Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Surving High School: Freshmen Year ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: My friends and I do not own the characters of Naruto or Inuyasha (We wish we did, but we don‘t!) only Ginko InuKitsune and Mhera Hiwatori. Oh and no flames (Bad enough that I have depression). R&R por favor. (Read and review, please)

A/N: Thank you so much for that review! Who knew that one simple review could make you feel like a million bucks! Thanks a whole bunch Yin&Yang and my cuz who e-mailed me about it! Also, I made some changes to the first chapter. Don’t worry to much just a few changes here and there.

Okay about the pairings (looks nervously around):

Sasuke/ Maria

Naruto/ Abbi

Kakashi/ Ginko

Now about Mhera…. She’s going to be Sasuke’s #1 Fan girl (I might also mention the president of his fan club at LCC.)

Okay now on with the story!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapt er 2

By: Sagittarius 4 (Maria) and Sagittarius 5 (Abbi)

“Abbi, where, in the seventh circle of heck, did you go too?” Maria demanded as she stomped down the hallways.

“I’m right here.” Her head popped out from one of the doors leading to the Science and Tech wing.

“You okay? That jerk wad, the next time I see him, I’m gonna…” Maria’s eyes flared with a hidden fire that showed a promised death.

“I’m all right now. I just have a lot of pent up emoticons.” Abbi shook her head in wonderment when she seen the look in her friend’s eyes. “It wasn’t his fault. I beg you, please don’t hurt him.”

Abbi opened the door wider to let Maria pass through the doors. “Fine, but that miffin’ hot loser better apologize, or I swear I’ll break his pretty face!”

She bowed her head down and began to twiddle her fingers nervously. “He doesn’t need to apologize, Maria. It was my entire fault. I let my emoticons build up and I don’t let them go until something pointless happens.”

“Stop being so nice all the time! At least let me threaten him.”

Abbi tilted her head to the side and smiled at her. “Well, I can’t stop ya! Besides, it’s not my fault I was given such a big heart when I was born. It’s natural for me to be friendly to those I know and to those who treat me with respect most of the time.”

Putting her hands behind her head, Abbi laughed nervously. “Do you think Mrs. Bronder noticed we left choir?”

Maria only shrugged.

Maria watched Abbi as her hazel eyes seemed to focus on something behind her. The last thing she did not expect for her taller friend to say was that Sasuke was behind her.

“Yeah, right.” She rolled her eyes. “What would that loser be doing out of choir, he is such a jerk! Even if he’s hot.”

Abbi slowly backed away as her whole face turned an embarrassing shade of pink.

Maria looked at her confused. “What? Why are you… oh crap. He’s right behind me isn’t he?” She stated flatly, her cheeks turning red with embarrassment.

“I-I t-told you.” She stammered as she backed farther away from Maria and Sasuke.

“I didn’t m-mean that.” Maria stammered slightly.

Abbi edged herself closer to the girl’s restroom. “I’ll just hide in here…”

“Abbi! Get back here!” Maria cried out in horror.

Stopping, Abbi stood there nervously. She looked down one of the halls and noticed a girl with blue eyes and short red hair sitting near the Chemistry room. Abbi looked back at Maria, confusion on the whole turn of events that was happening. Abbi returned her gaze back down the hallway where the red head was at but was surprise to find that she mysteriously vanished.

Sasuke smirked. “You think I’m hot.”

Abbi turned her head in surprise. She watched the two begin to interact with each other.

“You know you do.” He said cockily.

Abbi sat down on the nearest couch, not noticing the blonde hair boy who was also sitting there.

Abbi began mumbling to herself. “This day just keeps getting weirder and weirder. I honestly believe that I’m really losing it this time.”

The blonde haired boy looked at her. “The only person who is acting weird today is Sasuke.”

She stared, confusion evident in her eyes. ‘I wonder how he got there… He’s cute.’ “Why do you say that?”

“Why should I tell you? I don’t even know who you are!”

“Shut up Naruto!” Sasuke snapped.

Naruto jumped up in anger and began to yell. “You can’t tell me what to do!”

Both of the girl’s laughed nervously not being accustomed to verbal fights like this one. Maria took noticed that Sasuke was distracted and hurriedly made her way to Abbi, grabbed her friend’s arm and dragged her off to the restroom so they could hide.

“I thought I said shut up!” Sasuke growled threateningly. He turned back to Maria, but she was gone. “Where the he-”

He went to face Naruto and Abbi, but Abbi was no longer there and Naruto vanished.

Closing the bathroom door as quietly as possible, Abbi turned to face Maria. “Why did you runaway?”

“I didn’t!” She protested, unaware that Sasuke could hear through the door. “He heard me call him hot!”

“Shhh! Keep it down! You realize that he could possibly hear us.” Abbi moved farther into the bathroom. “Then pray tell why are you hiding in the bathroom? Wait a second. How is he hot? He reminds me of a turtle.”

“Well you must’ve seen some hot turtles, ‘cause I can guarantee you every girl in this whole school will be all over him before the day is done.”

Shortly forgetting why they were hiding in the bathroom, Abbi shrieked. “What!”

“Duh. I mean it’s not everyday you see a gut like that.”

Beginning to freak out about the new side she had been introduced too, Abbi became very afraid. Pointing at the door, she screamed. “I’D RATHER DIE THAN FOLLOW THAT BAKA AROUND!”

“Abbi no baka! He’s gorgeous! He is fine!”

She pointed at something behind Maria. “Then try telling that in his face! He’s standing here in the freakin’ girl’s restroom!”

“The heck!?”

Abbi rushed at Sasuke and desperately tried to push him out of the girl’s restroom. To her dismay, it was like pushing a heavy boulder.

Still trying to get him to budge, Abbi yelled at him. “Get out of here!”

“What the freak do you think you’re doing in the girl’s restroom!?! Get the freak OUT!” Maria shrieked.

Maria came up to them and tried to get Sasuke out by pushing him.

He smirked, “Didn’t know you wanted me that bad.”

Both of the girls were yelling at him when something snapped inside of Abbi. “I don’t like vermin like you!” She pushed at him harder.

“I was talking to your friend. She wants me, she said so herself.”

If only Sasuke had said that at different time, Abbi would have started laughing.

“I don’t care! Vermin like you need to stay out of the girl’s restroom!”

“Amen!” Agreed Maria.

“Now let’s get this ‘boy’ out of the women’s holy sanctuary!”

“Hai! Get out! Out, you mother effin’ loser!” Maria growled, pushing futilely against his chest.

Abbi tried a different tactic and began to drag him out, but the results were the same.

“Move miffit!” Maria screeched. “You bodaggit!”

Sasuke grinned in response to their anger and calmly walked out. Instantly, both girls found themselves on the bathroom floor. Luckily, Maria’s head broke her fall.

Whining, Abbi stared at the ceiling. “I hurt my tailbone. Are you going to be okay, Maria?”

Maria raised herself off the floor slowly, her face red with fury. “I’m gonna- I’m gonna murder him! First I’ll chop him into little pieces, then-”

“Maria! Calm down, girl. He’ll get what’s coming for him, some other time.” Abbi gently eased herself into a sitting position. She winced slightly at the pain. “I know this gonna hurt whenever I sit down.”

Abbi’s eyes twinkled behind half closed eyelids. “I can tell you like him.”

“No I don’t! He’s a bodaggit.”

She laughed. “Whatever you say, ‘cause I know you like him.”

“Oh, come off it! He’s an effin’ jerk wad! He hates me too!”

Abbi laughed harder. ‘This is gonna be one interesting school year.’

“What are you laughing at? What do you know that I don’t?”

She leaned forward, laughing harder than before where it was hard to breathe. I. Can’t. Stop. Laughing?”

“Why?”

“Funny!”

“Wh at at?”

“You and…”

“Me and?”

“Turtle!”

“Say what.” -.-

Abbi’s face turned a nice dark shade of red. “Help. Me!”

“Why should I?”

“Can’t. Breathe.”

“That’s your fault for laughing at me!”

Abbi desperately tried to say she was sorry but she couldn’t get it to come out.

“Oh well, you said I like him. It’s your fault.”

Tears started to run down Abbi’s face. “Please! Make. Me. Stop!”

“Oh well.” Maria stood up and calmly walked out.

Crying and laughing at the same time, Abbi yelled out. “No!”

Fifteen minutes later, Abbi came crawling out of the bathroom. Her face was flushed from all the laughing and her eyes puffy from crying. She glared at a few students who were staring at her and made her way to her homeroom. Abbi sat down a couple of feet from where Maria was at and closed her eyes.

“Guess who’s going to be in our class?” Maria whined.

Abbi’s eyes flew open, her hazel eyes wide with panic. “No!”

“Yeah, I hate him.”

“This is not fair! Maria we have to do something.” Abbi got out a piece of paper.

“Something like?”

Just then, the very boy they were talking about walked in.

“Joy.” muttered Maria. “Just the person I was dying to see.”

Sasuke smirked and walked over to the girls, ignoring the stares of the other students.

Abbi had a look of determination set on her face when he approached. “Shoo you pesky turtle!”

“What do you want?” Maria demanded.

Abbi crossed her arms over her chest. She hated being ignored. “No one ever bothers to say ‘Hi, how are you doing today, Abbi?’ Now it’s ‘Let’s-ignore-her-and-see-what-happens.’ Well it’s working.” She paused. “I need to stop over exaggerating.”

Maria stuck her tongue out at Sasuke as he pulled up a chair next to her.

“Great.” Abbi rested her chin on the table and started to doodle in her sketchbook.

“You know you’re flirting with me.” Sasuke teased as he gave a sideways glance at Maria.

Abbi started to choke.

Maria choked harder.

Awe man! Now look what happened.”

“What?”

Someone,” She glared at Sasuke. “Made me mess up on my picture for Señora Aisha.”

“Oh well! Make him stop!”

Abbi pointed at herself in disbelief. “Me? Give me a break.” She pointed her finger at Sasuke. “You mister ‘I-like-to-walk-in-the-girls-restroom’ need to control your flirting habits!”

It was Sasuke’s turn to choke. “What?!”

“You heard me.”

“I do not!”

“You do too! I know what the signs are because I do the same thing when I flirt. Except I don’t walk into the boy’s restroom.” Abbi stood up and glared down at Sasuke. Using her finger to poke him in the chest, she ranted on. “You’re driving Maria AND me nuts! ‘cause if you don’t tell me why and my pictures end up like this when something funny is said, I will personally crumble this up and make you eat it!”

She turned her heated glare on the few students in the classroom. “Don’t you have something better to do?”

Afraid of the new side of Abbi, they pretended that they were doing something important.

Red face and panting a bit, Abbi sat back down in her swivel chair.

Maria blinked.

She got out her eraser, and fixed her picture and worked on it some more. Turning a page, she started to draw another picture.

“Abbi, why did you make such a fuss if you could have just erased the mistake?”

She stopped what she was doing. “What are you talking about?”

“Never mind.” She turned back to Sasuke. “What’re you still doing here?”

He shrugged.

“Hey diddle diddle…”

“Abbi, you scare me. Sasuke you’re annoying. Hot, but annoying.”

“I play the fiddle…”

“Abbi, stop.”

“Pinky flew to the moon. Maria laughed to see such a site…”

“Lord have mercy.”

“And Sasuke ran away with a spoon! Okay I’m done. Oh and amen.” Abbi grinned.

“Amen to what?”

“You said, ‘Lord have mercy.’ So I responded by saying amen.”

Maria laughed at her crazy friend.

Abbi looked at Sasuke. “I thought you ran away with a spoon.”

“No such luck, I’m here to stay.”

She turned her back on Sasuke and ripped something out of her sketchbook. Facing him again with the paper in tow, Abbi handed the drawing to Sasuke.

“I’m sorry.”

“Special.” he muttered.

She faced Maria. “Today is going to be great!” Abbi clapped her hands together.

“Why? Cause pretty boy here is gonna be bothering us all day?”

Sasuke glared at her. “I resent that comment.”

Abbi shook her head.

Just before Abbi could say anything else, the bell rings.

Puzzled by Abbi’s strange behavior, the girl’s and Sasuke walked to Geometry class, which was being held in the chemistry lab.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: Okay now! All done with chapter2! Don’t know when chapter 3 will be done but I’m working on it! Thank for reading! Hope you leave a comment!