Romance Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Cursed Princess ❯ Proluge ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]
Lo and behold !
The pain and abuse !
That our furry companions go through !
Purty the Saffron Draculi held herself in fright, listening to the bedlam of blood- curdling shrieks , ghostly wails, and the ever constant cries of pain coming from the door of death, the door marked " Expieraments " . Purty could feel the trembling of the other Evelon pets through her own cage, cheap and made with rusty wires. Her paws, paws yearning for a gentle surface were swollen with pain from the rusted wires, stolen from the Roosken coops. The Rooskens had already been taken, either to their deaths or a good home, far away from this twisted place. The owners...... Purty knew even without asking the pets themselves . The owners of all the pets at Ye Old Evelon Disease Control had been ambushed and shot for their pets by the man everyone called " Boss " . The owner's body was fed to the starving Evelon pets and even to the pet that the Boss wanted . Often, Purty would see a pet starving and bloody those days because they had refused to eat their owner's body. The other pets though were often hungry enough to eat the entire body themselves . Purty had seen pets of all shapes and sizes, from the fluffy Cuniflares whimpering when brought in, and the enormous Hollowheart nearly dying for their owner's death to be avenged. Purty had been living like this for 7 months now, and she was 9 months old. Her owner was trustworthy of her when he, Aussie, died. Her, Purty, had felt as though she was the dead one when he was shot , and did not want to feel that again. Around dawn, amidst all the animalistic cries sounding of pure torture, Purty finally fell asleep, as though Aussie had told her to.