Romance Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Cursed Princess ❯ Adressing the issue ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Avenge my past, avenge my future
But when to avenge, when to think
Of the impossibilites of my royal family?
The royal house of Doniparthi was in a state of shock listening to the peasent's speech. The peasent, brought in by Princess Amurutha's gathering maiden Texi, had just told them a bewildering tale of Evelon animals being mistreated . The royal house decided to give the peasent Lord appeal where he told their King his story. " muh muh m'lord I have an odd sorta thing ta say but -" " Please Mr. " Lord Doniparthi looks closely at the peasent's face. " Darugi. Just say the story and me and my guards will try to figure out the cause as soon as possible . So then I trust that your companion, Grass the -" " Organic Tali your majesty ! " cried the Tali settling into a lying down position, " With the human speaking power you requested bestowed upon me ! " The farmer Darugi was startled for a second then sighed and simply stated, " Your Majesty, it is thy Tali which really has the story to be told. I am simply here because of what she, Grass, has told me. If Grass did not tell me a thing, I would have let her walked , and might have been sitting there counting my potatoes while she was kidnapped ! But alas , my Tali is loyal and honest , and so I reason I might have saved her and possibly other companions of people from what she told me . After hearing her , I fled to thy Royal Highness's castle to report what I have heard to your Majesty's House and was given a chance to tell you what might be happening to the pets of Evelon. " King Doniparthi turned to the Tali, " Miss Grass, the Farmer Darugi's Tali, will you be kind enough to give this story horrible enough to spook your caretaker into bringing you here? " The Tali gave a shrill yip, vibrating off the walls , and jumped to attention ,Tali style . " Oh my Majesty, one day patrolling my caretaker Darugi's farmland , I saw a common Rattegan darting within my sight, but looking as though it was running from the woods itself . When I pounced upon it , the shrillness of it's cry suggested a darker trace of past . The Rattegan had said in a high pitched female voice, " Please don't hurt me ! " and so I had released it on the terms that she give me a story for her releasment, a story of what she has been through, because a story is a way wisdom and knowledge grows am I correct my Majesty?" King Doniparthi , entranced by Grass's story agreed . " So the Rattegan had introduced herself as Gray , and she had escaped a place of many Evelon Pets suffering . Gray had said she was ' a petty 12 year old ' and she was nearly at the end of her existence . The only reason that allowed her to escape was because she had been part of another batch of pets ready to be tortured . Gray had explained that the torturings were created by men ' eviler than Satan himself ' and that they tortured to death at least 5 pets per night to be fed to the others . 'So I had escaped by biting the man who was designated to handle me ,and ran for my life .' Gray had said pertaining to her escape. ' The man I bit had screamed out the name Boss but I did not find out who had the man meant . ' Gray then proceeded to tell me the way to thy evil place which tortured her so . " Grass sat down and shook herself . " And so your Majesty I came as fast as I can to tell this Rattegan's story so your Royal Highness can set this right if the story was true . " King Doniparthi sat for a moment to take in this unexpected tale , and had then barked out commands of " Gather the men and horses ! " . However , before the King can grab his Cavallion , Cupid , a sinister figure appeared , wings of an angel but blood red , dressed in a dress of the finest silk , a silken red dress reaching to her bare light skinned feet . Shrill yelps , whinnies , and cries of " The Cursed One ! " rang through the air accompanying her arrival .