Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ The Flower Giver ❯ The Flower giving has to begin ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The flower giver
Chapter1 Just watching a movie
 
It was a cold winter night and akane was watching a scary movie. Her and ranma were the only two there, séance nabiki was ice skating with kasumi and friends, and soun and genma were drinking and staying at a hotel that night. So séance it was just them ranma had to scare akane. As akane was watching the movie ranma could hear it say “I'm going to kill you. So here's Johnny.” This movies kinda scary, thought akane.
Boo!
Yelled ranma. Ahh yelled akane, why you ranma you jerk. Bam! She hit ranma as hard as she could with her good old trusty hammer. Ow god dammit. Yelled ranma in pain. Well it's your own fault you shouldn't scare me like that, she said in fury. What in the hell are you watching, said ranma trying to change the subject. Johnny the homicidal maniac. If you get so scared why do you watch it. I don't know I just do. Well I better go than, said ranma.
Ranma wait ah will you ah watch this with me, said akane. Ah yeah sure, said ranma with his face red. Akane's was turning red as well. He sat down and his hand touched her hand. He automatically removed it. Man it's freezing in here said ranma shaking.
I'm not surprised, said akane, the heat isn't on high; here you can have some of my blanket. She put her blanket around him. He put his head on her shoulder. Ranma, said akane with confusion in her voice. I'm only doing this so there's more room for the blanket to go on me, said ranma trying to cover up his real reason. Its fine I was just wondering, said akane blushing because she knew his real reason. They just sat and watched the movie together.
Little as ranma and akane knew there father's weren't just at the bar they were really devising a plan for ranma and akane to get together quicker. With just a couple of drinks on the side. Tendo my good friend are son and daughters are taking to long to get married, said genma. I agree saotome, said soun. There must be a way for ranma boy to choose one of his three fiancée's, said genma. Yes ahh I've got it saotome. Why don't we have a contest when all three girl's are in a house together with ranma and nobody else is there. Then after a number of week's ranma giver's the girl he wants a rose.
That's brilliant tendo you came up with that all on you're own. Well actually I got it from a game show/ TV show. Oh well close enough, said genma, Will begin tomorrow. But first I'm really drunk let's go to the hotel room, said soun. Good idea tendo.they passed out when they got to the room. Tomorrow it would be hell for ranma and akane.
Authors note: sorry if there's a lot of errors if you spot any. I did this at night and I zipped quickly through the spelling errors.