Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sequel to ‘The Forgotten Warrior' ❯ Sailor Sol appears ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SailorStar9: Chapter 5 is up. This is Chapter 6.

Disclaimers: I do not own the rights to any of the characters in this fanfic. It's all done in fun, so enjoy!

Chapter 6: Sailor Sol appears.

################################################################ ##################################

Almost two hours later, the couple arrived at Mia's mansion.

The older woman raised a brow at the two and let them in, figuring that the questions could wait.

When the other four Ronins were gathered, everyone looked that the one who called for the meeting: Mia.

The brown-haired woman gulped nervously at the six pairs of prying eyes, until Lady Kayura's voice interrupted.

"Actually, the person who called for this is me." She announced.

The seven looked at the last descendent of Ancient questioningly.

"A dark force arrives." Kale reported, as if in a trance.

"Warlords." Amy greeted the three surviving older counterparts of the Ronins.

A very tall man wearing a black hooded cloak, which hid his features from sight, stood beside the Warlord of Venom.

"Lady Mercury, please beware. Merriam is closer to you than you think." He advised.

Amy nodded at the wisdom within the words and stood up.

Walking towards the hooded figure, she said, "So, you finally came."

Then, to everyone's astonishment, minus the four that came from the Netherworld, the man knelt down in front Amy.

"It was you who wished me back, former Princess Amelia Lillian Hermes of Mercury, Celestial Mercury of the Celestial Convent and protector of Sailor Cosmos. Therefore, I'm forever in your debt, Lady Mercury."

Amy stifled a giggle, "Don't you start, please. And what did I tell you about calling me Lady Mercury?" she chided.

The man stood up and let out a deep-throated laugh. "Of course, force of habit."

Dais smirked, "You're frightening the children, brat."

The cloaked man nodded and removed the hood of his cloak, just as Amy stepped aside.

Collective gasps were heard from the other six.

"Oh my God," Mia gasped. "How is this possible! A-Anubis, is that really you?" She ran her fingers through his silky hair, and then rested a hand against his face. "Are you really alive?"

As a tear rolled down her cheek, Anubis gently brushed it away with his thumb. More tears welled up in her eyes, and she threw her arms around him in a tightly embrace, sobbing quietly.

"Yes, I really am alive, Mia," he said.

He spoke softly into her hair, as he returned her embrace. He kissed the top of her head as her sobbing subsided.

"Princess Amelia Lillian Hermes of Mercury used her single wish to wish me back." He looked towards Amy and smiled. "If there is ever anything I can do in return ..."

"Don't worry about it, Anubis," Amy smiled. "Just seeing Mia happy is enough for me."

Mia walked over to the blue-haired genius and gave her a hug.

"Thank you so much, Amy," Mia said, wiping at her eyes.

Amy shook her head, "After Talpa's defeat, I figured as much." She said, winking secretively at the older woman, causing Mia to blush faintly.

Turning serious, Amy turned to Anubis.

"Unlike the Ginzushou, the Safiastra could only grant one wish, Anubis. Do not waste this." She warned.

The long-haired man nodded, "I figured as much, the planetary crystals draw their power from their respective planets, using the wielder as a catalyst. Quite unlike the crystal Sailor Moon wields, though."

Amy nodded in agreement, "The main reason why the Ginzushou is placed at such a high value is because it draws more than half of its powers from the nine planets, making it more powerful than it should be."

Sekhmet, who had been silent the entire time, looked solemnly at Amy.

"Be careful, Lady Mercury. Merriam is much more powerful than she was previously." He warned.

Amy let out a grim smile, "Dark magic, it seems. Just my dreams' warnings are coming true."

Dais snorted bleakly, "The power of foretelling, is it a gift or a curse?"

"Both." Amy answered. "It depends on the situation."

Shutting her eyes, she continued, "Darkness and light. Each attracts the other, but ironically, one cannot exist without the other."

"Wherever there is darkness, light will follow." Rowen finished.

Anubis smiled at his former enemy, "Looks like the young Sutra has regained his memories."

"He isn't the only one, Anubis." Cye said, stepping beside Amy.

"And of course, the young Torrent." Sekhmet smirked. "Lady Mercury's lover." Causing the water warrior to blush.

Amy had to laugh.

Smirking, she turned to Mia, "We aren't the only ones, am I right Mia Koji, or shall I say Princess Solaris, the Solar no Hime, the older sister of Princess Trailiqanity, Sailor Sol."

Mia looked surprised, before returning her smirk, "Got busted by the Senshi of Wisdom, why am I not surprised."

"What the…" Ryo was shocked, along with the other Ronins.

"Mia is a Sailor Senshi?" Sage asked, astonished.

Even Rowen was surprised.

"Close your mouth bro, or a fly would get in." Amy snickered at her brother. "And you don't have to surprised, you know."

Rowen glared at his sister, "You knew?"

Amy returned his glare with a wider smirk and nodded.

"Mia, you might want to henshinn, since they say `seeing is believing'." Amy suggested.

Mia shook her head in resign as she took out a stick.

Her henshinn stick looked very much like the lip rods the Outer Scouts possessed, except that it is of a golden color.

"Amy, I hate you." Mia hissed at the smirking Ice Senshi.

Amy's smirk grew wider.

"Solaris Sun Power, Make Up!" Mia shouted, the orb of her henshinn rod bursting into a reddish orange light.

A huge ball of fiery light encased the older woman as she transformed. Inside, Mia glowed a bright yellowish orange as her clothes melted away, replaced by her fuku.

When her transformation sequence ended, Sailor Sol stood proudly.

Her sailor fuku consists of mainly white, the dominant colors were red, orange and sun-bright yellow. In her hand, she held a bright yellow staff with the symbol of the Sun on top.

Amy let out an approving nod, "It's been a while since I last saw you in this."

Sailor Sol smiled at her, "It's been a while since I last transformed.

Then, the group was alerted by the sound of glass breaking.

Everyone shot their look at the general direction of the noise, only to find that one of the glass panels on a window was broken.

Amy's eyes trailed to the corresponding wall. She frowned when she saw a throwing knife embedded in the wall's center. Attached to the metal knife was a piece of paper.

Ignoring the questioning looks the five Ronins were giving her, Amy calmly walked towards the wall and jerked the throwing knife out. Paper in hand, she read through the writings and frowned.

Looking up at Sailor Sol, she said seriously, "Merriam knows you are here."

Sailor Sol nodded, "I have a feeling she might."

Amy snorted and added, "And guess what's she's sending?"

"Youma." Sailor Sol grimaced.

Amy nodded.

"And speak of the devil." Amy muttered, when a crash on the street was heard.

Sailor Sol looked ticked off, as she rushed out of the mansion. Everyone else sweatdropped.

Amy rolled her eyes as she went after Sailor Sol, pulling out her henshinn gem in the process.

Ryo looked at his four comrades and the Warlords, "Think we should help?"

Lady Kayura shook her head, "Your armors aren't tailored to defeat youma. Their powers are."

Ryo nodded in acknowledgement.

################################################################ #################################

"Sol Flare!" Sailor Sol shouted out her attack, blinding the ivy-like youma

The plant youma glared at the solar senshi, and shot its vines at her.

"Chronos Typhoon!" came Sailor Pluto's attack. Several vines were destroyed.

"Mercury Frost Ball!" came Celestial Mercury's attack. The said orb of ice froze the remaining vines, causing them to disappear.

"Frost Binds!" Celestial Mercury sent a couple of her ice chains at the youma, tangling it within the web.

"Sailor Sol, now!" Sailor Pluto shouted.

The Sun Senshi nodded, and powered up her attack.

"Solar." The sun symbol on her staff powered up a massive energy ball.

"Heat" Sailor Sol spun around in a circle, the glow on the staff getting brighter.

"Wave!" Finally she released her attack. The ball of solar energy roared towards the still-bound youma, just as Celestial Mercury retreated her chains.

Seconds later, the youma was disintegrated.

Celestial Mercury glanced at Sailor Sol, "Not bad for your first battle." She complimented.

Sailor Sol blushed.

################################################################ #################################

"Mercury, you felt it, didn't you?" Sailor Pluto asked, once the three senshi were out of human sight.

Celestial Mercury nodded, "Those dreams I had lately, they point to a dark source that isn't Merriam's."

Sailor Pluto nodded grimly, "A card." She answered.

Amy nodded, "And I know which one."

"Death." The girl answered grimly.

Mia gasped, the Death card was an extremely dangerous entity, much more than the Void.

Turning to the older female, Amy pleaded, "Please, don't tell the others."

Mia was taken aback, but seeing her determined face, she nodded. Knowing both Cye and Rowen like she did, the two male warriors in blue would never allow the ice senshi to battle the card alone.

"How was the battle?" Ryo asked, once the two females stepped into the door.

"Not too difficult. Mia did pretty well for her first battle." Amy answered.

Everyone else, with the exception of Anubis, Amy and Mia, blinked hard, twice. Mia fought?

Mia had to snicker, "Hey, I'm not the senshi of the sun for nothing."

Then, Lady Kayura turned to Amy, "Lady…" caught by her glare, she immediately changed her address.

"Amy-san, the shakujo…"

Amy nodded solemnly, "I know what you want to say, Lady Kayura. I've already felt it."

"Be careful, Amy-san." Lady Kayura warned. "This new enemy is a force to be reckoned with."

Then, with a wisp of smoke, she disappeared back to the Netherworld alongside with the Warlords.

Amy nodded, "Never judge a book by its cover. That's a lesson I learnt a long time ago, while capturing the Cards of Frost."

"Wait, you mean there's another card on the loose?" Rowen exclaimed, disbelieving.

Amy winced at his outburst and nodded.

"Which one?" he demanded, going into `over-protective-onii-chan mode'.

"Classified information." Amy smirked. "And I'm not lending you Windy."

Rowen mock-pouted at his sister.

Amy's smirk grew wider.

"And not even me, Snowflake?" Cye asked, from behind her.

Amy turned to him, her smirk never leaving her, "If I won't tell onii-chan, what are the odds I'll tell you?" she challenged.

Cye blinked and nodded, "Oh yeah."

"Don't worry. I still love you." Amy replied, giving Cye a quick peck on the cheek.

The brown-haired teen blushed a deep red.

Turning to Mia, Amy asked, "Mia, can I borrow your library? There's something I want to check."

The older woman nodded, giving her permission.

The said girl gave her a solemn nod and disappeared into the library.

Cye and Rowen looked at each other in worry.

Once in the safety of the library, Amy willed her cards out and placed them on the coffee table.

"Damn, Death." She muttered. "And here I thought when I captured Void, it would be all over, but NOOOOOOO, Death just had to come in." she added, sarcastically.

"You haven't told him, have you mistress?" Heal asked meekly.

Amy shook her head.

"But why? He might be able to help."

"Heal, this is the Death Card we're talking about here." Amy reminded the youngest card.

The card mentally struck out her tongue defiantly.

"Acting cute isn't going to get you anywhere." Amy chided the baby of the deck.

Then, Heal started to glow.

"Nani?" Amy frowned.

Split seconds later, the glow stopped, and instead of one card, Heal split into two.

Amy let out a gasp in shock, as she picked up the newest card: Hope.

"What the…"

"Hope was supposed to be the `new' card after Void was transformed. But, you needed Heal more. So, Hope has been waiting for the right moment to appear." Windy explained.

"Like now?" Amy inquired.

The new card mentally nodded, "You need my help to capture Death."

Amy sighed, "I guess so."

Shutting her eyes, Amy focused, "Death Card, where are you?" she questioned mentally.

################################################################ #################################

Meanwhile, the above-mentioned magical card was inside an abandoned mansion which was rumored to be haunted.

A black mist surrounded a tattered cloak as the card materialized into its real form: a miniature replica of the Death Ripper, complete with the scythe.

The Death Card smirked, "So, the little princess thinks she can seal me."

"You mustn't under-estimate her, master." One spirit hissed warningly.

"Ranko is right." Another spirit agreed.

The Death Card snapped, "Shut up, the both of you. I want to be free. There is no way I'm going back to being a card."

The two spirits shut their mouths and retreated into thin air.

The Death Card frowned, "After being shut up for so long, there's no way I'm going back to being a card. I'm enjoying this freedom."

"And if the Mercury no hime wants to seal me, I'll have to kill her." It added.

################################################################ #################################

Deciding to find out more about the Death Card, Amy quickly reshuffled her cards and dealt them out to do a tarot reading.

A moment later, the formation revealed to her the basic things she needed to know.

At the turn of the last card, Amy's eyes widened in fear and shock at what the reading revealed.

Sinking into the chair she was sitting, she sighed.

"Kuso!" she let out a rare curse.

Four mental raised eyebrows were felt.

"Mistress?" Windy, Fiery, Earthy and Watery's voices were heard.

"The four of you know the divination result, so why are you asking me?" she questioned, answering the unasked question.

"Mistress, you really should let HIM help." Hope insisted.

"IIE!" came the outburst.

"Mistress, why?" Hope asked desperately.

"Hope, this is the Death Card! He'll die!" Amy exclaimed.

"Mistress…"

"No more, end of discussion. I'm dealing with the Death Card on my own." Amy finished with a firm voice.

"Hai, mistress." The cards muttered back.

"You aren't alone, Mercury no hime." A regal voice said behind her.

"Thank you, Sailor Fate." Amy whispered.

################################################################ #################################

SailorStar9: And so ends Chapter 6. Please read and review!