Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sequel to ‘The Forgotten Warrior' ❯ Merriam is back ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SailorStar9: I've put Chapter 2 up! This is Chapter 3.

Disclaimers: I do not own the rights to any of the characters in this fanfic. It's all done in fun, so enjoy!

Chapter 3: Merriam is back

################################################################ ###########################

Previously…

Mariah swore, "Soon, Princess, very soon, both your love and your throne will be mine."

################################################################ ###########################

By the time Haga High School finally let out, Amy was already waiting in the school hall, her dripping wet umbrella in her right hand.

Outside, the rain had turned from a downpour to a light drizzle.

"Gah! I'm so late!" Kento exclaimed, gathering his books.

The other three rolled their eyes.

"Err, anyone brought an umbrella?" Sage asked.

Rowen whipped out a folded umbrella and removed the protective covering. "Well, I brought one." He said.

Sage snickered, "Most probably Amy bugged you to bring it." Earning him a glare from the archer and small laughs from the other two.

"Snowflake's always been the cautious one." Cye commented, joining in.

Rowen nodded, "No kidding."

"And the drizzle would become a downpour anytime soon if you five don't hurry up." Amy smirked, slightly amused.

"AMY!" the five Ronins exclaimed, turning to the blue-haired girl.

"Gal, don't do that!" Kento cried out.

Sage nodded, "You'll give us a heart attack."

Amy rolled her eyes, "And I thought you were supposed to be the spiritual one. Couldn't you feel my presence?"

Sage looked insulted.

"Ya know, she's right." Rowen agreed.

Cye nodded, "Sorry, mate, but I have to agree with Rowen with this one."

Sage glared that the two blue warriors, "Well, you would, since one of you is her brother and another one is her boyfriend." He accused.

"He has a point." Ryo agreed, coming into the discussion for the first time.

"Oi, can we just go already?" Kento whined from the school hall door.

"The ever impatient one." Ryo commented, causing everyone to laugh.

################################################################ ###########################

On the way to the train station, the four had dropped Sage at the bus stop and Kento separated from the group at the road junction.

Amy had been silent on the way, causing both Cye and Rowen to cast worried looks at each other.

"Merriam, how could you?' Amy thought, as a tear threatened to fall from her eye.

"Snowflake?" Cye asked, via their mind link.

Amy shook her head mentally at him, "Nothing." She muttered back.

"You lie." Cye whispered in her ear, as he stepped beside her, wrapping his arm around her waist.

Amy glared at him, "I hate you." She muttered.

"Sheesh, and I love you too, snowflake.' Cye teased.

Just then, Amy's transformation gem started to flash, causing her three companions to gasp.

Frowning, Amy shut her eyes and concentrated on the gem's analysis.

"Merriam." She finally hissed when her eyes snapped open.

"What?" Cye asked, blinking.

"Great, and I just had to forget my transformation orb." Rowen grumbled.

"Quite right, Mercury." A voice said.

Breaking out of Cye's embrace, Amy turned to her right, "And just who are you?" she asked.

"Good question, Mercury no hime. They call me Innova." The elf-like male introduced himself. "My mistress will be pleased when I return with your dead body."

Amy had to smile, "I remember you, Innova, and I know this isn't your true form."

Innova looked surprised, before he too remembered, "Of course, you'll remember me, Mercury no hime. After all, I'm one of the Jupiter Moon guardians."

Then, Amy's eyes hardened, "But you betrayed the Jupiter no hime, by surrendering yourself to Beryl."

Innova laughed, "Beryl granted me more powers than I imagined." Forming a black sphere of energy, he tossed it at the defendless senshi.

"Frost Blast!" Neive Bien shouted, countering the energy sphere with an ice ball.

"Neive Bien." Innova hissed. "I knew you'll show up."

"This isn't the place for a battle, Innova." The ice phoenix warned him dangerously.

Innova thought for a second and relented, "You're right, for once ice phoenix. But I swear I'll settle this some other day."

Neive Bien then turned to her princess, "Hime, are you alright?'

Amy merely nodded, "So it happens all over again then?" she whispered.

Neive Bien sighed and nodded, "Unfortunately, yes."

Amy sighed dejectedly, "I was afraid of that."

"Neive Bien, it was been a while." Rowen greeted the ice phoenix.

"Yes, it has been, young prince." Neive Bien answered.

Rowen laughed, "Don't you go there." He chided the bird.

Neive Bien let out an amused smile "But it's true, prince. You're, after all, still the Prince of Mercury."

Rowen had to blush in embarrassment.

Finally noting the puzzled, but astonished look Ryo was giving her, Neive Bien told the Mercurain siblings, "Then, I must depart, Your Highnesses. We'll continue this conversation in a less subtle place, hime."

Amy nodded as the ice phoenix disappeared in a swirl of snow crystals.

Removing the necklace that held her transformation gem, she looked up at her concerned brother and said, "Guess, I have to battle again then."

Rowen gave her a sympathetic look. From what his memory told him, Merriam was her childhood playmate and best friend.

There was a pregnant silence as the drizzle drenched the siblings, causing their blue hair to go limp.

Upon arriving at the train station, Cye bade farewell to the three and departed, but not before giving Amy a quick goodbye kiss.

################################################################ ###########################

Once back home, Amy watched as Rowen trooped upstairs to get rid of his wet uniform and take a shower. Upon hearing the sharp door slam, the younger sibling sighed and went back to her room.

"Screw Destiny." Amy hissed, frowning.

"Indeed, Mercury no Hime." A serious voice sounded behind her.

Without turning back, Amy replied, "It has been a very long while, Fate."

"Yes, it has, Amelia." Fate answered, descending down.

Finally turning to face the goddess, Amy let out a small smile, "Not only Destiny, Fate, Queen Serenity also."

Fate had to raise an invisible eyebrow at that.

"Queen Serenity didn't want any of the princesses of the other planets and me to have a relationship with anyone. She only wanted the relationship with her daughter and Prince Endymion to succeed and didn't give a heck care about the others' relationships" Amy spat.

Fate looked at the angered scout in sympathy, true, Queen Serenity was a just ruler, but when it came to her daughter, she was bias and believed everything the `oh-so-innocent' princess told her.

So, when the blonde princess lamented to her about her lack of a soulmate and hinted that even Mercury could find hers, Queen Serenity had frowned, because in her single-tracked mind, only her daughter could find happiness.

Therefore, in a fit of blind anger, she banished the eight warriors who had been protecting the planetary senshi away from the Moon Kingdom.

That move caused cries of sorrow and despair to emerge from the otherwise collected Scout of Ice, as she not only lost her soulmate, she also lost her brother.

Queen Serenity had then cruelly erased the Senshi's memories of their beloved, thus making sure that they will focus solely on their purpose.

Eventually, Princess Serenity did find her soulmate, in the form of Prince Endymion. The Earth Prince and his Generals had visited the Moon Kingdom long before the warriors were banished and each General had fallen for each of the Inner Princesses. Out of the four, only Mercury remained unaffected, for she still had faint memories of her fiancé (A/N: Yes, Shin proposed!), as the ring he gave her was never taken off.

"But you never forgot him." Fate said, looking down at the ring on Amy's finger. The girl had cast a concealing spell over the silver ring, which had three delicate lilies carved where a jewel should have been. Cye had returned the small band of silver back to her after Talpa's defeat.

Amy nodded shyly, "I never did, forget him."

Fate let out a rare smile and disappeared into thin air.

"Well, Destiny, it seems that your plan didn't turn out the way you wanted it to be." Fate mused, as she returned to her post.

################################################################ ###########################

Meanwhile, Destiny scowled at the sudden turn of events. "Damn you, Trista." She muttered.

"Looks like your plans failed evidently, Destiny." Fate told her, with a hint of menace in her voice.

Destiny glared at her fellow comrade, "Sailor Mercury will always remain the same I modeled her out to be." She replied in anger.

Fate raised an invisible eyebrow, "But from what I see, Princess Amelia is turning back to what she used to be, before you interfered." She replied, empathizing on the `you'.

Destiny's glare remained unwavered, "I'll prove you wrong, Fate." she hissed.

Fate answered simply, "We shall see, Destiny."

################################################################ ###########################

"Innova, what is the meaning of this… this insolence!" Mariah screeched angrily.

The elf-like man was silent as Mariah continued ranting.

"You had the chance to finish the Mercury no hime off, and you didn't!" she accused.

"There were three Ronins present." Innova answered softly, "And if I attacked her, both Neive Bien and Indivar will have interfered."

Mariah blinked for a moment and relented, "You're right, Innova. Those two guardian beasts are protective over their charge."

Taking in a deep breath, she dismissed the greenish elf-like man and contemplated on her next move.

################################################################ ###########################

Once Fate was gone, Amy reverted back to her third pastime: thinking.

Sighing dejectedly, she shut her eyes as a wave of memories hit her.

Flashback

The eight planetary Senshi, alongside with their male counterparts, were kneeling in front of Queen Serenity as Artemis read out the Royal Decree from the scroll he was holding. He hated to be the bearer of bad news, but it was his duty.

Looking nervously at Queen Serenity, he eyes were met by her unwavering look that told him to continue. Swallowing nervously, he read out the Queen's orders.

"Inner Senshi, Ronin Warriors, Outer Senshi and Warlords, we are honored by your presence." Artemis begun.

"Just get on with it, feline." Sailor Uranus hissed lowly.

Clearing his throat, Artemis continued, "As from today on, all Senshi are required to be by Princess Serenity's side at all times, both Inner and Outer alike."

"Ronin Warriors and Warlords, the eight of you are hereby dismissed from your duties and banished from the White Moon Kingdom from this day on. Whoever shows his face in the palace grounds will be dealt with accordingly. Be prepared to be transported to another dimension tomorrow." Artemis finished, grimacing at the very last sentence.

Silent gasps of surprise and shock were heard among the sixteen warriors gathered.

"Her Majesty, I must protest!" Sailor Uranus objected, immediately standing up.

Her protest was met by Queen Serenity's cold look.

"That's my final decision, Senshi of the Far Skies." She replied coldly. "And it's about time that you planetary Senshi performed your duties." She concluded, before walking off.

Princess Amelia was frozen in shock, she was losing two of the most important guys in her life at one go.

The three Inner Senshi looked at the ice warrior in sympathy. That news had hit them hard, and Mercury will be the most affected. She was not only losing her lover, she was also losing her brother.

"It isn't fair!" Princess Hotaru sobbed on Touma's shoulder as the group walked out of the Moon Court in silence. The eight Planetary Senshi had reverted back to their hime dresses once they stepped outside the Moon Court.

"When is life fair, Hotaru?" Princess Amelia whispered, out of the blue.

"Destiny is testing us." Princess Trista answered, her fingers tightening around her Garnet Staff in silent fury. Cale stood by her in worry and concern.

Princess Haruka spat, "Screw Destiny."

Sekmet looked at his intended in worry, "Haruka…" he advised.

"Trista is right, Haruka." Princess Reiko answered. "The Holy Fire did warn me about this day."

Both Princess Makato and Princess Haruka glared at the fire princess and before anyone knew what happened, Princess Reiko was pinned to one of the pillars.

"Then why didn't you say anything?' Princess Makato asked harshly.

Princess Michelle answered instead, "Because she was sworn to secrecy."

"By who?" Princess Haruka questioned angrily.

"The God of Prophesies, Apollo himself." Princess Amelia answered in a hushed up voice, as a silent tear rolled down her cheek.

"Amelia." Shin looked at his koishii in concern. Stepping beside her, he wiped the lone tear off with a finger. He was mildly surprised when the tear froze and crystallized in his palm.

Princess Michelle was surprised, "Amelia, how did you know?" she inquired curiously.

Princess Amelia looked at her fellow Senshi of Water and smiled mysteriously, "I have my ways."

Princess Michelle knew the younger Senshi did not want to speak about it, so she remained silent.

Then, the group parted ways and headed back to their respective planets.

################################################################ ###########################

"So, this day finally arrives." Princess Amelia muttered sadly, on her transport.

"You knew about this, didn't you Snowflake?" Shin asked gently. He, too, was affected by the abrupt decision of Queen Serenity.

Princess Amelia turned to look at her beloved and nodded in sorrow, "Yes, I did.Minerva, she told me about this."

Shin took his seat beside her and folded the depressed female into his arms.

"Just let it out, Amelia, all of it." He advised, cradling his princess closer.

In a rare moment of raw emotion, the usually clam Senshi of Ice sobbed on her lover's chest in despair. Shin was silent as he allowed her tears to flow freely. That was his Snowflake, always keeping her feelings bottled up, he mused.

Eventually, Princess Amelia composed herself and let off crying.

"Gomen ne." she apologized, looking pointedly at his tear-soaked fabric. Shin merely shook his head and smiled tenderly at her, "You really shouldn't bottle everything inside, Snowflake. It isn't healthy." He chided her.

Princess Amelia let out a small smile, "Hotaru was right, it's unfair. And I have an inkling that Princess Serenity has something to do with it."

Shin sighed, "First Merriam, now Princess Serenity. I have no idea what I did to deserve this."

Princess Amelia silenced him with a finger. "Hush, my love." She whispered looking at him with pure devotion in her eyes.

Shin relented and the couple remained in that position for the rest of the ride.

################################################################ ###########################

"Great, Destiny just had to screw things up." Venus muttered, as she viewed the ongoings from a viewing orb.

Minerva had to agree, "It isn't fair, Venus."

Mercury nodded, "I agree with Minerva." Looking at his depressed descendent, he added wistfully, "They were so happy together." As the globe centered on the embracing couple.

"It hasn't been easy on my descendent as well, Mercury." Mars commented, standing behind the God of Messages.

Mercury turned and glared at the God of War, "For your information, Mars, Amelia isn't losing only her soulmate; she's also losing her brother as well."

The God of War was taken aback by Mercury's harsh glare, and reluctantly nodded his head in agreement.

"Can't we do anything?" Minerva inquired, worriedly.

At this point, Jupiter entered the conversation. Shaking his head, he answered, "We can't, Minerva and you know it."

At his statement, the immortals present nodded in agreement as they remembered their oath about not interfering with the Silver Millennium.

################################################################ ###########################

"Where is that girl?" Shin wondered, as he spirited along the hallways of the Marine Castle.

Pausing at the entrance of the palace gardens, Shin gave the lavish gardens a quick glance-over. He smiled when his eyes picked up a wave of blue on the swings.

"It's rare to see you outside the library." He commented, sliding into the swing beside his blue-haired companion.

Princess Amelia replied softly, "Even the library couldn't give me comfort at the time like this."

Shin nodded, "Quite true."

Looking a t her intended, Princess Amelia asked, "Do you know what banishment stand for?"

"Being sent to another dimension." Shin replied automatically.

Princess Amelia smiled, despite the situation, "Looks like someone's been doing his homework."

Shin gave her a loped smile, before he stood up and hugged his tenshi from the back.

"You do realize that this might very well be the last time we do this." Princess Amelia reminded him.

Shin nodded, "Uh huh."

Welcoming his comforting presence, Princess Amelia sighed in contentment. Leaning back, the ice princess snuggled in comfort in Shin's warm embrace. The auburn-haired teen looked down at his love, and smiled gently at the blissful expression.

"Shin." Princess Amelia suddenly said, looking up at her intended.

The bearer of Torrent tilted his head to one side in that absolutely adorable manner that only he had and asked, "Ya?"

Fighting hard to hold back her blush, she replied, "Well, erm, I have a last gift before we part." She whispered shyly.

"And what would that be?"

"Me." Princess Amelia answered, a fierce flush creeping up her cheeks.

Shin's eyes widened, when he caught her subtle hint.

"Snowflake." He told her. "I... I can't."

"Don't… don't deny me of this." Princess Amelia stammered in a hushed whisper.

Shin sighed in resign and relented.

Pulling her up from the wooden seat, the auburn-haired warrior gave his angel of ice a full kiss right on the lips.

Princess Amelia moaned in pleasure as the kiss grew deeper and more passionate.

Minutes ticked by and the couple broke off for air.

"I love you, Shin." Princess Amelia told him.

"And I you." Shin replied, and lowered her onto the grassy field.

"Shin, wait." Princess Amelia gasped, causing the water warrior to get off her.

Smiling at his puzzled look, she answered, "I really don't think this is the appropriate place for us to be doing this."

That remark caused the wielder of Torrent to chuckle and he carried his protesting princess bridal-style back to her room.

################################################################ ###########################

"Hrm, much better." Princess Amelia commented, when her back hit the soft satin bed covers.

"So, shall we continue where we left off?" Shin asked, a teasing twinkle in his eyes.

Princess Amelia smirked playfully as she pulled him down over her.

"I think we should." She whispered seductively into his ear, causing the British boy to blush.

Shin returned her smirk full-force; "If that's the case…" he did not finish his sentence as he swooped down and gave the stunned princess under him a full-fledged kiss.

################################################################ ###########################

Almost one hour later, Princess Amelia moaned out, "Koishii, enough play. I need you."

Shin got up from his previous position and moved up to face his naked, but flushed angel.

Their clothes had long been tussled off and laid in a messy pile on the floor.

"You're beautiful, Snowflake." He told her, as his fingers trailed idly around her right breast.

"Koi, please." Princess Amelia pleaded with want.

Shin smiled nervously at her, he was not sure about this step they were going to take.

As if sensing his hesitation, Princess Amelia forced her eyes open and said, "Love is a strength, not a weakness and regret has nothing in this."

"Snowflake, I don't want to hurt you." Shin told her.

Princess Amelia shook her head, "Shin, how much do you love me?" she questioned.

Shin looked surprised at the sudden question, but he answered after a while, "More than life itself."

Princess Amelia smiled at his answer and said, "Then show me."

At that, Shin hesitated no longer.

################################################################ ###########################

Queen Sumi looked into the quiet bedroom that was her daughter's, worried when neither she nor Shin came down for dinner.

Her mind registered shock at first when she saw the sight that was presented to her.

Shin was sleeping on his side, his arms wrapped around Princess Amelia's upper back as he held her close. The said princess rested comfortably next to him, nestled against his chest.

Queen Sumi had to smile, after the initial shock, it was about time those two confessed.

Then, she frowned, something was not right.

Focusing on her daughter's aura, Queen Sumi gasped in surprise when she felt that Princess Amelia's icy blue aura was entwined with a watery blue one, forming a new shade of blue.

Silently shutting the door, the Mercuian Queen exited from her daughter's room.

################################################################ ###########################

After what seemed like eternity, Shin peered open his eyes. Looking down at the sleeping princess beside him, he smiled affectionately at her peaceful expression.

"Sleep well, lover?" Princess Amelia questioned, looking up at him, smiling.

Shin nodded, "Yeah."

Then, he turned serious, "Do you think we did the right thing, Snowflake?"

Princess Amelia let out a gentle chuckle, "That was the most magical experience I ever had, love." She told him, reaching up to caress his cheek. "You were wonderful." She added.

Shin let out a small laugh, "So were you, Snowflake."

Snuggling against his bare chest, Princess Amelia commented in a whisper, "We merged, didn't we?"

Shin nodded, "We did."

"Good." Princess Amelia said, "Then, Queen Serenity wouldn't be able to wipe my memory clean."

"And Zoicite will keep away from you." Shin concluded.

Princess Amelia laughed, "Good point."

"Snowflake." Shin started.

"Hrm?" Princess Amelia looked at him.

Shin did not answer her. Instead, he reached down among their discarded clothes and pulled something out.

Taking a deep breath, he continued, "I know this isn't the right time for this, but, will you marry me?" he finally asked, presenting the ring in front of the stunned princess.

Princess Amelia's eyes widened in pure joy, "Oh, Shin, YES!" she exclaimed, leaping up and hugged him.

################################################################ ###########################

Hours later, all sixteen warriors were gathered once more in Queen Serenity's court, as the eight male warriors readied to be teleported away.

Hugs and kisses were shared and tears were shed, before both Ronin Warriors and Warlords stood in the magic circle as Queen Serenity readied the spell.

"I love you, Snowflake." Shin's voice sounded in the weeping princess's mind. After what happened the previous night, the soulmate link was activated and will remain active until one party was dead.

"I love you too, my Torrent." Princess Amelia whispered back, amidst her tears.

Raising the Moon Scepter, Queen Serenity shut her eyes and chanted the incantation. Bright lights flashed from under the magic circle and moments later, the eight male warriors disappeared in a shimmer of moon dust.

Turning a blind eye at the weeping planetary princesses, Queen Serenity announced without regret, "It's done."

"Now, Senshi, it's time for all of you to forget." The Moon Queen declared coolly.

Much to the protests of the planetary Senshi, Queen Serenity simply ordered the Moon soldiers to restrain the eight females and chain them to the alter. Then, she activated the spell that erased the Senshi's memories of their soulmates. However, only Princess Amelia's memory was not wiped completely clean, for the mingled aura she had protected her.

Months later, Princess Serenity was engaged to Prince Endymion, and Queen Beryl commenced her attack upon the White Moon Kingdom.

Should Queen Serenity had known about Queen Beryl's intentions, she would not had acted so rashly.

################################################################ ###########################

"Gonna hate surpassed memories." Amy muttered.

"Penny of your thoughts, Snowflake?" Cye's voice came teasingly into her mind.

"Hidden memories." Amy sighed. "Hurts the brain." She complained.

"I feel for you." Cye empathized.

Amy smiled gently, "I see you still have your empathy after all these years." She teased.

Cye blushed, "Guess it never left me."

Amy rolled her eyes, "Still the Pisces I see."

Cye laughed, "I've always been a Pisces, Snowflake."

Amy giggled, "Quite true."

Then, Cye turned serious, "What was the memory about?"

Amy grimaced, "Our last day. I was getting to my death when you interrupted."

"Ouch." Cye muttered.

Then, he exclaimed, "Wait a minute? Your death!?"

Amy nodded grimly, "It wasn't pretty as far as I can remember."

"I feel for you." Cye commented.

Just then, Rowen came knocking on her door, "Oi, sis, your turn!" he hollered.

Amy sighed, "Sorry, big bro's calling." She apologized and cut off the connection.

"Coming, bro!" Amy shouted back. Grabbing some dry clothes and her towel, she unlocked the door and stepped out.

"Okay, sis, spill." Rowen demanded, when Amy came out of her room.

"Forgotten memories." Was Amy's simple answer, and she walked off to the bathroom.

"Hrm, nice view Snowflake." Cye teased, when Amy stripped off her drenched uniform and stepped into the shower.

Amy blushed chrisom, "Shut up." She hissed.

She could feel Cye roll his eyes and back off.

After her rather quick shower, Amy dried off and redressed.

"You know, come to think about it, my memory's still pretty fuzzy." Rowen told her, when Amy came down the stairs and flopped on the couch beside him.

Amy gave him a look that said, "Does it look like it's my fault?"

Rowen nodded, "Point taken."

Amy let out a breath and told her brother, "Just tell me how much you remember."

Rowen thought for a while before answering, "Let's see. I remember mother, you being born, I going to Saturn and receiving the Sutra armor, meeting Princess Hotaru… and that's about it, I guess."

"And how about you falling for your own charge, just like everybody else?" Amy teased.

Rowen blushed. His sister was right, he did fall of the Saturn no hime.

"You aren't the only one, bro." Amy told him.

Rowen gave her a questioning look.

Amy sighed and explained, "When the Inners got their memories back, we could only remember only bits of the Silver Millennium. From what I reckon it was after Queen Serenity banished you guys, since I didn't see you or Shin anywhere."

"Queen Serenity erased all of the senshis' memories, did she?" Rowen asked. Amy nodded.

"To her, the planetary senshi were nothing but warriors and protectors of Princess Serenity. And I quote `Once a senshi, always a senshi'." Amy added. "We weren't even considered princesses in our own right."

Sighing, she continued, "Even in this lifetime, we all sacrificed our lives for her. I died so many times I lost count."

Rowen looked at her in shock, "You died?" he exclaimed.

Amy nodded, "Only to be revived by the Ginzuishou."

Just then, she took in a quick gasp of air.

"Great, not another one." She muttered. Rowen watched in horror as his sister collapsed on the sofa. Carefully catching her, the archer propped his sister on the sofa as he waited patiently for her to awaken.

################################################################ ##################################

Vision

"Eudial," said Trista, "I will take back the talismans."

The other Sailor Senshi arrived.

"Sailor Moon!" They noticed Trista. "Who is she?"

"The scout of the most Outer planet." Celestial Mercury replied, as Trista called upon her transformation words, "Pluto Planet Power, Make Up!"

"The last talisman," announced Sailor Pluto, "is with me!"

"How convenient," declared Eudial, "I can get all of the talismans at once!"

"I won't give you villains the talismans!" The sacred gem detached from the top of Sailor Pluto's staff and floated above her hand.

Eudial gasped. The talismans which she held suddenly glowed and floated towards Sailor Pluto's outstretched hand.

All three talismans glowed brightly. Sailor Pluto's tiara disappeared and the symbol of Pluto appeared on her forehead.

Sailor Mini Moon was watching over the bodies of Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune.

Suddenly their bodies began to glow.

The tiaras disappeared from the two slain Senshi and the signs of Neptune and Uranus appeared on their foreheads.

Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus suddenly appeared before Sailor Pluto, with their respective talismans floating before them. The inner planet Sailor Soldiers were astonished. Celestial Mercury smiled at the proceedings in silence.

Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus' pure hearts came out of the talismans and returned to their bodies.

Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus were astonished to find themselves returned to life. The inner planet senshi were amazed at the mysterious powers of the talismans.

Each of the three mysterious outer planet Sailor Soldiers grasped the talisman which was before them. An intense white light filled the room.

The light from the three talismans focused into straight beams, forming the edges of a pyramid of light. At the apex of the pyramid, the Holy Grail appeared.

"The Holy Grail," said Sailor Pluto.

"Depending on who controls it, it is said to either lead to peace or to ruin with its unlimited power!" Celestial Mercury finished.

End of vision

Half an hour later, Amy reawoke, nursing her headache.

"Another vision?' Rowen suggested. Amy nodded.

"What did you see?" he inquired.

"The Holy Grail." Amy answered, still wincing from the pain.

Rowen looked surprised.

"Sailor Moon got another double transformation with the Sacred Cup." Amy added.

"So, what does that mean?" Rowen pressed further.

"The day Saturn reawakens draws near." Amy warned.

"Oh goody." Rowen grumbled.

"Problem is, the three Outers want to kill her." Amy told her brother.

"Nani?" Rowen exclaimed.

"They say she's the Soldier of Destruction and the Messiah of Silence. So, she must be finished off." Amy replied regretfully.

"But…" Rowen was hesitant.

Amy looked at her brother in sympathy.

"There may be a way." She said. "We must prevent Hotaru from becoming Mistress 9."

"Then when would that be? `Rowen demanded.

Amy looked at the ceiling, "I don't' know onii-chan, I don't know."

################################################################ ##################################

SailorStar9: Well, that was chapter 3. Read and review!