Romance Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Ryo & Suzuki's 5th Grade Adventure ❯ Where Is The Toshiba Brother's Place? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: This is my original story. The characters, storyline, ect. belong to me.

Warnings: Smart-talking, wise-cracking, bad-acting 11-year-olds. Bad language, inappropriate gestures and/or suggestions.



Where Is The Toshiba Brothers' Place?

The people I take care of? I take care of Ryo Toshiba. I also take care of Rintaru Toshiba. They cannot live without me and if I hadn’t met Ryo and his brother at the tender age of five, I don’t know where they’d be by now. Maybe raped by the old man in the shingle house ( I always suspect him), retarded, gay (well there was no hope for Rintaru anyway), the possibilities are endless but I love them like brothers (only because I don’t like my real one.)

“Miss Suzuki? Are you and Mr. Ryo done scrubbing the wall?” Ms. Accord asked me after today’s lunch. It’s been 3 days since the incident and since the principal presumably gave us no punishment, she said we had to scrub the wall during every one of our lunches until we get every spot off. I swear I’m gonna call child services on her ass and tell them she’s starving me.

“ We’re all done…bitch,” I replied (I whispered that last part to Ryo and we both snickered.)

“I see smudges of red residue. Tomorrow’s scrub should get off any of the remainder and then you’ll earn your lunches back,” she said. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

Ryo blurted,” That’s what you said yesterday!”

“ Well I guess you didn’t scrub as hard as I thought you would, now did you?” I hated that “I’m so much better than you” attitude in her voice. I wanted to cuss her out, in fact, I think I shall.

“DAMN YOU BASTARD! If we scrub any harder we’ll scrub the whole fucking wall off! I think you’d enjoy that wouldn’t you?! You know what I’d enjoy? Seeing you burn alive in HELL!” I let out a good scream, then I took some deep breaths and calmed myself down. “It’s like Ludacris said, ‘Release Therapy’ ,”

I’m not sure if I even meant all that stuff I said, it just felt good to scream at her ass. But then, the remorse came…and I shook it off.

“Damn Suzuki, we may as well slap a big X rating on the cover,” Ryo said to me. She was breathing real heavy and it started to scare me, I didn’t want to end up in juvie for murdering my teacher (but then again, Ryo’s the only witness so…maybe I could run away to Middle East somewhere.)

“Miss, Miss Suzuki,” she stuttered. I think she was scared of me!” Would you like to go to room eighteen? There’s another teacher there I think you’d like better. In fact, I’ll go arrange it now.”

I couldn’t help myself. I ran over and hugged Ryo tightly and didn’t let him go. “You better not, don’t do it!” He was really red either because he was either embarrassed , or I was hugging him too tight.

“If you stay miss Suzuki, you’re going to waste all you energy on me and not on learning. If I am responsible for your education getting ruined, I would be mad at myself before you,” Ms. Accord explained as she went to the classroom telephone.

“Aww, that’s sweet. You care, but I don’t give a fuck!” I argued.

“Give it up, you’re gonna make things worse if you argue with her. Besides, it doesn’t matter that much,” Ryo consoled me.

It made me really mad he didn’t care whether I left or not, but I sulked off with Ms. Accord to the room 18 teacher.

*Relocated To Room 18*

Ms. Hiro was really nice ( that’s the room 18 teacher.) She is a heck of a lot more fun than Ms. Accord and I’d really like to stay here all year, if Ryo was here with me. So I did the next best thing and started writing in a blank note book:

Hey what is going on in ms accord’s class? And why didn’t you want me to stay mister? That really pissed me off but it’s a nice room and I would like to stay but only if you come here so bring you’re ass over here before I go mad because I don’t know these people except for Fuu from third grade. Remember, you told me she was really cute and I’m the only one you’d trust with that secret? If you don’t get over here, I’m gonna tell Fuu and you’re gonna feel really crappy so ha.

At lunch I was going to give him the note book and he’d read the autumn themed page and reply to me on the ocean themed page. After I gave him the book I walked off with Fuu (whom luckily is really nice) and let me sit with her and her friend. Her name was Suzke.

“Your name is real close to mine,” I remarked. Her friend is real hostile towards me.

“Close,” she said. “But not close enough.”

“I haven’t seen you down here the first 3 days of school, where were you?” Fuu asked me.

“From what I heard, she was in there with Ryo and they were making out and then painted on the walls and had to wash it off for 3 days,” Suzke said to Fuu.

She giggled and said,” I always thought you two were a cute couple!”

“But he likes you!” I said (oh forget it, this’ll get me in the clear.) Then I turned to Suzke and snapped, "And besides, no one cares about what you heard. Yes we did paint on the wall, but no making out ever occurred.”

Fuu didn’t even bother to ask why we painted on the walls.

*Reply*

After lunch, Ryo gave me the book back and I read the page:

"Okay, I am gonna make this short because the boys keep teasing me on writing to my girlfriend. I really did not mean that I did not want you to stay, I meant that you could make things worse by talking too much. I asked ms accord could I go to that class and she said no because I will be too disruptive to you. So do something nice to show that you do like her and maybe she will let you back. Come to my house after school and bring cookies please - I am starving for sugar since the ban my mom put on it. Then we can play basketball or something. I don’t know what but whatever."

I’m getting back to that room, or else something bad will happen.

To Be Continued....