Reboot Fan Fiction ❯ Ups and Downs Of Every Second Life ❯ Double Wedding In Mainframe ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5
Double Wedding In Mainframe

It's 1 minute later now. The double wedding is 3 minutes. AndrAIa is starting to show a little but not too much. Matrix is has been kind of distance later. AndrAIa is starting to think that he doesn't care anymore. AndrAIa is sitting on the couch in apartment that she shares with Dot and Mouse. Dot came into the room and noticed AndrAIa sitting on the couch almost in tears. Dot walked over to the couch and sat down next to AndrAIa.
“What's the matter?” Dot asked.
“Matrix has been acting so different around since he found that I'm going to have a baby and I'm bringing think that he doesn't love me anymore.” AndrAIa answered.
“You can't think like because my brother loves you very much and nothing not even a baby will change that.” Dot said.
“What do you think Bob would do if it was you in my situation?” AndrAIa asked.
“I don't want to go there yet.” Dot answered.
Mouse sighed than goes to leave than looked at Dot.
“Who is Bob's best sprite?” Mouse asked.
“Turbo is.” Dot answered.
“I have to walk down the isle with Turbo.” Mouse said.
“Yes you do.” Dot replied.
“I was afraid of that.” Mouse said.
AndrAIa suddenly got a funny feeling in her stomach and to the bathroom. A few nanos later AndrAIa returned. Arielle walked over to her sister and gave her a hug. Dot walks to the Principal Office. Bob had seen her going so he followed her. Dot looked around but Phong is nowhere to found. Phong is in the read only room talking to Welman through a vidwindow.
“How are you doing?” Phong asked.
“I'm doing just fine. Welman answered.
“That's good.” Phong said.
“Did Dot and Bob get married yet?” Welman asked.
“No they didn't but they are getting married really soon.” Phong answered.
“That's good because I only want the best for Dot and I can see that she loves Bob a lot.” Welman said.
Phong smiled.
“There's actually going to be a double wedding this time.” Phong replied.
“What do you mean?” Welman asked.
“AndrAIa and Matrix are getting married at the same time that Bob and Dot are.” Phong answered.
“Whose idea was that?” Welman asked.
“It was Bob's idea.” Phong answered.
“Alright than you let me know when they wedding is and I'll come to walk Dot down the isle.” Welman said.
“Ok I will do that.” Phong replied.
Phong closed the vidwindow and left the read only room. Phong goes to the war room to find Dot and Bob in passionate liplock. Phong cleared his throat which caused Dot and Bob to break their kiss.
“What Phong?” Dot asked.
“If you are going to do that than do it somewhere else.” Phong answered.
“Why?” Bob asked.
“It's just not a good thing to be doing in here.” Phong answered.
Bob and Dot walked out of the Principal Office hand in hand. AndrAIa is sitting on the steps of the Principal Office looking all sad. Dot and Bob sat down on each side of her.
“What's wrong?” Dot asked.
“Matrix hasn't come back yet and I'm really starting to worry about him.” AndrAIa answered.
Dot looked at Bob.
“What?” Bob asked.
“Go find Matrix now.” Dot answered.
Bob got to his feet than went to find Matrix. Bob searched for a few nanos than found Matrix sitting on bench at the park located in Floating Point. Bob sat down next to Matrix.
“What are you doing?” Bob asked.
“I was just thinking about everything especially AndrAIa and our unborn baby.” Matrix answered.
“Don't you want to be father?” Bob asked.
“Yeah I do but I just don't think I'm ready and I'm scared.” Matrix answered.
Bob sighs.
“Do you love AndrAIa?” Bob asked.
“Yes I do my anything else in net.” Matrix answered.
“Well than you have nothing to worry because you two will make wonderful parents.” Bob answered.
Bob got to his feet and so did Matrix. They walked back to where everyone else. Matrix walked up to where AndrAIa is sitting the picked her up in his arms and lifted her over his head. A few nanos later Matrix put AndrAIa down on the ground and kissed her. A few nanos later Matrix broke the kiss.
“I'm really sorry for acting the way I have been lately.” Matrix said.
AndrAIa smiled.
“It's ok Sparky.” AndrAIa replied.
Matrix wrapped his arms around AndrAIa. Mouse looked at them sighed.
The next 3 minutes pass and now it's the day before the double wedding. Dot, AndrAIa and Mouse are at wedding store getting their dresses. Mouse spotted a pink beaded wedding gown and looked at Dot.
“How about this one?” Mouse asked.
“Oh I don't it just isn't me.” Dot answered.
“You want to look beautiful don't you?” Mouse asked.
Dot sighs.
“Yeah I do.” Dot answered.
“Go try it out.” Mouse said.
Dot took it into the changing room than came back out a few nanos later wearing the dress.
“Wow that looks amazing on you.” AndrAIa replied.
A lady approached them.
“Is that you Mouse?” the lady asked.
“Yes it is.” Mouse answered.
“My name is Daisy and we went to school together.” The lady said.
“Daisy as in Daisy Wheeler?” Mouse asked.
“Yeah that's me.” Daisy answered.
“Wow it's so good to see again.” Mouse said as she hugs Daisy.
Daisy looked at Dot than at AndrAIa.
“Who are these two with you?” Daisy asked.
“The one with black hair is my friend Dot Matrix and the one with the sea-green hair is AndrAIa.” Mouse answered.
“What are you three doing?” Daisy asked.
“Dot and AndrAIa are getting married in 1 minute so I'm helping them pick out wedding dresses.” Mouse answered.
“When are you planning on getting married?” Daisy asked.
“I'm not sure. The sprite that I'm in love with would never fall in love because it's goes against his code.” Mouse answered.
“Who might that be?” Daisy asked.
“I'd rather not say.” Mouse answered.
Dot took AndrAIa out of earshot.
“We have do something to help Mouse out.” Dot said.
AndrAIa got a confused look on her face.
“What do you mean?” AndrAIa asked.
“I mean that we have to find a way to get her and Turbo together.” Dot answered.
“How are we going to do that? Are you sure that Turbo likes her?” AndrAIa asked.
“I don't know how we are going to do it and I'm not really sure if he likes her.” Dot answered.
“Well we should find out first.” AndrAIa said.
They stayed at the wedding store for awhile. Mouse bough a pink JS Collections Off Shoulder Shirred Taffeta Gown. AndrAIa bough a pink V-Neck Maternity Wedding Gown. They all walk to the apartment where they live to find Matrix and Bob waiting for them. Bob pulled Dot close and kissed her. Matrix did the same with AndrAIa. Mouse sighed than leaves to clear her mind. Mouse went to bridge looking at Lost Angles and stared out. Turbo is still in Mainframe than he spotted Mouse. Turbo went over to where Mouse is and tapped her on the shoulder. Mouse got a little scared at jumped a foot in the air than turned around to see Turbo behind her.
“Don't ever do that again.” Mouse said.
“Why did I scare you?” Turbo asked.
“Yes you did.” Mouse answered.
“I'm really sorry I didn't mean to.” Turbo said.
“What are you still doing in Mainframe?” Mouse asked.
“It's nice here and lately it feels like more like home to me.” Turbo answered.
“Oh I see.” Mouse said.
“Are you looking forward to the double wedding in 1 minute?” Turbo asked.
“Yes I am because I only want the best for my friends.” Mouse answered.
Turbo smiles.
“Yeah I feel the same way.” Turbo said.
“Are you really Bob's best sprite?” Mouse asked.
“Yes I am.” Turbo answered.
“Well I'm Dot's maid of honor.” Mouse said.
“Are you serious?” Turbo asked.
“Yeah I am serious.” Mouse answered.
“That means we have to walk down the isle together.” Turbo said.
“Yeah it does.” Mouse replied.
Turbo and Mouse don't say anything for awhile. Turbo suddenly got this feeling inside than he wrapped his arms around Mouse and started to kiss her passionately. Mouse's eyes widen in shock. A few nanos later Turbo broke this kiss than ran off. Mouse went back to the apartment that she shares with Dot and AndrAIa. Mouse sat on the couch. Dot came into the room and next to Mouse.
“What's wrong Mouse?” Dot asked.
“First he tries to blow me up and than he kisses me. I just don't understand.” Mouse answered.
“Who are you talking about?” Dot asked.
“I'm talking about Turbo.” Mouse answered.
“He kissed you?” Dot asked.
“Yeah that's what I said.” Mouse answered.
“Did it ever occur that he might like you?” Dot asked.
“I don't think so because you remember everything that he's done to me.” Mouse answered.
“Well they do say that love overcomes all obstacles.” Dot said.
Mouse got a confused look.
“What is that supposed to mean?” Mouse asked.
“If he loves you than it doesn't matter what he did in the past.” Dot answered.
Bob came into the apartment at the moment.
“What are you two talking about?” Bob asked.
“Oh nothing except that Turbo kissed Mouse.” Dot answered.
“He what?” Bob asked.
“You heard me.” Dot answered.
Mouse sighed. The second goes by and now it's a couple of nanos until the double wedding. AndrAIa and Dot are getting ready. Mouse is already and she is pacing back `n' forth.
“Will stop that?” Dot asked.
“I can't because I'm so nervous about walking down the isle with Turbo after what happen the last time I saw him.” Mouse answered.
“Have you talked to him about it?” Dot asked.
“No I've been too scared to say anything.” Mouse answered.
Dot and AndrAIa go to where the wedding is being held. Bob, Matrix and Turbo are already there. Mouse sighed and Dot looked at her.
“Are you alright?” Dot asked.
“Yeah a little but I would be even better if Bob's best sprite wasn't Turbo.” Mouse answered.
Mouse sighed than goes over to where Turbo is.
“Are you ready to do this?” Mouse asked.
“Yeah I am if you are.” Turbo answered.
Mouse took Turbo's arm than this feeling of comfort came over her and she just smiled. Arielle looked around.
“How I am supposed to walk up the isle with?” Arielle asked.
“I don't know.” Dot answered.
Turbo smiled a little.
“You can walk up the isle with Mouse and me.” Turbo said.
Arielle smiled a little than took Turbo's other hand.
“Yeah right like I want AndrAIa's sister being with the sprite that I love.” Mouse thought to herself.
Mouse gave Arielle an evil look. Arielle noticed Mouse's look.
“What's your problem?” Arielle asked.
“I don't want to talk about it but let's just put it this way don't go getting any ideas about being Turbo's girlfriend.” Mouse answered.
Turbo looked at Mouse.
“Whoa! She must really care about me to say something like that. She looks absolute beautiful in a dress.” Turbo thought to himself.
Dot looked around.
“How's going to give me away?” Dot asked.
Phong smiled.
“I am my dear daughter.” Welman answered.
Dot turned around to find Welman standing behind her.
“How is this possible?” Dot asked.
“Phong finally figured out a way to bring me back with the help of Mouse.” Welman answered.
Dot walked over to her father and hugged him really tight. Matrix smiled too. Serenity and Leopold suddenly showed up. AndrAIa wrapped her arm around her father's arm and they start walking up the isle together. Welman took Dot's arm and they start walking up the isle together too. Dot and AndrAIa walk up the isle to where Bob and Matrix. Phong smiled a little.
“We are gathered here today to bring these four people together in holy matrimony.” Phong said.
“Let's just get this over with because I'm so nervous.” Dot said.
“Do you Dot Matrix take this sprite Bob to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold through sickness and in health? For richer or poorer as long as you both shall live?” Phong asked.
“I do.” Dot answered.
Phong turned to Bob.
“Do you Bob take Dot Matrix be your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold through sickness and in health? For richer or poorer as long as you both shall live?” Phong asked.
“I do.” Bob answered.
Phong turned to Matrix.
“Do you Enzo Matrix take AndrAIa to be your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold through sickness and in health? For richer or poorer as long as you both shall live?” Phong asked.
“I do.” Matrix answered.
“Do you AndrAIa take Enzo Matrix to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold through sickness and in health? For richer or poorer as long as you both shall live?” Phong asked.
“I do.” AndrAIa answered.
Phong smiled.
“I believe that you the four of you have written wedding vows so Bob you got first.” Phong said.
“Dot, When I first came to Mainframe I didn't know anything about love or how to love but that all changed when I met you. I always feel so happy when you are around me and I want to the time with to never end. I love you more than anything else in the net.” Bob replied.
Dot smiled.
“Bob, I didn't want to admit at first that I was in love with because it hurt too much to think of that. You came into my life in time when I really need someone to be there for me and you always there even when I didn't want you to be. I love you Bob now and forever.” Dot said.
AndrAIa turned to Matrix.
“The first time I met you in Lost Treasure of Atlantis game I fell head over heels in love with you. As the game neared to end I started to feel sad because I knew that when the game ended that you'd leave and I would stay so I'd never be able to see you again. That's when I came up with the idea to upload my icon to yours in hopes that the game would let me leave thinking I was you. When it did I was so happy and as time went by my feelings only become strong. I love you Sparky and nothing will ever change that.” AndrAIa replied.
Matrix smiled.
“AndrAIa, you came into life at time when I need friend the most. At first I only saw you as friend but as time went on those feelings starting to turn to love. When we got catch in the game together that we couldn't beat and the user choose you to fight with it really scared me because I didn't want to lose you and it made me realize just how much I really care about you. I love AndrAIa and I always will.” Matrix replied.
Phong looked at little Enzo.
“Could I have the rings now?” Phong asked.
Little Enzo nodded his head than passed the rings to Phong. Phong gives two of the rings to Bob and Dot. Phong looked at Bob.
“I would like you to repeat after me. `With this ring I thee wed.' and than put it on her ring finger.” Phong said.
“With this ring I thee wed.” Bob replied as put the ring on Dot's ring finger.
Phong turned to Dot.
“I would also like you to repeat after me than put the other ring onto his ring finger.” Phong said.
“With this ring I thee wed.” Dot replied as put the ring on Bob's ring finger.
Phong took two other rings than gave them to AndrAIa and Matrix. Phong looked at AndrAIa.
“I would like you to repeat after me. `With this ring I thee wed.' and than put it on his ring finger.” Phong said.
“With this ring I thee wed.” AndrAIa replied as she put the ring on Matrix's ring finger.
Phong looked at Matrix.
“I would also like you to repeat after me than put the other ring onto her ring finger.” Phong said.
Matrix smiled.
“With this ring I thee wed.” Matrix replied as put the ring onto AndrAIa's ring finger.
Phong looked the four of them with a smile.
“By the power vested in me in I now pronounce the four of you husband and wife so guys kiss your sprites already.” Phong said.
Bob pulled Dot close than kissed her and Matrix did the same with AndrAIa. Mouse let out a long sigh which causing Turbo to look at her. Dot smiled than throws her bouquet of flowers which Mouse caught. Mouse smiled a little. Turbo sighed than rolled his eyes. They go to war room which has been turned into a place for a dance. The music starts playing. Matrix looks at AndrAIa.
“Could I have this dance?” Matrix asked.
“Yeah sure lover.” AndrAIa answered.
Matrix takes AndrAIa by the hand and lead her onto the dance floor. They start dancing than so do Bob and Dot. Mouse went to leave but Turbo stopped her.
“Would you care to dance?” Turbo asked.
“Ok sure.” Mouse answered.
Turbo pulled Mouse close and they start dancing together. Mouse sudden get this feeling of safety came over her and she just smiled. Dot noticed Mouse dancing with Turbo and she nudges Bob.
“What is it?” Bob asked.
“Look over there.” Dot answered as pointed to where Turbo and Mouse are dancing.
“I didn't know that Turbo could dance like that.” Bob said.
“Yeah he is very good.” Dot replied.
Bob sighed.
“What's wrong?” Dot asked.
“I'm just a little worried about what the other Guardians are going to say when they find out that Turbo is in love with Mouse.” Bob answered.
“Well I'm sure that Turbo can handle that when it happens.” Dot said.
Bob sighed than went up to the front of the room.
“I would like to sing my new wife to come here to sing a duet with me.” Bob replied.
Dot smiled than walks to front with Bob and he hands her a microphone.
“What song are we going to sing?” Dot asked.
Bob smiled.
“We are going to sing a song called Dream Away.” Bob answered.
Dot smiled as the music starts up.
Bob:
When this world
The real life world you're living in
Just gets too much for you to take
Dot:
When you find
Too many troubles on your mind
And feel just like there's no escape
Both:
And it seems your heart's forgotten how to believe
Dot:
Turn a page in your soul
Bob:
There's a place you can go
Both:
Close your eyes and let your heart fly free (fly free)
Both:
Dream away, dream away
Let imagination light your way
Take you as far as your heart can see
Dream away, dream away
To a place where hope is shining
Find your silver lining
Everything you need is just a dream away
Remember when (remember when)
A dream could take you anywhere (anywhere you want to)
Just a wish anything could be
When the farthest star was one more star you could reach
Take a look in your heart
'Cause that's where dreams are where it starts
Anything is real if you just believe (believe, believe, oh, oh, oh)
Both:
Dream away, dream away
Let imagination light your way
Take you as far as your heart can see
Dream away, dream away
To a place where hope is shining
Find your silver lining
Everything you need is just a dream away
All it takes is faith to make your dreams come true
And somewhere in this world there'll be somebody to
Share your dreams with you
Both:
Dream away, dream away
Let imagination light your way
Take you as far as your heart can see
Dream away, dream away
To a place where hope is shining
Find your silver lining
Everything you need is just a dream away

They walked off the stage hand in hand. AndrAIa went up to the stage.
“I would like to sing a song to my new husband to tell just what he means to me.” AndrAIa said.
AndrAIa took the microphone as the music starts to play.
There's a calm surrender
To the rush of day
When the heat of the rolling world
Can be turned away
An enchanted moment
And it sees me through
It's enough for this restless warrior
Just to be with you
And can you feel the love tonight?
It is where we are
It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer
That we got this far
And can you feel the love tonight?
How it's laid to rest?
It's enough to make kings and vagabonds
Believe the very best
There's a time for everyone
If they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope
Moves us all in turn
There's a rhyme and reason
To the wild outdoors
When the heart of this star-crossed voyager
Beats in time with yours
And can you feel the love tonight?
It is where we are
It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer
That we got this far
And can you feel the love tonight?
How it's laid to rest?
It's enough to make kings and vagabonds
Believe the very best
It's enough to make kings and vagabonds
Believe the very best
AndrAIa put the microphone back than walked off the stage and joined Matrix.
“How come you never told me that you could sing like that?” Matrix asked.
“That's simple lover because you never asked.” AndrAIa answered.
Dot looked at Bob.
“You have a really singing voice.” Dot said.
“Thanks Dot but I know someone who can sing a lot better than me.” Bob replied.
“Whose that?” Dot asked.
“Turbo.” Bob answered.
Dot looked over at Turbo and he nodded his head. It's a seconds after the wedding now. Turbo went back to Supercomputer and Mouse really misses him. Matrix and Bob now live with the girls. AndrAIa is still on the couch than she goes to get up and lets out a scream. Matrix, Dot, Bob and Mouse all coming running into the living room.
“What happen?” Bob asked.
AndrAIa whimpered in fear. Dot suddenly noticed the puddle of data under AndrAIa's feet.
“I think I know what happen.” Dot answered.
Matrix noticed the puddle of data too. Matrix walked over to AndrAIa and scooped her up into his arms than took her to see the doctor at the Mainframe hospital. Matrix is told to wait out in the waiting room. They are for what seems forever than doctor comes out.
“Could you all come with me?” the doctor asked.
“Yes we can.” Bob answered.
They follow the doctor to where AndrAIa is. Matrix walked over and looks down at the little baby in his wife's hands.
“Isn't she just the most beautiful baby you've even seen Sparky?” AndrAIa asked.
“Yeah just like her mother.” Matrix answered.
Dot walked over along with Bob.
“Have you picked out a name for her yet?” Dot asked.
“I want her middle name to be my name but I can't figure out what her first name should be.” AndrAIa answered.
Matrix smiled a little.
“How about calling her Nano?” Matrix asked.
“I like that name so Nano AndrAIa Matrix is her name.” AndrAIa answered.
“That's such a lovely name for her sugah.” Mouse said.
Dot can tell that Mouse is still missing Turbo so she gave Mouse a little hug. A few seconds later AndrAIa is allowed to take Nano home. AndrAIa put Nano into her baby crib than joined her husband in bed. Bob and Dot are sleep in each other's embrace. Mouse is her bed dreaming of the kiss that she shared with Turbo and being his sprite.