Romance Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Ryo & Suzuki's 5th Grade Adventure ❯ What Surprise Do I Get For My Birthday? ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: This is my original story. The characters, storyline, ect. belong to me.

Warnings: Smart-talking, wise-cracking, bad-acting 11-year-olds. Bad language, inappropriate gestures and/or suggestions.



What Surprise Do I Get For My Birthday?

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I’m not doing an imitation of my mom getting banged up by daddy on New Years, It’s MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! YES!

I quickly put on my uniform, and ran down stairs. My mom who rarely cooks, made a special breakfast for me! It was a mile-high stack of pancakes, dripping with delicious syrup and blueberries on top (MY FAVORITE!)

My birthday was so perfect, my breakfast was topped by a simple, yet perfectly cool, glass of milk. No one can get me down.

*Birthday Cards*

When I arrived at school, my bestest friends in the whole school gave me cards. Ryo gave me a card, Rintaru did, Fuu did, and even Suzke did!

I feel like screaming to the heavens that today’s my birthday. In fact, I think I shall.

“TODAY’S MY BIRTHDAY AND IT’S THE BEST ONE YET!” I screamed.

“Calm down, I think you had too many breakfast pancakes,” Ryo said calmly. ”There’s no need to be all… hyper like this Suzuki.”

“Yes there is! I feel like a virgin getting fucked for the first time, because I’m one past 10, and there is a whole new world of opportunities for me!” I explained.

“You can’t drive a car,” he remarked.

“Shut the fuck up, I’m in a good mood today but it doesn’t mean I won’t kick your ass if you don’t leave the smart ass remarks,” I threatened him.

“Alright, alright. Now exactly what did you want me to be an escort for anyway?” Ryo asked me.

I explained,” My mom’s taking me out to eat and I’m taking you, Fuu, Suzke, and my sister Mizuki with me. I need you to come because you’re the closest thing I have to a boyfriend.”

“I really don’t understand my really important job, but I’ll come no doubt. Plus, I get to get out of school early,” Ryo laughed.

*Impressing Ryo*

At lunchtime, my mom picked us up early to go to Divine Garden, a fancy place to eat.

“Okay honey, Taro will eat with us, and you kids can have a booth to yourselves,” my mom explained.

“Right mom. You guys go get a booth wayyyyyyy over there,” I said, pointing to the other side of the restaurant.

When they left, Mizuki sat on one side of the booth with Fuu and Suzke, and I sat on the other with Ryo.

The waitress walked up and I asked,” Do you have any birthday specials? Today’s my birthday!”

She blew a noisemaker thing and placed a hat on my head. “We’ll bring your cake and ice cream at the end of the meal.”

“Yay! Cake and ice cream!” we cheered.

“Would you like any drinks to start off your meal?” she asked.

Fuu said,” Juice please.”

Suzke said,” Do they serve martinis at lunch?”

Mizuki said,” I want water please, I’m watching my figure.”

“Yeah, maybe if you watch it enough, you’ll get one,” I laughed.

“Okay then, I want iced tea please,” she said. I don’t know who she’s trying to impress, she hates iced tea. After me and Ryo ordered, the waitress left briefly and returned with our drinks. “Okay, what would you like for your meal?” she asked. We all were barking orders at the same time, practically asking for the whole menu. At the end I added,” Charge it to the couple with the weird little kid wayyyyyyy over there.”

*Maturity*

While we waited for our food, the waitress brought us a salad as an appetizer. She was showing us salad dressing to choose from when Mizuki whispered to me,” I have to pee Suzuki.”

I took her to the bathroom while the waitress show them more dressings. She asked me,” Why did you have to come with me? I’m not a baby.”

“Look, it’s not that I think you’re a baby, it’s just mom and dad would kill me if I let you go by yourself,” I explained. “And, it’s your own damn fault for drinking up that nasty iced tea so fast.”

“I was just trying to act mature, but now I look like a baby having my big sister take me to the bathroom,” she complained.

“Apparently I do think you’re mature because I let you sit with my friends and me,”

“Not you, I want, I want Ryo to think I’m mature. That’s why I got that nasty iced tea, because I sort of… have a crush on him.” Then she began to blush (coincidentally the same way Ryo does, about as red as his hair.)

*Birthday Cake*

I guess I did sort of embarrass her, but I didn’t do it on purpose. I know he wouldn’t in a million years like an eight year old, but I’ll tell him to go easy on her.

When me and Mizuki got back to the table, there was dressing bottles all over it. I picked up one that read,” Ranch with Garlic.” There also was “ Bleu Cheese with Extra Bleu,” and “Bleu Cheese with Extra Cheese.” Well, this place is fancy.

Half way through our meal, she whispered,” Can I sit next to Ryo?” I thought this little girl crush on him was really cute, so I let her sit on the other side of him. She never said anything to him, but it was still cute.

Finally, my cake came! It had safety sparklers on it and “HAPPY B-DAY SUZI” on it, and a eleven candle in it. I blew out the candle and we all took a picture holding up the sparklers. They took 3 more pictures of us, gave our ice cream sundaes, and we were finally full to bursting. This suave place gave me a balloon and a card containing the pictures we took.

I’ll let you hear it from Ryo later, but GOD am I gonna get a surprise for my birthday!

To Be Continued...