Romance Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Yame ❯ Closer ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

'Yame, oh Yame, please come here,' a figuar called as I turned and looked at them. 'What is it,' I asked as the figuar drew me closer. 'My child, you're still so young, and yet you understand so much. Only those of darkness learn this fast. But even though you do know alot Yame, remember, the hardest thing you'll ever learn is how to love,' the figuar told me as it let me go. 'What do you mean? I know I love Hikari, and it is easy to love, so what are you talking about,' I asked sort of offended. 'My dear, you do love her, but not to your full extent, but do not worry, in time you shall,' the figuar said right before I woke up.
 
 
 
"Oh, good mornning Yame, did you sleep well," Hikari greeted as I sat up. "No, I had an upsetting dream," I said as I looked at her. "Do you want to talk about it," she asked as she gave me my breckfast. "Not really," I said as I ate through breakfast. "Okay, so anyway Yame, how much longer until we reach the dark kingdom," she asked me as I put my plate down. "Not much father, I'd say a day or two from here," I answered as I watched her face light up. "Also, Hikari, when are we to be married," I asked knowing that she had forgotten. "Uh, as soon as we are in our destination," she said hoping that it would cover up her forgetfulness.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We continued to walk that day, not speaking. It wasn't that we were mad at each other, it was just that there wasn't anything to talk about. And I have to say, it was beginning to be very boring. Hikari looked over at me, no doubt seeing how bord I am. "Yame, are you feeling well, you don't look all that great," she said with some worry. "I'm fine, i'm just a little bord," I said as she started to laugh a little. "What's so funny about that," I asked. "Nothing, it's just that you look so funny when bord! Hahaha! It's cute," she anwsered with a beutiful smile.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hey Yame, what's that book your always carrying," Hikari asked which made me stone cold. "Yame, are you ok," she asked as I knew my face was showing my fear.
"This book.... I cannot say," I said brefely.