Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / Love Hina Fan Fiction / FLCL Fan Fiction ❯ Effects on You with the YYH Gang ❯ Izumi Princess of darkness with Jin And Shesshomaru ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey ppl!!!!

Rokonya: not you. VoV

Yes me! So this is Izumi The Princess of Darkness's fic. And I have a surprise for her!!!!

Rokonya: What is it?

Read to find out!!!

Disclaimer: I own this like this quote won't make your head spin if you think about it to much. "If it weren't for the horse I wouldn't have spent that year in collage." Lewis Black.

*Presses start button*

Izumi Tanshi was walking down the street trying to remember the way to her destination. After finally getting there she looked around the crowd some what happy to be here, it would have been better if the people weren't so noisy. But she was determined to enjoy herself. She sang along to what the guys on stage were singing and shouted along with the rest of the fans when they finished. Even though she was a demon she appreciated human forms of entertainment. And the band Likin Park was her favorite. She left after buying herself a t-shirt, and started to walk to the park. That, however, would not happen tonight.

Sexy voice: Are you a reincarnation of the priestess Kikyo?

Izumi: *turns to see Shesshomaru* Who? Who are you?

Shesshomaru: I am Lord Shesshomaru of the Western Lands. But you may not address me.

Izumi: *turns and starts to leave* Whatever.

Shesshomaru: *jump in front of her* Watch your tong. *Blows sleep powder in her face* Good night.

When Izumi woke up she found herself in the arms of the man that she had met earlier, and they were heading toward a house. No not a house a mansion. Izumi looked in aw at the beautiful flowers, the sheer size of the place, and all the other beautiful things.

Shesshomaru: So you're awake. No human could have awaken that fast. So you must be part demon.

Izumi: You're right.

Shesshomaru put her down and lead her into the kitchen.

Jin: Flour, apples, meat… Oh hey. Um…. Were do you keep your sugar?

Izumi: Haha… Does he live here?

Shesshy(his name is too long): No.

Jin: Yeah, yeah that's all good and dandy, but were do you keep your sugar?

Shesshy: Sugar?

Izumi: *rummaging through cupboards* Non sugar sweetener good enough?

Jin: No. <: (

Izumi: *still rummaging* Can you live with sake?

Jin: Not really.

Izumi: Well I can. Shesshomaru, do you want some?

Shesshy: No and you're not either. Got it?

Izumi: … *Starts drinking sake*

Shesshy: I told you no.

Jin: Can I have some? Don't drink it all.

Izumi: Get one from the cupboard this guy has a lot of sake.

Shesshy: *growls*

Jin: ^^;;; Um… never mind I don't want any.

Izumi: Why don't you have some?

Shesshy: Fine I will. *Gets a large bottle of sake and drinks it all* hick

Jin: *gets sake and has some* WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Izumi: I'm tired of being what you want me to be

Feeling so faithless

Lost under the surface

I don't know what you're expecting of me

Put under the pressure

Of walking in your shoes

[Caught in the undertow

Just caught in the undertow}

Every step that I take is

Another mistake to you

I've

Become so numb

I can't feel you there

Become so tired

So much more aware

I'm becoming this

All I want to do

Is be more like me

And be less like you

Can't you see that you're smothering me

Holding to tightly

Afraid to lose control

`Cause everything that you thought I would be

Has fallen apart right in front of you….

Jin: Wow… That was good. Look you made my ears wiggle. *Ears wiggle* (A/N: lol)

Shesshy: …

Izumi: Well thanks Jin. I don't know what came over me.

Jin: If all the rain drops were lemon drops and gum drops then oh what a rain it would be!!!!

Izumi: It must be the sake… *Jin and her look at Shesshy*

Shesshy: Oops! I did it again I played with your heart… *Slaps hands over his mouth, lets them up* So I'll tell ya what I want what I really, really want… *puts hands over mouth and keeps them there*

Jin& Izumi: *rolling on the ground laughing there asses off*

Jin: *gives Izumi a hug* I think I should go now… I've had enough fun for one day. *He flies out a window*

Izumi: So can I leave too.

Shesshy: *still has hands over his mouth. Scowls and then nods*

Izumi: Bye.

She quickly found her way out and started walking away from the big house. She decided to take a nap while the sun was still down so she jumped up into one of the surrounding trees and fell asleep.

ANS: Well I finally got this one done.

Rokonya: Took you long enough.

ANS: Oh you are so dead.

Rokonya: Feh.

ANS: Fine I'll get another character to replace you. YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!!!!

Zormia: OK guys boss lady is sorry it took so long and all of these stories will have sequels.

ANS: Arctic were are you? You haven't reviewed or anything… where are ya? NE ways please R&R.