Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Unstable Love ❯ Two weeks and A day ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Someone in the shower. I bet its him. Two weeks has past since Lloyd and his father arrived. Its kinda funny, how nothings happened, but on the first day they got here so much dram accrued. Me and Lloyd haven’t really talked, since then. Not because we were avoiding each other. We both just had other things to do. Lloyd was either with his father visiting some family, or out with some of his old friends doing who knows what. I was with Kindra most of the time and when I wasn’t with her I was at home with my grandma or at my cousin’s house. There were times, when me and Lloyd could have talk, but I’m kinda glad we didn’t. No, once again I wasn’t avoiding him, but I didn’t feel like being around him at the same time. (Does that make sense!)



I hear the water turn off. Finally, he’s been in there awhile. What time is it? I look at the clock next to my bed. 10:56am. Damn, that means I have to get up. Kindra want me to meet her at 12. I get up and go to my closet. I pick out some clothes and grab my towel. As I walk out my bedroom, I see Lloyd walk out the bathroom. His body still wet, and he only has a towel on. I’m starting to think he does that on purpose.



“Hey.” he says and starts to walk towards the stairs.



“You do know my grandma down there. If she see you with nothing but a towel on, she mite have an heart attack.” I tell him.



He chuckles. I really wish he’d stop doing that. “You bout to get in the shower?” he ask me.



I left my eyebrow. “Yes I am, but why do you want to know?” he just chuckles again, then turns around and goes down the stairs. Weirdo! I walk into the bathroom and turn the shower on hot. I take off my pj’s and lay my towel on the counter. As soon as I get in the shower the water hits my back and its FREEZING cold. Damn it. Lloyd shall be the death of me. I hurry and start to wash up. Quickly hopping out the shower (and nearly fell.) I grab my towel and raps it around my body. Trying to get some warmth back. Shit, Lloyd could have warrant me he used up all the hot water.



I walk out the bathroom and guess who I see. The one person I want to seriously hurt right now. “Why the hell didn’t you tell me there was no hot water.” I yell at him.



He smiles at me. “Oh sorry I forgot. How was it?” and before I knew it, pounced on him. Which caused him to fall with me on top. Did I mention that I only had a towel on, and he just had on some very baggy pants. (Don’t forget that he doesn’t wear underwear!) Way to go me! Too bad at the time I didn’t care. All I wanted to do was strangle him until he turned purple. Sadly I couldn’t do that, seeing as Lloyd is ten times stronger then me. All he had do to was grab my hands and hold them down, but even though I now I cant win, I still try. I start moving my body side to side and try to get my hands out of his strong ones.



Lloyd’s hand lets go of one of mine. I feel him grip my waist and flip me over. So now he’s on top and I’m underneath him. Damn him! Now I just want to get him off me so I can finish what I started, and there for I continue to wiggle around trying to get from under him. That when he put his full body weight on me. Let me tell you, with all that muscle, he’s no where near light. Damn I cant breath, let alone move. Shit, what have I got my self into.
That when I realized something. My towel was no longer on my body. Shit! I feel his hard chest against my more soft breast. Damn it, why couldn’t I just control my temper. And why couldn’t he have put on a shirt. He had no problems with putting some pants on. I feel him shift a little bit so that all of his weight wasn’t on me, but still enough to where I couldn’t move. I let out a breath, I didn’t know I was holding in. I think that when he realized it too. Please don’t say anything stupid.




I hear him chuckle. He lays his head in between my neck and shoulder. “Well isn’t this just wonderful. You underneath me naked! Shit Alex!” is he yelling at me? What the hell did I do? Okay dumb question, but still this wouldn’t have happened if he didn’t use up all the hot water. I feel his breath touch my neck and it brings chills up and down my spine. Damn, I know he can feel the goose bumps now on my skin. Again he chuckles, then nuzzles my neck. I shiver. “Its good to know I still have that effect on you.” he whispers.



There was a time when I would have loved be like this with Lloyd. But right now, wasn’t that time. Shit, what if our parents see us like this. Shit, shit, shit! “Um Lloyd, can you get off of me?”



“Just wait for a minute.” he says



“Why?” why the hell do I have to wait. Doesn’t he realize that our parents are down stairs. I move a little bit. The grip he has on my waist tightens.



“Alex, I know what your thinking.” he says. If know then why wont you get the hell off me? “I told you to wait so that I can get more in control of myself.” Huh.



“What the hell are you talking about?” I ask



“I’m talking bout this.” and then he grinds his hips in to mine. Oh god. I tried to hold down the moan, coming from my throat. Key word, TRIED. Damn it felt so good. “Do you know how hard it is?” I hear Lloyd ask me. “To have your body. No your naked body so damn close to mine, and not do anything to you. Its not fucking easy. So please just stop moving and wait for minute.”



Apart of me want to wiggle a little bit, just to see what he would do. The other part of me says, ‘he’s already tried to rape you once, why tempt him, to try again.’, and so with that thought I stay still. I’m trying to keep all my thoughts on not moving, but its hard. Now I understand what Lloyd meant.



It wasn’t long until I felt him get off of me. I wont lie and say I didn’t miss the warmth of his body, because I did. I look up at him. His eyes were looking at me. Or I should I say my body. Oh yea, I almost forgot I was naked. I stand up and get my towel. Once again I rapped it around me, and went straight to my room, with out saying anything to Lloyd. I’m starting to think my bathroom is cursed.



What time is it?” I look at my clock. 11:32am. Damn. I finish getting dressed and then head down stairs. The first person I see is my mom. She drinking a cup of coffee.“Hey mom.” I said. “I’m going out with Kindra today. Is that okay?”



“Yea that cool. When are you going to be home?” she ask.



I shrug my shoulders. “I don’t know, but I’ll call you okay.”



“Alright, you leaven now?”



“Yup. Love you.”



“Love you too. Bye.”



“Bye.” I tell her and then I walk out the kitchen. That when I see Lloyd.



“Hey.” he says




“Hey back.” Its funny to me, how every time something weird happens, we always just pretend like it was nothing.



“You going out with Kindra?” I nod my head yes. “Michael call me. He said he’s back I town, so me and him are going to hang out later.”



“Okay that good, but why are you telling me?” I ask.




“I’m telling, so that you wont be surprised when you see me tonight.” he says. Now I know this is kinda stupid, but I just notice he still doesn’t have a shirt on.



“Whatever. I see your still running around topless.” I said leaning on the wall with my arms folded.



“And I see you decide to put some cloths on. Though I must say, you do look so much better with out them.” he smirks. Damn I hate when he act cocky.



“Go to hell.”



“Not with out you, my temperamental queen.” ha laughs



I need to get out of here before I try to kill him, again. “I’m out of here.” and with that I walk out the room and outside to my car. Kindra here I come, hope I’m not to late.



Ring. Ring. Ring.


"Hello." I say.


"Hey girl, its Kindra."


"Oh, I'm on my way, something happened and I got side tracked. Sorry I'm late." I explained.


"Girl, please. I was calling to tell you I was on my way. Guess we both got held up." I hear her laugh.


"Lloyd told me Michael is in town. Is that why your gonna be late." I said more of has a statement then a question. Kindra just giggles.


"Yeah that's why, but what's your excuse?" I roll my eyes even though I know she can't see me. Now, I love Kindra, but when it comes to telling her things, I don't trust her. She's just runs her mouth to much. Which is why I'm about to lie to her.


"My grandma need me to go get her medicine from the store." I know she'll believe me. Everyone knows I'll do anything for my grandma.


"Oh. So, I'll see you 15 minutes, right." she sounds disappointed. I know she wanted me to tell her it was Lloyd that caused me to be late. Kindra was pretty mad at Lloyd when we broke up. She thought we were the 'prefect couple'. If she even thought me and Lloyd were still attracted to each other, she'd start working on a plan to get us back together right away. Which is another reason why I don't want her to know. There still some things between me and Lloyd that I need to think about.


"Yeah, I'll see you then." I told her.


"Okay. Bye."


"Bye."


I turn on the radio. 'Pop lock and drop' it is on by Baby Huey. (Or is it just Huey? Who knows.) This song is cool, but its not my favorite. It was more of a song I like to listen to when I was out parting. So I turn off the radio and pop in a CD. I start to think about what Lloyd said earlier.

"You going out with Kindra?" I nod my head yes. "Michael call me. He said he's back In town, so me and him are going to hang out later."


"Okay that good, but why are you telling me?" I ask.


"I'm telling you, so that you wont be surprised when you see me tonight." He says.


Now I know Kindra and Michael are going out, but that doesn't mean we're going to meet up with him and Lloyd later. If Kindra wanted to spend time with Michael, she would have wanted to be alone. So why would Lloyd say that. Unless, Kindra is planning something. Yup that had to be it. I chuckled. I'll have to thank Lloyd for warning me. Michael must know what Kindra planning and told Lloyd. That or Lloyd found out himself. That boy has ways of making anyone tell the truth.


I wonder if Kindra was even gonna tell me, that we were going to met the boys tonight. Knowing Kindra, she probably wasn't. Most likely she wanted to surprise me, to see how I would react. I'm definately telling Lloyd thanks when we get home.


I'm now at the place Kindra and I are suppose to met at. Once I found a parking spot, I turned off my car and waited for her. Maybe I should call Lloyd. But for what? I could tell him thanks for the warning, but then what? Naw, I won't call him. I'll just wait till I see him. I sigh. Kindra needs to hurry up, I'm hungry. I turn my head to look out the window. There is a Burger King across the street. I guess it won't hurt to get a dollar burger. I get out of my car and walk to the restaurant.



As I wait in line, I feel someone tap me on my shoulder. I turn around. Standing behind me was the last person I thought I'd see. "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.



"Are you always this mean when someone try to greet you." I just glare at him. " I told you I wanted to see you again. Don't you remember?" I don't say anything. I just continue to glare at him. "Come on, its me Ray. The guy who's brother you tried to kill." he chuckles.


"What the hell do you want?" I hiss at him. He just chuckles again.


"Come on baby doll. Don't tell me your still mad about what happened two weeks ago." Ray says while putting his arm around my shoulder. I was just about to go to hell, when I familiar voice interrupt us.


"Ray, what are you doing here." I don't have to look to see who it is. I already know. Its Lloyd


"What up man." Ray says. He still got his damn arm around me. I can tell he's doing it on purpose. " I'm just talking to the little baby doll here." What the hell. Do I look like a damn doll. I push Ray away from me and walk over to Lloyd.


"What are you doing here?" I ask him.


"Kindra called and ask me and Michael to come meet you guys. When we got here we saw your car but no you. I had a feeling you would be in here so I told Kindra to wait in the parking lot while I check to see if your in here."


"What do you think she's planning?" I ask forgetting Ray was still there.


"Who knows with that girl. It could be anything." I nod. That is true. You never know what to expect with Kindra. "I don't mean to break up your fun." Lloyd says turning to Ray and wraps his arm around my waist. "But I have to take your little baby doll away. Duces!".


We walk out with Lloyd's arm still around me. "I never did like that guy." I hear him say.


"Why? He acts just like you!" It was true. I may not know Ray that much, but I can tell by the way he acts how much him and Lloyd are alike.


"And that's more than enough reason for you to stay away from him." I look up at Lloyd.


"So does that mean I should stay away from you too?" I ask.


"No, because unlike him I care about you." And with that he unwraps his arm from my waist. I roll my eyes. He's trying to put his shield up. To bad I know how to bring it back down.


"You know I was about to tell him off before you came." He looks down at me and smiles.


"Oh really, cause from where I was standing, it looked like you were having a good time."


"Oh please." I say rolling my eyes again. Lloyd just laughs and wraps his arm my shoulders. I knew I could break that shield. That when I realize me and Lloyd are talking. I mean really talking. No sarcastic remarks, no cockiness, no yelling while being naked! Just a plain conversation. I smiled. I miss it when we use to talk like this.


"Why aren't you two just cute together." I turn and see Kindra sitting on Michael's lap. Lloyd once again removes his arm. Well it was fun while it lasted. This is gonna be one hell of a night.



"Since when were they invited on a 'girls' night out?" I ask walking over to where Michael and Kindra were sitting.


"I'm sorry girl. I forgot Michael was coming home today, so I just invited him to spend the day with us. I didn't think he'd bring Lloyd." I gave her that 'yeah right' look. Who does she think she's fooling with that lie. I look at Michael. He smiles at me, then he stands up which causes Kindra to almost fall. I walk over to him and give him a hug.


"Its good too see you too, ally cat." I rolled my eyes at the nickname he gave three years ago. I walk out of his strong embrace so I can get a good look at him. I always thought of Michael as a huge teddy bear! His frame was just naturally big.(Think of Shaquille 'O' Neal only 6"5, light skinned, and very handsome.)


"So how have you been, Michael?" I ask him.


"Good, but college ain't no joke. It's hard trying to keep up with practice and my studies. Sometimes I think I'm gonna lose my mind with all the work I have to do." he says while rubbing the back of his neck.


"Alex, you graduated this year, didn't you?" Kindra ask me.


"Yup and I already know what collage I'm going to." I said


"Oh, so where are you going?" This time it was Lloyd who asked.


"UCLA"


"Isn't that where you go, Lloyd?" Michael asked hin


"Naw, I go to USC, but their pretty damn close." Lloyd says


"Our little ally cat is all grown up now." Michael laughs. Stupid college kids. I'm not that young. "How old are you, Alex?"


"I'm 18, thank you very much!" I hiss.


"She just turn 18." Lloyd says. I glare at him. "Her birthday was two weeks after her graduation."


"How do you know?" I asked


"Your mother told me." He grins. I should have know. "Besides I remember when your birthday is, so I could have just guessed without your mom telling me."


"Sometimes I forget how young you are." Kindra says. "You just barely became an adult." I roll my eyes. I want to remind her that she's the one who always comes to me for advice, and that I'm the one who acts more mature. But I just hold my tongue and let the 'adults' have their little fun time.

"Oh come on you two. Alex isn't that young." Michael says. He always did stick up for me. Like a big bother would.


"Please, she's still a little baby." Lloyd teased.


"Yea, but I'm also the little baby you went out with dumb ass!" I glared at him.


Kindra and Michael start laughing. "She got you on that one, man. Your like what? 21?" Michael says trying to breath in some of the air he lost laughing so hard.

"I'm 20, smart one." Lloyd says while punching Michael in the arm.


"You'll be turning 21 in a couple of months." I said. "So it really doesn't matter." Now its Lloyds turn to glare at me.


"Well you guys are just has bad as me, seeing as y'all hang out with her." Lloyd says trying to turn the tables off of him.


"Oh hush. Now your acting like a big baby." Kindra teased sticking her tongue out. Lloyd just rolled his eyes.


"Your one to talk. Your older then all of us, but yet you still act like a 10 year old."


"Kiss my ass, prick!" Kindra yells.


"I don't think so. Who knows where that's been." Lloyd says pointing to Kindra's butt.


"What are you trying to say? Lloyd." Oh shit. I knew where this was going. So before Lloyd could say anything. I interrupt him.


"Would you two stop. Your both need to act your age not your shoe size." they both just roll their eyes. "Besides, I came here to have a good time, not bicker at one another." I said


"I swear you two can never get along." Michael says. "Alex do you got your I.D. on you?"


"Yea, why?"I ask


"There this new club for 18 and over. Me and Kindra were thinking about checking it out tonight. You two wanna come." he ask me and Lloyd.


"Sure that sounds cool. What about you?" I ask Lloyd.


"Of course I'm coming. I'm always up for a party."


"That why your going to fail all your classes. You party way too much. One of these days, your gonna realize..." I cut Kindra off before she really pisses Lloyd off.


"You know what. Why don't we just head out to the club. That way Kindra and Lloyd don't have to argue so much."


"Okay. Do you know where it's at?" Michael ask. I shake my head no. "Alright then, just follow my car."


"Okay see you guys there." I say has I grab Lloyds hand and walk towards my car.


"Let me drive." I hear Lloyd say. I really don't feel like arguing so I just give him my car keys. "You know, I'm tiered of your damn friend always breathing down my neck about what I do and don't do." I don't answer. "It's not like she's 'Miss. Prefect' her damn self. We all know what she did her first year in collage, so she has no right to look down on me." I still don't say anything.


He's right! Kindra is just has bad as Lloyd is. You see, Kindra and Michael go to different collages.


It was their first year apart, since they got together and Kindra couldn't handle it. Long distance relationships are hard, and when you only 18 soon to be 19, with rich, hot, older, more experience guys every where you go. It makes that long distance relationship ten times harder. To make it even worse, Kindra the type of girl that need lots of attention from the male species. So she had an affair. Lloyd was the first one to find out. I guess one of his old friends go to school with Kindra, and told Lloyd. To make a long story short. Lloyd called Kindra and cussed her out. Then she called me, told me what happened and asked me if I could make sure Lloyd didn't tell Michael. I told her yes and then I called Lloyd so I could calm him down and make sure he wouldn't say anything to Michael. And now no one knows about Kindra affair, but me and Lloyd.


I chuckle. Its funny how my ex-boyfriend and my best friend are both cheaters. Their both so alike, but yet they can't stand one another. Yup, funny.


"We're not alike." I hear Lloyd say. Damn it, how does he do that? Is he a mind reader or something. "True, we both cheat. But the reason why I never told you was because I didn't want to hurt you. Kindra doesn't want Michael to know because she more worried about her image. I'm not say she doesn't love him, but let be honest, Kindra not the steady type. She not ready to be in a real relationship."I roll my eyes when he says that.


"Your no better then her. Yea I agree, Kindra not ready to make a comment, but are any of us? She just turned 21. She can still make mistakes. There no law saying she can't. So stop judging her, cause you did the same damn thing she did." I was pissed. He had no right to say Kindra was wrong for what she did when he did it too. "At lest she stop the affair and stayed with Michael. That better then what you did." He didn't say anything and neither did I. I hope I can get Kindra to buy me a drink, cause I need one right about now!