Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Unstable Love ❯ You kiss me once, You'll kiss me twice ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The rest of the ride to the club was quiet. Once we got there Lloyd got out the car without saying anything to me. I don’t care. He can have an all the attitude he wants. I came to have a good time and he is not going to ruin that for me.

The club was packed, but it wasn’t so crowded that you couldn’t find seat anywhere. Michael was talking to some guy up in the V.I.P. lounge and Lloyd was on the dance floor grinding with some female he just met. So that left me and Kindra sitting together having a drink.

"This club is pretty cool, don’t you think?" Kindra asks.

"Yeah it's nice. The DJ is good too! When is Michael coming back?" I ask.

"I don’t know. He’s talking to the owner of this club. I think he’s trying to get a part-time job here for the summer."

"Oh, but he isn’t 21 yet."

"You know Michael, he’ll find away around that minor little detail." she says while taking a sip of her drink. We hung out at the bar until the DJ started playing , "A bay bay (Remix)" by Hurricane Chris. "I LOVE THIS SONG!" Kindra screams. "Come on lets dance." she grabs my arm and leads me to the dance floor. We start dancing. Moving our bodies to the beat. Man I love dancing! Kindra starts dancing with some guy unknown guy. At least he was cute. I just kept dancing by myself. Swaying my hips to the sound of the music. I was in my own world, until somebody tapped me on my shoulder. I turned to see what the hell they wanted.

"Hey, baby doll." I see Ray standing there smirking..

"What the hell are you doing here?" He just laughs. "Are you stalking me or something?" I ask. Ray just rolled his eyes.

"No I’m not stalking you. I just came here to check out the club and then I saw you on the dance floor. Talk about fate." Now it's my turn to roll my eyes and laugh.

"What," He raises an eyebrow. "You telling me you don't believe in fate?"

"No, I don’t." He chuckles.

"So do you want to dance or what." The DJ is now playing "Dem Jeans" by Chingy. I look up at Ray.

"Sure." I Hey I said I came to have a good time and I mean it, dammit! So I wrap my arms around Ray’s neck and dance with him. His hands are on my hips pulling them closer to his. I turn around and start to grind on him. He buries his head in my neck and tightens his hold on my hips. Which brings us closer. I'm kinda surprised how good of a dancer Ray is. I feel him start to kiss my neck. What the hell?! I push Ray off me.

"I need to go." I say, trying hard not to slap him.

"Oh come on Alex. One more dance?" He asks.


"No. I really need to go." I'm starting to get a little mad that he won't leave me alone. We were having a good time until he had to put his damn lips on my neck! I don’t even know him that well. I look around the club too see where everyone else is. When I feel a soft hand grab my arm. I turn around. It’s Kindra. She leads me back up to the bar.


"Thank god you found me." I tell Kindra. "I thought you all left me." she chuckles.


"Didn’t you come in your own car?" she asks


"Yeah but I let Lloyd drive, so he’s got my car keys, and the way things went coming up here. I wouldn’t doubt he’d leave me." Oops. I think I said too much. I look over to Kindra. She smiles at me. She doesn’t say anything about Lloyd, but who she does talk about is Ray.


"I saw you dancing with Ray." I give her one of those ‘so?’ looks


"Yeah, what about it?" I ask her.


"Be careful with him Alex. He not what you think."


"And how do you know, what I think of him?" I question her.
"I don’t know what you think about him, but I’m telling you now. He’s not a good guy. He plays with women like they’re toys." I roll my eyes. I want to tell her that I’m not as dumb as I look. I could tell what type of person Ray was from the moment I met him, but once again I just hold my tongue, and let her finish talking. "Sure he’ll act nice, but that only cause he wants to get in your pants."


"Look Kindra, thanks for warning me, but I can take care of myself. If it makes you feel better, I don’t even like Ray. Okay?" She nods her head. We sit there and talk; she orders us another round of drinks. Soon Michael comes over to join us. He and Kindra start talking about the job Michael is trying to get. I’m not really paying attention. Instead I start looking for Lloyd. I haven’t seen him since we walk inside the club.


That when I feel someone kissing my neck again. I swear if it’s Ray, I’m gonna slap the hell out of him. I look behind me. There stood Lloyd with a grin on his face. "Looking for me?" He asks with that damn grin turning into a cocky smirk. Man, I hate when he does that.


"Yea, I was hoping I find you lip lock with some slut so I could leave you here." he laughs


"Now, that’s not nice sweetie pie." I glare at him. He knows I hate pet names. "Dance with me." he says after wrapping his arms around my waist.


"Alright." I jump off my bar stole, while pushing his arms from around my waist. I walk down to the dance floor, with Lloyd behind me. The DJ is now playing an old slow song. "So Anxious" by Ginuwine. Lloyd wraps his strong arms around me again. He starts to sway from side to side, making me sway with him.


Nine O' clock, home alone, paging you Wishing you'd come over, my place, after while, Let me know We can just keep talking 'bout the last time, you were here What we did (no sleep till morning), only bubble baths and back rubs Hit me back, girl I hope, you hurry 'cause.

He starts to slowly grind against me, so I move my body with him. His hands are running up and down my body. God I love how his hands touch me. Hard but not rough. Soft, but not to gentle.

I'm so anxious So meet me at 11:30, I love the way you're talkin' dirty Said, I'm so anxious Girl could you quit this stallin', you know I'm a sexaholic [Repeat]

It's 10:10, where you been? Did you get my message? (Your expression is telling me that you've been thinkin' the same thang) The same thang I've been thinkin' You say you're working, well hit me just as soon as your shift, is over And I'll be waiting, 'cause I can't sleep for reminiscing About you and what we do, Hit me back and hope you hurry



Now his lips are on my neck again. (What is it with boys and necks?) He slowly sucks right below my left ear. Damn he’s good. I know you’re wondering why I’m letting Lloyd do this to me, when I shoved Ray off of me for just a little peck. Well to be honest, I don’t know why. I guess I’m so used to Lloyd touching me like this, that it feels natural.

I'm so anxious So meet me at 11:30, I love the way you're talkin' dirty Said, I'm so anxious Girl could you quit this stallin', you know I'm a sexaholic [Repeat]

[Bridge:] Said as soon as you hit the door, I'ma pull you down on the floor And before we get to touch the bed, Baby back up every word you said And before we, got to hit the lights And before we start the cande lightsBaby girl, I wanna bump and grind This is something that's been on my mind



Lloyd turns me around, so we’re now face to face. (More like face to chest. Remember I’m only 5'5 he’s 6'2. Damn my shortness!) I look up at his eyes and he looks down at mine. Then he bends down and kisses me.


I'm so anxious So meet me at 11:30, I love the way you're talkin' dirty Said, I'm so anxious


I parted my lips to allowing his tongue inside my mouth. His arm that’s around my waist is pulling me closer to him. (If that is even possible.) His other hand goes up into my hair, which he pulls so he could tilt my head at a better angle. Our tongues are now battling for dominance. I feel his mouth move to my bottom lip and bite it. Not hard, but enough to make shiver. I wrap my arms around his neck to pull his lips back to mine. I’m now letting my tongue feel the curves and valleys of Lloyd’s mouth as he does the same to mine. That’s when I realize that I need to breath.


So I pull away. We both gasp for air. I close my eyes and turn my head. Leaning into Lloyds chest. He bends down and kisses my cheek. I open my eyes. The first thing I see is Kindra, with a smirk on her lips. She’s looking right at me. Damn, she saw us. I look up at Lloyd. He eyes are on the same spot my once were.


"Hey everybody! This is the last song before we close. So get your ass on the dance floor one more time!" The DJ screams.


"Come on lets go." Lloyd whispers in my ear. He grabs my hand and leads me towards Kindra and Michael. Once we’re there he tells them that we’re leaving. Kindra doesn’t say anything, but I know she wants to. She got look on that says ‘I know what you were doing’. I just hope I’m ready for whatever she’s planning.


Anyone who has ever been in a relationship will agree with me when I say, ‘It’s a lot easier to want someone to leave, then it is to actually let them go.’ You can say you no longer want them, but every time you see them, your heart longs to be with them. You say you’re done with them, but for some reason, your right back with them. Yes, I know it’s crazy! But it’s something we all go throw, and right now, I’m going throw it. Five days ago, I thought I wanted nothing to do with Lloyd. Five minutes ago, I made out with him. Why can’t we leave what meant to be left, alone?



That kiss, should have never happened. But it did, and now it’s bringing back feelings I thought were long gone. This was the last thing I needed. I sigh and look out the window. We still got along all the way until we’re home. For now, we’re just riding in silence. Maybe this will be one of those times when we just pretend like nothing happened.



“Are you okay?” I hear Lloyd ask. I sigh. So much for pretending like nothing happened. I turn to look at him. He’s keeping his eyes on the rode.



“Is there any reason why I shouldn’t be?” I shoot back, trying not to let any emotion show in my voice. He glances at me, and then looks back at the rode.



“We’re not going to forget about what just happened, Alex. I’m not letting that one just slide.” He says.



“Why the hell not? It’s not like we’ve never done it before.” I yell at him.



“Because, I’m tired of acting like nothing happened.” He yells back at me. I don’t say anything. I’m scared that he might not be talking about the kiss. What if he wants to talk about him almost raping me? I’m not sure if I could handle that right now. “Alex.” He says, and then sighs. “I know you don’t want to talk about it right now, but...” I tense up. Please not now. “One day, we do need to talk about it, but for now. I won’t say anything else.” I let out a breath that I didn’t know I was holding.



“Thanks.” I whisper. I take a deep breath. “Lloyd,” then I let out the breath. “About what happened at the club? I…umm don’t know what came over me.” I hear him chuckle.



“You want me. Don’t worry. I naturally have that effect on women.” he says cockily. What the hell is wrong with him! We were just having a serious conversation and then he ruins it, by say something stupid.



“To bad you go for men.” Now it’s my turn to chuckle.



“Why the hell do you think I’m gay? I mean honestly, nothing about me says ‘I like men’, besides one of your best fiends is gay.”



“One, what the hell does that have to do with anything? Two, Danny is one of Kindra’s best friends.” I tell him.



“Whatever. The point is I’m not gay. Never have been, and I doubt I ever will be!” He says. I roll my eyes.



“You make it sound like you’re against gay people.”



“I’m not against them. I could care less about someone choosing to be with the same sex. It’s their choice, but when it comes to me being gay. I’m totally against it.” I laugh.



“You’re crazy!” I say, laughing.



“No, I’m real!” I roll my eyes again. “And about that kiss. You can take it how ever you want.” he says.



“So you’re gonna let it go that easy?” I ask in a low voice.



“That’s how you want it? Right?” I sigh.



“I don’t know what I want.” The car goes quiet once again. I think we’re both surprised by my honesty. Usually at a time like this, I would act like the kiss didn’t bother me at all. God, these last two years have turned me into a chump!



“Alex, I don’t know what to do any more.” Huh? What is he talking about? “I can’t understand you, if you won’t let me in.” my eyes widen. He told me the same thing when we use to go out.



“ That it’s a lot easier said then done.” I said looking out the window.



“Because, it’s not that hard to open up to me,” he says.



“It’s not like you’re the king of letting someone in. You never once let me know how you were feeling. At least I tried. You on the other hand, did your best to keep me out.” I say as calmly as I could.



“Yeah, maybe you’re right. That could be why our relationship didn’t last. We’re too much a like.” He says.



“If we’re so much a like, then why do we act so differently?” I ask with malice in my voice. He was trying to find an excuse for why we didn’t last longer. There was no way in hell that I will excepted that the reason why we broke up, was because we were too much a like. ‘Cause me and Lloyd are as different as salt and pepper.



“Do you believe in second chances?” I hear Lloyd ask.



“If the person deserves it, yeah. Why?” I answer.



“And how do you know if the person deserves a second chance?”



“I don’t know. But you didn’t answer my question.” I tell him.



“And what question is that?” He asks, trying to play stupid. I roll my eyes.



“Cut the bullshit Lloyd. Why did you want to know if I believe in second chances?”



“Maybe it was just a random question that popped into my head.”



“Or maybe you’re trying to avoid the question.” I say. He just sighs.



“You would know about the avoiding thing. Wouldn’t you?” I look at him. He’s still looking straight ahead. A part of me wants to kick his ass out of my car for that smart ass remark, but I don’t. Instead I choose to play his little game.



“I wouldn’t have to avoid things if it weren’t for you.” I saw his body stiffens from what I just said. Then he relaxes and starts to chuckles.



“That is so typical of you, Alex.” I don’t say anything. “Blaming me for your problems. When will you ever grow up and take responsibility for your self?” Now it’s my turn.



“Responsibility. This coming from a guy who runs away from every problem he’s ever had.”



“Fuck you Alex.” He yells.



“No, fuck you Lloyd. I’m tired of you always acting like you’re so much wiser than me.” By the time I said that. Lloyd was pulling up next to the house. Before he could even park, I jumped out of the car. I heard Lloyd slam on the breaks.



“What the hell is wrong with you?” Lloyd yells out the window. I don’t say anything; I just walk towards the front door. Okay so maybe jumping out of a moving car wasn’t the smartest idea, but I needed to get out of there. I didn’t want to talk, or see Lloyd for the rest of the night. Too bad for me, Lloyd had other plans. As soon as I unlocked the front door, I felt him grip my upper arm. “Why the hell did you jump out of the car like that?” He asks.



I turn around to look at him. “Lloyd let go of my arm.”



“No.”



“ What!” I scream. “Why the hell not?”



“Because I’m tired,” he says.



“Tiered of what?” I ask. But he doesn’t answer me. Instead for the second time tonight, he kissed me!