Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Unbreak My Heart ❯ Moving on ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own them. I just use them. I also do not own the song Un-break My Heart sung by Toni Braxton owned by some big music company. So there no one can sue. Enjoy

Warning: This is my first song-fic ever. It is also my first angst fic that I ever wanted to complete and post. I am a big Shuu fan so you will see a lot of him in most of my upcoming Ronin Warriors fic. Plus his heart is so big that it is easy to find all sorts of ways to torture him. This fic also contains Yaoi, if you are offended by this do not read any farther. Don't likie Don't readie.

All criticisms are welcomed good or bad. If you see something that you think needs to be changed around or serious grammar mistakes please be specific when pointing them out. Thanks and Enjoy.

Authors note: Hi everybody sorry I have been away for so long. I promise you I did not forget about this story. I have actually been writing it during my in class lectures when I should have been paying attention. Now all I have to do is type them up. I'm currently writing the chapter 4 and will have it up within a week of finishing my finals, hopefully. I've already written chapter six but I still have to write chapter five. Sorry but chapter four will be short. I'm discontinuing "Disclaimer" for now because I have written some other fics that I want to get type and posted before the Christmas holiday. One Ronin Warriors, a Petshop of horrors, and I'm trying a Gundam wing fic staring my favorite: Wufei. I also found my very first ever fic that I've written and will be posting the first chapter as soon as I find the hand written copies of the second and third chapters that go with it. I think I know where they are but I won't be sure until they are actually in my hands. Oh well on with the story.

Unbreak My Heart Ch 3

I need your arms

To hold me now

Life is so unkind

And life is so cruel without you here beside me

Rowen silently crept into the room and looked at the large lump lying on the bed as the first lights of predawn bathed over tan flesh. He crawled in next to the sleeping man. Spooning himself against Shuu's back, he wrapped both of them in the light comforter that was pooled at the foot of the bed. Nuzzling into soft ash blue strands, Rowen began to doze lightly.

*************************

Shuu turned into the growing warmth pressed against his back. His eyes fluttered fighting of the lure of an exhausted sleep.

"Seiji" he murmured.

With his eyes closed he searched for the lips that always comforted him as well as brought exquisite pleasure. He breathed in the sweet moisture, familiar and yet somehow different, and pressed his lips into soft warmth. Darting his tongue out and tasting the lower lip asking for admittance into that delicious haven. With a sharp intake of breath his desire was granted and he deepened the kiss.

His tongue laved and tasted the slick cavern gliding over a pierced tongue trying to coax it to life. The bitter taste of sweetened coffee delicately nipped at his taste buds, but Seiji usually did not taste like coffee. His was more of mint or the herbs he brewed his tea from and when did Seiji get his tongue pierced. Shuu's mind fought against the dawning realization. He wanted to stay in that numbing moment of comfort and pleasure.

The kiss was so unexpected that shock kept Rowen from stopping it, at first. But with the feel of Shuu so wanting beside him, for a moment he let go of shock and simply enjoyed the pleasure of being kissed. It was when Shuu began to massage and arouse his growing length that he broke the kiss panting for air.

Rowen regretfully removed Shuu's hand from his erection. Gently shaking his friend he tried to rouse him into full wakefulness.

"Seiji, please I need," Shuu gasped.

Eyes still closed he took Rowen's hand and guided it to his straining erection. Pushing himself into the cupped hand he moaned from the friction it caused then he arched his back while grinding his hips to gain more contact.

Rowen gently removed his hand, placing it on Shuu's shoulder.

"Shuu wake-up," Rowen shook his friend again this time with a little more force. He was determined to stop this before he no longer had the presence of mind to do so.

"It's me … Rowen." He tried to keep his voice low and soothing, not wanting to startle the young man next to him.

Creamed coffee lids slowly blinked open. Shuu gazed at his friend, eyes looking but not seeing. He blinked again and Rowen saw recognition lighten in those dark honey brown depths. He smiled as cheeks stained with a soft red glow. Shuu didn't blush often but when he did he looked beautifully innocent.

Rowen brushed his fingers across a fevered cheek, but the color soon drained away as memories of the past day stole the beautiful mind numbing calm of morning. Rowen felt the warm liquid draining from Shuu's darkened eyes. He embraced his friend pulling him in deeper to his chest while he rubbed small circles across his back. Rowen let the larger warrior release all the pain until he quieted again and fell back into an exhausted sleep.

******************************

The room was lit with the soft rays of late morning. Rowen heard the silent catch of the doorknob as it turned. Shin quietly walked in, the soft fabric of his dark blue socks gliding over the hard wood floor. He looked at the pair situated on the bed. All he could see of Shuu were tufts of ash blue sticking out of the protective embrace of Rowen's arm and chin.

In battle the warrior of Kongo was formidable. He was the epitome of strength and confidence and just as head strong as Ryo. His hard and heavily muscled frame was more than intimidating. But, cradled in Rowen's arms, his right hand clenched in Rowen's t-shirt, he appeared to be a lost and frightened child.

Rowen turned to look into worried blue-green eyes.

/Has he slept much /

// A little //

/ I just don't understand it. Why did he leave like that? /

// He had no choice //

/ What do you mean he had no choice? /

Shin's anger reverberated through their link. A soft whimper escaped from the wrapped bundle in Rowen's arm. Shuu's hand fisted in Rowen's shirt and his body began to tremble. Still asleep, he cowed is head further into Rowen's embrace seeking comfort and protection from the anger that seemed to center around him. Upon seeing the apparent distress of his friend, Shin's anger quickly deflated.

Once Shuu quieted down again, his rest becoming deep and peaceful, Shin walked over to the other side of the bed. He sat down and began to stroke the soft blue curls at the base of Shuu's head. A sharp glint of light attracted Shin's eye to the fist clenched in Rowen's shirt. The silver ring seemed to radiate a soft light enhancing its simplistic beauty. It was a simple band and engraved on it was the kanjis for wisdom and justice intertwined. Shin curled up behind Shuu spooning against his friend. He buried his face within thick ash blue locks breathing in the earthly scent. Looking up into concerned indigo Shin nodded slightly they will continue this conversation later.

********************************

Seiji sat quietly at the low table. This meeting that his grandfather did not bode well for him. It had been a little over three weeks since he came home and the man had pushed almost every available young lady from "respectable" families towards him. This was the seventh meeting he was forced to attend and from his grandfather's apparent smile, he knew the older Date was already planning the ceremony without consulting him let alone with his consent to the marriage.

Seiji looked at the silent figure across from him. Her head was bowed demurely and her eyes were focused on lily-white hands placed neatly on a pristine lap. The figure showed no hint or sign of emotion like a living cold marble statue as their lives and futures were bargained with by the two elders of their clans.

Zani - I can not believe I have actually finished typing this chapter.

Rowen - *mumbles* neither can I

Zani - *overhears and hits Rowen with a crutch*

Shin - Zani if you don't want him to hide those again you should stop hitting him with them

Zani - But he started it * pouts *

Kento --* crying *

Zani - Why is he crying?

Seiji - Because I'm getting married … to someone else

Zani - So, it is not like he didn't know. Damn Shuu I wrote this chapter almost four months ago, didn't you ever think to read it. * mumbles * overgrown baby

Shuu - * glares * gimmie * runs of with crutches*

Zani - Hey come back with those. I'm not supposed to walk without them.

Shin -Don't forget to review people. If we get at least one review we will push her to get out the next chapter faster.