Romance Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Ryo & Suzuki's 5th Grade Adventure ❯ Who Would I Fight For Him? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: This is my original story. The characters, storyline, ect. belong to me.

Warnings: Smart-talking, wise-cracking, bad-acting 11-year-olds. Bad language, inappropriate gestures and/or suggestions.



Who Would I Fight For Him?

I’m stuck in mother fucking room eighteen washing the chalkboard after school with Suzke. She’s going on and on about some Bryce blonde hair blue eyes.

“He moved here from America, and he thinks I’m the cutest Japanese girl he’s ever seen. So naturally, I’m gonna fuck him off later. He calls me his ’Sugar’,” she bragged.

This Bryce must be an idiot because she isn’t even close to Japanese, shit she isn’t even white. God-damned Blonde-Blue. I don’t even know what blonde hair looks like because you don’t see many Americans coming to this crappy school. I’ve also never seen anyone except Fuu with blue eyes, but I wish I had some because they’re really pretty.

“Okay are we done yet?” I asked Ms. Hiro.

That bitch fell asleep at her desk.

“Alright, I’m outta here,” Suzke said and left the room. For once I agreed and left with her.
*The Cute Girls*

“Do you know any cute girls? I really want a girlfriend badly,” Ryo asked me when I stopped at his house on my way home.

“Well, there’s Fuu,” I suggested.

“She’s cute, but too nice. Isn’t Suzke in your class? Now she’s someone I’d like to fuck with,” Ryo explained.

“Sorry, she was just telling me about Bryce Blonde-Blue. And if I’m not mistaken, they already have some fucking planned,” I said matter-of-factly.

“Seriously?” he whined.

“Yes seriously,” now shut the hell up, you’re getting on my god-damned nerves with this girlfriend business. I’m sorry I came over here.

“Man! Don’t you realize how horny I am?”

“I don’t know how you could be, since you’ve never had sex in your god-damn life!” I am really getting pissed off with him.

“But still Suzuki, I’m talking about hard-core rough and tough playing here! You can’t say that to me and be serious that Suzke doesn’t want yours truly, Ryo-kun . God, does she have an ass,” he just kept going on and on, and I just kept going on and on home because I was sick of this shit of his.

“Suzuki come back!” he shouted.

“Not until you stop acting like, like a boy!” I shouted back, and kept walking. I don’t know if the moon is in a weird position or something, but he’s acting so unlike himself.

He did look genuinely sorry, but he need to learn a lesson from me and stay in his place (just like chapter three!)

*She Was Bought*

The next day, Suzke said she and Blonde-Blue broke up.

“So what, was the sex bad or somethin’? I asked her.

Yeah! Blonde-Blues can’t do nothing right for anything!” she replied.

“Good because I know someone who wants to meet you really bad. His name is Ryo-kun, and-” I started explaining.

She had cut me off and asked,” Just tell me what I really wanna hear : is it big or what?”

“Hell if I know, but beggers can’t be choosers,” I said. He is going to owe me big time.

“Ex-cuse me ladies, but I’d like it if you would stop the chit-chat. It’s been going on a lot lately, and if it doesn’t stop I’ll have Suzke straight to room eighteen,” Ms. Hiro said.

When Ms. Hiro walked away, to sweeten the deal I added,” You want to hear what Ryo said yesterday?”

“Wha’d he say?” she asked.

“ ’ Now Suzke is someone I’d really like to fuck with. I’m talking about some hard-core rough and tough playing here! Man does she have a big ass.’” I repeated everything word for word, left out the bad parts, and she looked like she was bought.

I really don’t know what I was thinking about at that moment because I don’t really care for her and I was mad at him. I guess I must really care for Ryo to give him away like that but I have nothing to worry about anyway. He’ll get sick of her one day, and his ass is mine! Wah ha ha ha HA! (Evil laugh)

To Be Continued...