Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ The Flower Giver ❯ So The Games Begin ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3 so the games begin
It had been 2 hours since the game began (that would mean it was 12:00) and shampoo was already getting on Akane's last nerve.
`Shampoo why are you going near the bathroom”
“It is obvious akane shampoo need to use bathroom”
“You know as well as I do that ranma is taking a bath”
“Yes so stupid akane shampoo go in with to go see ranma”
“You can't do that shampoo”
“And why not”
Rule # 3 no one is to go into the bathroom while ranma is in there no acceptations, said akane proud of herself. Stupid akane, said shampoo. Ranma walked out of the bathroom. Okay anyone can use the bathroom now, said ranma. It akane turn next, said shampoo eagerly. Shampoo why would you do that, whispered ukyo. It obvious, said shampoo also whispering, akane be away from ranma more time for shampoo and ukyo.
Yeah you go ahead akane will be waiting, said ukyo as she through akane into the bathroom. Those guys's sure do act weird sometimes. As ranma was sitting down he noticed a little black thing running back and forth quickly. Ranma quickly stomped on it. Huh look what we got here a little black piggy, said ranma enthusiastically. Squeak squeak, yelped the little black pig known as ryoga. Ryoga than bit ranma and started heading towards the bathroom. Oh know you don't you're not going to sneak in and take a bath with akane.
As ranma was chasing after ryoga akane was getting undressed for here warm bath. Then in came ryoga and ranma. Akane screamed with embarrassment to only have a towel covering her. Hearing akane scream made ranma trip and fall right on her, the only lucky thing for akane was that she still had her towel on. Since shampoo and ukyo heard akane scream they ran right into the bathroom, seeing ranma and akane in an awkward position. Akane how could you you're trying to subdues him aren't you, said ukyo. Yeah right why would I want to subdue this perve, said akane trying to cover up her embarrassment.
“What did you call me”
“ Just drop dead ranma I hate you. All never forgive you for what you did”
Akane than ran away still in her towel. She said she hate's me I mean she told me that before but this time she means it, thought ranma sadly. Ranma then looked into p- Chan's eyes. This is all you're fault you stupid pig, murmured ranma.
“ Ranma why you talk to strange pig p Chan as akane call him.”
I forgot i'm basically the only one who nose about ryoga's secret, thought ranma.
“I'm goanna take little p______chan for a walk”
“Okay ranma honey all have a dinner ready for you when you get back”
“ No shampoo make ranma dinner”
“forget it ranma is going to eat my delicious okanomiake.”
“Ha you make shampoo laugh ranma have my delicious and nutrias noodles”
“Ha you gotta be kidding me noodles are bad for you.”
“A lot better than for some side road okanomiake”
Of course the girls started fighting. Ranma didn't have time for it he took ryoga (o.k. p-Chan) outside .
P.s sorry I didn't no how to spell okanomiake so I spelt it the way it sounded.