Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / Love Hina Fan Fiction / FLCL Fan Fiction ❯ Effects on You with the YYH Gang ❯ Saku_chan and Kurama ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi guys thanks for all the reviews and just a reminder a need a song title. So saku_chan is first cuz she was the only one who gave me a song. But I'm really looking forward to doing everyone's. So don't worry I finish what I start… Even though it might end up being the end of me ^_^;;; hee. So any way this chapter has the song Failure's not Flattering by New Found Glory, and it has Kurama in it!!!. Oh that reminds me you can has two bishi's But I really need a song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ^^

Rokonya: -o- Did anyone ever tell you you talk too much.

Yes…

Rokonya: -_-;;;

Disclaimer: his takes place in the white house, which I do not own just like everything else. By the way did not vote for Bush, and will not. Plus I'm not old enough but that's not the point.

Rokonya: Then what is.

Start time!!!!!!!

One day a 15 year old girl named Sakura Mikomi was taking a tour in the White House and got lost. She wondered around and found herself very bored. So she tried to open one of the doors and it was locked, and so were the others she tried. She tried the last door at the end of the hall and it was unlocked. She walked in and found herself in the oval office.

SM: These guy's aren't very smart. *she muttered* Lets see if I can find anything.

She walked over to the desk and started looking through the papers strewn across the desk.

SM: Bills, Bills, personal letter from Osama Bin Ladden, weapons of mass destruction are being activated in North Korea. No real good dirt.

She looked up and found herself staring into the most beautiful green eyes she ever saw. And there he was, sitting in the Presidents chair looking really hot.

SM: *drool* Um…

Kurama: Hello… Sakura. Sit down.

She sat.

SM: *blushing* How did you know my name.

Kurama: Here have some sushi and soda. *he pushed forward a box of sushi and a 24 pack of coke.

SM: ^__________^ Thanks!

20 minutes later

Kurama: O.O You drank all those sodas, all those sodas…

SM: I never get hyper so don't worry. *She threw a now empty can over her shoulder.* I want more.

Kurama: Um… we're out.

SM: *Blink blink* I need to sing! Karaoke!

Kurama: Um…. No…

SM: *sings* What's your problem

Can't you see it

And you go and blew it

Like everyone knows you will

Don't leave this rock unturned

Cause you could like what you find

A sure shot hit

With your name attached to it

Will you keep me in mind

I will cast the first stone

Or leave the first mark

But I will leave a lasting impression

You believe what you want

And you said what's been said

And I do hope you learn a lesson

Then there was a knock at the door.

Random secret service guy #387: He's in here!

Kurama: I'm afraid I must go. Here *he gave her a newly opened red rose and a green gem that was the color of his eyes*

SM: Wait what's your name?

Kurama: *He kissed her cheek* Kurama. *he smiled at her and jumped out of the window*

She just stood there feeling her cheek even as the men rushed by her, and when they took her out of the area. She walked outside hoping she would see Kurama again, but what she didn't know was that he was watching her from a tree.

Rokonya: You are messed up.

Yeah so.

Rokonya: R&R so the boss lady remembers to update.