Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Unstable Love ❯ Kindra ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
“We’re here.” I hear Lloyd say.



“Yea I can see that.” I don’t look at him. I just get out the car and start walking. I’m still mad at Lloyd, and I have ever right to be. My hand is on the door nob, of the restaurant. I’m about to turn it when I feel a arm go around my neck.



“Long time no see, stranger.” I grin. Its Kindra.




“Well, what can I say. I just don’t have the time for you anymore.”




“Aww now Alex, I am truly hurt.” she laugh and lets go of my neck. I turn around to see her face. Not much has change. You can tell she lost some weight. The heels make her look taller. Her skin tight shirt and following skirt makes her thin frame look like its got some curves. All and all, she looks good.




“It is so good to see you.” I give her a huge.




“Well, well, well. If it isn’t the pain in my ass, Kindra.” we both turn to look at Lloyd.




“Alex, I didn’t know you were bring the faggot with a dick stuck up his ass.” Lloyd glares at her. She glares back.




“I told you, you were gay.” I said trying hard not to laugh.




“Was that before, or after you had your hand rapped around my...”




I cut Lloyd off. “Say it, and see if I don’t cut it off, while you sleep.” Yup I can already feel my old self coming back with Kindra here. I always became a different person around Kindra. That why Lloyd use to hate being around me when I was with her. Together, we were just to hot to handle.




“Is that a threat?” Lloyd ask me.




“I don’t know. Why don’t you try it and we’ll see.” I cross my arm and waited to see if he was dumb enough to say it. I heard Kindra laugh.




“You two still haven’t change.” I look at her, once she says this. Kindra just shakes her head. “So Lloyd, what brings you here. Last I heard you where at some out of state collage and wasn’t coming back until you were finished. As for has I know you still got two year left. Yet, here you are.”




“Alex, you still talk about me. I’m flattered.” Lloyd says




“Don’t be.” I glare at him. “Kindra and Michael are still together and seeing as you and Michael are still friends he told her. Not me.” I didn’t have to tell him that. He already knew how Kindra knew so much about him. He only did that to mess with me.




“Come on. Lets go inside. I’m hungry.” Kindra says turning around to walk inside the restaurant.




“But Kindra, you just lost some weight. The last thing you need to do is gain it all back.” she turns to look at Lloyd. Aww shit. All hell is about to break loose.




“I notice Lloyd.” Kindra starts to walk towards him. “You’ve been a little stiff in your movements. Mainly when you walk. Tell did you drop the soap while taking a shower with your boyfriend.” my jaw drops. I cant believe she just said that.




Lloyd just smirks. “Sorry babe, but Michael couldn’t join me today. Though your friend Alex, was more then willing to help me with that!.” he turns and winks at me. That it. I’m going to kill him. Kindra was about to say something but I had to say it first.




“So you are gay.” I give Lloyd a ‘I knew it’ look. “I always did wonder about you and Michael. You two were just so close and all up on one another. You guys would feel on each other, the way a couple would. It just didn’t seem normal to me.” I tried hard to not laugh. “But then again, I did walk in on you two standing naked in front of the mirror, hugging.” both Kindra and Lloyd’s jaw dropped. Man I’m good.




“I told, we were not hugging, we were wrestling.” Lloyd yells




“Oh yea, and that so much better.” I say trying hard not to bust out laughing. God the look on Lloyds face is priceless.




“You mean to tell me, that you did walk in on them naked?” Kindra ask me I nod my head yes. “Oh hell no. I’m calling Michael, right now.” she says taking out her cell phone.




“Wait.” Lloyd says while snatching Kindra’s phone out her hand. “It wasn’t like that. we made a bet to see who’s bigger. Michael got mad cause I won, and we land up fighting about it. That when Alex walk in on us.”




“Sure. So why, you guys want to see who was bigger any way. Trying to see who was going to bend over.” I said. Kindra started laughing and so did I. I was laughing so hard I though I was going to cry. Lloyd (still mad,) just walk past us and into the restaurant. We followed him, still laughing. Man I’m happy Kindra back.




“You know Lloyd, you never answered my question earlier.” Kindra says. The three of us are now sitting at a table waiting on our food to arrive.




“And what question was that?” Lloyd ask.




“Why are you here?” she says while cupping her chin in her hand.




“Why does it matter?” Lloyd challenged




“It doesn’t matter really. I was just wondering. You left so fast, I just thought I wouldn’t be seeing you until you were done with collage.”




“Michael really need to stop telling you everything.” Lloyd mumbles. “If you must know, I had a few loose strings that needed to be tied up, and since my dad was coming down here already. I decide I’d come too. Happy now?”



“No, I’m not.” she glares at him. I should try to stop them before they start arguing, but I don’t. My mind is off wondering somewhere else. I look up at Lloyd. He’s sitting across from me and Kindra. I wish I could hate him. I wish I could be mad at him. After everything he’s done to me, I have every right to be angry, but I’m not. I see his mouth move. He’s saying something to Kindra. I’m not really paying attention so I don’t know what it is. I start to think about Lloyd again.




I don’t want to forgive him, and yet here he is. Sitting with me like nothing happen. Most people would be traumatize, sitting across from someone who’s tried to rape them. But then again, I’m not most people. Things like this don’t affect me much. I’m more hurt that he cheated on me, then what he tried to do to me.




The funny thing is, Lloyds no saint, but I’m no angel either. The only thing innocent about me is that I’m virgin. Where Lloyd did physical damage. I did mental, and sometime mental damage can be worst then physical. That why I cant be mad at him. Lloyd may have hurt me more then once, but I gave him more pain and problems then I should have. So I guess where both to blame. I mean..... wait a minute. Is that my sister, with a BOY.





“Hey Alex, ain’t that your sister over there.” I hear Kindra say. Lloyd looks over to where both me and Kindra are staring at. Sure enough, it was my sister with some guy who look like he was about to kiss her. Oh hell no, their lips are touching. I’m going to kill her. I stand up.





“Umm Alex, clam down.” I hear Lloyd. Clam down! Yea right! My sister making out with some guy I don’t even know, and in public. I walk over (more like stump over).





“Tavion.” I said while shoving the boy off my little sister. “What the hell are you doing?” I scream at her.





“Alex.” I can see the blood rush from her face. She looks pale. “I, umm didn’t know you were going to be here.”



“Who in the hell is he.” I feel someone grab my arm. I look to see who it is.




“Alex you need to clam down. Your making a scene.” it was Lloyd.




To hell with them. I don’t care, this is my sister. I turn to the boy who was with my sister. He look like he was trying to escape. To bad he ain’t going nowhere. “And just what the hell do you think you were doing trying to make a move on my sister. Are you two even going out.” I yell at him.




“N n no mama, but I was planning on asking her out.” the boy says.




“You weren’t even going out and you kissed him.” I turned to glare at my sister. “What the hell is wrong with you.”





“You heard him say he was going to ask me out.” she said trying to defend herself.




“He could have been lying to me you dumb ass. I thought I taught you better then that. Never give until you receive. Lord how stupid can you be. I should.....” someone interrupts me.




“Excuse me but is there a problem here.” my eye get big. I know this guy. He use to hang out with Michael sometimes. I forgot his name, but I know I know him.




“Ray, what are you doing here?” Kindra ask. That right. His name is Ray.




“Kindra, its been awhile.” Ray says. Kindra just nods her head. He turn his attention back to me. “So who are you and why are you yelling at my little brother?”




I glare at him. “I’m yelling at your bother because he just tried to have his way with my sister.”





He just chuckles and shakes his head. “From the look of it, he was just kissing her.” if I didn’t no any better I’d think he want to be on my hit list. Right after Lloyd and my sister. “Beside, its apart of nature for a guy and a girl to kiss. It was bound to happen sometime.” yup that did it. He is now on my hit list.




“Death is also apart of nature, its bound to happen sometime. Would you like me to make it happen to you sooner?” he just smiled when I said this. The thing is, I wasn’t joking.




“My you have a bad temper.” he shakes his head. Again. “I remember you. Last I hear you and Lloyd broke up. Guess ya’ll got back together.” Ray said




“We’re not together and we’re not talking about us. We are talking about your brother trying to swallow my sister with his big ass lips.” this guy was starting to irritate me. No wonder why I never use to talk to him.




“I like you.” he chuckles. “What your name again?” Lloyds grip on my arm tighten. I almost forgot it was there.
“Why dose it mater, just get your damn bother and make sure he stays the hell away from my sister.” I turn to Kindra and Lloyd. “Come on, we’re leaving.” I grab my sister and walk out the door.




“I hope I see you again.” I hear Ray yell. Me see him again? Yea right, only if he had a death wish.