Romance Fan Fiction ❯ My Girlfriend is a Sorceress ❯ GIRLFRIEND? ( Chapter 12 )

[ A - All Readers ]

CHAPTER 12 - GIRLFRIEND?
ANN'S POV
No way. Was I dreaming?
Why did he do that?
As soon as the lights began to light up, James broke away from the kiss and went inside. I was left alone outside…still shocked.
Why did he do that?
Seeing that there's electricity already inside, I got my hands off the post. But the lightning volts were still there.
I went directly to my room, not checking if James was around. I still can't get over with what he did.
Why did he do that???
I touched my lips with my hand which has still lightning volts. It was not just another awkward experience, JAMES JUST KISSED ME.
Why would he do that?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Stupid me! Of course he would do that to have the electricity back in his house. But, how did he figure out about the lightning volts? He only knew about Obama…no way!! He must've figured out that I was falling for him. But how???
T_T
I hate this awkward feeling!!!!!!
When will this fade???
Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door.
NO WAYY!!! NOT NOWW!!!!
I ran quickly to block the door.
“Ann, let me in!” James shouted at the back of the door.
What should I do? >.<
“Uhmmm, I still have lightning volts in my hands. It's dangerous if you'll go inside.
“Just open up okay?”
The volts began to worse.
>.<
I gave up and backed away. He opened the door.
I stared at the floor, scared of meeting his gaze.
“What's wrong with you?” he asked.
I did not answer. Why would I answer that? It already obvious why I'm feeling and acting this, and it's all thanks to him >:(
“Huh! Still didn't get over with the kiss?” he said.
And now he was being boastful.
“Were you confused why I kissed you?” he asked.
I didn't respond. It's too awkward to talk to him. Just leave James, please?
“Are you really that slow?” he asked.
Me being slow?
“What? Me being slow? What's that suppose to mean?” I replied.
He just smirked.
He was nearing me. What is he going to do now?? He stopped just paces away from me and leaned towards my right ear.
“I'm gonna say this once so listen very carefully.” He calmly said.
“I…
Like you”
*thud**thud**thud*
At this point, I heard nothing but the fast beating of my heart. I didn't even realize that James already left the room. Those words…
Did he just say that?
Oh well, I think these lightning volts will still be in my hands until I wake up. >.<
JAMES' POV
As soon as I woke up, I started humming while folding my bed sheets. I went and open the window.
“Good morning birds. Good morning sky. Good morning sun. Ahh, what a lovely morning.” I greeted. I danced ballet as if I knew how to dance it, towards the bathroom.
“Lalalala” I sang as I began to take a bath.
Next stop, breakfast! I went downstairs and cooked some breakfast. She was still asleep.
Suddenly, I heard something. She's already awake :)
I served the pancakes and sat down across her. She wasn't looking at me, probably feeling awkward about what happened yesterday.
She ate her pancakes timidly. She seems so cute in that state ^^
As much as I want to spend the whole day with her, I need to attend class. Today is our exam in Science.
I'll just talk to her this afternoon.
As soon as I packed my things for school, she stood looking at my direction, but never meeting my eyes. She looks like she wants to say something. I continued what I am doing and pretended to tolerate her.
As my paces were just inches away from the front door, she called.
“James.” She called.
I faced her.
Again, she avoided my gaze.
“Uh, uhmm, uh—”
“What? I'll be late for school!” I pretended to have an impatient tone.
She squished both her eyes and started to speak.
“I like you too.” She shouted.
I walked towards her while her eyes were still closed. As she opened her eyes, she was startled. I spoke, “So, it's settled now. You're already my girlfriend.” I grinned.
I went back to my pace.
“Girlfriend?” she asked.
“Just shut up and be my girlfriend!” I smiled and got out of the house.
“Lalalala. What a lovely day!” I sang as I left for school. With those words, I would probably have a perfect score in our exam today :D
END OF CHAPTER 12