Realism Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Original Poetry Fan Fiction ❯ Sad and/or Love ❯ Forever ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
This poem/oneshot is kinda sad. Well thats what I think. You may, you may not. Just read and decide.

Forever

Can I stay with you, forever?
Forever and ever.
Please?

We met on a sunny day on a beach. We had bumped into each other, said our apollogies, and went our seperate ways.

Why can't I hold you?
I want you to hold me, forever.
Forever and ever.
Please?

We met again at a night club. He was with his friends and I with mine. We bumped into each other again. He was the one to remember the day on the beach. He asked for my number. I gave it to him.

I miss you so much.
Can I have you back, forever?
Forever and ever.
Please?

He called me. On December second. He asked for a date. I told him he was too late. I already had a guy. So he asked if we could be just friends. I agreed.

Why can't I have your kisses?
I want your kisses, forever.
Forever and ever.
Please?

After a while we started dating. We dated for three long, loving years. He asked me to marry he. I had said yes. But then he disapeared. I found him after a week. He never told me that he was sick.

Why can't I love you?
I want your love, forever.
Forever and ever.
Please?

A/N: So there it is! I know that it is kinda weird but if you have questions you can message me. Anything is welcome. Advice, compliments and even flames. Advice I use to write better. Compliments I use as my pillows. An I use flames to burn my homework and roast marshmellows. Review please!