Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Life Sucks ❯ Your New Life ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Rurouni Kenshin. If I did, I'd be buying out the Pocky company.
 
Airi: *Somehow freakishly reformed herself after exploding* Hi all! ^_^ I'm baaaack!
 
Kenshin: *Turns into Battousai* Greeeaaaaat… the freaks are back.
 
Hbunni: Takes out a gong and bashes Battousai on the head then kicks him in his ding dong.
 
Airi: O.o Errr… Showtime!
 
 
Setting: Yakuza headquarters. It's around 2:30 on Tuesday, and you're in the shower stalls with Kenshin.
 
“Miss, here are the showers. Please remove your garments and put them beside the door. I will return shortly to pick them up for washing.” Kenshin said to you kindly as he left you alone in the shower room. You sighed and removed your clothes. As you got in the shower and turned on the water, you heard Kenshin's soft voice behind the door. “Miss… Sessha is curious, that he is… Sessha wants to know why miss was stealing food and not money…” “Hmph…” You huffed, “A girl's gotta eat you know.” “Sessha also wants to know why you were a runaway… that he does.” “My mom was a drunk, and my dad went bankrupt, and I got chucked out.” “Oh… sessha is sorry, that he is.” “Ouch.” You winced at you touched a wound. “Man, that Fujikawa guy really laid it on me…” You whined again as you applied soap on the bruise.
 
You got out of the shower and got dressed in your now clean clothes. Kenshin was waiting outside, smiling at you. “Please get into the Ferrari Miss.” He ushered you in. Even if you were going to jail, you felt like a superstar because Kenshin's there with you. You felt like that until Fujikawa showed up. You stared at him with immense levels of hatred. Why did he bring me in, feed me, shower me, and shelter me if he was going to take me to the cops? You wondered silently in the yellow Ferrari. You were broken away from your trance when you heard Kenshin shout at some guy. “Get out of the way!” That made you realize Kenshin was all Mr. Nice Guy. He could be Sir. Badass is he wanted to. You started to faze out again. You came to your senses when Kenshin stopped the car. “Get out.” Fujikawa roughly said. You reluctantly slid your skinny legs out of the car. The sun shone in your eye, and as you raised your hand to shield your face, you saw to your surprise, he had taken you to a bar.
 
You scoffed. “Hmph. Does the old man need a drink?” you asked Kenshin. “Please Miss, no rude comments.” He stared at you, and you slumped a bit. Kenshin's purple eyes pierced right through your skin. You shuddered. Fujikawa pushed you in through the door of the bar. It was called Club Splash. As you entered, you noticed the posh interior; it was so fluffy, and silky, laden with laces and frilly stuff. “Wow…” You murmured. This place looked exactly like your old room, when you still had a home. Except your ideal color was white instead of pink of course. “Hey Sano! You think you have a place here for a punk?” Fujikawa held you by the collar. Sano is a tall, handsome boy with real spikey hair with red a bandana around his head. Sano smirked. “I need a waitress, but this girl is underage by the looks of it.” “C'mon Sano. Do something.” Fujikawa took out a cigarette and lit it. You coughed. Sano looked at you, desperately trying to bat away the smoke. “I can never say no to you. Sure, she can be a singer for the karaoke stage.” Sano turned to you and said, “You'll start tonight.” He then turned and walked to “help” some girls by the bar.
 
“Come with me,” Kenshin mentioned. You followed him, unsure of where you'd be going. “Mr. Fujikawa is needing his whiskey now, so I am here to show you your apartment.” Kenshin led you to an elegant looking building. “You will be staying here, your room number is 114, you will find your things in the suite, along with directions for work tomorrow. I will expect to see you at the door exactly at 11:00 tonight. Wash again and change into something sexy in the meantime.” He winked at you and your heart skipped a beat. Something sexy? Is he… is he making a move on me? You blushed a deep crimson red. Perhaps, Kenshin noticed too, because he said, “Don't worry, I won't touch you. It's just the customers you'll have to worry about.” He smiled and added, “I'll protect you miss.” With that, Kenshin left you alone in the halls. You opened your door and checked the hotel clock. It read 4:56. Gawd, this is the best day EVER! Six hours of non-stop television, radio, and maybe some sleep! I don't who that Fujikawa guy thinks he is, all I know is he's crazy to do all this for me. You snuggled into your bed and drifted off to sleep. (I guess the thing you missed most was a bed… whole two months sleeping on asphalt… that can't be good for the back. >.<)
 
 
Airi: This is the long awaited chapter. Yes, it's short. Short why? Because nobody reviewed! *Growls*
 
Battousai: Maybe you need to write longer paragraphs so other people would review? *Stares at Airi*
 
Hbunni: Oh shut up. -.-+ *Takes out the gong again*
 
Sano: *Appears*
 
Hbunni: *Drops the gong and chases Sano* You imbecile! You better run for the sake of your ding dongs!
 
Airi and Himura: Um… until next time! *Swirly eyes*
 
Recommended site: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/numa.php <--It's the Numa Numa Dance!