Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Unstable Love ❯ The Aftermath ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A pair of soft lips are on mine. Part of me want to drown in the bliss of the kiss. The other part want me to stop the kiss before it goes too far. Hell, I know I should stop. I know this could lead to something else, but damnit I don't care! I wrap my arms around Lloyds neck and bring his mouth closer to mine. I feel his hands grip my hips and pull me up. I wrap my legs around his waist. The kiss becomes deeper and a little rougher. The front door is still open, but not for long. Lloyd kicks it close, right before he slams my back against is it.

Now that we're stable, the battle of our tongues become wilder. Both of us trying to win the dominate role. Lloyds hands start to go up and down my side, stopping only a few time to caress my breasts. My stomach is starting to get this tingling feeling. I want my body closer to Lloyds. I lead my hand to the bottom of his shirt and start to take it off. He breaks our lip lock, allowing me to pull his shirt over his head. Once I'm done, he crushes his lips back onto mine. I let my fingers run along the outline of his six pack. Every part of him I touch feels like fire. Its almost addicting. The more I get, the more I want.


I move my hand to the belt on his pants and start to loosen it. Before I can finish, Lloyd takes my hands and puts them above my head. I try to wiggle out of his grip, but that only caused him to grind his hips into mine. Hard! Now its my turn to break the kiss, with a moan. Lloyd start kissing down my neck. Man, this boy has a way with his tongue. I feel him start to take off my shirt. Now that my hands ar free I go back to undoing his pants.


"Alex is that you?" I hear someone ask. Shit! I bang my head against the door.


"Yeah it's me." I answer back.


"Oh, are you okay?" The voice belongs to my grandma. Lloyd lays his head on my shoulder.


"Yes granny, I'm fine." I sigh. I would be a lot better if you hadn't enter erupted, i add in my head.


"Okay, well I'm going back to sleep." I hear her say.


"Night." I say. We stay quite for a minute before Lloyd starts laughing.


"What the hell is so funny?" I glare a him. "We could haven gotten in a lot of trouble for what we were about to do."


"I don't know." He says trying to catch his breath. "I think your grandma would have been happy to see her 'perfect couple' back together."


"Back together? She never knew we were together in the first place. Only my mom did."


"Oh, whatever she'd still be happy." He said.


"Lloyd." I pause for a second. "Does this change things?" I ask.


"I don't know. Do you want it to?" I don't say anything. Truth is, I'm not sure I'm ready to be with Lloyd again. I don't think I should just up and forgive him, when we haven't even talk about it. Maybe I'm wrong for thinking this, but I don't want to be with Lloyd. At least not yet. I'm still afraid of getting hurt, and I doubt being with Lloyd will make me feel better. "Alex, I understand." I hear him say. "I'm not telling you to be with me. We can forget this ever happened." With that he gives me a chaste kiss on the lips and heads downstairs.


I sigh. I don't want to forget about the kiss, but I don't want it to mean anything either. Damn, I'm so confused. I bring my hands up and rub my temples. Its been one long night. I head upstairs to my room and lay down on my bed. I look up at my clock. It is now 4:23am. I need to go to sleep. Maybe I'll be able to think better after I good nights sleep. With that I close my eyes and drift off to la la land.


THE NEXT DAY.....

"Mom." I hear my sister yell. "Mom, where are you? I need your help." She says still yelling. Man, I wish she would just shut up. It too early for this. "Mo-om." I shove the covers off of me and walk out my room.


"Tavion, stop yelling and go look for her. People are trying to sleep." I tell her.


"Fine." She says and walks down the stairs. I roll my eyes. All that screaming for nothing. Well since I'm up, I guess I should get something to eat. I walk down the stairs and see my mom and my sister talking. I walk past them and head towards the kitchen. But before I can walk in the kitchen, the door bell rings.


"Mom can you answer that?" I hear my sister ask my mom.


"I got it." I tell her. She nods her head. I walk up to the door and open it. My eyes get big. "What the hell are you doing here?" I scream.


"You know, I'm beginning to think you greet everybody like that. What's wrong baby doll? Not happy to see me." If you haven't guessed who the person at the door is, it's Ray.


"I thought you said you weren't stalking me." I say.


"I'm not. My brother is going on a date with your sister. He needs a ride, so being the nice big brother that I am, I gave him a ride." I roll my eyes. Nice big brother my ass. Wait a minute. My little sister, going out with Ray's little bother. Oh hell no!



"Mom!" I yell. "Mom."


"What!?" She yells back, while walking towards me and Ray. "Oh hello, who are you?" My mom asks Ray. He opens his mouth to say something, but I interrupt before he can say anything.


"He is not important. Did you know TT was going on a date?" I ask her.


"Yeah I knew."


"And your letting her go?" I asked in disbelief


"Yeah." I felt her forehead to see if she was running a fever.


"Mom, are you okay?" She pushes my hand off her head.


"Yes Alex, I'm okay. Why don't you go tell TT, her date iss here." I shake my head.


"Mom, TT can't go." I tell her.


"And why not?" She asks.


"Because she's too young." My mom rolls her eyes.


"Just go get your sister." she tells me.


"Fine but, I'm going with her."


"No your not."


"TT?" She yells.


"Yes." Tavion yells back.

"Your dates here."

"No he's not. You can't go." I yell at my sister as she walks down the stairs.

"Oh, come on Alex. You use to date when you were my age." TT says.

"Yeah, but that's different. I was smarter then you."

"Mom tell her I'm going." TT says while walking out the door.

"Hey get back here." I yell

"Alex, leave her alone. She in good hand. Trust me!" Ray says with a smirk. "It was nice meeting you Mrs...."

"You can call me Ms. M."

"Okay Ms. M. See you later." Ray turn around and heads towards his car.

"Do you know where they're going?" I ask my mom.


"Yeah. To the new movie theater, that just opened." I head up stairs before my mom can say anything else. There is no way in hell that I'm letting my sister go on a date with Ray's little brother. And with Ray there watching them. Nope, I'm going, and there's nothing that can stop me!


I got dressed in 10 minutes flat. As soon as I was done, I raced down the stairs to my car. Like I said, there was no way in hell I was going to let my sister go out with Ray's little brother. So driving way over the speed limit, I get there just in time. I see Tavion and her date standing in line to buy their movie ticket. I start to walk over to them but something stops me. Or more like someone. I turn around to see who stopped me, and of course it just had to be Ray.


"Hello baby doll." He says with that damn grin of his. "I thought I told you not to worry. Your sisters in good hands."


"Go to hell. I wouldn't trust you with my damn trash!" I yell at him, while I rip my arm out of his grip. "Why don't you just leave me alone, and keep your brother the hell away from my sister."

"Now come on baby doll, don't be so harsh. I'm really not that bad."


"Yeah you're right. Your worse!" I tell him. He sighs.


"I figured you'd come so I bought us some movie tickets." I look at him like he has lost his mind. Part of me bets he lost on the way here. "Come on, baby doll, it will be like our first date." Yup that confirms it. He has lost his mind! Does he really think I'd want to watch a movie with him, of all people?


"Look, I don't know what is going on in that little head of yours, but I just came here to get my sister and leave. So go find yourself another women." I try to walk off again but he grabs my upper arm.


"Your sister obviously doesn't want to leave, so just let her have her fun. These tickets I bought are to the same movie they're going to see. So, you can watch your sister without messing up her date and her day." I think about it. He's got a point. If I stay there and watch the dumb movie, I'll be able to keep an eye on my sister and let her enjoy her date at the same time.



"Damn." I sigh. "Fine, I'll stay. But this is not a date. Do you understand?" I ask.

Ray nods his head. "Okay baby doll."

"And stop calling me that. My names Alex not baby doll." He just chuckles.

"I know what your name is. I just like baby doll better." He says as if it should be obvious.


"Well I don't."

"To bad. Deal with it." I punch him on the side of his arm. "Ow! What was that for?" He asks.


"That for being an asshole." I tell him. Before he can say anything I walk off. I head to the theater where the movie will be playing. Once I'm in there, I start searching for my sister.


"They're in the back." I hear Ray whisper in my ear. (Scaring the crap out of me!) I turn my head towards the back and see Tavion. I start to walk over towards her but once again Ray stops me. "Come on, lets sit over here." I just stand there and look at him. "What?" he ask.


"I said I stay, I didn't say I was going to sit with you or do anything you say." I tell him.


"Fine you want to sit right here, then we'll sit right here." And with that said Ray forced me to sit down. Damn men and all their unnecessary strength. So against my own will, I sat there with Ray. Making sure to take peeks at my sister ever chance I could. For the most part, everything went fine. There were a couple of times when I though my sister and her date were a little to close. But all in all, it was okay. Even the movie we saw was good. Of course there was times when Ray got besides himself and tried to wrap his arms around me, but a few slaps to the head got him to stop! Soon, the movie was over with and I was ready to go. I got up quickly and headed forthe door.


"What's with all the hurry, baby doll?" I hear Ray's voice behind me. I turn around and glare at him.


"Stop calling me that." I say, trying hard not to yell. I start to tap my foot while waiting for my sister to come out. I wish she'd hurry up. I am so ready to leave this place.


"Alex." I hear someone yell. At first I just ignore the voice. I mean there are thousands if not millions of people with the name Alex. It wasn't until I started to recognize the voice, that I turned around to see who it was. My eyes got big. It was Kindra. What was she doing here? I see her walking towards me and Ray. I hope she doesn't think there anything going on with me and Ray. "Hey girl." She says, once she reaches us. "It took you for ever to realize it was me."


"My bad, I didn't know it was you." I tell her. I see her look up at Ray. I can tell she's surprised to see him there. It written all over her face.


"So what are you doing here?" She ask, and then she turns to look at Ray. "And with him no less." She hissed. Before I can say anything, Ray wraps his arm around me and speaks.


"She on a date. With me." Ray gives Kindra a smug look. Both mine and Kindra jaw drop. What the hell. I told him this was not a date. I start to say something, but Kindra beats me to it.



"I doubt she'd be with an ass like you, when she's got someone like Lloyd to go home to." I think my jaw just drop even lower, if that possible! Ray just raises an eyebrow.


"Last time I checked, her and Lloyd were no longer together." At this point I couldn't say anything even if I wanted to.


"So I'm guessing you didn't stay at the club to long cause if you would have, you'd seen Alex and Lloyd making up." My eyes are about to pop out of my sockets. I cannot believe what I'm hearing.



"Oh I saw that weak little kiss they gave each other on the dance floor. That don't mean nothing. They can kiss without getting back together. In fact, let me show you show you how meaningless a kiss can be." I feel Ray grab me and crush his lips on to mine. I hear Kindra gasp. I try to wiggle out of the kiss, but Rays grip is to strong. So instead, I slap him as hard as I can. Finally he lets me go. I start trying to catch my breath. I can't believe he just did that.


"What the hell is wrong with you?" I start yelling. "You just don't grab someone and start kissing them. Are you out your mind?" I'm getting madder and madder by the second. The nerve of this guy.



"What going on here?" Another voice ask. I turn around to see who it is. This time I almost pass out in shock. Standing there, was Lloyd. What the hell is he doing here and how much did he just see? And who else is going to pop up?! Elvis?



"This dumbass just forced Alex to kiss him." I hear Kindra explain. I am still too shocked for words, so I glare at Kindra to get her to shut up instead of telling her. I feel Lloyd take my hand and bring me towards him. For some reason I'm glad he's here. At the same time I'm kinda worried that he's here, too. Lloyd can be a very scary person when he gets mad. Trust me, I know.



"Well, well, well, Kindra and Lloyd." I hear Ray chuckle. "Doesn't this bring back old memories?" He asks. I don't know about you, but I'm a little confused. What did Ray mean by that. I turn and look up at Lloyd. He looks down at me.



"I'll tell you later." He whispers. I nod my head okay. At least he's going to tell me. "If I was you Ray, I'd stay away from Alex. She'd never fall for you." Lloyd tells him. Ray just laughs.


"Oh but she fell for you, and you only learned from the best."


"Please. You are no where near the best Ray. Now I've already whooped your ass once, and I don't feel like doing it again. So stay away from Alex." Lloyd says.


"I will do as I please. If I want to talk to Alex, then I'll talk to her. Your little threat won't work on me, Lloyd." Lloyd wraps his arms around my waist, possesively.

"Fine, don't listen to me. But if I catch you anywhere near Alex, and she tells me your messing with her. It will be your ass Ray." Ray just shruggs his shoulders. By this time, I see TT and her date walking over. I walk up and grab my sister.


"Come on its time to go." I tell her.

"But Alex--" She whines.

"Shut up and come on. We're leaving." I yell.


"Fine." He snatches her arm from my grip and walks off toward the car.


"Give me the keys." I hear Lloyd tell me. I just look at him. "I'm leaving with you. We need to talk." He says. I sigh and hand him the keys. Man this is turning out to be one hell of a day.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I know this was a short chapter, but I wanted to update soon, so I just wrote a quick chapter. I promise the next chapter will be twice as long, and will be a lot better then this one. Your about to find out a lot of dirt about Kindra's past in the next chapter. (just given you a heads up) you wont like all of it. infact you mite hate Kindra after the next chapter. thats my warrning for all you who love Kindra!