Romance Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Ryo & Suzuki's 5th Grade Adventure ❯ Who Do I Really Wanna... Y'know? ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: This is my original story. The characters, storyline, ect. belong to me.

Warnings: Smart-talking, wise-cracking, bad-acting 11-year-olds. Bad language, inappropriate gestures and/or suggestions.



Who Do I Really Wanna... Y'Know?

I was really mad when I heard that Suzuki told Suzke all that pathetic stuff I said yesterday. I knew she was pissed at me, but there was no reason for her to do all that. It was really embarrassing ( and although I did mean it) I didn’t want Suzke to find out.

After school, I was at the bike rack about to go home when Suzke came up to me and said,” Hey Ryo-kun, I hope you’re not upset about what Suzuki told me. Honestly, I was flattered, especially about me having a big ass because it’s true,”

“I meant every word,” I added.

“Can I come with you?” she asked me.

I had actually planned just to go home and do my homework, but I’d rather stop at the mall with Suzke. “Sure. Hop on,”

I pedaled downtown (which wasn’t really far from the school) and stopped at a chili dog stand on the way. Of course, being the gentleman I am, paid for my food and hers. After that, we went the rest of the way to the mall.

“I have an idea Ryo,” she said when we arrived at the mall.

“What is it?” I asked.

“How about we each pick out a outfit we would like to see each other in?” she suggested. I was thinking about heading to the lingerie section, but that would be too straight forward of me if I said how about the lingerie section?

But I seriously did pick out a good outfit that looks good on her and wouldn’t get her arrested if she wore it outside. She picked out a great outfit for me too.

“I want my Ryo to look good - no, better,” she remarked.

“Shoot, you look good in everything so nothing can possibly make you look any better,” actually, that was a teeny embellish. She looks good in everything except jean shorts, but it’s too cold for those anyway. Why do us guys lie to girls anyway? Because it make them feel good, and it gets us what we want. Almost everything I say to this girl is a lie (well she does have a big ass, but bigger isn’t necessarily better.) God dammit, It hasn’t even been a full page and I’m not getting anywhere. Maybe I can make like a Sim and make-out in a dressing booth or something. I’m gonna be sorry later, but I really don’t want to lose my virginity to her, not now, not yet. Sorry, Sugar.

I’m so pathetic (and I’m still horny too.)

To Be Continued...