Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Dreamless Love ❯ The Past and Present ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dreamless Love
Chapter 6
By: Life the Fay
 
Disclaimer: I do not own the YST/RW characters whatsoever. They belong to Sunrise Bandai and whoever else owns them.
 
~*~
 
Evening was setting in fast in the small village. On the outskirts sat a young boy no more than eleven. He leaned against a willow tree, gazing down at the water that reflected the blood red sky. Although he was young, taking a glance at the boy, you wouldn't be able to see the innocence that should have been there. His eyes alone would prove that he had seen more than an eleven year old should ever see. The village considered him wise and extremely gifted and had taught him much about weaponry, magic and other knowledgeable things.
 
The boy sighed, looking down at the grass he played with in his hands. To his left rested a carved bow and arrows, the set finely crafted for a master archer. To his right laid a small brown bag, full with supplies he would need. He was waiting for someone, and his patience was draining away from him quickly. “Damn boy, where the hell is he,” he muttered, throwing the grass to the other side of him.
 
Just as he muttered those words, another boy came into his view. His hair was braided in the back; lose ebony strands falling on his small shoulders. His golden eyes intensely stared at him. Smiling sheepishly, he tried to regain his breath. “Sorry I'm late Tenku, I was just having so much fun at the festival that I didn't notice you had left. What is wrong my friend?”
 
The boy Tenku looked up at his younger friend. His eyes were solemn. “I can no longer stay here Yume. I cannot live here in the safety of this town. It doesn't suit me anymore.”
 
Yume gasped, plopping himself down to sit next to the blue haired boy. He had noticed his friend was becoming distant-especially with the villagers. “What? But-but you promised to teach me archery before you left. Can't you stay a little bit longer?”
 
Tenku smiled sadly. “I have taught you much my friend. Your problem is you believe in strength alone. You will not allow yourself to have faith in other elements to assist you,” he advised, looking away from the ebony haired child, looking back at the pond. “I have nothing to give to this village. My destiny no longer lives here…I have to find it Yume. I have to find my own destiny.”
 
Yume sighed, turning to look at the sun setting. “Alright Tenku, I understand. I have known for sometime this was going to happen. But you have to promise me something before you go. One, that we will still be best friends and two, you will come visit often and to help me with my archery.”
 
Tenku grinned, hugging his best friend. “Of course Yume, I promise.”
 
Tenku left in the night, smiling has he left his younger friend. Yume waved him goodbye, watching as his friend vanished in the dark meadow.
 
---
 
Years had gone by and rumor had spread through the small village that their once gifted child, Hashiba Tenku was a criminal, stealing from the Emperor himself and murdering the many who stood in his way. The villagers were surprised by the news that their wonderful child had become evil in their sight. They had later on turned their backs on their child, disowning him from the village. One boy though did not, always excited to see his friend return with stories of dodging bounty hunters and escaping from prisons across the country.
 
Yume waited beyond the village borders, looking around periodically to make sure no one else had followed him out of the village. He waited for his friend patiently, hoping he would appear soon from his long trip.
 
It had been three years since Yume had seen his old friend, Tenku. From what he understood from the archer's letter that he received months ago, he had been running away from a ruthless bounty hunter. The man had caught up to him finally and had put him in prison. The day of his execution, he had escaped victoriously. Tenku's reputation rose to even higher than. He was known more than any other criminal throughout Japan.
 
A noise in the bushes alerted Yume. He stood ready, prepared to strike any who dared to intrude. A chuckle was the only response from the bushes.
 
“Now Yume, surely you wouldn't hurt a dear friend to you, would you?” a voice said in the bushes. The owner to the voice stood up, brushing his tunic lightly, removing the leaves.
 
Yume sighed, grinning. “You never know Tenku when someone is going to come from the bushes to kill you,” he replied, embracing his friend. “I missed you.”
 
“Missed you too. Oh and look, I even brought you a gift,” Tenku answered back, handing the teen a small box.
 
Yume opened it quickly, gasping. Inside was an earring made of pearl. He removed his small stud from his ear, replacing it with the pearl. “Tenku, it's gorgeous.”
 
Tenku shrugged. “Oh…I hope it is. It took me a while to find one as nice as that one. And then the security to get it was horrible.”
 
Yume's eyes widened. “You mean you stole it!”
 
The blue haired man chuckled. “Oh no Yume, I paid that one with my own honest money. I wouldn't buy something special for you with my blood money.”
 
The ebony haired man relaxed a little, sitting down on the ground. Tenku followed suit. The two remained quiet for a time, happy to be amongst each other in peace.
 
Yume cleared his throat, bringing the archer to his attention. “I will be fifteen this summer.”
 
“I know,” Tenku responded, staring up at the sky. It was night now and the stars showed brightly. “I understand the village still has a ceremony for young boys coming into manhood.”
 
“Hay, they do,” Yume answered, fidgeting slightly. “Perhaps I can join you in your adventures now, eh?”
 
Tenku smiled, looking into the golden eyes. “I had a feeling you would be asking that of me soon. I was thinking about not coming because of it, but I knew I had to see you. I made a promise to come visit you…I always keep my promises-especially yours.”
 
Yume snorted. “If you mean visiting me only four times in eight years keeps your promise,” he stated bitterly. He smiled. “I could be of great assistance to you Tenku. The villagers have taught me much about magic and weaponry like they did for you years ago. They thought I was just as talented as you after you left. I could use my skills to assist you! I could fight with a sword while you fight with your bow. We would be invincible!”
 
“And vulnerable,” Tenku barked back. “I would have another person to take care of. I will not do that Yume. You belong here.”
 
“No I don't!”
 
“Yes you do! Some people are farmers, others are warriors. Some people sail the ravaging seas while others remain on the ground. Some people can stay in one place for centuries while others must wander the lands alone. I am a wanderer Yume, and you don't deserve that kind of lifestyle. You deserve more than that,” Tenku explained, pointing to the lightened village. “Those people need you there Yume. You are their protector, their hope. Without you, they would be vulnerable.”
 
“I don't belong with them. I belong with you Tenku! Don't you get it? I love you,” Yume blurted, glaring at his friend. “I have loved you since you left. Please don't leave me now that I have you. Let me join you.”
 
Tenku remained silent, standing up. He picked up his bow and small bag, strapping them back on his tunic. “You do not love me…not in the way you think my friend.”
 
“You don't know that-”
 
“Oh but I do,” Tenku interrupted, defiantly staring at the ebony haired man. “After all, how can you love a shell? How can you love something you can't see, feel, and hear? How can you love something that can't love you back? I will only drain your life if you give me your affections Yume.”
 
The blue haired archer looked up at the sky. “I must go now. I still yet have much to do.”
 
And again, Yume watched the archer leave him in the darkness. It was the same as it had been the past five other times he saw Tenku leave yet this time it was also different. As the blue haired man left in the darkness, so did his own hope. As it vanished, another feeling formed inside of him-betrayal.
 
The winter was bitter and brought illness to the small village. Yume remained strong though, protecting the village he had been raised in halfheartedly. The other part of him wanted something else.
 
And then one day it happened. The village was invaded by four strong generals wearing unusual armor. “Join our ranks and live forever. Never will you have to feel sickness, pain, or poverty again. You will be free and live a content life. All you have to do is surrender.”
 
Many of the villagers agreed to the deal, taken away to an unknown place while others refused, killed at the spot of the decline. Yume surrendered. His gifts had impressed the master, Aragon, so well that he decided to use him to destroy his sworn enemies, the Samurai Troopers.
 
After many years of training under the eye of Rajura, master of illusion, he was finally given the opportunity to use his skill against his enemies. Agreeing to the assignment, Yume began to research his enemies. He wanted to laugh. These enemies were merely common pest compared to his expertise. The Samurai Troopers were five men who lead armies against Arago-five brainless men with a history that showed their ignorance.
 
The leader of the five, known as Rekka, was known for his fighting skill with twin katanas. He had already taken down many who were classified as skilled warriors. Rekka was also a traitor to his own family, the famous Sanada ninja clan. It was said that he had become well established in fire lore, and was able to control it with ease. It was against the Sanada clan's beliefs to use magic so they banished him.
 
Next was the emperor's personal general, Kourin. He was once known throughout the land as a ruthless bounty hunter. The general now brought the armies of the emperor against Arago. Yume remembered that Kourin was one of the bounty hunters that were after Tenku, but he believed the hunter never found his friend. He had avoided him with the simplicity only Tenku could have.
 
Then there was Kongo, an immigrant from China that was the leader of the Rei Faun clan near Yokohama. Kongo was more commonly known as the Grandfather. Unlike other's that had been in his position before him, he was far younger. This small store owner and father lead the common folk to arms against Arago.
 
Suiko, the runaway duke from the southern end of Japan was the next leader. He was now a naval general, leading the emperor's navy against the dark warlord. Like Rekka, he was known for his elemental lore of water.
 
Lastly came one with no name, only called the “Shadow,” because he was always in the General Kourin's shadow. Shadow always wore a dark cloak that hid his face. Never did he speak or show his face except to the other four Samurai Troopers. He was skilled in the long bow. He was cunning and quiet. People told stories that the Shadow was once a thief and murder that had changed his ways after meeting Kourin. Out of all of them, Yume feared him the most.
 
“Your task is simple Yume,” Rajura, Yume's mentor explained. “I want you to go into their camp, find all the information you can. After you have succeeded at that, report back to me. Then, you can use your `magic' and destroy their leaders.”
 
The full moon was overhead the camp. Yume walked the camp now, dressed as the soldiers were. He had been there for weeks now, reporting everything he could to his mentor. Using his magic, he had made the soldiers standing guard rest peacefully in their dreams. He now neared General Kourin's small lighten tent. He held his sword to his side.
 
“Halt sir and drop your weapon!” A person ordered from behind him. Yume stopped; surprised that someone was behind him. `Damn, I thought I had everybody,' he thought, turning toward the voice.
 
Shadow stood there, arrow notched and ready to strike. “Who are you and state your cause for being here sir!”
 
“My name is Yume. I'm just a lowly solider that is just wanting to ask the General a question.”
 
Shadow lowered his bow, walking over to Yume swiftly. “Any question you have for General Kourin can wait until morning however; I may be able to answer it for him. What is the question?”
 
Yume looked down at his boots, fidgeting. “When do we plan to attack the enemy?”
 
The man's hood lifted up toward the sky. “That is business only the Generals should know. Do not concern yourself with it. Once we are ready to move, we will tell you and the other soldiers,” he answered. “Now young Yume, you should sleep now.”
 
The cloaked man began to walk toward Kourin's tent. Yume sighed, walking away. He turned to catch a glimpse of the Shadow, removing his hood. He gasped, catching the archer's attention. The moonlight make showed over the archer, exposing pale smooth skin, brilliant blue eyes that reflected the night sky and blue hair the blew lightly in the wind. Yume could recognize the person from anywhere. He was the person that roamed his thoughts and dreams. “Tenku!”
 
Tenku smiled slightly. “Well, hello Yume. It's nice to see you again. How long has it been-four years?”
 
“I thought you had died finally for your transgressions against others?”
 
The archer grinned, pulling the lose strands of hair away from his face. “Well, I almost did. I was in prison for several weeks, waiting for the day that I would die, however a man came to me and gave me a second chance. I took it and since then, I have been working side by side with my savior. I have decided to change my ways for him.”
 
Yume frowned. “What do you mean by that?”
 
“Well, I guess you can say I'm in love. My heart is no longer cold and empty…he has melted the ice that was there for years. He has given me a reason to wake up day by day either than to destroy lives around me,” Tenku whispered, his eyes distant. He refocused on Yume. “What about you? What are you doing here? I haven't noticed you in this camp until tonight.”
 
“I umm…I have come to join. My village was demolished by the evil emperor. Either everyone joined his ranks or died. I was able to escape from his grasp,” Yume lied.
 
Tenku gasped. “So it has been destroyed. I was hoping he wouldn't touch that small village,” he remained silent for a moment. “How did you escape?”
 
“During a battle, I escaped without any of the warlords knowing.”
 
The blue haired man nodded, looking away from Yume. He seemed to be elsewhere. His bow remained in his hand and an arrow was still in his fingertips. “Fascinating.”
 
Yume yawned. “I need to get some rest. I will see you tomorrow, right?”
 
Tenku sighed. “More than likely not. I keep my distance from the other soldiers. I like to observe them from a distance,” he answered, turning his back from the ebony haired man. “Get some sleep Yume. Perhaps we will speak again.”
---
 
It was early dawn and the small meadow already smelled of blood. A battle was upon the Samurai Troopers and their fellow soldiers. Metal clashed against metal. They were growing weary already from the night before.
 
Rajura sat on his horse away from the battle, Yume was beside him. He smiled ruthlessly, watching the scenery. “You did well, Yume. Let us finish them off now.” They rode together down the hill. Yume was surprised when an arrow pierced him, causing him to fall of his horse. He cringed at the pain in his shoulder. The arrow was gold colored.
 
He lifted his eyes to see across the field. Standing there with his golden bow was Tenku, looking rather weary and infuriated. He walked with a limp slowly toward the Yume. A cut from a sword ran across his cheek, dried blood on his tunic. His blue eyes were focused completely on his younger friend. “Yume, I cannot allow you to go any farther. You are better than this. I know you are. You will not come any closer to bringing harm on my friends or Kourin.”
 
“Kourin? Isn't that the emperor's personal general?”
 
Tenku nodded. “He also showed me my wrongs that I placed on countless of people's lives. He gave me a second chance to live.”
 
Yume stood up on shaky legs, grasping his sword. “And what are you doing Tenku? Are you going to show me my wrong doings? It's too late for that my friend. I wouldn't take your advice after the way you treated me the last time I saw you four years ago.”
 
Tenku sighed. “I know you wouldn't. You won't give me another choice Yume,” he said, lifting his bow. Before he could blink, Yume was shot with another heavenly arrow. Golden ribbons wrapped around his body, tying him down.
 
“What is this Tenku?” he spat out.
 
“Yume I banish you from this world with the powers granted to me by the heavens. Your heart has grown cold. I will not allow you to harm another being so long as I live and my legacy continues on.”
 
The golden ribbons wrapped around his body began to dissolve his body. He gasped; surprised that he was slowly vanishing into the ribbon. He raised his golden eyes to glare at is present enemy he once called friend. “Damn you Tenku! I will find a way out of this and when I do, I will destroy you and your legacy. This is my promise to you!”
 
Tenku observed despondently until there was nothing left but a golden ribbon and a small yellow bead with an onyx stripe in the middle. He reached for it, tying it around his bow effortlessly. “Until we meet again, farewell Yume."
 
~*~
 
Touma growled, rolling over. “Seiji, can you turn that damn thing off. I can't sleep with that irritating noise,” he muttered sleepily, huddling closer into his blankets. The irritating sound of his alarm clock continued, alerting the blue haired archer that something wasn't right. He turned his head to the side, frowning at the sight that no one was there. That side of the bed was already cold. `Damn, I forgot he was leaving early today.' Touma lifted his hand, hitting the alarm's button.
 
Laying there in his blankets, he remembered the night before. Seiji had asked if he could borrow the small vehicle to visit his family in Sendai. Touma couldn't agree more, insisting that he go the next day. The blonde had promised he would be back in the evening.
 
Touma got up from his warm bed, stretching out his tight muscles. He slowly moved to his closet, grabbing a blue dress shirt and black slacks. He fumbled with his collar, adjusting his constellation tie he had got for Christmas from one of his colleagues. Combing his hair until it was slightly decent; he rummaged around his entire apartment for dress socks and black shoes. He was impressed to find them within fifteen minutes.
 
Fully dressed, the blued haired man followed his noise into the kitchen. He smiled lightly, seeing the coffee already made. An empty coffee mug sat next to the coffee maker, a light blue paper leaning against the mug. Touma unfolded the letter, grinning from ear to ear to see it was Seiji's elegant handwriting.
 
Touma,
 
Good morning! I already made your coffee the way you like it. Bagels are in the pantry. and please do brush your teeth before you leave the apartment. You do not need to be going throughout the day with coffee breath.
 
Remember I took your car to Sendai. I will back in the late evening. Do not worry yourself with supper, it is on me tonight.
 
Take care of yourself while I am gone. Have a wonderful day at work and I will see you this evening. I miss you already.
 
With Love,
 
Seiji
 
Touma sighed, setting the note down. He chuckled at himself. `Gosh, I'm acting like a school girl with a massive crush!'
 
Grabbing his mug and filing it with coffee, he grabbed a bagel and headed out of the door. He was going to be late for work if he didn't hurry.
 
~*~
 
The blue haired man was distracted from his job the entire day, thinking of the blonde that had stolen his heart recently (or if you count the years he couldn't remember, nearly 7 years ago). Thankfully the classes were working mostly on review material at the moment.
 
After the fifth time, Touma locked his classroom door, everything in hand that he needed to take home with him that he kept forgetting for that night.  He sighed, humming a soft tune he had heard countless of times on the radio, walking down the narrow hallways.
 
“Hey Tou! You're going home earlier than you usually do.”
 
Touma turned to see Shu running toward him. He smiled. “Yeah, I guess I am. I have things I need to do at home. Did you need something?”
 
Shu replied with a no. “I just wanted to see if you needed a ride home. I noticed you walked to school today. You know I don't like you walking down these streets alone.”
 
The archer sighed. “I'm an adult now Shu, I don't need you always watching out for me. Besides, I know how to defend myself.”
 
“Are you sure? Your apartment isn't that out of the way from my place,” Shu insisted, opening the door for his friend.
 
“Shu, please just go home and give Shin a big hug for me. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine walking home. It's good for me anyways,” Touma stated.
 
“Touma, please just ride in the vehicle.”
 
“Why are you being so persistent? You never have been like this before. What is going on?”
 
Shu fidgeted. “Nothing. I'm just trying to give my friend a ride home and he's being an ass about it.”
 
“Bullshit! First there's that invasion on my birthday, Seiji comes out of the blue and come to find out he is a person I decided to forget, and then Ryo is trapped in a dream,” Touma named off. “I think something is wrong and you and the others aren't telling me what it is. Why is that?”
 
Shu stopped in his tracks. Touma stopped also, staring down at his friend. Shu grabbed for his hand, dragging him away from the parking lot into a small garden the garden committee created. He sat him on the concert bench, sitting next to his friend.
 
“Look, Shin would kill me if he found out I was telling you this, however I believe you need to know what's going on. The others are keeping you in the dark because they think they are protecting you this way…they think you can't handle this yet. I don't think that way, I think it's only causing us more problems,” Shu babbled. “The thing that occurred at your birthday, Seiji appearing, and Ryo being trapped in his dream is all connected. We have another enemy on our hands and this time, the enemy is specifically targeting you Touma.”
 
Touma stayed silent for a moment, lost in thought.  “Shu I already know that. You all have told me that much already. Why are you protecting me now? What is it that all of you won't tell me?”
 
Shu sighed. “Touma, while you were passed out at Nasuti's, we had an unexpected visitor. It seems like Shuten is back and he had some extra information for us. Touma, it seems Yume has had a past with your ancestors. Supposedly, Tenku and he knew each other for a long time-were even friends. You left the village and time went on…and soon enough they became enemies. Tenku got the upper hand and sealed Yume away forever. He believes you have the key to unlocking him out of his dream realm and releasing him here.”
 
Touma frowned. “This is what all of this is all about? A stupid key is the reason some dream guy is after me and all of you are being extremely over protective,” he asked, annoyed by the answer.
 
“Touma, I don't think that's all of it but that's all we have so far. We just don't want you to get hurt,” Shu replied, resting his hand on the smaller man's shoulder only to be brushed off abruptly.
 
“Just forget about it Shu. I can't believe you would come up with something as stupid as that,” Touma muttered, getting up from his seat. “Next time you are going to lie to me, come up with a better story than a key, okay?”
 
“Touma!” Shu shouted at his friend, hurt by his reaction. He wasn't going to stop though. “Touma, I only ask for you to be careful. This enemy isn't going to stop until he has you in his possession. Don't always assume your friends are what they seem.”
~*~
Seiji walked around the gardens his grandfather had created. It was nice to see familiar surroundings again. He missed the gardens and ponds that surround the large Date estate. He missed his grandfather, parents, and even his two sisters. It seemed like nothing had changed with the estate.
 
He had arrived only a few minutes ago, not daring to knock on the door of the house or interrupt the classes in the dojo. He finally decided to just walk around and think. What was his family going to think after seeing him again? Would they be happy? Would they even believe that he was still alive?
 
Not only did thoughts run of his reunion that was soon to come but also of past events that happened after his disappearance. He had read pages of Touma's precious journals. One entry in particular intrigued him. It was when the archer had come to Sendai to alert the Date family about the blonde's disappearance. Confused by the entire entry, he had decided to call Shin on the way up to Sendai. Listening to his friend, Seiji began to understand why his beloved had made the choices he had.
 
He heard children laughing, giving him an idea that the classes were over. Taking a deep breath, he went back to the dojo. It was then that he saw Satsuki, waving to the children as they left with their families. He smiled. She wasn't the little girl that he remembered her to be. She was now a young lady. Her glance finally set on him, her expression changing from happiness to disbelief. She stood there as Seiji walked up the staircase toward her.
 
Satsuki bowed. “Konnichiwa. Can I help you sir?”
 
“When have you ever been so formal to your brother,” Seiji asked, raising an eyebrow.
 
“Sir, my brother has been dead for two years, that much I am certain of.”
 
Seiji frowned, looking around the Date estates. He couldn't believe this-his own sister stood right next to him and she still thought he was dead! He turned to her, removing his emerald green orb from his jacket pocket. “Very well, please deliver this to your Grandfather. I request to speak to him.”
 
“Do you have a name?”
 
“My name has no meaning here as far as I am concerned. My face has no effect here. What would my name do to help make you believe Satsuki?”
 
Satsuki looked up in the violet eyes. She was overwhelmed with happiness and bewilderment. What was she suppose to do? She bowed, stepping back into the dojo to meet her grandfather.
 
Seiji remained outside, feeling the breeze waver around him. Thoughts of his beautiful archer roamed his thoughts freely, giving him strength to stand there. He had to set things right not just for himself but for the love of his life as well.
 
An older man stepped out of the door, Satsuki standing beside him. “Konnichiwa omago-san. It has been a long time since I have seen your face.”
 
“As has it been for me ojii-san
       
 
~*~
 
Touma leaned against his door, slightly exhausted from the long walk home. He hit his fist against the wall. `Why would he just lie to me like that? Why can't he tell me? I can take care of myself! I have been doing that for nearly eighteen years.'
 
He shuffled in the dark apartment to the couch, turning on a small lamp on the in table before throwing himself on it with a loud thump. He could hear rattling in the kitchen. He smiled thoughtfully. “Hey Seiji, how was your trip?”
 
No answer came, only the rattling of pans continued. Touma frowned. “He must not hear me,” he thought aloud, walking into the kitchen. “Hey Se-KAYURA!”
 
The woman turned around, smiling cheerfully. Her hair was tied in a ponytail, dangling behind her back. She was dressed casually in boy shorts and a black tank top. Earphones were in her ears, making Touma perceive they were the reason she didn't hear him the first time.
 
“Kayura, when did you come back?”
 
“Oh…I came back sometime around noon. I didn't think you would want me bother you at your job,” she answered with a frown. “What's this? Don't I get an `I missed you Kayura' or even a hug and kiss.”
 
Rolling his eyes, the archer embraced the smaller woman, giving her a small peck on the cheek. “Yeah, I missed you brat.”
 
“That is more like it although the brat part didn't need to be added.”
 
“So how was the Nether Realm?”
 
Kayura shrugged. “It was pretty much normal. We took care of the evil there. We don't need to worry about it anymore.”
 
Touma grinned. “That's good. We had our own problems here too. It seemed like one of the evil spirits trapped Ryo in his dream. He came out luckily…though I don't know how.”
 
“That's interesting. It's good he's alright. He could have been injured seriously,” Kayura commented, walking into the living room with Touma. She sat on the other side of him on the couch. “So where is Seiji?”
 
“Oh…he went to visit his family in Sendai. He said he would be coming home with dinner this evening.”
 
“You should have told me that! I was already making something for the three of us,” Kayura teased. She sighed dramatically. “Oh well, I guess I can put it away for tomorrow.”
 
“So you were in the Nether Realm for nearly a month Kayura and all you guys found was minor enemies that you finished off?”
 
Kayura chuckled. “Oh it wasn't that easy. We were trapped for a week in the basement with no way out.”
 
Touma gasped. “Nani? How did you get out?”
 
“After they had broken all our protection spells, we decided the fight our way out. We were lucky to get out and hide from the enemy until we recuperated. After that, we took them down one by one until there was nothing left,” she explained effortlessly. She turned to Touma, her eyes reflecting the light from the lamp light behind the archer.
 
Touma blinked, surprised by the sudden change of Kayura's eyes. `I always thought Kayura's eyes were a dark blue…why are there gold flecksinthem now?'
 
“So tell me Touma, have you found anything new about the enemy here?”
 
Touma looked down to the floor. “He hasn't really showed his face yet. The only one that has seen him so far is Seiji from being trapped there for two years and Ryo. Other than that nothing really knew.”
 
Kayura frowned. “I was hoping Nasuti would have found something in that database of hers.”
 
Touma shrugged. “Nothing important. We just get the basics out of it.”
 
She sighed, standing up. “I'm going to go finish making the tea. You want a cup when I'm done.”
 
“Yeah, sure.”
 
~*~
 
Seiji fought to keep his mind focused on the road. It had been a very long day for him and he was relieved to know that he was now returning home. `Home…that sounds really good,' he smiled, thinking of the person that made him the happiest. At that time, it was a joy to know that he could come to a place where there would be no traditions.
 
Driving away from his childhood home was bittersweet. He had gone to the Date residence to set things straight not just with him and his family but also for Touma. He thought that maybe him standing before them alive and breathing would change matters however, it didn't.
 
//Seiji sat in front of his parents and grandfather for the first time in two years. After his appearance in the dojo, they had decided to speak together. His mother smiled, rushing to his side to hug her son. “Oh Seiji, I'm so happy to see you alive! Where have you been these past two years?”
 
Seiji embraced her back. “Far away mother to a place where I couldn't reach you or anyone for that matter.”
 
“And where would that be?”
 
Seiji sighed. “I was in another realm…more commonly known as the dream realm. I was trapped there after a battle between Yume. I have come back recently ojii-san.”
 
“Why were we never told this? We thought you were dead.”
 
“I'm sorry father. Touma didn't know what to think. He only reported what he knew,” Seiji replied, straightening up. “This also brings up my next point-the reason I came here in the first place. Why did you disown Touma?”
 
The three looked at each other, startled by the question. Seiji's mother looked over at her son. “Seiji, what do you mean?”
 
“Don't lay this shit on me mother. I know clearly what you did. After Touma told you the news you told him he was a disgrace for not protecting me. You disowned him…made him feel like he was the one to blame. As far as I am concerned, you are the one to blame for him deciding to erase all memory of my existence,” Seiji stated, rising from his seat after they remained silent. “That's why I made my decision. As of this moment on, I am no longer your son.”
 
The eldest Date chuckled. “You can't do that.”
Seiji smirked, walking toward the door. Opening it, he stepped out, taking one last glance to the three. “Trust me, I can. As a matter of fact, I just did.”
 
He walked away from the house until he was at his car. Satsuki stood at the driver's door, leaning against the small car. She looked up, a sad smile on her eyes. “I'm sorry Seiji.”
 
He sighed, looking at his little sister. “I'm also mad at you Suki. You did the same thing…but deep down, I know you felt pressured too. Even Touma said that in his journals, but that is no excuse.”
 
Satsuki stepped away, crossing her arms around her chest. “I truly am sorry Seiji. I never knew…I never knew what was going on. I just did what my family told me to do.”
 
“That's one thing I learned after becoming a Samurai Trooper and meeting Touma…sometime you have to make your own choices that doesn't always stand with your family,” Seiji said softly, looking at the sad eyes of his dear sister. “I hope you also learn that decision.”//
 
Seiji snapped out of his recollections of the day, turning into a small restaurant, remembering his promise to Touma to bring supper home. He had a feeling the archer would be waiting intently for that meal.
 
~*~
 
Nasuti rushed through the crowd with ease, targeting one person in the crowd that she had to see. Meeting her destination, she grabbed the young man, kissing him on the cheek and hugging him. “Oh Jun, I'm so proud of you!”
 
Jun laughed nervously. “Heh…Thanks Nasuti,” he whispered in her ear. “but you're kinda embarrassing me right now in front of my friends.”
 
Nasuti jumped, looking around. She didn't even realize she had pushed through the large swarm of people surrounding the teenager. “Oh, I'm sorry Jun. I just couldn't help it. I haven't seen you in so long plus you were terrific in that tournament.”
 
The teen grinned. “Thanks Suti. Where are the others?”
 
“Oh Ryo's behind me trying to keep up. Shin and Shu are at the concession, getting something for our favorite bottomless pit,” Nasuti answered enthusiastically.
 
Jun nodded. “What about Touma?”
 
“Um…he couldn't come. He doesn't have a vehicle.”
 
“Doesn't Kayura have one?”
 
“Don't you remember Kayura went back to the Nether Realm for awhile?”
 
 Jun wanted to say more but decided not to when he spotted Ryo in the distance. He knew the woman was leaving something important out. He smiled, waving to the ebony haired man he thought of as an older brother. “Hey Ryo!”
 
“Hey buddy! You did great out there. Man, you're as good at kendo as Seiji,” Ryo complimented.
 
He smiled sadly, remembering the fallen warrior. He was surprised to hear his name come out Ryo's mouth. They hadn't muttered it out loud since Touma's incident. The last time he said it, Ryo got so angry, he had hit him. He was mad for days until the swordsman came to him and apologized. He knew Ryo was under a lot of stress and even blamed himself for deciding to act on the attack. He was merely protecting their friend and brother in arms.
 
Jun had started training for Kendo when he was twelve with Seiji. He had begged the blonde to train him for years. He had finally agreed when the boy turned twelve. He would wake up in the early morning to meditate and work on his basic sword techniques.
 
`One day you will be great as me,' Jun remembered those words clearly. Seiji had said them one day when they had spared. That day, Seiji had priceless smiled at him saying those words. It was rare to hear for him to hear compliments from his teacher much less see him smile saying them.
 
In middle school, he joined the kendo club, relieved to train with boys his own age either than his firm teacher. Seiji was proud of him when he became the vice president of kendo at the age of sixteen in the high school.
 
`It's a great honor for a Freshman Jun and you've earned it. Never forget that.'
 
That same year, he had received a phone call from Ryo. He was happy to hear his friend had called until he had heard the grief in the usual cheerful voice. It was then he had learned the news of Seiji's sudden disappearance. Ryo had asked him to come back to the mansion.
 
He spent that weekend with them, comforting his brothers and Nasuti the best he could. He could tell Ryo was grateful he came. They played soccer together. The leader he once saw as fearless was filled with fear for Seiji. Jun listened to Ryo just talk it all out. He feared for Seiji but mostly he feared for Touma.
 
`Seiji was his family-his life…I don't know if he'll pull through from this.'
 
Shu was mostly silent that weekend. He didn't really speak unless spoken to. Jun couldn't remember a time when Shu refused to speak his mind unless spoken to. The teen had gotten him out of his secluded shell, having ridiculous eating and video game competitions. By the end of the week, the Kongo warrior seemed slightly better. Two months later Jun and Shu spent a day together at an arcade. The stronger man was more spirited then, and had started even discussing about the battle.
 
`I feel like I let both of them down Jun.'
 
Shin was the most supportive of the group but the one that held all his emotions in. He was the one that encouraged Touma to think positive. It surprised him one day when Shin had asked him if he wanted to go spar a little. Jun agreed, meeting the water warrior in the forest where Seiji and he once trained. The fought for thirty minutes before Shin dropped his weapon, tears streaming down his face.
 
`I can't believe he would do something so stupid! Why would he choose to forget the one he loves so he can live without pain? The Touma I knew was not such a coward to live! Doesn't he realize he has made it just even harder for himself and the rest of us?'
 
Although he understood the concerns of his three older friends, he wasn't going to live miserably in regret. He decided that he would continue to live. He trained harder in Kendo, dedicated every time he held his sword and put on his armor to his Kendo teacher, Seiji.
 
Ryo smiled, patting Jun on the back, startling the boy from the past. “Come on Jun. Let's go celebrate your victory in the tournament. My treat!”
 
Jun grinned. “Sure, I don't say no to free food. Just let me tell my parents okay?”
 
“Great! Come on Suti. Let's go round up Shu and Shin before Shu decides everything he is ordering.”
 
~*~
 
Touma flipped through the channels, not interested with what was on the television. He turned off the TV, walking into the kitchen to watch Kayura.
 
“Why didn't you tell me Seiji and I were in love once?”
 
Kayura turned around to look at the archer with a shrug. “I didn't want to hurt you more. I know how delicate your memory is right now.”
 
Touma frowned. “If that's so then why would you have him stay here then? Weren't you afraid that seeing his face would cause me jeopardy?”
 
“I did but Tenku said all was well.”
 
Touma flinched. Did Kayura just say Tenku, his ancestor's name, as if she resented him? He decided to shake it off. “Well, I found out while you were gone about this new information. I gathered some photos and even my old journals. It was so weird reading those things…I felt like I was prying into someone's private life-but it was my life that I was prying into.”
 
“Journals? Just like Tenku.”
 
Touma blinked. He barely heard the dark haired woman speak. “Nani?”
 
“What did they say?”
 
The archer sat back. “My earliest ones talked about the battles with Arago and the difficulties we Troopers had with one another because of our divergence in life style and our will to work alone. After awhile we got over it and started working together. I learned that Seiji and I became friends pretty quick. We were the most perceptive in the group.”
 
“After the first defeat of Arago, I started writing about how I was beginning to feel empty…like parts of me were being taken away from him. When I meet you for the first time, I finally realized why I was having those feelings. You had taken Shin, Shu and Seiji into your custody. I fought alongside Ryo to save our friends but during that time, I began to see that my feelings for Seiji were different than for Shin and Shu. I brushed it off, thinking it was because I just connected better with him.”
 
“It wasn't until Seiji went to America that I finally accepted those feelings.  It wasn't until a year after Suzunagi came that I finally told him everything…after he said something first. From there on, we were practically inseparable.”
 
“Then five years down the road Ryo has a dream that someone challenges us again to battle. We fell for it and Seiji disappeared. During this time, Tenku and I talked a lot.”
 
“What did you talk about?”
 
“We discussed important topics. He was trying to get Seiji off my mind but it never did. I always insisted on bring up away to ease the pain. I could barely take it. After meeting Seiji's family one last time, I demanded he tell me away to ease the pain and he did. I accepted it. And that's where it stops.”
 
“What were the topics you and Tenku discussed?”
 
“We did a lot of target practice together. We discussed a lot of things. I thoroughly enjoyed hearing about his past.”
 
Kayura stopped what she was doing, deciding to sit next to the archer. “His past…what about it?”
 
“He talked about a village he once lived in with his family before they were murdered. He stayed there for awhile before deciding to travel on his own. He talked about how he met Kourin…and the others-Rekka, Suiko and Kongo. He talked about the war…and the strategies he made.”
 
“Did he tell you about the battle with Yume?”
 
“He battled Yume?”
 
Kayura nodded. “There's a special artifact from that battle…a key more specifically. Did he tell you about that?”
 
Touma looked down at the table, thinking. He was beginning to get suspicious of his friend's behavior. “No, I don't remember reading in my journals about a key. Why do you ask?”
 
“I need it,” she blurted out. “I need that key. It's the only way to win this battle. I know the Tenku passed it down to his descendants to protect…so tell me Touma, where is the key?”
 
Hesitating, Touma stood up from the table. Kayura's eyes were no longer blue but completely gold. “You're not Kayura.”
 
The lady chuckled. “But Touma-chan…I am Kayura.”
 
“No, you are not Kayura. Who are you?”
 
She remained silent, standing there looking to the ground. Touma stepped back, trying to leave enough space to escape if he was correct about his suspension. Without hesitation, Kayura attacked with her twin jittes in her hands. Touma dodged, sprawled on the ground near his wooden counters. One of her jittes was only centimeters away from his head. Quickly, Touma staggered up, sprinting away from the possessed Kayura.
 
He messed with the doorknob, trying to escape his apartment. He had it locked. He clumsily unlocked the door before jumping away from the door when Kayura attacked again.
 
Her back to him, she laughed. “What's the matter Touma, not having enough fun?”
 
She turned around, whipping her hair off of her shoulders. Her eyes widened, looking around. Touma was gone. She smiled wickedly, prancing through the small apartment, searching for her blue haired prey. “Oh Touma-chan, where are you?”
 
~*~
  
“Congratulations Jun on your great victory in the kendo match. We are all proud of you,” Shin toasted, taking a sip of his tea.
 
Jun smiled. “Thanks you guys. I wouldn't have been so good if it wasn't for you all who taught me never to give up.”
 
Shu grinned. “That wasn't us…that would have been Seiji that taught you all your wonderful Kendo skills. You should thank him.”
 
The teen lowered his soda at the mention of his former mentor. “What is wrong with you four? This is the second time one of you has mentioned Seiji. I thought that was strictly prohibited because of Touma-san's condition.”
 
Shin and Shu turned to look at Ryo, as if waiting for him to explain the change of recent events. Ryo sighed, bowing his head. “Jun…it seems like things have changed course on us since we made that decision. Nearly a month ago, we found Seiji alive.”
 
“And you didn't tell me?”
 
“I'm sorry Jun. It's just things have gotten really busy. Not only did Seiji come back but so did an enemy from two years ago. It hasn't been that easy to just relax.”
 
Shin smiled lightly, reaching over to touch Jun's hand. “Trust me my friend, we told you as soon as we could. We've been working really hard to search everything about our enemy.”
 
Jun looked down at his glass. “So you are all fighting again,” he muttered. He knew it was his friends' duty to protect the world from evil. It was why they each received armor. `But why now?'
 
“Speaking of this new enemy, I did find some things in my computer the other day,” Nasuti began. “After Seiji told us about Tenku having the key that Yume needed, I started doing research on the first samurai troopers.”
 
“Did you find anything Suti,” Shin asked.
 
She smiled. “It seems your ancestors were the first to fight Arago. They along with Kaous had brought armies against Arago and his armies. They were defeated in the end and Kaous finally destroyed the dark master temporarily, because of their bravery and courage, he gave each of your ancestors a piece of the armor.”
 
Ryo grinned. “That's kinda neat, but did you find anything about Tenku specifically.”
 
“Tenku was an interesting character. He was a thief…and was even accused of being a murderer. Some way down the road he was captured and was given a choice to either live or serve the emperor. He chose to serve the emperor. He then became known as the Shadow.”
 
“He worked alongside Kourin who was in charge of the emperor's army. Its then that Arago came into the world. Five warriors were given authority to defeat the enemy. Suiko, general of the emperor's navy, Kongo, leader of the militia, Kourin, leader of the army, Rekka was in charge of the battle plans and of the other four and then there was Tenku, who was the bookkeeper.”
 
“The bookkeeper,” Shu muttered aloof. “That's a great leadership role.”
 
“Shu…that's not exactly what she means,” Shin explained in annoyance. “She means he was the recorder. He recorded the private meetings, the battles, and anything else.”
 
Nasuti nodded. “From what I read, he practically wrote everything down. The soldiers conversations that walked by him, the war plans, the battles, even what they eat. Those documents though vanished.”
 
“What are you getting at Nasuti?”
 
Nasuti looked over at Ryo. “Tenku lived throughout the war. What if he wrote about this key Yume is looking for? What if he wrote where it was?”
 
Shin crossed his arms. “It's a great idea but I don't think it would be that easy.”
 
“Well, it isn't easy, those documents have been lost for nearly a thousand years,” Shu commented. “Did you get any clues about where to look?”
 
“I was thinking about asking Touma. I would think if anyone would have it, perhaps the Hashiba clan would since it is their ancestor.”
 
Jun smiled. “Can I help?”
 
Ryo chuckled. “Of course you can help us, Jun? You're always welcome to help us search for clues.”
 
Shu snorted. “Well, look who's here.”
 
Shin looked over at Shu, raising an eyebrow. “What are you talking about now?”
 
Shu pointed over his shoulder. “Look, it is Seiji.”
 
The entire party turned in the direction of Shu's index finger, spotting a blonde paying for two to-go boxes. Jun blinked, not believing his eyes. It was Seiji in person and he looked like he hadn't even aged since he had last seen the swordsman. He stood from his seat, rushing over to the man, startling him with an embrace.
“Oh my gosh! It's you Seiji! I didn't know you were dead or alive and here you are in person!”
 
Seiji patted the boy's back, confused. He could hear laughter. Looking up he saw his comrades, laughing at the scene. `Then this must be-' He lifted the boy's head, and nearly lost it. “Jun-you've grown so much since I last seen you.”
 
“Hai! Why don't you visit with us a bit?”
 
“I can't. I told Touma I would be coming back with supper. I know he's starving by now.”
 
“Please Seiji, stay here with me.”
 
Seiji sighed, giving up. “Alright Jun, but just for a moment.”
 
The blonde walked behind the younger man. He waived at his friends upon reaching the table. “I can't stay long. I promised Touma that I would bring some food for him.”
 
“I see. He'll hold that to you,” Shu teased. “So how was the family?”
 
“They were alright I suppose. I only spoke to them for a short time before leaving,” Seiji answered. “Did Touma make it to work on time? I was  afraid he would over sleep.”
 
“Oh he made it two minutes before the bell.”
 
Seiji chuckled. “That sounds like him.”
 
Nasuti smiled. “It's nice to see you Seiji. Did you know Jun just one his Kendo tournament?”
 
Seiji looked down at Jun, smiling. “That's wonderful. Congratulations Jun. I knew you would get better than me one day.”
 
Jun grinned. “But Seiji, you and I haven't sparred in years. We can't say who is best until we have our own match.”
 
Seiji raised an eyebrow. “Are you challenging me?”
 
“I believe I am Sensei?”
 
The blonde grinned, ruffling the teen's hair. “Then we will have to see, won't we?”
 
Shin grunted, rubbing at his temples. “My goodness! I never have had a pounding headache come so fast. My head is burning up. Does anyone else feel the heat?”
 
Shu stared at Shin in concern before his eyes widened. “Shin, Your kanji is glowing!”
 
Shin put his hand over his forehead quickly, looking at Shu and Ryo. “Shit! All of our kanji's are glowing!”
 
“We all are here and there's nothing wrong here,” Ryo stated. “Then that leaves-“
 
“Touma!” Seiji exclaimed, running out of the restaurant in a hurry, the others right behind him. Touma was in trouble.
 
Nasuti grabbed the waiter, explaining there was an emergency before throwing money in the young man's hand. She grabbed for Jun's wrist. “Hurry Jun, there's no time to spare.”
 
~*~
 
Touma ran through the streets, trying to get away from civilization. `There are too many people here. Kayura could easily hurt one of them or worse, use them to her advantage to get through my defenses.' He could feel her presence not far behind him, gaining speed. He didn't know if he could hold out on this chase much longer. `All I need to do is get to the park…from there; it should be safe enough to fight her without anyone getting hurt.'
 
Speeding past the crowded streets, he finally slowed at the large opening. Evening was slowly fading into the night. Touma looked around the secluded park. A breeze blew playfully around the trees and swings.  The air around him seemed to be heavy and suffocating. Fog was slowly setting around him.'At least no one will be around. Now to find the perfect place to hide.'
 
Touma gasped, stumbling onto the hard surface. He groaned, rolling over onto his back. Kayura's body stood over him, smirking. The archer looked down at his side where an open wound now laid, blood beginning to seep out. `How the hell did he do that?!'
 
Yume chuckled at the blue haired man's expression of bewilderment. “Finally after a thousand years I stand before a child of Tenku. I have anticipated this meeting greatly.”
 
Touma glared at the man, slowly pushing himself away from the woman puppet. “Who are you? What right do you have in taking possession of my friend's body?”
 
“My name is Yume and I have every right in controlling this body. In my culture, when one loses a battle, you have every right in taking control of them,” he said, smiling at the injured man. He drawled his weapon, pointing it at Touma. “Now tell me child, where is it?”
 
“Where is what?”
 
Yume growled, lifting the archer up by his shirt. “Don't play dumb with me boy. I know you and I knew your ancestors. You all are the same-clever and cunning performers. Where is the key to unlocking my existence?”
 
In a moment's notice, Touma took his opportunity. A golden arrow appeared in his grasp, plunging it into his enemy's abdomen. Kayura's body jolted, dropping the archer to the ground. The puppet looked down at the arrow that now embedded itself within him. With little effort, he ripped the arrow out. Yume glared at the archer, his smile unnerving. “Is that the best you got?”
 
Touma with much effort got up, stumbling away for Yume. Taking Tenku out of his jacket pocket, he put on his armor, raising his bow against the puppet. “I know nothing about a key and if I did, I wouldn't tell you.”
 
The woman laughed cruelly, looking intently at the young man prepared for battle before her. “How cliché-Can't any of you people come up with something more original than that phrase?”
 
He stood there nervous. Yume just stood there, watching him. He made no move of attack. He tried to step back away from the enemy. Nothing happened. Touma's eyes widened. His legs were paralyzed.
 
A recollection of a memory invaded his thoughts. He was on a battlefield, his friends far from his reach. He was defenseless, paralyzed by evil magic. An ebony haired man laughed, his golden eyes sparkling. A dark portal was made and the archer began to move unwillingly. It was then something pushed him out of the way-a blonde with green armor. `It wasn't just a dream…the man was you!'
 
In a flash, Yume attacked, Kayura's jittes hitting golden metal. Touma held his bow in hand, blocking the attack. The attack left a scratch on the bow. Astonished, the archer couldn't think of much to say. He was surprised, angry and confused all at once. “Don't you know how long it takes to polish this damn thing?!”
 
Yume frowned, raising an eyebrow. What was wrong with this kid? Didn't he know he was in a battle for his life and all he could say for himself was polishing a bow? “Do you really think I care?”
 
Touma tried to move his arms. “Damn! Do you have to paralyze me completely? I don't think this is a fair fight.”
 
Yume chuckled, charging at the archer again. Touma closed his eyes, praying that in some miracle, he would miss. Nothing happened. Touma peeked, surprised to see a man holding a kusari-gama. He only knew one person that had one of those. “Shuten!”
 
“Hello Tenku. I came as fast as I could,” Shuten said, looking over his shoulder. He turned his gaze at the person before him. “So you are the one they call Yume. I remember you…you were Rajura's student.”
 
Yume smirked. “Hai and it seems even the student has outwitted their teacher. Not only do I have this body but the bodies of Rajura, Nazza and Anubis.” At the mention of the other Mashos, they appeared in the clearing. They drew their weapons, pointing at the two offenders.
 
Shuten growled. “Touma, get out of here! I'll handle this.”
 
“No! I can't just leave you here by yourself,” Touma revolted, moving to stand beside the red head. He grabbed an arrow, shooting it at the rival. The arrow landed only a foot away from Yume before a burst of bright light blinded him. He cursed out loud. Touma grabbed for Shuten. “Come on! Let's go before he comes after us!”
 
The two warriors ran out of the park until they saw a small group of people rushing toward them, four of them sporting armor similar to their own. The two slowed, meeting the others. Ryo stopped in front of Touma, embracing him. The others joined in, relieved to see their friend safe.
 
“Touma, thank goodness you're alright! We were scared for a moment,” He whispered in the archer's ear.
 
“It's okay guys, Shuten came within the nick of time,” Touma said lightheartedly. He turned his head to the side, looking intently at the Kongo warrior. “You were right Shu. This Yume guy is after a key…a key my ancestors created and possessed. He believes I have it now. I'm sorry I didn't believe you.”
 
“No worries blue boy. I knew you would see it my way sometime,” Shu commented, ruffling the blue hair.
 
Touma grasped his side, wincing in pain. Seiji noticed it, standing by his side in an instant. Concern adorned the violet eyes. “What is it Touma?”
 
“He attacked me somehow…my abdomen is the worst of my injuries.”
 
“Shu and Shin I want you to check to see if they are still around. Seiji, stay here…I think you may need to heal Touma's injuries. Touma take off that armor so he can check it out,” Ryo ordered. Shin and Shu nodded, leaving the group, their weapons in hand. Touma removed the armor, leaning against Nasuti's vehicle while Seiji check out the injuries. Nasuti roamed through her vehicle, getting medical supplies. Jun assisted her in her search. Once alone, Ryo turned to glare at Shuten. “I thought you said he couldn't enter this world.”
 
“He can't physically but that doesn't mean he can't take a host,” Shuten retorted. “He possessed Kayura and the other Mashos. He has conquered the Nether Realm now. He now has access to this world as long as he has control of their bodies.”
 
Ryo frowned. “This is worst than I thought. Do you think he has access to their memories?”
 
Shuten shrugged. “I don't know why not. I would ask Touma that. He was the one that faced Yume first.”
 
Ryo crossed his arms, looking to the side. “What do we do now?”
 
“That is for you to decide my friend,” Shuten replied, watching as Shin and Shu came back.
 
“They're gone. We searched everywhere,” Shin reported, discarding his armor.
 
Shu removed the armor also, watching Seiji escort Touma to the car. “If he's after Touma and this key, he will come back.”
 
“Then we don't have much of a choice. We need to start getting prepared for another battle,” Ryo acknowledged. “And we also need to find these documents Nasuti informed us about as well.”
 
~*~
TBC
 
YAY! It's done now! I tried to get this up before I went on vacation and I did. I would like to thank all my readers thus far…this wouldn't have gone so far without your help. I also want to give a special thank you to Hellfire for checking my bad grammar. You're the best!
 
I don't have much time to think of questions but I do like seeing your guys comments one what you think is going to happen next. It makes me think! Until next time!