Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Unstable Love ❯ Damn it Lloyd ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
“Damn, I know you think I’m sexy, but must you continue to stare at me?” It’s him. Lloyd. Oh boy. Here he is, standing right in front of me. One of his hands is griped firmly on my upper arm. I’m still staring at him. He starts to wave his hand in front of my face. I blink. Then I blink again. Did he just say I think he’s sexy?

“What the hell is wrong with you?” I yelled at him has I snatch my arm out his hand. I lost my balance and kinda wobbled. “I wouldn’t think you were sexy even you were the last guy on earth.” Now that was a flat out lie. Did I tell you this guy was like sex on legs. The boy was too hot to handle. Standing at 6'2, he had a body made for the gods. Every inch of him was muscle. His muscle wasn’t big and bulky like a body builder, and they weren’t small some skinny guy's would be. No, his are a prefect combination of the two. With his gorgeous long dark brown hair braided in a tight design and a smile that could melt a girl’s heart, oh yeah. He was way too hot to handle. The sad part was, he know it too.

“Yeah right, we both know that’s a I lie.” he says with a smirk. Damn it. See what i mean. I force my eyes off of him, making them look at the floor. Whatever you do, don’t look him in the face. I cant think right if I look in to those chocolate colored eyes of his. I shake my head. What wrong with me? Did I forget what this guy try to do to me? Or have finally lost my mind like my grandma and my mother?

“Why the hell did you have to come here.” I said with has much venom has I could. “Where is my mom?” I asked him. At first he just looks at me. I cant tell what he’s thinking. There no emotion showing on his face.

He sighs and turn around. Then he mumbles something. “I’m sorry.” it was so low I don’t think I heard him right. Sorry. Sorry for what? Bumping into me or was he apologizing about that night he tried to rape me. I want ask him but he’s already started walking. So I keep my eyes glued to the floor and follow his foot steps. Hoping he takes me to my mom.

As we walk in a awkward silence I notice, there is a lot of trash on the floor. Now I know what your thinking. What the hell? You walking with a guy who tried to rape you and all you can think of is the trash on the damn floor? The answer to that question is, yes. I rather think about trash, then think about him. Besides, why the hell is the airport so dirty any ways. I mean don’t they pay people to clean it up. The janitors should get fired for doing such a bad job. I wonder if you can sue the airport if you trip on a piece of trash.

My mind started to think of ways to ‘accidently trip and fall’, when Lloyd turned around. I wasn't looking so I bump into his hard chest. Once again I lost my balance and started to fall. I close my eyes waiting for the pain, but it doesn’t come. Where the pain? I should be feeling pain. That when I felt it. No not the pain, but one very strong arm, wrapped tightly around my waist. I don’t need to open my eyes to see who it is, because I already know it him.

“Alex open your eyes.” he tells me. God our bodies are close. I can feel his breath on my neck. Its hot and moist. The smell of his cologne reaches my nose. Man this boy smell good. The out lines of his six pack rubs against my soft tummy. His arm feels so good around my waist. What is wrong with me? Have I forgotten who this boy is? I shake me head, to wipe away the thought I was having of him. One problem. When I shook my head it caused my body to shake, which made Lloyd tighten his grip around me. As if to tell me to stay still. Thank the heavens that he’s holding most of my wait because my knees would have gave out by now. Did I say how good his body felt next to mine. I am so going to church on Sunday.

“Alex open your eyes.” he tells me again. I cant. I’m afraid that if I do, I wont be avail to look away. I feel him start moving. Taking me with him. Does this guy know how close I am to jumping on him right now. He should really stop moving.

Suddenly he stops and I’m standing straight up. Finally I open my eyes. He takes a step back. I can no longer feel the warmth of his body. For some reason I don’t want that warmness to leave. Damn hormones! I let out a breath I didn’t know I was holding in. Slowly I look up at him. Just as our eyes met I hear my mom’s voice.

“Alex, Lloyd, we were looking for you two what happen to you guys.” I turn my head to look at my mom and Nyles. I don't say any thing so Lloyd does.

“I went to the bathroom. That where me and Alex bumped into each other.” Lloyd says looking at me. I don’t dare look at him. I keep my head straight and watch him out the corner of my eyes. “We were on our way to find you two.” he finishes.

“It sure didn’t look like it. Both of you were just standing there.” said a new voice. It was Nyles’s.

I take a deep breath, then let it out.

I turn my head to face my mom and said, “Can we go now mom?”

She nods her head yes. “Do you two have your stuff?” She asked them.

“Yes.” both Nyles and Lloyd say

“Alright lets go.”

We all start walking towards the exit. I’m ahead of everyone. Why yo ask, because the sooner I get out side, the faster I can get Lloyd’s strong smell off of me.



Home sweet, home. It feels so good to be home. As soon as my mom park in the garage, I jump out the car. Went straight to my bedroom and laid down on my bed. Now I’m just staring up at the ceiling. Thinking about what just happen, thirty minutes ago. Why did I reacted that way? I should be disgusted by his touch. I take a deep breath, (I’ve been doing that a lot.) God I can still smell him on me. That’s it. I’m taking a shower. I get up and hop off my bed. Taking out some cloths from my dresser and throwing them on top of my bed. I grab the towel hanging on my door and head towards the bathroom. Incase you haven’t notice, I don’t all ways pay attention. Any normal person would have saw that the bathroom door was closed. A normal person would have knocked before opening the door, but no. Not me. I just walk right in. Damn me, and my stupidness. Damn him and his sexy ass body, because standing in front of me, has naked as the day he was born, was Lloyd. Oh shit! He’s NAKED! I am so going to hell. Why, you ask. Well, if you only knew the things going on in my imagination. “Umm do you mind.” he asked me. I didn’t say anything, for I was trying to keep my eyes from wondering to place they should be. “If your going to just stand there and look at me, can you come in and close the door, please. It’s kinda cold.” I just continue to stare at him. “Alex” he yells. I don’t know why but I feel as if I cant move. I hear him sigh, and then I see him start to walk towards me. Wait. Where the hell is he going? Doesn’t he know that he’s naked?

Lloyd grab my arm and pulls me in then shuts the door behind me. Aww hell. Please let go before I try to rape YOU.

“Now, I was I bout to get in the shower. What do you want?” I’m still staring at him. He chuckles then smirks. “Or did you want to join me?” I blink. What the hell.

I hit him up side his head. “What’s wrong with you? I came in here to take a shower. I didn’t know anyone was already in.” I told him, ready to kick his ass for that smart remark.

“First of all, I ask you if you want to join me.” he smiles. “Second, the door was shut. You should have knocked before you entered.” I am tempted to smack the cocky grin right off his face. Instead I just roll my eyes and then look ay him. Damn, I shouldn’t have done that. Lord he has a great body. My eyes start to go lower. Their now falling down his happy trial. I know he can see where my eyes or going, and even though I’m not looking at his face, I know there a smirk on his lips. My eyes or now at his golden package. God this guy body is perfect. Including his little man. Bad Aex! Bad!Dear lord, help me. “Like what you see.” Damn him.

“Yeah. To bad you’re a faggot.” I finally speak. Thank the heavens I didn’t say anything stupid.

“Alex” Lloyd says taking a step closer to me. “Do you honesty think I’m gay?” he takes my hands and puts them on his chest. Shit he feels so good. “How can all of this?” he takes my hand lower. Down towards his six pack. “Belong to another man.” my hands or now cup and his. He brings his lips down to mine. It was only for a few secounds, but what a wonderful secoubds they were. I am now trap between the door and his delicious body. Lloyd's lips move to kiss me on my neck. It feels so good.

“I’m so sorry.” I hear him whisper in my ear. That when it clicks. I'm letting Lloyd KISS me. The guy who tried to rape me. What the hell is wrong with me. I quickly push him off of me.

I look up at him. “We need to talk.”