Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire Savior: The Prophecy ❯ Fulfilling the Prophecy: Awakening ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

   Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma 1/2 or any of its characters. I use their characters only to make Fan fiction. They all belong to Rumiko Takaheshi.



Vampire Savior: by firagabird
Fulfilling the Prophecy, Chapter 3: Awakening

Symbols:

"speaking"
'thin king'
*effects*

*_*_*

Scene location change

_*_*_




   Putting that shirt on Ranma was pure torture for Akane until Kasumi came back into the room to help her out. She was over at the laundry, trying to get all of the bloodstains from the shirt, which the braided martial artist previously wore, while Dr. Tofu was examining him. She came in just before Akane was about to lose control and helped her out, though she was oblivious of her little sister's attempted 'assault' towards the boy.

   After a few minutes, they were able to finish the task without any complications (Akane losing her control and attempting to pleasure herself on top of Ranma, literally). Kasumi then helped her younger sister in carrying her fiancé into his still messed up room. After that, she went to the kitchen to fix dinner, while Akane stayed behind to be there when Ranma wakes up, her unusually heightened hormones under control for the time being, but her thoughts about the person near her still popping up in one part of her brain, while the other part was trying to figure out the cause for all her 'bad' thoughts. She was then pulled out of her contemplation when Kasumi called out to her for dinner.

   When she looked outside the window, she was amazed at the sight of a full moon shining brightly in the sky, signaling evening, probably somewhere between 6:30 to 7:00. With one last glance at Ranma, Akane went to the dining room, and was greeted by the faces of her family and Ranma's parents. When she went to her place, she got an idea, and prepared about six servings of food.

   "Akane-chan, why are you getting so much food?" Soun asked in shock, staring at the pile of food that he thought she was going to finish by herself.

   "Yes, your appetite is as big as Ranma's this evening," Genma commented as well, in a questioning manner. Akane blushed slightly at the mention of her fiancé's name, but didn't answer the question and got up, heading for the guest room where Ranma currently was. The two men looked at each other with confused expressions, while Kasumi just kept on eating, seemingly oblivious at the events occurring.

   Nabiki, on the other hand, became curious, and took an empty glass with her to the place she was going (namely, Ranma's room). When she reached the guest room without the knowledge of her younger sister, she sat down next to the door, put the glass quietly on it, and started listening.

   'I wonder if Ranma's in the room,' the girl thought nonchalantly. 'Wait, if Ranma is in there, and Akane is, too, and she didn't want to say anything about it to us, then... No way!' she thought incredulously. 'Akane wouldn't do that with Ranma... would she?' She started to become uncertain, and tried harder to listen into the glass.*_*_*

   Back in the room, Akane was putting the food pile on the floor near Ranma and took one serving out of it. Just when she was halfway through her food, Ranma started to move.

   'Oh, Ranma's finally awake,' she thought joyously and put the food on her lap. The young teen didn't know why, but it felt nice to have Ranma in the same room with her. The braided martial artist, though, was having some trouble waking up.*_*_*

   Nabiki also heard the rustling inside the room, but was misinterpreting it as the two martial artists 'doing it'.
   'God, they must really be doing it!' she thought in an astonishing tone. 'Well, there aren't any other sounds than rustling like thumping, so I might be wrong...'_*_*_

   'Ugh! I feel weird all over,' the boy whined in his head. He was trying to move his body, but they felt like limbs that he just got, to him. They all felt somewhat foreign, and he could only make a few movements. 'I feel like someone stuffed my brain into a different body,' Ranma noted, trying harder to move by himself. He then stopped moving for a while, thinking that a little adjusting to his stubborn body might help him move more easily.

   Ranma then noticed that his senses were more sensitive and powerful. He could feel the texture of his clothes and the tatami-covered floor he was lying on with detail. His ears caught every noise coming from outside his own body, things he had never even noticed before. He caught all the odors of objects surrounding him, and actually knew which object the smell was connected to ('Hmm...*sniff* I wonder if Akane had been here').

   Even with his eyelids shut, he could see through them all the colors and tones of light coming from the room he was in. He sensed every aura within at least a one-mile radius, covering a much larger range than he had ever tried when using his chi-sensing skills to the max. He also noticed, with his heightened hearing, that he was breathing more heavily than usual, as if his body was working overtime while he was still asleep.

   Akane also noticed his heavy breathing, and she also noticed that he stopped moving.
   'What is wrong with Ranma?' the martial artist asked herself a little worriedly while she stopped eating, wondering why her fiancé stopped trying to get up. 'Did he overexert himself or something?' She tried checking if Ranma was conscious. "Ranma, are you awake?" she asked in a weak voice, unsure if he woke up yet.*_*_*

   'Hey, what happened?' Nabiki wondered to herself, unable to hear the question stated by her younger sister. 'The rustling stopped. What is going on in there?' She then heard her sister talk. 'She's asking if...? Was she just preparing?'_*_*_

   Ranma, though, heard that same weak-voiced statement being amplified in his ears, and he heard it as clearly as a normal volume, and also vividly recognized the voice belonging to his fiancé, Akane. That, together with the sensing of a person beside him, encouraged him enough to get into a panic.

   'What the!? Akane's here! Even worse, she's near me! She's gonna misinterpret the situation again! I need to get as far away from here as possible, or else I'm gonna get punted out of Nerima this time!' Ranma's head was in a frenzied state as his body shot straight up into a sitting position.

   His eyes opened up suddenly, and his face expressing utter horror at the consequences of not getting to his feet and out of Akane's eyesight before she finds out of the situation he had somehow got himself into.

   "Ah!" the girl next to him screamed in surprise, flinging her half-filled bowl straight into the air reflexively while moving backwards using her hands, and the still airborne bowl fell behind her back, adding another mess to the room.*_*_*

   Nabiki quickly got her ear away from the door, along with the glass, and her whole body.

   'What the!?' She was taken by surprise with that. 'What was that? If this IS what I think it is, then those two lovebirds have really scary tastes! I mean, who thought they were into that sort of stuff!?' Hesitantly, she regained her original posture on the door._*_*_

   Ranma, feeling the blood rush from his head, got his hands up on it, the look of horror his face was portraying having left and, temporarily forgetting his fear of the Mallet, was replaced by the look of exaggerated pain due to coming up too quickly, and, eyes rolling back up into his head while groaning in pain, the martial artist fell back down to the floor with one thought in his pain-filled head: 'Bad idea.'*Thud*

*_*_*

   'What... What could they be doing... *gulp*... in there?' Nabiki asked herself, not even wanting to know what that thud was._*_*_

   Akane, being a now jumpy kind of girl around Ranma, was completely taken aback at the outburst that her fiancé had only a second ago at the sound of her voice.    'That... was really unexpected,' the girl thought, noting Ranma's reaction being as if she had shouted her previous sentence into his ear with a megaphone, instead of just whispering it.

   Akane also noted that he acted in a state of panic. It was like he was trying to get away from something, but that noting barely registered in her mind as she was glancing at the boy lying down again, right in front of her.    "R-Ranma, are you okay?" Akane asked hesitantly, but her voice full of concern.*_*_*

   'Huh? Can they be finished already?' Nabiki thought, now thoroughly confused at the events, and her version of what was happening was a little disturbing. 'They must have a very low tolerance level if they are exhausted so soon...'_*_*_

   Ranma was having a painful headache at the moment, but that didn't stop him from remembering the facts. His fiancé was still in the same room as he was and found him asleep somewhere near her, and he knew from past experiences that those types of facts, coupling them with the other fact of what he thought had happened just half an hour ago, should be fuming with anger, and that all these facts lead him to believe that now was the time to start running like hell, or else he would go flying into the airspace of Tokyo.

   When he heard Akane talk, though, he calmed his instincts down a little bit, due to the tone he was able to pick up in her voice, and instead of running out of the house, he just used his hands to back up a bit, and tried to look at the young lady's current emotions. His hesitance and tension was still clearly in his system, and was portrayed in his face.

   "Um, A-Akane, uh, t-this ain't what it looks like," Ranma tried to stutter out clearly, looking for words that wouldn't provoke the female martial artist. "I don't even know how I, um, got here, or what, uh, happened to me a while back."*_*_*

   'What the!? Ranma's apologizing!? Akane... I can't believe you drugged him!' The mental visualization she currently had was becoming even more disturbing. She then thought of all the things her sister had done to Ranma, and reached an epiphany of what she thought was Akane's true motives behind all that mistreatment to Ranma. 'Can that be the reason why she always hits him? Because she gets off when she does so? My gods, Akane, I truly hope that I'm wrong...'_*_*_

   He started to play with his braid nervously, scanning the whole room to better get an understanding at his situation. So far, he got these facts into his head:

   First, he was in his own room, and the lights were on, signaling the time being evening.

   Second, he was sitting down on the floor.

   Third, his whole room was in a mess, and his clothes, together with the contents of a bowl, were sprawled out on the floor, but he wasn't sitting on any of the mess.

   Fourth, his fiancé didn't look mad at all; in fact, she looked worried, though he didn't know why.

   And finally, he noticed an irregularity on his neck, at the right portion of it, right on the jugular vein.

   He stopped twiddling his braid, and his right hand went to the minor injury. He felt two little bumps, and started remembering what had happened before he woke up here, his eyes unintentionally fixed onto Akane. Ranma didn't seem to notice this, but Akane was completely aware of it, and her heightened hormones were starting to kick in again.

   'Hey, Akane, he's lookin' at you again,' the hormonal representative spoke out sexily. 'I think he wants you, so why don'cha give 'im what 'e wants?'

   'N-no way, Ranma wouldn't be thinking that!' she retorted incredulously. 'He always told me that I was sexless and uncute. Why would he like me all of a sudden?'

   'Were you any better with treating 'im? 'E must've wanted you from the first day ya met 'im, just like you. And you do still remember how ya met him, don'tcha?'

   The image of Ranma nude in the bathroom, from the memory of their first meeting, sent a sudden wanting of him into her whole body. She was about to unconsciously act upon that craving if not for the interruption of the logical voice in her head.

   'No, Akane! It's not right for you to do that without even knowing how he feels about you. There is probably some good explanation for his staring. It can't immediately mean that he feels the same about you. Don't you remember the fear that keeps you from acting out your feelings like those other women? What if you are rejected?'

   True, Akane knew that the fear of rejection was holding her back from expressing her feelings to Ranma. Instead, she just hid them behind barriers of denial, and kept the truth as far away from Ranma as possible. She made herself an image that other people knew her as by doing this, and now she knew that she was seen as an uncute tomboy by the only man she ever loved.

   These same actions have made her a monster by cursing her with the reflex of targeting Ranma whenever she saw him in certain situations, no matter how much her mind told her it wasn't his fault. At remembering these facts, she started to cry uncontrollably, and started slipping into the state she was in an hour ago, with her cries starting to become audible.*_*_*

   'Huh? Akane's crying?' Nabiki's natural protectiveness for her sister started kicking in. 'If that Ranma did anything to my baby sister, I'll... Wait a minute. This... just doesn't sound right. What have I been making up in my head? It's just plain confusing! Akane would never do that. Whatever it is, though, we are going to have some discussion!'_*_*_

   Upon hearing the sobs coming from the person next to him, Ranma immediately snapped out of his reminiscing, and took a good look at his fiancé. Seeing Akane crying, he quickly thought of it as his fault, and cursed himself for hurting her again.

   'Dammit, Ranma! You really always hafta make her get depressed like this, dont'cha?' he thought, furious at himself. 'Ya never do anything about your problems, and ya continuously make her hurt bad as a result. She probably hates your very existence by now, huh? Just move your sorry butt and apologize already, she might actually forgive ya.' Ranma obeyed his thoughts, and walked towards the crying girl.

   He absently noted that his body became easier to move, his muscles seemingly stronger than before, and thus was able to move soundlessly, even without much effort. He sat back down in front of Akane and willed his mouth to speak, and trying to get the right words out of his mouth. He took a second to note that he couldn't look straight into Akane's eyes, and looked down, his hair falling in front of his face and hid his eyes from the female martial artist as he started to talk.

   "Akane...” Immediately, she looked up to him with eyes still sobbing.

   “…Yes…?”

 & nbsp; "Gomenasai.”End of Part 1



Read & Review! Comments & Constructive Criticism is Welcome! Please No  Flames!!!