Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Lay All Your Love On Me ❯ back to square one ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

STANDARD DISCLAIMERS APPLY:

Rurouni Kenshin does not belong to me, I just borrow them. But I Love them a lot.

So PLS dun sue me… I am just a poor 16 yrs old student.. Thanx

AUTHORS NOTES: <Kon'nichiwa… As all my readers have known Kaoru and Kenshin woul be a couple already… not to say they are sleeping at each other house…. Haha~ No hentai thoughts ne…. anyway…. Kenshin's a doc and Kaoru's the nurse…. They work in the same department. Megumi have known Kenshin longer than Kaoru, the both of them had met each other since…. School time. Megumi has this BIG crush on him, so when she saw Kenshin and Kaoru together. She loath what she sees. Thus she wants Kenshin to ditch Kaoru. Megumi has a plan…. But… it just went a little too far. Enjoy the story ne.>

Lay All Your Love On Me

Chapter 3: Back to Square one

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*= *=*

Previous: --

"We are calling from Meiji Hospital."

"Hai…. Has anything happen?" Kaoru straighten her back and listen more intently. She sat at the edge of the bed.

"Nothing has happen."

"Kaoru are you okay?" Kenshin voice soft and gentle. Kaoru smiled and reassure him. But her smile dropped to a frown.

"We are stopping you from the job space for the time being. I'm sorry to say this. But please understand." With that a click followed. Kaoru couldn't believe her ears. She dropped the phone from the current position.

"This couldn't be happening."

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*= *=*

Sounds of heels echoed through the hallway. Kaoru stopped in front of the door. The labeled read `Hiko Seijurou Sama.' In Japan words. Kaoru opened the door.

"Hiko Sensei."

"Sit down." Kaoru followed his order.

"Hiko sensei... I didn't shred those files." Kaoru said in low tone. Her only response was a sigh.

"No need for formality. Kaoru chan. What happen?" Kaoru looked up to him.

"Hiko ji san... Misao knows this!" A knock interrupted their conversation.

"Hiko sensei. You wanted to see me?" A feminine voice sounded.

"Sit." Megumi followed his order too. She glared at the figure beside her and turned back to Hiko.

"Takani sensei... Let me ask you another time... Did you accidentally lost the file?" Hiko asked as he lay back on his chair. Megumi stood up.

"I did not! How could you pushed all the blame to me! I gave her all the files! She should be the one who is supposed to be responsible! Not me!" Megumi feigned innocent. This time Kaoru stood.

"Takani sensei... I would appreciate it if you would tell me why Misao saw you using the shredder then?" Kaoru was angry. For nothing she had done. To be punished. Her job was to be a nurse, not to be some sacrificing goat!

Megumi and Hiko were taken back by her actions. This was the first time Kaoru had argued back since her first day of work.

Another knocked followed.

"Hiko sensei! The file that you have been saying! Is this it?" One of the nurses came in holding a piece of shredded piece of file. Hiko took a glance of it and dismissed the nurse.

"Takani sensei... what do you have to say?"

"Hiko sensei! You have no proof about me shredding the files! Not because Kaoru here is you son's girlfriend you put all the blame on-" Hiko banged his fist on the table.

"This has nothing to do with Kenshin! You know it! I have my reasons for my actions! You have no right to question my authority! I know when is work and when is not! I know when to have my emotions to control my feelings or not!" Hiko chided the unsatisfied Megumi.

"I'm sorry Hiko sensei. I didn't mean to reprove you. I only thought that it was unfair to me."

"Unfair or not... you know it fully yourself. I do not need to teach you about it."

"So, I guess I would be losing my job then." Megumi averted her gaze.

"Hiko sensei... I don't think this matter should be enlarged to this matter to this extend. Besides, Takani sensei is one of the most famous orthopedic. I just want to keep my present job." Kaoru said as she met Megumi's shocked gaze and then Hiko's pleased glance.

"Your leave ends tomorrow. I expect you then." Kaoru hearing this flashed Hiko a smile and bowed to them.

"I would take my leave then. Ja." Kaoru bowed and left.

"Takani. You heard Kaoru. You would still be working here. You are dismissed. Stop creating problems for that girl. She has done nothing wrong to you."

"Humph!" With that she left the room.

`Done nothing wrong? Ruining a perfect relationship sounds something BIG to me!' She thought to herself.

In front of her was Kaoru talking to a younger child. She remembered her name was `Genzai Ayame'. She walked towards them.

"Don't think I'll thank you for that." Megumi said as she walked away from them. Not until she heard what Kaoru said.

"I'm not expecting that anyway. You have a nice day."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=--=-

"Kaoru?"

"Aahh... So tired... need sleep..." Kaoru said as she opened the bedroom door and plopped down to bed.

"Kaoru. I've cooked dinner. Wanna eat?"

"No.... sleep...." Kaoru replied as she snuggled into the blankets.

Kenshin chuckled at the sight. He went towards her.

"I'm giving you 3 seconds koishii..."

"1." Kaoru held onto the blanket tighter.

"2."

"3." Kenshin scooped her up effortlessly. Kaoru tried to struggle out of the captor's grasp.

"Kenshin! Let me go! Or I'll take the sakabatou and kodachi on the wall and give you a piece of my mind!" Kaoru said as they passed through the wall where they hung a sakabatou across with a kodachi. Kenshin laughed at the comment as he settled her on hi lap. He held a spoonful of miso in front of Kaoru. Kaoru turned away.

Kenshin took a little miso into his mouth. Turned Kaoru to face him. With no warning, he covered her mouth over his. Forcing the miso into her mouth. Some managed to slip out of their locked mouth. Kenshin let her go after he had passed to her everything.

"Oishii?" Kenshin asked as he licked the miso from her nexk back to her lips.

"Baka..." Kaoru said as she changed her position to straddle him.

"But I like it." With that Kaoru kissed him on the lips. Tasting each other.

TBC….

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*= *=*

Author's Notes:

Kon'nichiwa minna sama…

So, How was this chappie??? Please R&R ne keep me happy and INSPIRED… A happier me… a faster update ne thanks a lot…Do R&R… Arigatou Gozaimasu…

Suggestions are welcome…. I need suggestions on what kind of methods would megumi do to tear that lovebirds apart... but later fail.... any takers.... do give some suggestions. Arigatou...

Minna sama… Konnichiwa… I'm afraid that this would be lame... AHH!! Seriously... I'm also afraid it sucks... sobs sobs... I'm losing confidence in this fic.... you all think I should continue this??? Doshiou?? Do tell me whether I should continue this... onegai...

Gomen due to late update i had no time to thank you reviewers out there! But you know who you are and i luv ya!