Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire Savior: The Prophecy ❯ Fulfilling the Prophecy: Temptations ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma 1/2 or any of its characters. I use their characters only to make Fanfiction. They all belong to Rumiko Takaheshi.

Author's Notes: Hey check it out, I got reviews! It's good to know that there are at least a few people reading my first ever story. With that much, I'm satisfied.

   Okay, I first need to clear some stuff up about my Prologue/history that I forgot to include. First, the reason for the kamezi's whole existence came from generations of the vampires and humans integrating themselves with each other. The sudden separation from not only the humans, but also the vampires, had to have some effects on them.
   Second, the vampires and kamezi didn't actually evolve; it was more of a mutation. The mutation was also a by-product of the isolation and/or sudden migration to other lands. The kamezi, being evil in nature, mutated into impure and dark creatures, just like their minds. The vampires, though, were pure in both mind and heart, so they didn't receive the same fate. However, they were so used to living with the other humans, that nature made some of the vampires human-like. Although, it also granted the vampires a second chance, if they didn't want that kind of fate. You know what I mean, the process where they mix some genes into the blood through 'feeding'.

   You know, I still really need a beta-reader who can find the time to help me. The finals are nearing (they come at March for me) and I might be making some mistakes, or taking too long in between posts. (Oh, and about taking too long: I want to thank the good soul who gave me a perfect 10.0 rating!)
   Oh, and another matter I need someone to help me in: can anyone tell me the clichés what I have to avoid? I'm sort of a 'type what you think and let it grow from there' type of author, so I need reminders on the things I shouldn't type.

   I hope that settles things for now. On with the story then!




Vampire Savior: by firagabird
Fulfilling the Prophecy: Temptations

Symbols:

"speaking"
'th inking'



Previous Chapter Summary: Well, it all started out normally. Ranma was punted into LEO (Lower Earth Orbit) and onto the side of a street somewhere. He went back home to the Tendo household, and ,oddly enough, he spent the time walking back to the house thinking about how to apologize to Akane for whatever he did, without their parents trying to get them married just because of that. Meanwhile, Akane rushed back home right after punting her fiancé into space and spent the whole time crying, thinking back at the past two years. She then decided that she would stop hurting the one who she loved and went down and out the gate to open it and found something unexpected...



    Akane didn't know of anything else to do... but scream. She let out an ear-piercing shriek that could have woke the dead, and in a matter of seconds, Kasumi quickly came to her sister's side.
   "Akane! What's wrong?" Kasumi questioned, her voice heavily filled with worry, that and confusion etched all over her face, looking directly at her sister.
   "Ranma... Ranma... he's..." she broke into crying, the shock of seeing her loved one in front of her looking so helpless, still lightly bleeding from his neck, and was clearly overreacting due to the still fresh pain she had experienced half an hour ago. Kasumi tore her gaze from Akane and looked at the direction her little sister's eyes were transfixed onto, and almost went into a fit of panic at the sight of the blood covering Ranma's neck and collar, but quickly kept a cool mind and noticed that the amount of blood he lost was little and regained her composure.

   Kasumi was hugging Akane a little to try and comfort her and relax her own frayed nerves.
   "It's okay, Akane. Ranma is just slightly bleeding, nothing more, so please don't worry," Kasumi said with a hint of pleading in her voice. "Here, help me carry him to the house," she finished saying to her currently emotionally fragile sister in a gentle, but firm voice. Kasumi knew it was hard to see someone you love in such a state of helplessness, but she had to get her imouto to carry him into the house. Gods know she can't do it by herself. The now emotionally wrecked sister whimpered slightly at the thought of having to carry her fiancé like a dead body, but she nodded her head in compliance.

   Kasumi knew that the sight of even more blood would make her sister faint due to the fact that much emotion have constantly bombarded her, so she held Ranma by his shoulders, trying to position her hands and arms somewhere that could give her a good grip, yet keeping her from touching the blood. Akane hesitantly placed herself sideways of her fiancé. Kasumi looked at her sister and gave her the directions.
   "Now Akane, when I say 3, the both of us will bend down and pick Ranma up, then carry him to the house, okay?" Her crying had stopped and she nodded, her eyes pink and her cheeks wet. 'She stopped her crying. That's a good sign,' Kasumi thought as she counted to three and they carried him into the house, leaving the puddle of blood behind.

   As they got Ranma to the dining room and lay him down on the floor near the phone, Kasumi got her sister's attention before going to get the necessities.
   "Akane, I know how much Ranma means to you, so I will not force the two of you apart. But please, do not overreact to this matter. He is only bleeding lightly, so I think there will be nothing wrong with him. Go call Dr. Tofu while I get the first-aid kit, alright?" Akane seemed to finally bind her emotions and manage to find her voice, though it was a little shaky.
   "O-okay, oneechan," she replied shortly, relieved at the fact that she didn't have to travel very far to reach the phone and call Dr. Tofu's office. Kasumi went to the kitchen where she normally put the kit in case of an emergency, and brought it back to the dining room.

   When she went back in, Kasumi saw Akane finishing her call with the doctor.
    "... And come here as quickly as possible, okay, Tofu-san? Great! Okay, bye." She put the phone down and walked up to Kasumi. "Dr. Tofu said he would come in about fifteen minutes. While we are waiting, Sis, can I help in anything? I... I want to do everything in my power for my Ranma. Please?" Akane voiced out with a pleading tone, and her eyes betrayed a look of despair. Kasumi looked at her sister, then at Ranma, seeming to try and decide what her baby sister could do.
   "Okay, sis. You can take his shirt off and get another one, while I clean his wound." Akane brightened up at the first sentence, but immediately blushed at the second.
   "W-what!? W-why does it have to be m-me!?" she argued with her sister, nervousness and embarrassment embedded on her face and in her voice while gulping audibly. "I-I mean... I can be the one to clean him up!" When she blinked and listened to her own words, her blush deepening even further. Kasumi looked at her sister's embarrassment and giggled.
   "Imouto-chan, I can wash his wounds away faster, and we should not waste time in trying to fix his body up if you try it." She said with a soft voice.

Akane, on the other hand, seemed to be trying to reason itself out in this subject.
   'Go for it, Akane!' the slightly 'naughty' voice in her head said.
   'Don't do it Akane! It isn't proper!' her more decent voice said.
   'Come on, Akane, you just have to take his shirt off. No big deal.'
   'But what will HE think about you doing it? It just seems, well, perverse!'
   'Do you think he will wake up to think that? Besides, it ain't like we're gonna fuck 'im while unbuttoning his shirt, although that would sound like a good idea. Now, would you do that?'
-Blush-
   'No, but unbuttoning someone else's shirt is just not ladylike!'
   'Not if that person needs it off. Besides, there's nothing wrong with wanting to see his chest.'
-Blush blush-
   'Yes, there is!'
   'No, there ain't!'
   'There is!'
   'There isn't!'
   'Is!'
   'Not!'
    'IS!'
   'NOT!'
   'STOP IT ALREADY! I will take his shirt of, JUST to get rid of that blood-soaked thing. I don't think there is anything indecent with that!' Akane mentally scolded her voices, shushing them immediately. She shook her head in an effort to clear it, and went to Ranma's room to get another shirt and undershirt for him.

In the meantime, Kasumi was slightly intrigued by Akane's behavior.
   'Oh my, I wonder if she had an argument in her head,' she guessed while walking to Ranma's figure and started to wipe his wounds clean using a cotton ball and some alcohol, seemingly back to her normal, cheerful self, not knowing how accurate her guess was. "I wonder if she has PMS." The eldest daughter said as an afterthought. "I know that it is that time of the month, the same goes for all three of us. From depressed to sad to determination to shock to hurt to embarrassment, and now to confusion. It must be a sign."

   In the room of Ranma and his father, Akane was searching for the usual Chinese red shirt that Ranma wore, trying to keep dirty thoughts of taking off more than just Ranma's shirt from visualizing in her head. She sifted through his backpack (he was always packed his clothes in there) and after a few seconds of rummaging about and muttering, "I am not a pervert!" whenever she saw or felt a pair of his boxers, she triumphed and pulled out a red cotton shirt. Although, due to her hastiness and her uncontrolled strength, she accidentally pulled everything out as well.
   'Oops,' she thought, looking at the mess covering half of the floor area of Ranma's and Genma's room while a big bead of sweat appeared on her head. 'Guess I'll help my Ranma clean it up,' she added while heading back to the dining room.

   When Akane got there, Kasumi was still adding the alcohol onto a big clump of cotton, preparing to scrub the blood away.
   "Akane-chan, you got a shirt for Ranma, right?" the elder of the Tendo daughters questioned. Her little sister took only half a minute to get the shirt. Akane nodded in affirmation. "Good. Now, can you please take his shirt off so I can clean him?" She requested this of her sister.
   "O-okay, oneechan," Akane squeaked, blushing slightly at that, but did as she was told, though her mind was about to have a breakdown at the request. 'It's not indecent, your doing this to look at his che- no! To help him, yes, to help him. Just unbutton his shirt, his pants, his boxer- NO! Dammit Akane, PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!!! Why am I thinking all this? I never thought these things a few weeks ago. Those other girls started to try and get into his pants more often at that time, as well. I wonder if they won't mind sharing- AAARGH! Okay, okay, just keep your mind clear, Akane, before anything more perverted comes out.' She shook her head to clear her mind from thinking.

   With still a slight hesitation, Akane unbuttoned her fiancé's shirt while almost losing her mind at every touch on Ranma's thick yet sensitive (her guess) skin, took it off his body (with Kasumi's help, in order to keep Ranma from getting twisted arms) and got up to throw it in the hamper in the kitchen. When Akane came back, she was clearly trying to figure out what it was in the braided martial artist that made her almost lose her control, and her mind as well, clearly puzzled at his apparent attraction. As the slightly blushing Tendo daughter sat down next to her sister, Kasumi started working on wiping away the blood on her brother-to-be's neck and upper portion of his chest, where the blood rolled down on.

   Akane started losing control over the thoughts already forming in her head, which she could only vaguely register as dirty, due to all the pleasure clouding it.
   'God, Ranma, it feels so...'
   '... just a bit more, please...'
   'I love your body so much that I...'
   As she went from looking at his chest gradually gazing lower, she started to breathe more heavily, and almost moaned out loud when she stared at the bulge in between Ranma's pants, and the flood of perverted thoughts appearing in her head just kept increasing. Her eyes expressed dreaminess, and in a trance-like state, was about to reach out to the protruding spot, when a voice called out.
   "Akane-san, can you hear me?" Dr. Tofu directed his voice to her, slightly worried at the lack of reaction, which he perceived, from the tone in the young teen's voice when she talked to him, as shock.

   Akane blinked a few times, snapped out of her sexual fantasy, and was trying to look for the sound by moving her head sideways, then straight forward, focusing her eyes, which crossed when she was 'deep in thought'.
   "Huh...? Aaah!" Akane yelled out, jerking backwards at the sight of Dr. Tofu's head right in front of her. He also jerked backwards, startled at the sudden action of the young teen.
   "T-Tofu-sensei, what are you doing here!?" She asked in panic, as if she had been caught doing something wrong, which she thought actually was, and was trying to hide it. She scanned the room, looking for Kasumi to make sure she didn't 'interrupt' the doctor with the check-up. She wasn't in this room, so she guessed that she was in kitchen. Dr. Tofu, though, was here, and was just looking at her in confusion, and then with even more worry.
   "You told me to come here Akane, due to something that happened to Ranma. Don't you recall our talk on the phone?" Akane was starting to think right, and remembered the conversation he was talking about.
   "Yes, I do. I just got lost in thought for a moment," Akane indirectly lied, looking down at her feet, and trying to hide her blush as well.

   Dr. Tofu went over to the shirtless and bloodstain-free braided martial artist and looked at the marks on him, while bending one knee in order to reach him.
   "There seems to be nothing serious about his injury," Dr. Tofu stated thoughtfully, and checked his temperature, pulse, and breathing. "Well," The doctor added, "nothing else seems wrong with him, other than a flesh wound and some blood loss, when you described it over the phone. Just let him rest for a while, okay?" Akane breathed a sigh of relief, and nodded at the question asked. "Oh, and one more thing," the good doctor added, "can you please put his shirt back on?" he finished, pointing at the folded shirt next to the bare-chested Ranma. Akane gulped and blushed lightly at the thought of touching that irresistible, young man for a second time.
   'Hey, Akane, two times in a row. Wonder how long you can keep your cool this time,' the more perverted voice of the two spoke out in her head.
   'Sh-shut up!' Akane mentally scolded at that part of her conscience, her blush deepening.

   Dr. Tofu noticed this, too, and smiled while chuckling a little. He wanted to recheck his suspicions, even though he already knew the result.
   "Akane, you can let me do it instead," he offered. Akane suddenly spoke out hastily, startling him a little.
   "No, no, I can do him by myself!" she immediately said, sounding like an addict seeing her drugs being taken away, unconsciously wanting to touch him again. Upon hearing that, the doctor laughed even louder. She rephrased what she just said and how she said it in her mind, though, and blushed even more at the 'other' meaning. She then tried to stutter out a rephrasing of her previous statement. "I-I mean, I d-don't need any h-help in putting his sh-shirt on," she told him while looking at her feet again, embarrassed.
   "Alright, Akane, I know you can. Just don't try 'too' hard, okay? I can tell that you can seriously hurt him in your... state." The teenager merely nodded in agreement, then gave an embarrassed and incredulous "T-Tofu-sensei!", which made him laugh even more. "Good. See you at the next injury you make on yourselves, then." He said while heading to the front door.

   Akane was confused at the docter's hasty departure.
   "Wait a minute! Why don't you stay here a while for some tea?" The doctor glanced back to answer.
   "I still have patients to deal with, so I cannot stay here any longer," he said simply. "You called me in the middle of treating a group with multiple bruises, but finished treating only the most injured people, and came here quickly because of the urgency in your voice. I have to finish off the rest of my patients, so I must go back." Akane understood, and waved him goodbye.
   "Okay then, see you soon," she called at the form of Dr. Tofu. She then faced Ranma with a gulp. 'Better get started then, eh?' she thought with hesitation in her movements as she went to his body, steeling her will, her hold on control wavering between decent, to just downright humping him.

   Back outside the gates of the Tendo household, a figure appeared out of nowhere, and the light that it evaded finally cast down onto it. Upon further inspection, the figure seemed to be a humanoid with a black cloak, helping it to hide its true state from others' eyes. The cloak covered the whole figure's body, and there seemed to be two, long, curved bulges protruding from where its back was. A hood was hiding the figure's face, but two pairs of arms came out of the security of its cloak, and pulled the hood down, revealing the handsome face of an apparent twenty year-old. His eyes were colored purple, his hair red, long and tied in a ponytail. When he grinned proudly, slightly elongated canines appeared. There was also a scar forming an X on his left cheek, probably from a battle.
   "Well now, Ranma," the young man said, "I'm glad to have finally found you. It's very tempting to contact you now, but I must be sure that you truly are "the One", and I mustn't get your hopes up if I'm wrong. Gods know what'll happen if you do, and then find out you aren't. I suppose that watching you from a distance and seeing you hone your new gifts like a freshly learned skill will just have to do. At least you have rejoined the race, the clan would rejoice at having someone strong to help us. I really do hope, with all my soul, that you are the One... my grandson," he whispered into the air, and a tear rolled down his face, before falling yet again into the shadows.

End of Chapter 2





Author's Notes: I can't believe that I have to cut my chapter in half again! It's supposed to end when Ranma and Akane go to sleep, but it turned out much longer than I expected. I suspect that the story is turning out wanting more than what I originally planned out. Yes, the story IS writing itself on its own acord. I'm just a medium for it to get itself out of my head and into the computer. Sounds weird, doesn't it? Anyway, I think that the next part will be the final one to my first chapter, but you never know for sure. Unlike my first time cutting the chapter, I cut this part just a few lines excess, so it'll take some more time then just a day or two. Give me a lot of tips and suggestions on how to write my story, okay?

Read and Review! Comments and Constructive Criticism welcome!