Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Magical Portal ❯ Badge #2 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own them

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Me: hoped you like the first three chapters

Silvra: sorry she took so long, but school’s been driving her crazy lately

Me: tell me about it, it’s been 4 months since I last updated, it’s Christmas vacation and so I’ve got time to. So as a gift I’m putting 4 chapters up. they'll be seperate though, i don't like putting my chapters up on the same page.

Silvra: school is so hard

Me: especially high school

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The Magical Portal
Chapter 4
By: kaibafan1

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Lets head to Route 32 that will take us to Union Cave, then we can head through Union Cave and into Azalea Town, where the next gym is,” Brock said.

“Lets go it will take us two hours if there is good weather to get to Union Cave,” Misty said.

“Lets…go,” Ash yelled jumping in the air.

They finally reached Union Cave by dark.

“There’s a Pokemon Center, we can stay there for the night,” Misty said.

They stayed at the Pokemon Center all night. In the morning it took three hours to get through Union Cave. Maria picked up some poison cure berries, mint berries, and miracle berries along the way.

“Those can help your Pokemon in a battle,” Misty said.

“I’ll need them, I don’t know how tough my opponents will be,” Maria said. They saw a sign ahead of them that said Azalea Town.

“Were here, Hey, What’s that?” Ash said pointing to something scurrying into a bush.

“Lets see,” said Misty. It was a Sentret. “I’m going to catch it. I’ll need all the help I can get. Go Teddiursa, Dynamic Punch!”

Tddiursa’s attack must of hurt Sentret because Sentret let out a screech and tried to tail whip Teddiursa, but Teddiursa dodged it and it him with another dynamic punch.

“Go Poke ball,” Maria shouted as she threw the ball and caught Sentret.

They stopped at the Pokemon Center first to heal their Pokemon. Then they headed to the Azalea Town Gym. They got to the gym at noon so there was a battle going on. Ash and Maria saw that the gym leader had all Bug-type Pokemon, which made it easier for them, they would use their Fire-type Pokemon. The Gym leader came over.

“Hi I’m Bugsy Leader of the Azalea Gym, welcome,” he said.

“Hi I’m Ash and I’m here to challenge you,” Ash said.

They went on to the arena. The battle lasted an hour, Ash won, as you might already know. Then it was Maria’s turn.

“I’m Maria and I’m here to win,” she said.

“We’ll see,” he said. The buzzer went off and the battle started.

“Go Scyther,” Bugsy said.

“Go Umbreon,” Maria said. “Umbreon, Smokescreen!”

“Scyther Agility and blow that smokescreen away,” Bugsy cried. “Now Tackle.”

“Umbreon, Faint Attack now,” Maria cried.

Scyther blew away Umbreon’s smokescreen than tried to tackle Umbreon but missed and was hit by Umbreon’s faint attack getting knocked into a tree. Scyther got up then tried to hit Umbreon with a slash and then knocked Umbreon into a tree. Both Pokemon were really tired and nobody knew which when would fall first. Maria had an idea.

“Umbreon use Mean Look now,” she shouted.

Bugsy knew what will happen and tried to call Scyther back but Scyther had already been hit with mean look and couldn’t be called back. Umbreon then used psybeam, knocking Scyther out. Bugsy threw out Metapod next. Maria recalled Umbreon because he wasn’t strong enough to keep battling. She then threw out Ponyta.

“Metapod, Harden,” Bugsy cried.

“Ponyta, Flamethrower,” Maria cried. Metapod’s harden wasn’t strong enough to block a fire attack and Metapod was burned and forced to be called back.

“Go Kakuna,” Bugsy cried. Bugsy told Kakuna to do harden too.

“Ponyta, Stomp,” Maria said. Ponyta’s stomp was really hurting Kakuna so Bugsy called him back. Bugsy didn’t have anymore Pokemon so Maria won.


“Nice job,” said Bugsy. “Here is the Hive Badge.”

“Thanks, now I only need six more,” Maria said.

“You were great Maria,” Misty said.

“Real great,” Anumbus said smiling.

Maria smiled and they caught each other’s eye. Anumbus gave her hand a squeeze and they headed back to the Pokemon Center. Maria had her Pokemon healed than went out alone and starting looking at the stars dreaming of their home back in their world.

We don’t belong here,” she thought.

A rustle behind her alerted her of a visitor. Anumbus sat down beside her and put his arms around her, she leaned into his embrace.

“I love you, you know that don’t you,” she said quietly.

“I know and I love you too,” he said softly. They got up together and headed back to the Pokemon Center. They went to bed late that night.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~

Me: there's chapter 4, next is chapter 5.