Romance Fan Fiction ❯ My Girlfriend is a Sorceress ❯ COLDS ( Chapter 14 )

[ A - All Readers ]

CHAPTER 14 - COLDS
JAMES' POV
*PHONE RINGS*
“Hello? Coach?” I answered my phone.
….
“What? The championship was postponed?” I asked.
…..
“Ahh. Okay. I hope Noel will be well soon.”
…..
“So when will be the official date?” I asked.
…..
“Next school year?”
….
“Ok bye.” I ended our conversation.
The championship was moved to another date, since the opposing team got one of their outstanding players wounded from a riot. Oh well, since it's almost summer, I'll have more time with Ann :)
But…what about next school year? I won't let her stay home all day just to listen to the same songs in my iPod.
“You're going to attend school next year.” I said.
“RREEAALLLLYYYY???????” she exclaimed.
She quickly hugged me so tight.
“YYYYEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!”
She then broke away from the hug.
“Why so sudden?” she asked.
“Well, uhmm, I just wanted to see you everyday. If you'll be staying here all alone each day, listening to the same songs on my iPod again and again, I'm sure you'll get bored.” I explained.
“But how about the fees? Who will pay them? Do I have to find a work? Because you said you can't pay it, right?” she asked again.
“No. I was just kidding at that time. I can pay it for you.” I assured her. Well, I guess I have to ask my mom to double my allowance.
“Really?” she asked. I nodded.
She hugged back. “Aww, thanks James :)” she smiled wide.
“But, I think we need to trim your hair. It's too long. It's inappropriate in our school.” I explained.
“Inappropriate? Does it really needed to be cut?” she asked as she broke away from the hug.
“Yep.”
“How short?”
“Hmm, maybe just above your bust.”
“Above the bust…above the bust????? That's too short.!!!!”
I chuckled. She's really cute ^^
She frowned.
“Tsk! Your hair will just grow back. Don't be so silly!” I said.
“But, … (sigh) okay.” She said.
“Then, who will cut it?” she asked.
“Just sit there, I'm gonna get my scissors.” I said and went to my room to get it. When I came back, she was still there, standing.
“I told you to sit there.” I pointed at the chair at her left.
“Why? What are you going to do?” she asked innocently.
“I'll cut your hair, duh!”
“Cut my hair?”
“Just sit okay?”
She sat in defeat.
I was very careful in cutting those curly strands. She keeps on moving every time. I can't do it right if she'll keep on doing that.
“Can't you sit still?”
“Sorry.” She apologized.
After successfully trimming her long hair, I started to trim here bangs. Her almond eyes were on those short strands. I smiled. It's hard to have a girlfriend as cute as here. She makes me fall in love with her every time :D
“And done.”
She hesitantly grabbed the small circular mirror to check her new hair. (her hair looks like yung dati nyang her, yung ende pa xa nagsuot ng hair extensions. Basta ito yun http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=135667149807677&set=a.1356467 56476383.11095.118333828207676 )
After that, she turned to me and asked.
“Does it look okay?” she asked.
“No.” I answered.
She frowned and faced back the mirror with a confusing look.
She asked again, “Doesn't it really look okay?”
I walk towards and leaned to face her just inches away. “No, it really doesn't look okay…because it looks perfect.”
I saw her smile and blush. Good thing she already knew how to control those lightning volts :)
“Come.” I grabbed her hand.
“Huh? Where are we going?” she asked.
“Paradise :) I'm sure you'll love it there.” I said.
“Paradise?” she whispered.
*IN THE CAR*
“Seriously James, where are you taking me?” she asked. That was the fourth time she asked me that same question.
“I just wanna spend quality time with you okay?” I answered.
She stopped talking after that. Just like what I planed, I'm taking her to the meadow. It's the secret place that I discovered just two years ago. I already took Tricia there, but those memories were already blur now that I can't stop thinking about Ann :”>
“We're here.” I said and parked my car.
“What is this place?” Ann asked innocently.
“This is still not the place. We need to walk maybe 10 more blocks since my car can't be fit in that small entryway.”
She nodded and started to walk.
“Wait, aren't you gonna hold my hand?” I asked.
She blushed and timidly held my hand. As soon as she held my hand, I held hers tightly, as if afraid of letting go.
We were silent as we were approaching the place. We arrived at the place just a few minutes.
“We're here.” I said.
She broke away from my hand and walked two steps forward. She eyed everything she saw.
“WOW!” she uttered.
She started to run towards the flowers and lay on the grass while giggling. She loved it here :)
I ran towards where she is and lie on the grass beside her. She turned to me and spoke,
“It's nice here. It's really close to nature. Thank you for taking me here James.” She smiled.
I smiled back.
“AHHH. Can we stay here forever?” she asked as she stared at the sky. Unfortunately, the sky was in a bad mood. It is full of dark clouds. I think it's gonna rain. Tsk! Bad timing.
“Ann, let's go now. I think it's going to rain.” I said as I sat.
“Huh? Why too soon? Can't we stay any longer? Just for a few moments? Please??” she pleaded.
“Fine.” I lie back on the grass.
“Yey.”
As the cold wind brushes my body, my eyelids are getting heavier. No, I can't fall asleep. I'm sure it's gonna rain minutes from now. When I turned to Ann, her eyes were already closed. Oh well, I guess it isn't bad if I'll just take a nap for a few minutes.
ANN'S POV
I was still unconscious when I felt drops of water on my cheeks. Then, it started to grow in number. I can already feel it all over my body. I woke up and found myself lying on the grass. I was still in the place where James took me. James was just lying beside me, he was sleeping too. I tried to wake him up.
“James. James, it's raining.” I said.
He woke up and realized that he had fallen asleep. It started to rain hard.
He quickly grabbed my hand as we went back to where he parked his car. We're already soaking wet. Ugh! If it weren't because me, we would have gone home without being soaked from rain.
As soon as we got to where his car was, we quickly went inside. The car's seats got wet because of our clothes that are wet from rain.
“Ann, wrap this cloth around you. You might catch a cold.” He demanded as he offered a soft silk to me.
But I wasn't worried about myself, I was worried of him. He might catch a cold. He's human, he's delicate. I may catch a cold but I can heal myself.
As soon as we got home, we changed clothes quickly.
*sneeze*
Great! Now I have colds. Tsk! >:(
I placed my hands into my cheeks and started the healing process. A few moments, my colds were already gone. Good thing I'm a sorceress ^^
Wait, if I got a cold, I'm sure James got colds too. I decided to go to his room.
As I went inside, I found him sitting on his bed, wrapped on thick sheet linens.
*sneeze*
He really did catch a cold. As I was nearing him, “Don't come *sneeze* near me.” he said.
“You might get infected with my colds. *sneeze* ” he said.
I didn't follow him. Instead, I walked towards his bed and sat to face him. I held his cheeks.
“Don't move. I'll heal you.” I said as I closed my eyes and once again started the healing process.
After that, he thanked me and said he already felt better.
“Thanks Ann.” He said.
“You're welcome ^^” I answered. Our faces we're just inches away. After he thanked me, he just stared at me and spoke,
“Don't move.”
He started to near me. His big brown eyes were already centimeters away as it was closing. When I knew what he was going to do, I closed my eyes and waited to land his lips on mine.
When I felt his kiss, I kissed back as his hands softly held my waist.
What a perfect rainy afternoon.
END OF CHAPTER 14