh well, hopefully she'll have forgotten to get something and will be back soon.