Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Unstable Love ❯ Secrets are never good ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
You tell a guy you need to talk and what dose he do? He walks away. What the hell. Yep that right. Lloyd just pushed me aside and walked right out the bathroom. Oh and he was still naked. “Lloyd.” I said running after him. “Did you not just hear what I said. We need to talk.” Finally I was avail to reach him and made him stop walking.

“What the hell do you want Alex?” He says.

“What do you mean, what do I want? I told you we need to talk.” I glared at him.


“Yeah well too bad, because I don’t.” now I remember why I hated him. He’s an asshole. He starts to head down stairs, and I follow him. Suddenly he stops, again. Damn I wish he’d stop doing that. “Look Alex, I know you love to see me naked and all, but I really would appreciate it, if you would leave me a lone so I can get dressed.” god I hate him.

“Go to hell Lloyd, and I not going to stop following you until we talk.”

“Fine then, if you want to watch me get dressed, then go a head.” Lloyd said before turning around and continue to go towards his room. Breath Alex. Just breath, before you kill this boy. He opens his door and walks in. I’m right behind him. I go to sit down on his bed. That when I realize that are parent aren’t here.

“Where are our parents?” I ask him.

He looks up at me. “I don’t know where your mom went, but my dad went some where with your grandma.” then he turn around and slides on some pants. Wait. He doesn’t have on any boxers.

“So you like to go commando. Wow, I never expected that from you.”

He just chuckles and shakes his head. “Boxer and briefs are just to constricting for someone as big has me.” he say cocky. I want to tell him that he’s not that damn big, but that would be a lie. Damn him!

“I don’t understand you. How can you be so damn conceded? I mean your cute and all, but not that cute.” God I’m going to hell for lying. I should have just called him small instead. He laughs like he knows I’m lying. Then again he probably dose.

“I think its funny how you try to denied your attraction towards me.” he says. Who ever said I denied it. I just don’t like to saying it out loud. “Beside, I don’t understand you. How can you not be conceded? Last time I checked, you were the hottest thing on the block. You had ever guy running after you. Don’t tell me someone has token your spot since I left.”


“I don’t know what your talking about. I’m not conceded because I don’t believe I’m all that.” he gave me a look that said he didn’t believe me. It was true. Now I know I’m not ugly. In fact, I’m far from it, but I don’t think I’m the best thing walking on the streets.


“Your crazy.” he tells me. I just shrug my shoulders. “Do you honestly think your not hot” I try to tell him no but he keeps on talking. “Why do you think I choose you to be my girl in high school?” ouch, now that hurt. I guess I forgot to tell you that me and Lloyd went out during high school. I was a freshman and he was a junior. One of the biggest playboys going out with a ‘hot’ new freshman, a lot of people couldn’t believe it. (Mainly the girls.) What hurt the most was, I once thought I cared deeply for Lloyd (I wont say love cause I don’t think I truly loved him) and he basically just said he only went out with me for my looks.


“So that it. That the reason you went out with me? Because I was hot.” my voice was low. It hurt. I know I hated Lloyd, but I one time I didn’t, and I hope he felt the same way. Guess not. I shake my head. “I hate you.” I said looking straight at Lloyd. He turns he’s head to look at me. He’s surprised by my little out burst.


“What did you say?” he says. His voice almost sounded as if it were shaken.


“I said, I hate you. I hate what you did to me. I hate what you turned out to be. I hate that I once cared for you. I HATE YOU.” I yelled out. I stand up and walk towards the door. I want to get out of here. I reach the door, but suddenly someone turned me around and slammed my body against the wall. Of course it was Lloyd.

“Take that back.”he’s voice is low and deep. Almost deadly.


“What for? What I said was true.” I said looking up at his face. He pissed.

“Alex take it back.”


“No.” he press his body closer to mine.

“I’m not fucking kidding Alex. Take it back. I didn’t mean what I said.”

“Why should I take it back? Why do you care?” He slides down on his knees. His arms go around my waist. His grip is so strong, I don’t know if I can breath, but god it felt good.


“Please. I’m sorry for what I did to you. You have to believe me. I never wanted to hurt you. Alex, I’m sorry. Please just take it back.


Why? Why do I have to take it back. He deserved every word I yelled at him. He tried to rape me. I have I reason to hate him. Yet I feel myself forgiving him. Damn it! I sigh. “Fine Lloyd. I take it back.” he squeeze my hips tighter. “But I still cant stand you.” I tell him. I feel his lips turn into a smile against my shirt. He laughs and kisses my stomach.


“Thank you.” I hear him say. For some reason this brings a smile to my lips. I look up at the clock. Shit. I have to go. “Umm Lloyd.”


“What” he says.

“Can you let go of me, I have to go meet someone.”

“Fine.” he unwraps his arms from my waist. “But I’m coming with you.”

“What?” I yell. “You cant come.”

“Why not.” he ask

“I mite be meeting with a boyfriend or something.”

“So, I’m still coming. Now leave. I have to finish getting dressed.” what the hell. I just saw him naked and now he wants to kick me out. He just as crazy as my damn grandma.



Lloyd. The one person invading my mind right now. I’m sitting on the kitchen counter, (don’t ask why!) Eating an apple, thinking about him. Its only been three hours since he got here, and already so much has happened. How can he affect me so much. I don’t understand it. I thought the only feelings I had for him was hate. Why am I starting to care for him again.




I don’t want to care about him. Back when we were together, he was all I thought about. He was the only person I wanted to be with. I was even ready to give my self to him. Thank god I didn’t. If I did, I don’t think I would have made it when he left me.



We’ve know each other since we were born, but we didn’t grow up together. My mom and Nathan can’t stand each other. Every time those to get together, they argue. That why they try hard to stay has far apart as possible. No one know why. Not even them. I guess their personalities just clash. Anyway, when I started high school, me and Lloyd hadn’t seen each other in almost a year. So when I bumped into him, he barley recognized me.




We talk here and there, but not much. It wasn’t until a good friend of his started to talking to me, that made us see each other more. At first, Lloyd would only talk to me when I was with him.(oh the friend was a guy.) Then the guy started to intrudes me to other friends of his, which of course are some of Lloyds friends. By second semester, I had already knew a grip of upperclassmen and was very well respected.




Since I was around almost everyone Lloyd knew, me and him all ways saw each other and began to create a friendship of our own. When third quarter was over, rumors started to spread about us going out. We were always together. We even hanged out, after school and on the weekends. We had just gotten so close that people stated to wonder. After a while. We began to wonder too. Emotions started to get involved and soon the rumors became true. Lloyd and I, were dating.




Things were great. Of course we argue like any normal couple would. Especial when boys would flirt with me, or girls would throw them self at him, but all and all things were great. We dated all the way to the end of his senior year. That when things started to go down hill......




“Hey you ready to go.” someone says, breaking me last thought. I look up. It was Lloyd.




“Yea, just let me finish my apple.” I say taking a bite of the apple in my hand.



“Why are you sitting on the counters? There are chairs at the table, you know.”




“Naw, really. And here I thought they were up your ass.” I said with sarcasm.




“Now, there no reason to bite my head off. I just thought I’d tell you.” he rolled his eyes. “So where are we going?” he ask





“I am going to hang out with some of my friends. You, I don’t know what your doing.” I folded my arms





“I’m going with you of course.” he grins at me. I just glare back. “Besides we know the same people, so there my fiends too!”





“How do you know if its my old friends I’m going to see. You’ve been gone for two years Lloyd. At lot of thing have change. Most of the people we knew are at collage, or moved out of state. There only a few left.” he nods his head.





“That what you were thinking about, before I walked in, wasn’t it?” I don’t answer his question. “Even if I’ve been gone for two years, I still know you better then anyone else dose. I know there someone in town that both you and I know and you are going to met them. So I’m coming rather you like it or not.” the sad part is, he’s right. I am meeting someone we both knew. Damn him for playing with me like this.





Why does he have to be right. “Whatever, lets just go.” I hop off the counter top and head out the door. Lloyd right behind me.




“You still didn’t tell who we’re going to met.” Lloyd says. I turn my head to look at him. He’s about to turn on the car so we can leave. After a five minute argument (in which I lost) I agreed to let him drive.




“Where going to Northfield.” I tell him. He just nods his head and pulls out the drive way. Soon I see the trees flying past me. Lloyd was always a fast driver. A lot
of people don’t like to be in the car with him, when he drives. It doesn’t bother me. I guess I’m just use to it. Lloyd use to always drives when we’re in the car together. To be honest, I kind missed his driving.





“So, who’s at Northfield?” he asked




I sigh. “Kindra.” I hear him chuckle. Remember when I told you about that guy, who was one of Lloyd’s good friends. Yea well, his name is was Michael. Michael use to have a huge crush on me and Kindra use to have a huge crush on him. Though Michael was a cutie pie, I didn’t see him like that. I also didn’t know Kindra liked him, and because she thought I did, it made us big time enemies. We couldn’t stand each other.




It wasn’t until one day I saw her crying in the bathroom, after her and Michael got into a huge fight. Even thought I didn’t like her, I hate to see people cry. So I try to help her and see what was wrong. After she yelled at me about how it was all my fault, she calmed down in told me what happen. That when we found out we hated each other for no reason. Funny huh?




In the end, me and her teamed up to get her and Michael together. It worked out pretty good, seeing as their engaged now. Oh yeah, she also the person who got me and Lloyd together.




“Kindra. I haven’t seen her and a while. After she tried to kill me when I broke up with you, she stopped talking to me.” there was an awkward silence. God I hate those. So to drown out the awkwardness, I let my mind wonder. The problem is, all I can think of is, why? Why did he break up with me? It wasn’t because of him almost raping me. That happen after the break up. I want to ask him but then I then another question pops in my head.




“Did you ever cheat on me?” I look at him. He’s grip on the steering wheel is tight. Oh god, he did cheat on me. I roll down my window. I need more air before I
have a break down in front of him.




“Its different for guys, Alex.” his voice is calm and steady. There is no emotion in it. “ I cared about you, a lot. I wanted you so bad, I need away to get rid of it so I didn’t do anything stupid. We all know how that work out.” its funny how he talks about almost raping me, but still doesn’t say it out loud. “I swear Alex, they didn’t mean anything. Its just, I use to have sex almost everyday before we went out and was hard to just all the sudden stop. I knew you weren’t ready and I’m sorry. I
should have waited for you.”




I know he wants me to say something, but I cant. It hurts. I want to ask him how long did he cheat on me. How many times? Did he start to care for one of the girl he was cheating with? Is that the reason he broke up with me? Was I the only one who didn’t know about him cheating on me? So many question I wanted to ask, but I couldn’t. I was afraid of the answers I’d get.




I feel like I can’t breath. My lungs are on fire and my heart is beating so hard, I wouldn’t be surprised if he could hear it. I feel kinda dizzy. I want to throw up. God help me. I cant even look at him, it hurt so bad.






“Alex.” I hear Lloyd say. “I know what your thinking. I know it hurts and I’m so sorry. You have to believe me when I say, I never meant to hurt you.”




“You didn’t mean to hurt me.” I interrupted him. “If you didn’t want to hurt me, then why would you do something like that? You knew how I felt for you, but yet you still did it.” he doesn’t say anything. I didn’t expect him too. He knew I was right. Once again it’s quiet. I’m still trying to keep my emotion together. I refuse to cry, in front of him.





“Your right. What I did was wrong, but I want you to know I did care about you. I still do.” I sigh. I don’t want to talk about this any more. I’ve had enough confessions for one day.




“Can we please just drop it. I’m still trying to deal with that fact you cheated on me.” god why did I ask that question? Lloyd nods his head and doesn’t say anything. I look out the window again. We’re almost there. Thank the heavens.