Romance Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Ryo & Suzuki's 5th Grade Adventure ❯ What Is The Perfect Suzuki Present? ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: This is my original story. The characters, storyline, ect. belong to me.

Warnings: Smart-talking, wise-cracking, bad-acting 11-year-olds. Bad language, inappropriate gestures and/or suggestions.



What Is The Perfect Suzuki Present?

I guess I feel a teeny bit better after Suzuki and I watched a movie together. But my dad is moving away and now I won’t be able to see him as much. He’s moving to the big city, Tokyo and that’s far away from this suburban place we live. And It’s really different too because they have trains just to take you from one side of the city to another! I wanna go with dad but I couldn’t leave Suzuki by herself, and my mom said it was out of the question (even though dad said I could come.)

Also, it was about to be Suzuki’s birthday and I was so self-absorbed that I didn’t even agree to be her escort. I had exactly a month to make money because her birthday was December 1st. Lucky me, because the answer to my money woe just bit me in the ass.

*Roomies*

After school on November 1st, Miku-sempai came up to me begging for a place to stay. Since my dad left, he took his things out of the spare room that was his office, now it’s all empty.

“I’ll do anything to earn my stay, and it’ll be just for a month because me and my boyfriend got kicked out of our houses for dating each other. Please?” she begged.

I could’ve thought of plenty of things I wanted her to do with - I mean uh, for me but for Suzuki I’ll give that opportunity up. “If you pay me 150 dollars for each month you stay at my house in our spare room, I’ll let you stay.”

She let out a heavy sigh and said, ”Deal.”

Miss Miku was only in the 7th grade so I wasn’t sure how she’d get that much money, but she made the deal. Her and her boyfriend (who I think is Jean, a foreign exchange student from France) would figure something out.

*Knock-Up Paradise*

November 2nd, the day they had their stuff moved in (which was only a mattress, sheets and blankets, a suitcase full of clothes, and their book bags) was when my mom became an issue.

Junior high kids got home earlier than elementary and high school kids, so they were home an half an hour before I was. I was quite sure I could hear what those junior high bastards were doing up in that room, so I banged on the door and yelled, ”This is the manager, keep down the noise or we’ll be forced to evict your horny asses!” (It became apparent that their folks didn’t have the problem with them dating exactly.)

When my mom got home from work, she ran upstairs thinking it was me and (I warned them) busted open the door.

“AHHHHH!” everyone screamed.

Mom immediately came to me and I explained everything.

“ I normally wouldn’t go for this, but it will be okay, since it’s for Suzuki’s birthday. But, I wanted that room to be yours and your brother to keep this one…” she sighed, but agreed.

*Show Me The Money*

This month went by super snail-like slow. I really see why their parents kicked them out. They are annoying, and they fuck each other all the fucking time. God dammit, I wanna kill myself. But it’s November 29th finally and I couldn’t be happier.

“I’ve got the money a bit early so uh, here,” Miss Miku said to me that day.

I was so happy that my stomach was doing flips (or maybe it’s getting sick because my new room is knock-up paradise.) I decided exactly what I’m going to buy her too : these gold chain belts that are all that in Tokyo. Every girl there has one, my dad said, and she’d love me if I gave her one. I didn’t really want her to love me, but I wanted her to be happy because she had something real cool from the big city.

I did a lot for this damn belt, but this belt is the perfect Suzuki present.

To Be Continued...