Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction / MARS Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Poke Pinch ❯ Swimmin' with the boys and nasty foods ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sam turned around to see….none other than Vash the Stampede!

"Uhh..yeah, here's some," said Sam, handing him her peanuts. "You're Vash the Stampede, aren't you?"

"Yes I am, how'd you know my name?"

"Well in America you're on a TV show called Trigun." He stared at her.

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's a kick-ass show too," said Christina. "Well since we're all on our way to the Bahamas…you wanna join us when we get there? Cause the first thing we're gonna do is swim!"

"Sure, I'd love to pretty ladies!" A vein popped out of Christina and Sam's heads, but they let him slide just this once. The plane ride to the Bahamas wasn't exactly exciting. The girls were so bored, they eventually fell asleep. When they woke up, they were at the airport in the Bahamas.

"WHOOOO! The Bahamas at last!" said InuYasha. The group went to their suites and changed into their bathing suits. They met up with everyone plus Vash about half an hour later.

Kurama was wearing green board shorts that matched perfectly with his emerald eyes. Did I mention he had a 6-pack? Oh yeah. Christina was drooling…practically all over him! Well, not really on him.. Anyway…InuYasha wore black board shorts, and so did Hiei but his had a silver dragon on one side. Vash wore red board shorts with gold stripes on either side. Chad wore plain brown board shorts. Miroku wore dark blue board shorts. Yusuke wore orange board shorts, and Kuwabara wore beige ones.

Most of the girls wore bikinis. Christina didn't; she wore girls' board shorts, not too big or too small. They were blue, like her bikini top. Joyce wore a black and purple bikini. Sam wore a yellow bikini. Cece wore a black bikini. Sango wore a dark red bikini with black stripes. Alyssa wore a red one piece with white Hawaiian flowers imprinted on it. Alina wore an orange and yellow bikini.

The girls basically were drooling all over the place…Christina was admiring Kurama's 6-pack, while he was….well; let's just say he wasn't looking up. Christina broke out of her trance and noticed this. Boy, did he wish he wasn't lookin there! He got slapped at least 50 times, and a red handprint was clearly visible on his face.

"Jeeze Kurama I didn't know you were so perverted!" she yelled.

"I'm so sorry…that was awfully wrong of me to be…well….you know.." he replied with his eyes to the ground.

Back to the others…Sam and Joyce were admiring InuYasha's muscles, as was Cece with Hiei. Miroku was checking all the girls out. And…of course, he got slapped by each one of them. So they all went swimming for awhile, then Hiei and Cece went somewhere else. Just as they were about to kiss, Chad popped up. Instead of kissing Hiei, Cece kissed Chad! When she opened her eyes, she screamed, "CHAD!!!!!!!!" before chasing him all around the pool. While running away from her, he knocked Christina into the 15 ft edge of the pool. She had a cramp in her leg, so she couldn't swim.

Joyce jumped in, trying to help her. Not until she got underwater did she realize she couldn't swim well… Kurama rushed into the deep end and carried both girls to the top, but he couldn't stay above water for much longer. InuYasha picked Joyce up and laid her down at the edge of the pool. Just as he was about to give her CPR…she coughed up all the water in his face. "Yuck…" he said.

Christina, however, still wasn't breathing. And no, she wasn't pulling a trick. So…Kurama realized he had to do CPR (not that he minded…;)). Cece was hugging Hiei at the time because she was losing hope. Here goes..he thought. Kurama did CPR about 5 times before Christina coughed up water..mixed with some blood.

"Are you alright?!" asked Kurama in a worried tone.

"Yeah....now, anyway…" she said. "But...wait, who did CPR?!" she yelled, afraid it was some old man or something.

"I did…" said Kurama as he blushed.

"Oh, ok, never mind then." She smiled gratefully at him and then hugged him. "Arigatou, Kurama…"

He hugged her back. "You're welcome." (awww, so sweet…haha) Joyce ran over to InuYasha and hugged him.

"I'm so glad she's ok!!" she said. Sam went over, pulled her off and hugged InuYasha herself.

"Back off Joyce!" said Sam.

"No fair!!" Once again, they started fighting.

"Do they ever stop?" asked Kuwabara.

"Nope…" said Cece.

"You mean this is seriously a daily routine?" asked Vash.

"Yup. Might as well get used to it." Then Alyssa walked over to Joyce and hit her lightly on the head.

"You BIMBO you can't swim! So…well….so don't play hero!" said Alyssa.

"Well I forgot you bimbo!" replied Joyce.

"Ladies, you really shouldn't argue like that," said Vash.

"Oh great, this could go on for days…" said Christina. Kurama chuckled. "Hey, what're you laughin' at?" she asked, looking a little angry.

"It's just that you look cuter when you're mad like that," replied Kurama. Christina blushed and turned away to hide it. "You also look cute when you blush," he whispered. Christina giggled as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Kurama, that tickles!" she squealed. He got an evil idea and his smirk was even eviler. He started to tickle her. "KURAMA--" *laughs* "--STOP--" *laughs more* "--THAT!!" Sooner or later he stopped and they swam some more before it got dark. When it did get dark, they headed to the suites.

"Excuse me madams and sirs, vould you like snail?" asked a French waiter. Everyone was about to puke, except for InuYasha. He started to dig in.

"Ok, who's sleeping where? I have a feeling I'm gonna puke…." said Christina.

"Well, let's see…there are two suites for the girls, and two suites for the guys," said Shippo.

"Me, Christina and Cece will stay in one." said Sam.

"So me, Joyce, Alina and Alyssa in the other?" asked Sango.

"Yup." said Hiei.

"Hiei, Kurama, Yusuke and I will stay in one room. Chad, InuYasha, Shippo, Miroku, and Vash can stay in the other." said Kuwabara.

They all went to their rooms and took showers. When everyone was done, they went downstairs to the restaurant that was in the hotel.

"Vould you like to try our very special squid? Or perhaps our tasty soup?" said the waiter, who was the same guy from earlier. He held out a plate of squid, and everyone turned green…except Miroku.

"Squid is good for the soul," he said.

The waiter then held out the soup. It stunk of smelly socks and rotting milk along with rotten eggs. Kurama couldn't take it anymore, he had to puke. He grabbed the pot and puked in it. "Eww…" said Sango. When he finished, the waiter glared at him. He had made that soup, and hoped they would like it. The waiter then brought in cow tongue. InuYasha started gulping it down.

In the middle of chewing, he asked, "Mmm, this is good, what is it?"

"Cow tongue, sir." InuYasha's face turned green, and he threw up all over Yusuke.

"EWWWW GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!!!!!!!" screamed Yusuke as he ran as fast as he could to the men's bathroom….only he went into the women's bathroom instead.

"HAHAHAHA I can't believe he went into the women's bathroom!" said Sam.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yusuke got puked on, Yusuke got puked on!!" chanted Hiei. After Yusuke cleaned himself up, everybody made fun of him for going into the girls' bathroom.

"Grr will you guys stop teasing me!!" yelled Yusuke as they all made their way to the elevators.

"Why Yusuke? It's so much fun when we tease you!" said Cece. They all went to their rooms and got ready for bed. But in Joyce, Alina, Alyssa and Sango's room, there was a ghost. When Joyce was looking out the window to see if there were any hot guys around, she got pushed out of the window and into the pool.

"AHHHHHH--" SPLASH! She dropped straight into the pool. Luckily, she survived. "What the-ALINA!!! THERE'S A GHOST IN OUR ROOM!!!!"

"OMIGOD Joyce is right!! Alina, Sango, let's go get Joyce and then see if we can stay with the others!!" said Alyssa. She, Alina, and Sango went and got Joyce out of the pool and she changed into some dry clothes. Then they went into Christina, Sam and Cece's room.

"Guys! There's a ghost in our room!" said Sango in a scared tone.

"Are you flippin serious?!" asked Christina.

"YES!! Can we stay in here?" asked Alina.

"Yeah, sure." Said Cece.

The four girls got four futons out of the closet and slept on them. The next morning everyone woke up around 11 o'clock.

"So what's for breakfast?" asked Kuwabara and Yusuke.

"You mean `brunch'?" corrected Kurama. "Man, you two are more retarded than I thought."

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean fox boy?!" yelled Yusuke.

"Call me fox boy again and I'll rip your throat out." There was a glint of gold in his eyes.

"Eheheh I was just kiddin Kurama," said Yusuke as he hid behind Christina.

"What're you hiding behind me for? I can't fight! And what makes you think I'm gonna be your shield?"

"Because you love me?" he said/asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Nup, those puppy dog eyes ain't gonna work on me."

"Excuse me for interrupting your conversation, but this one and his friend are lost and we don't know where to go. Will you guide this one to the nearest restaurant?" asked another familiar and pleasant voice. Christina turned around to see two people who happened to be…..

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_ *_*_*_*

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Not so much as a cliffhanger, I think all of you should know who talks like that. Oh well, if you don't, then it's safe for me to say "MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHA." *cough cough HACK cough* Man, I really need to quit doin' that. Ja ne!

Disclaimer: I no own Yu Yu Hakusho, Trigun or InuYasha.