Romance Fan Fiction ❯ My Girlfriend is a Sorceress ❯ MILLIONS OF TINY LIGHTNING VOLTS ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

CHAPTER 5 - MILLIONS OF TINY LIGHTNING VOLTS
ANN'S POV
I went outside of the house to find James' school. Should I run like nobody could see? Let me track his scent. AHH… JUST 30 BLOCKS AWAY.
I arrived at the place faster than I expected. I'm a sorceress after all. ^^
Wow, it's also as big as Mayfield High. People still keep on looking at me.
Suddenly, a group of guys approached.
“Hey, what's up?” one guy said.
“Are you new here? We haven't seen you before.” Another said.
“C'mon guys. Don't be mean to this beautiful young lady. We should welcome her here.” the other said.
“Would you stop picking on her??” I heard a voice from behind ME. It was a voice of a girl.
“Here goes the `Ms. Nice Girl' again.” A guy said.
“Ugh. SC presidents are always KJ. C'mon guys.” The other said and they all left.
“Hi. My name is Tricia. Are you new here?” she said.
“Hi. I'm Aik—I'm Ann. Nice to meet you. Actually, I don't attend school; I just came here to visit someone.” I answered.
JAMES' POV
I was in the gym. It was already dismissal but I still don't wanna go home. My friends then approached me.
“Hey James! Where have you been? We just saw a chic in the hallway. But thanks to your ex-girlfriend, we haven't got the chance to know her name.” Gian explained.
“Why wouldn't you know her? Isn't she a student here?” I asked.
“No men. I think she just came for a visit.” Dino replied.
“Damn! I wish I would meet her again. She's one of a kind.” Josh said.
“Why? Is she really that beautiful? Beautiful than all the girls you've dated?” I asked.
“If you only saw her, you will be mesmerized like us.” Paul smiled widely, as if imagining something.
“Awww, I can't forget the way her almond eyes meet mine.” Dino added.
“And her long curly hair falls perfectly.” Josh said.
“And I think she has a good taste in choosing what to wear too. The dress she wore earlier really fits and compliments her fair complexion.” Ken said.
With all those descriptions, I pictured an image of a girl. It can't be…
I ran quickly to the hallway to prove that it was really her.
Blood begin to boil once I saw two people conversing…
ANN'S POV
“Hi. I'm Aik—I'm Ann. Nice to meet you. Actually, I don't attend school; I just came here to visit someone.” I answered.
“Someone? Who is it?” Tricia asked.
Before I could answer, someone grabbed my hand and pulled me to a direction where there are a lot of cars at rest.
I realized that it was James. Opps, I'm going to get scolded.
“What are you doing here? I told you to stay home!!” James said. I could say that he was really furious right now.
“I'm sorry.” I answered and bowed my head.
“You even broke one rule. I told you not to talk to people you don't know, especially to Tricia!!!” he said.
My eyes widened.
“You know her? You know Tricia?” I asked.
“Get in the car.” He lowered his voice. He completely ignored my question. Is there something between James and Tricia?
On the ride home, I tried to talk to James.
“I'm really sorry James. It was entirely my fault. Please do forgive me.” I said.
He didn't response. (sigh) What will I do for him to forgive me? He might send me away because of what I did. Stupid ME!!! He was being so nice to me yet I still got the nerve to disobey his rules. :(
What am I gonna do? (sigh) Stupid me. Stupid! Really stupid.
I leaned on the glass window of his car. He completely hates me now. Maybe I should do something for him like…cooking. Yes! Cooking.
“James, I can cook dinner for us tonight. What dish do you want?” I asked.
“No need.” He said.
I frowned. He was really angry about what happened earlier. I guess I completely lost his trust.
*DINNER TIME*
ANN'S POV
The dinner was again silent. I can feel that he's still mad at me. I suddenly remembered about Tricia. Who is she to James? Why did James mentioned the name of Tricia when he said I shouldn't talk to people I don't know. I pretended that he already forgave and ask,
“Is Tricia your friend?”
“Would you stop talking about her?” he seriously said and left his food. He went upstairs and slammed the door of his room.
There is really something between the two of them. I can feel that he is hurting. I should try to help him feel great again.
I decided to go to his room. I could feel a bad atmosphere. I knocked the door twice and opened the door. I found him standing and leaning against the glass wall with his arms crossed on his chest. He was staring blankly outside.
“What do you want?” he said.
Instead of answering his question, I walked towards him. He stood straight, obviously confused of what I am going to do. I stopped when he was already inches away. I touched his chest. I could feel the beat of his heart.
“What are you doing?” he asked again.
“My mother taught me this when I was young. This is one of my specialties.” I answered.
I closed my eyes so I could concentrate in healing his wounded heart.
AND DONE! I have already healed his broken heart. When I opened my eyes, I saw him staring at me. I quickly removed my hand from his chest. I felt electricity all over my body. I felt weird. I left his room without saying any word. What am I feeling? What's wrong with me?
I quickly went to my room and sat at my bed. I began sweating. Suddenly, something is forming in my hands, like millions of tiny lightning volts. I can't control it. What's wrong with me? What's wrong with my hands?
“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” I screamed.
JAMES' POV
It was still 8PM. We were eating when Ann finally spoke up.
“Is Tricia your friend?” she asked.
“Would you stop talking about her?” I answered. She might ask more questions about her so I just left my food and went directly to my room.
*JAMES' ROOM*
Finally, alone in my comfort zone.
I still can't get over about what happened earlier. Of all the students in school, why her? Why did Ann ever meet her? Ugh. I leaned at the glass wall as I tried to reminisce the day she left me…
*FLASHBACK*
JAMES' POV
“James, we should break up. Dad might harm you and I can't afford to see you get hurt.” Tricia said.
I don't know if I'll be happy or sad with what she just said.
“As long as we are together, I can endure all the pain. Please, don't leave me. I Love you so much Tricia.” I said.
She began to cry.
“It's unfair if you will be the only one who'll endure all the pain. It'll be much better if we break up.” She said.
“I don't care if it's unfair. All I care is that you love me too.” I said.
“James, let's just end this.” She wiped her tears and walked away leaving my heart bleeding.
*END OF FLASHBACK*
I heard someone knocked at my door. What does she want now?
“What do you want?” I asked.
I got no response. She was walking towards me. Is she going to scare with her super powers like before? She stopped just inches away from me. Her soft hand touched my chest.
“What are you doing?” I asked again.
“My mother taught me this when I was young. This is one of my specialties.” She answered.
She began to close her eyes and her hand began to light up. Slowly, I felt better. Is she trying to heal my heart? But how did she know I'm broken-hearted? I stared at her eyes which were closed at that moment. She then opened them seconds after.
Her eyes meet mine. She quickly removed her hand from my chest and left my room. What's wrong with her?
Realizing that she healed my heart, I smiled at the thought that sometimes, it's useful to have a sorceress in your house. They could sometimes be nurses.
SUDDENLY,
“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” I heard someone screaming. It was probably Ann. I quickly went to her room and found her hands full of tiny lightning volts.
“What's wrong?” I asked as I tried to touch her hand.
*FAINT*
ANN'S POV
“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” I screamed.
I heard someone running towards my room, it's probably James.
“What's wrong?” he said as he tried to check my hands. After he touched them, he fainted and fell on my bed.
“Ahhh!!! What is happening???” I panicked.
He was probably electrified.
I stared at his face and how peaceful he is when his eyes are closed. NO WAYY! The lightning volts are beginning to worsen. Realizing all what happened, I found out that James was the cause of this. It was when he stared at me when I felt electricity all over my body. If that's the case, I should go somewhere else where I can't see his face.
I went downstairs and sat at the wide soft chair across the weird rectangular thing. I stared at it blankly and waited for the volts to fade. I did not realize that my eyelids were already closing.
JAMES' POV
11 PM
I woke up in an unfamiliar room. Where am I?
*FLASHBACK*
“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” I heard someone screaming. It was probably Ann. I quickly went to her room and found her hands full of tiny lightning volts.
“What's wrong?” I asked as I tried to touch her hand.
*FAINT*
*END OF FLASHBACK*
Oh yeah, right! I was electrified by Ann's hands. Where is she? Why isn't she in her room? I checked my watch. It's already 11pm. It's already late. Where is she???
I went downstairs and found her lying on the couch. Thank God there were no more lightning volts in her hands. I carried here gently so she won't wake up. I took her to her room and laid her on her bed.
I was about to leave her room when I remembered that she healed my heart. I went near her. I leaned to kiss her forehead.
“Thanks Ann. You've been very useful today.”
END OF CHAPTER 5-