Romance Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Cavaliers ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Five
 
 
Kazumi headed straight to the hideout of the Bloody hounds. After a while, she spotted them. She hid herself behind a bush and observed them carefully. She prayed that she would not get caught.
 
Their camp is big. `They could have a lot of members' she thought. She spotted a tent different from the others and guessed it was the tent of their leader. Takeshi maintained a good distance away from Kazumi to avoid being sensed. He followed her to protect her if ever harm befalls her.
 
A while later, a woman emerged from the different tent. She was a beautiful woman with long flowing hair that reaches her waist that is tied up to a ponytail. Her ruby eyes sparkle in the light. She wore a sexy outfit that barely covers her body.
 
At her hiding place, Kazumi made a face. `She must've seduced the men to work for her.' She thought. She continued watching.
 
The men circled around her, ogling her body as she walks.
 
“The civilians are already begging for our mercy. Our plan is working properly. After we control the market we would proceed with the next step and that is to achieve power. I would make sure that the other gangs would plead for our mercy and worship us!” then she released an evil laugh that echoes throughout the place. The other men also laughed and cheered.
 
“And that is all thanks to that little boy. Goodness! For all this time, the weapon we are looking for is only a little boy. How ironic! Gyahahahaha!”
 
`What? A secret weapon? A boy? I better head back and tell them.' Then she turned around and paced her way out. However, Takeshi remained and observed more.
 
He searched for the boy they were talking about around in their hideout. He spotted a small guy near the fire that is eating happily. He narrowed his eyes and gazed intently. He saw that the boy is short with flame red hair. He wore an orange sleeveless shirt and loose brown shorts. In his right leg is a flame tattoo.
 
Takeshi thought for a while. `Wait a minute. A flame tattoo? That must be Naoki. He's still a kid and they might've tricked him to fight for their side. This is bad.' Takeshi was lost in thought that he didn't realize Kazumi being dragged to the woman with ruby eyes.
 
Kazumi had trouble finding her way back. She was carelessly walking around until two Bloody Hound members caught her trespassing. She tried to run but it was too late. They forcefully dragged her back to their hideout.
 
Reality dawned in him when she heard the familiar voice of Kazumi, screaming for help. At this rate, he couldn't just jump in there and rescue her. He decided to wait and look for a possible opening but when situations become worse, he would kill all of them.
 
“Milady Flair, we found this lady trespassing near our hideout.”
 
“Let go of me, you freak!” Kazumi exclaimed as she tried to break free from his grasp.
 
The lady went closer to Kazumi and examined her.
 
“Such a trash..” Flair said.
 
She slapped Kazumi across the face. Kazumi stopped struggling and glared at her.
 
“You bitch! Why are you spying on us!?”
 
Kazumi looked down. She felt her captor relax and she found this opportunity to escape. She managed to nudge loose and hurriedly ran to escape. Takeshi followed after her.
 
Flair was surprised. “Call Naoki! Tell him to catch the lady.” She commanded.
 
Kazumi tried her best to run away as fast as possible. When she looked back she saw the men running after her disappear. `Yes! I escaped them!' she smiled at her accomplishment. As she turned her head back forward, she collided with someone. She fell on the ground and her vision blurred from the impact. She blinked once, twice and slowly she could picture out her surroundings. She felt a hand pull her up slowly. `This person is strong. Maybe one of those hoodlums. I'm done for.' She stood up and fluttered her eyes open. The man is not a man but is merely a boy with flaming red hair. His eyes are crystal blue in color that holds the innocence of a boy.
 
“You're the lady?” then he ogled at her for a while. “You are absolutely beautiful.”
 
Kazumi sweat dropped.
 
“I don't want to hurt you so please come with me back to the hideout.” He said.
 
“I can't go back there. They are gonna kill me! You shouldn't also go back. A boy like you shouldn't stay with people like them. They're evil! Come with me and I'll take you to a safe place.” She pleaded.
 
His eyes seemed to mellow and he thought about her proposal. `I want to, but..' He shrugged. “I can't. Now come with me.”
 
Then he grabbed her arm and dragged her. He's so strong that she can't even make her arm move. She helplessly walked while he dragged her. Then the boy suddenly stopped in his tracks.
 
“Come out.” He said. Talking to no one in particular.
 
She saw a movement behind the bush and a person emerged. Not just anyone but it was Takeshi. The boy is equally shocked to see Takeshi. Takeshi moved near them and without a word, released Kazumi from his grip. The boy didn't resist and watched the two slowly walk away.
 
Kazumi was still thinking about what happened. She became more confused at the moment. She spoke first.
 
“Did you hypnotize him? Just like what you did before?” she waited for him to give an answer.
 
“No.”
 
“Then how? What -“
 
Takeshi interrupted her. “He's Naoki. He won't follow us and would not hurt you while I'm here.”
 
Kazumi was greatly baffled but decided to keep silent until they reached the headquarters.
 
Naoki returned to the hideout still thinking about Takeshi. `He's Takeshi. I'm sure of it. But he didn't even talk to me.. Could he be mad?.. I need to talk to him.'
 
He was scolded and greatly punished by Flair. Trespassers are to be killed according to her. But he can't harm them. Especially Takeshi.
 
 
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --
 
 
They returned to the headquarters and were bombarded by a lot of questions. Kazumi retreated to her room, saying that she is tired and wants to get some rest. Takeshi immediately went to Daisuke to tell him the news about Naoki. He was also surprised but also worried. He's just a kid after all.
 
Nighttime came and most of the people had returned to their homes. All of them slept soundly on their beds welcoming the long night sleep. But Kazumi, unable to sleep, went outside to inhale fresh air.
 
She walked peacefully along the path enjoying the cool breeze and the bright moonlight. She sensed someone behind her so she turned around, heart beating furiously. She calmed down at once when the figure is actually Takeshi.
 
“What are you doing here outside? Its already late.”
 
She looked into his deep blue eyes, totally mesmerized by its deepness. His eyes looked so concerned.
 
She blushed upon realizing she stared at him for so long. “I can't sleep so I decided to take a walk.”
 
“Kazumi, I'm sorry if you are confused with the past events. It just so happens that…“ then she placed her finger in his lips to silence him.
 
“I trust you.” Those words caused a new type of emotion to flow thru his body. He felt accepted, he felt happy that someone actually understood him. It pulled him closer to her. It made him happy.
 
Kazumi immediately removed her finger from his lips and blushed from her actions. The next thing she knew, she was pulled towards his muscular chest drawing her to a tight, comfortable hug. She closed her eyes to enjoy the moment. She felt safe at his presence, comfortable in his arms. Her heart pounds in her chest with glee.
 
“Thank you..” he said. And with that he released the long hug. “Shall we go back?” then he offered a hand.
 
She took it. “We shall.” Then she smiled. Takeshi smiled back. And they walked hand in hand back to the headquarters.
 
 
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --