Romance Fan Fiction ❯ My Girlfriend is a Sorceress ❯ WHATT WAS THAT?? ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

CHAPTER 3- WHATT WAS THAT??
JAMES' POV
Picture this: James' house is like THE CULLENS' HOUSE(from The TWILIGHT SAGA).
[Siya lng mag-isa ang nakatira sa bahay niya.]
I arrived at my house at 2:30 pm. I removed my iPod after I parked my car.
“Is this already the place? It doesn't look like our kingdom.” Someone spoke at the back seat.
Oh shitt. I totally forgot to send her home.
“Hey Devon, just find a cab to get home. My car doesn't have enough gas to get you home.” I said and got out of the car.
“Wait, I don't know how to open the entry way of this thing. Can you please do it for me?” she requested.
What kind of a girl is she? She doesn't know how to open a car? Maybe she just wants me to open the car for her. Since she'll be going home after this, I opened the car anyway.
“Thank you.” She said.
Well, she's not bad looking. She's beautiful actually.
“This thing is really amazing. It can run faster than a horse. What kind of thing is this?” she innocently asked.
What is wrong with her? She doesn't know what a car is?
“It's a car. Duh! Don't you have lots of cars at home?” I said.
“We don't have cars. It's probably not yet invented at that time. But we use our powers to travel.” She explained.
What's up with her?
“Why are you acting so weird? If you just want to impress me, it's not working. Just go home ok?” I said and went to open my door.
“But I thought you're a taxi driver. You know directions. Please, I'm begging you to take me home.” She pleaded.
Wait… did I hear that right? She called me a taxi driver?
What did you just say?” I turned around and faced her.
*PHONE RINGS*
“Hello mom? What is it? I already fet---”
“Why didn't you fetch Devon? I told you to. She was so mad when she arrived home and I saw how her mother reacted.” My mom seriously said.
What the hell is going on?
“She said that she got there earlier than 2pm but left exactly at 2. I told you to fetch her early.” My mom scolded me.
“I'm sorry mom. I got there 2 minutes LATE. I really did… please forgive me and please don't block my credit cards.” I pretended to be really sorry.
“Okay fine but please don't do it again okay? My dear, you know Devon's mom is an important person in our business. We should treat them nicely.” My mom said.
“Ok mom. Thanks. I love you. Bye :)” I hanged up the phone.
So, this girl is officially not Devon. I fetched the wrong person…a stranger. She even acts weird.
Whoa. That was cool. What is that thing?” she asked.
She looked at my phone like she has never ever seen any phones before.
“Why? Don't your kingdom have like this too?” I asked.
“Yes. What is it?” she asked again.
“It's a phone. It's a gadget that enables people to communicate through calls and texts.” I said.
She nodded. Why am I even talking to her? I should send her away.
“Hey. Can you go back to where you came from? You can't stay here. You should go home to your so called “kingdom”.” I quoted.
“But I thought you knew where it is?” she tearfully asked.
Shitt. And now she's gonna cry again?
“I'm sorry. I really don't know where your “kingdom” is.”
“Then, can I stay here for awhile until I'll know where our kingdom is? Or at least until I'll find my parents?” she pleaded.
What?? She's gonna stay here and live at the same house with me? NO WAYYY!!!
James, calm down.
I should act cool.
I went near her and leaned down to face her, having our faces just inches away. I could tell that she is really telling the truth. But no… I should not fall into her trap.
“My house…is not an orphanage.” I said and walked away.
I was expecting her to give up and stop pretending that she has a kingdom or something. Until…
***BOOM***
What was that?
When I turned around, I found her left hand smoking, as if fire was in her palm that was being put out. But wait, what did she just do? HOLLY COW!!! THE TREE GOT CUT.
“What the hell was that?” I yelled.
“So, do you believe in me now? My father is a king, king of sorcerers, and I, his daughter, am a sorceress myself. Do you still want proofs that I'm a real sorceress?? And that I'm telling the truth?”
I gulped and was obviously stunned. I shook my head pertaining that I don't want more proofs. I just witnessed her showing her powers and what she is capable of doing. I can't take it; I think I'm gonna faint.
“So, can I stay with you now?” she asked innocently.
I nodded slowly; afraid that she might kill me. I turned back and proceed in opening the door. I can't believe I just agreed to let someone live with me. After that, I felt 2 warm arms around my waist… she was hugging me.
“Thanks. You have a kind heart.”
END OF CHAPTER 3