Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sequel to ‘The Forgotten Warrior' ❯ The Queen Bee and her gang, pranks and what’s this? Anubis is back!? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SailorStar9: Well, I've put Chapter 1 up, this is Chapter 2. As always, read and review.

Disclaimers: The usual 5 words. I. DON'T. OWN. ANYTHING. PERIOD!

################################################################ ####################################

Chapter 2: The Queen Bee and her gang, pranks and what's this? Anubis is back!?

################################################################ ####################################

Previously:

Focusing hard, the shakujo's rings chimed, and the Anubis's transformation orb reacted violently.

Lady Kayura gasped, "It can't be… but he's dead!"

################################################################ ####################################

Lady Kayura, what's the matter?" Sekhmet asked, from the door of the mediating room.

"Lady Kayura, my transformation orb, it just…" Dais informed the former demon priestess.

At that point, Cale too, entered the mediation room, "My orb of Darkness too flashed."

Lady Kayura looked at the three Warlords and back at the shakujo. Taking a deep breath, she said, "Anubis, he's back."

"Nani!?" the three Warlords blinked hard.

Cale had to smirk, "I knew that runt would find his way back."

Sekhmet was shocked, "But how?"

Dais was silent; he had an inking how Anubis managed to survive.

"Actually, I didn't survive." Anubis's voice sounded from behind.

"Oh really, brat?" Cale quirked a brow at him.

Anubis rolled his eyes, "Yes, Cale I didn't. Lady Mercury resurrected me."

Lady Kayura had to smile at the revived Warlord of Cruelty. Handing him his transformation orb, she said, "It's good to have you back, Anubis."

Dais nodded, "It wasn't the same without you."

Everyone had to look at him, "Dais, what did you just say?" Cale asked, surprised.

################################################################ ####################################

As they walked off, Sumi looked at Recca and asked, "There isn't anything between you and Takasa-san, is there?"

Recca smirked, "Actually, there isn't."

"Then, why did you…"

"Because I felt like it." Recca answered, her smirk turning wider.

Sumi returned her smirk, "So, we're torturing her just because she is new, right?"

Recca let out a long cruel laugh, "Of course. That would teach her about crossing my path."

"So, what's the plan?" Saki asked, appearing beside the two scheming duo.

"The same thing we did to the previous one, red-tag." Recca replied, rubbing her palms together in anticipation.

"I think you'd better be careful with this one, Recca." Sumi advised. "From what I heard, she's Rowen Hashiba sempai's sister."

Recca scoffed, "So what? It isn't as if she can touch me or anything. Besides, if she does, she'll have to answer to the principal, who is after all, my dad."

Suddenly, a girl came running in, panting.

Recca looked at the newcomer and asked, "Saka, what's up?"

Saka paused for a moment to catch her breath before reporting, "Recca sempai, the new girl just went out to lunch with Hashiba sempai, Date sempai, Sanada sempai, Rei Fuan sempai and Mouri sempai."

"Nani?" Recca exclaimed. "She knew the four most wanted seniors of Haga Junior High?"

Saka nodded. "And apparently, Mouri sempai is dating her."

This time, it was Sumi who was angry, "How dare she touch my Mouri sempai?"

"Cool it, Sumi." Saki advised. "She'll pay for crossing our paths." She hissed.

"And for taking away my Mouri sempai." Sumi swore.

Recca then waved Saka aside and gestured the two girls to follow her to the cafeteria where they plotted and schemed.

"Uh oh." Nikko thought when she overheard the entire thing. "Amy-san's in deep trouble. I'd better warn her when she comes back."

################################################################ ####################################

"So, guys this is what we'll do." Sumi drew out a master plan, intending to make Amy's stay in Haga Junior High School hell.

Recca read through the entire proposal and laughed. Slapping Sumi's shoulder, she complimented, "Sumi, you have the best ideas."

Sumi blinked and replied, "I couldn't have done it without all of you chipping in."

Recca nodded in agreement and her smirk grew wider, "Watch out, Amy Hashiba, you'll regret crossing our paths."

The other students had stumbled to one side, in fear of angering Recca. The ones closer to the `Queen Bee's' gang immediately felt sorry for their newest victim.

################################################################ ####################################

Amy had a free period right after lunchtime, so she immediately headed for the library.

It was not long before Nikko found the girl, sitting quietly in a corner, reading.

"Psst, Amy-san." Nikko whispered across the blue-haired genius.

Amy put down her book, removed her reading glasses and looked at the green-eyed girl, "What is it, Nikko-san?"

"It's about Recca-san,." Nikko told her in a hushed voice.

"And what about her?"

Nikko repeated what Recca and her gang was planning, which caused Amy to let out a satisfied smirk.

"Amy-san, what are you smiling about?" Nikko was puzzled with her expression.

"Just let them." Amy told her. "I've wanted to teach Recca-san, a lesson, but I couldn't find a reason to. Well, looks like Recca-san, just gave me the perfect opportunity to."

Nikko was shocked, "What? You mean…"

Amy nodded, "I intend to take Recca-san, and her gang straight on."

"All by yourself? But, Recca-san's father is…" Nikko whispered harshly.

"The principal?" Amy finished.

Nikko nodded.

"Nikko-san, just to let you know that I know enough school politics to understand what the principal wants most of all. Should Recca-san come after me, then the principal will have to decide what he wants more, his daughter's face or the reputation of the school." Amy replied darkly.

"If you would excuse me, I have a book to return." Amy said curtly as she stood up and returned her book to the right shelf.

Nikko looked at the back of the new girl in awe and newfound respect.

Maybe she will be the one to end Recca's rein of terror. Nikko thought.

Amy smirked darkly, "Red tag huh Recca-san? If this is how you want to play, then I oblige you. But beware, you've messed with the wrong celestial. I'm not Hermes' descendent for nothing."

"Whoa, Snowflake, what happened?" Cye had to ask over their mind link.

"Don't you have a class?" Amy asked back.

"Free period." Cye answered, with a small mental smile. "Back to the previous question, what happened?"

Amy blinked for a while; "It's Recca-san."

She could feel Cye blink mentally, before he asked in a worried voice, "And what about her?"

Amy let out a mental smirk at him, "Let's just say Recca-san's going to be beaten in her own game."

"Amy, you won't…"

"Cye, darling, have you forgotten who my ancestor is?" Amy asked sickingly sweetly.

"Hermes, right?"

Amy gave him a mental nod, "And Hermes is the god of pranks, isn't he?"

"Snowflake, you won't…" Amy could feel his eyes widening.

Amy gave him a mental nod and a smirk, "Oh I will."

################################################################ ####################################

Just then, Amy felt a sharp jolt of dark energy.

"What the…" she gasped, as her transformation gem started to glow in response.

Amy demanded, "Sailor Pluto, what the heck was that?"

"Apparently, someone had resurrected the Generals." Sailor Pluto answered solemnly.

"Nani!?" Amy exclaimed. "First it was Talpa, now those idiotic generals. Someone up there hates me." She muttered.

"Actually, Amy, the reason the Earth Generals are resurrected is because the real Earth star has been found." Sailor Pluto said. "That dark energy you felt was Merriam."

"Wait, isn't Merriam…" Amy asked, frowning.

Sailor Pluto nodded, "Unfortunately, yes."

"Great." Amy muttered, "Now I have someone with a two-and-a-half-millennium-year-old grudge after me."

################################################################ ####################################

Back in the Netherworld, the Ancient's shakujo's rings started to shake, forming a ring.

Lady Kayura looked shocked and concentrated on the shakujo's power. She then gasped, from what the shakujo showed her.

"Lady Kayura, what is it?" Anubis asked.

Lady Kayura whispered in a hushed-up voice, "A dark power arrives."

"What?" the four Warlords exclaimed.

"And that power want revenge on the star of Mercury." Lady Kayura continued.

"Then, Lady Mercury is in trouble." Anubis said, totally unaware that Amy had already ascended into her Celestial form.

Cale waved it off, "Nah, Lady Mercury should be alright."

Lady Kayura nodded, "She's in her Celestial form after all."

"What do you mean by `Celestial form'?" Anubis demanded.

"Well, my guess is your `supposed death' kinda of triggered her transformation." Sekhmet added.

"So, she's an immortal now." Anubis said slowly. The four present nodded.

################################################################ ####################################

Cye mentally blinked in amusement at the many mental curses he was hearing from Amy.

"Very colorful." He commented, sniggering, before composing himself.

"Snowflake, now what?" he asked.

"Sailor Pluto just told me those idiotic Earth Generals are resurrected because the real Earth Prince has been found." Amy answered, huffing.

"Ouch." Cye had to sympathize with her. He knew how much she loathed those stuck-up idiots, especially Zoicite. That particular General had been flirting and making moves on the Mercury no Hime ever since he met her EVEN though she made it VERY clear that she was not interested.

"Bastards just won't stay dead no matter how many god damn times we kill them." Amy muttered.

Cye let out a small laugh at that comment. "Snowflake, it can't be THAT bad."

"Oh yes, it can be THAT bad." Amy replied, letting out a sigh.

"I feel for you." Cye commented. "Hey, we have a back-to-school dance this Saturday. Wanna come?" he suddenly asked.

Amy had to chuckle, "Funny, I was about to ask you the same question."

She felt Cye raised a brow at her, "When is that?"

"Next Saturday, seven-thirty." She answered.

"Ours is at seven." Cye replied after a while.

"Screw sister schools." Amy muttered.

"That wasn't nice." Cye chided her.

Amy reminded him, "You know I'm critical."

"Um hm." Cye mumbled.

Amy shivered when she felt his breath on her neck.

"Koishii, how did you…"

Cye let out a mental chuckle, "I just envisioned you in my head." He answered.

Amy blinked hard, had their link grew that strong that they could actually feel the other without being physically present?

"Give it a try." Cye encouraged. "It isn't difficult."

Amy mentally nodded and focused, trying to get Cye's image in her mind.

Moments later, Amy felt herself mentally lacing her fingers with his.

"Wow." Was all Amy could say.

Cye grinned, "Told you."

Then, he turned serious, "Back to the previous question, want to be my date for the dance?"

Amy gave him a playful grin and replied, "Nope."

Cye looked horrified. Amy had to giggle at his expression.

"Just kidding." She said. She felt Cye relaxes.

Giving him a peck on the cheek, Amy said, "I will be, provided you be my date for the Junior High School one."

Cye smiled down at her, "Sure."

Amy reached up and kissed him right on the lips, surprising the both of them. Upon releasing him, she said, "Good."

Not wanting to let go so soon, Cye pulled her closer to him, claiming her lips in yet another deep kiss.

Before long, the kiss grew deeper and hungrier as the enamoured couple begun exploring the other's body.

With both their blazers off, their wandering hands begun to scour the other's backs. It was not long before Amy found out that Cye had his erogenous spots in the most unexpected places. Smirking at this discovery, she gently rubbed one of those spots, causing the Briton to tilt his head and groan in pleasure. Pleased with his reaction, Amy rubbed harder, earning her more whimpers of desire from him.

This time, it was Cye who ordered a timeout. "Koi, snowflake, stop." He hissed through the gasps of pleasure.

"Gomen ne." Amy apologized, letting go. Her cheeks were still flushed from arousal. Feeling her nipples had become erect from want, caused Amy to blush even harder.

Breathing hard to calm his raging hormones, Cye raked his fingers through his hair. Pulling Amy close to him with his free arm, Cye whispered in her ear, "Don't be. It's just that we aren't ready for this step."

Amy looked up at him gratefully. Content with just snuggling, Amy rested her head against his shoulder, the both of them just enjoying the other's company, until it was time for the next class.

Reluctantly, the couple parted ways and snapped out of their reverie and went to class.

Picking up her blazer, Amy slipped it back on, gathered her books and prepared for her next class, World History.

################################################################ ####################################

As the teacher rumbled on, Amy rolled her eyes as she pretended to take down notes.

"Great, just great, why do I have to go through this when I've finished this chapter last semester?" Amy grumbled under her breath.

"Is anything wrong, Miss Hashiba?" the teacher asked.

Amy shook her head, "It's nothing sensei." Amy answered, slightly embarrassed at begin caught.

The teacher nodded at the genius girl and continued his lesson.

################################################################ ####################################

Slamming her locker door shut, Amy dumped her World History books away and retrieved her English material.

"I know you are bad with this subject." Takasa's voice sounded behind her.

"I'll be gald to give you tuition in English." He offered, sizing up to the girl.

Amy rolled her eyes, Takasa-san, for the last time, I'm not interested."

Takasa was unfazed. "Come on, just this once." He pleaded.

Amy snapped around and shot Takasa an icy glare which sent shivers down his spine.

"Takasa-san, which part of `I'm not interested', do you not understand?" Amy questioned harshly.

Takasa was stunned. Taking this opportunity, Amy brushed past him and told him curtly, "And if you would excuse me, I have a class."

"Whoa, silent fury, Snowflake." Cye teased her, through their link.

"Apparently, that baka Takasa doesn't get the idea that I'm not interested." Amy complained. "I'm sorely tempted to hit him if he hits on me again."

"Don't worry, if he does, I'll be there to stop him." Cye assured her.

Amy gave him a mental brow raise, "And what makes you think you can?"

Cye had no answer.

"There are days our schedules clash, dear." Amy reminded him. "Besides, I can take care of myself. Gonna go, love ya." She gave him a mental wink and rushed off to class.

The two-hour English class passed by peacefully and it was not before that school was over.

################################################################ ####################################

School finally let out and students trooped out of their classes and out into the school corridor.

Thunder was heard from the outside of the school gate as it had been raining heavily for the last hour.

Checking her watch, Amy frowned. The guys were not released until fifty minutes later, thus she had to wait. Deciding to go up to the library, Amy was about to proceed to her destination, when Sumi stopped her.

"And where do you think you're going, Hashiba?" she questioned harshly.

Amy mentally rolled her eyes, "Great, the Queen Bee wannabe." She thought.

Amy gave her a sickingly sweet smile, "Sumi-san, I'm just heading for the library." She informed her.

Recca cornered her, "You aren't going anywhere." She hissed.

Amy raised a brow at her, "Oh really?"

"Why you…" Recca hissed in anger.

"You might want to cool down, Recca-san. High blood pressure isn't good for you anyway." Amy shrugged.

Recca's fuse finally blew, "How dare you!" she screeched, as she pounced onto Amy.

Silence reigned across the hall.

The blue-haired genius merely kept her cool and stepped aside, causing Recca to catch air.

Amy tsked twice at the fallen Recca. Hiding a satisfied smirk, Amy waved farewell to the duo and went on her way.

Mutterings were heard after that.

"Wow, did you see that?" came one whisper.

Someone nodded. "The blue girl is going to be red-tagged tomorrow." Another commented.

################################################################ ###########################

Once in the library, Amy picked out a book, sat in a dark corner and began to read.

"Lady Mercury." Lady Kayura's voice entered her mind.

"Lady Kayura." Amy greeted the former demon priestess.

Lady Kayura informed the ice senshi, "The shakujo had just told me about an evil presence."

Amy gave her a mental nod, "Sailor Pluto had warned me as well. Looks like Merriam has been reincarnated as well."

Lady Kayura raised an eyebrow, "Merriam?" she questioned.

Amy nodded in affirmative.

"Merriam's family and mine have a two-and-a-half-millennium-year-old feud going on between us. Her ancestor and mine were fighting for the Mercurian throne. In the end, my ancestor won and he was named King Hermes IV." Amy explained.

Letting out a sigh, she continued, "Merriam's family had been holding a grudge ever since. And it didn't get any better when Merriam just happen to fall for the same guy I fell for."

Lady Kayura had to smile at that, "Ah, the young Torrent."

Amy hid a blush and nodded sheepishly.

Her voice turning serious, Lady Kayura warned, "Beware, Lady Mercury. Merriam is nearer to you than you think."

Amy nodded in acknowledgment and the link was cut off.

Letting out a dejected sigh, Amy rested her head on her palm as she looked out of the window, in deep thought. The rain had not let out as yet, in fact, it had gotten heavier.

"Just like my situation." Amy mused.

"Not really, hime." Indivar's voice sounded in her head.

Neive Bien let out a slight laughter, "Have you forgotten about us, hime?" she inquired teasingly.

Amy let out a small laugh, "Of course not." She replied.

Her voice turning soft, yet solemn, Amy added, "It's just that… it's Merriam, you two."

"Your childhood best friend from the Silver Millennium?" Neive Bien sympathized.

Amy nodded in confirmation.

Even though Merriam's family had a feud with hers for generations, Amy's grandfather had tried hard to mend the broken ties and bridge the gap between the two families. That move did improve the severed ties between the once close families, but the bond was not as close as it was previously. As time went by, Merriam, who was moved by the kindness Princess Amelia showed her, became best friends with the young princess.

At first Merriam's father was not happy about this, but when he saw how Princess Amelia radiated with innocence, he relented and allowed the friendship to blossom.

However, when they grew up, the two childhood friends grew apart, when Princess Amelia obtained her planetary powers and was instructed to guard Princess Serenity alongside with the other three Inner princesses.

Merriam thought that Princess Amelia had been playing with her feelings the entire time and distanced herself from the gentle princess. Over time, Merriam grew colder and more distant towards the Senshi no Mercury. And when Shin came into the picture, the situation just got worse. Merriam had fallen for the warrior of Torrent at first sight, even though he was assigned to protect Princess Amelia. Unfortunately, Shin of Torrent only had eyes for the blue-haired princess, causing Merriam to loathe her even more. (A/N: Wow, love square (or rectangle) between Amelia/Shin/ Merriam/Princess Serenity)

Merriam's father has long been displeased as the old feud came into mind. Remembering his oath to reclaim the Mercurian throne, the family moved away from their former home and onto Earth, where Metallia eventually took advantage of families' feud and turned the Yoko family against the White Moon Kingdom. When Queen Beryl attacked, Sailor Mercury had to tearfully kill off her former best friend.

As Merriam lay dying in Sailor Mercury's arms, she smiled weakly that the genius senshi, "Arigato, my friend." Before she breathed her last. At her third loss (First two being Shin and Touma), Sailor Mercury let out a heart-wrenching wail as Merriam shimmered into dust in her arms.

################################################################ ###########################

Meanwhile, somewhere in a dark room, the reincarnated Merriam was reminiscing about the past.

"Well, well, well, seems that the odds are in my favor." Merriam or Mariah smirked. "Out of the five, only Torrent and Sutra have their memories back. Not matter." She muttered.

Mariah swore, "Soon, Princess, very soon, both your love and your throne will be mine."

################################################################ ###########################

SailorStar9: So ends Chapter 3. Read and review.