Romance Fan Fiction ❯ complicated circumstances ❯ escaping ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Complicated Circumstances
Chapter Two:
 
Alan whimpered softly, struggling to sit up and failing miserably as the dark-haired man standing in front of him watched him coldly. He squeaked as he was brutally pushed back down and “guardian” forcibly plunging in with aggressive brutality. He could see the glint of hunger, hate, and pleasure at his pain in Feral's crimson eyes, and repressed the urge to shiver, not wanting to feel the stinging slap on his cheek again. It was all very painful, and he felt he would split at any moment, and blood leaked out, drying a rusty color down his white thighs. “Does it hurt boy?” Feral leaned down to whisper in his ear.
 
Alan gulped. “N-no.” Feral frowned, tugging harshly on the light hair harshly. “Y-yes!” he cried. It was a routine they had almost daily, and every night, Alan would wonder what he might've done in another life that was so offending that he deserved a fate such as this.
 
He screamed, not that anyone ever heard-or cared-that he was being violated. Feral had never been gentle with him, and he didn't expect it any time soon. At the moment, he would've given anything to limp back to pile of newspapers in the corner of the spacious bedroom. “Fetch me some beer, boy… I suppose you can get yourself a glass of water.” He supposed, Alan thought. It was safer not to drink then.
 
Alan hobbled into the kitchen, eyeing the entrance door. It was only a couple feet away… no! It was thoughts such as these that got him so frequently punished, yet there were no chains, nothing to keep him here, but the chances of getting caught were so frightening that he could barely move an inch forward.
 
But the old him would've tried, or died trying.
 
He took a deep breath, making a run for it, hearing Farel's outraged cry and cursing. He'll come for me, Alan thought. He'll hunt me down. The pain in his waist increased, but he knew it was too late to stop running, as the rain water slapped his bare feet.