Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Prisoner of War ❯ Bare ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey, hey! Long time no see. Sorry this took me so long. This is both a warning and an explanation. The following chapter contains sexual acts. It was very hard to write because I wanted to make it obvious that they were having sex while incorporating all of the symbolism and keeping it PG-13. I think I did a pretty good job. It is not graphic or disturbing. It is definitely not a lemon. At most it is a lime. Please read it if you can. Important stuff happens. Oh well, enjoy.

Disclaimer: I still don't own them.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))

Kenshin stared at Kaoru in awe. He had never imagined that her skin could be as soft as his fingers told him it was. They trailed along her back eager for more while she placed open-mouthed kisses on his neck. He leaned into them. He had never felt something so wonderful before. It had always been he who did the pleasuring. He knew exactly how to give women what they wanted in the shortest amount of time. He could satisfy them in a way that left them quivering at his touch. But his own needs had always been forgotten, or rather, ignored. He shuddered as Kaoru's hands danced across his chest. She had touched him there many times, but never had it felt so good. Her touch was almost teasing, promising. He buried his face in her loose black hair and inhaled the cherry blossom scent. He could feel himself getting drunk on it as his eyelids got heavy and his movements became slower and more languorous. He felt the ties of his hakama being undone. She moved away from his embrace and smiled at his small sound of protest. She pulled his hakama and loincloth off. He watched silently as she slowly removed the bandages from his nearly healed wounds. The scabs had fallen off earlier that week leaving tender pink scars. She removed the wet socks from his feet and leaned over his head to release his hair. She stood and stared down at his exposed form. There was nothing shielding him from her view. He was as naked as possible. The scars that littered his small body brought tears to her eyes. He watched as she knelt down by his feet and placed a soft kiss on the scar on top of his right foot. He had gotten it when he had dropped a sword his first day of training. She moved up and kissed the long scar on his left shin. He had gotten it when he tripped and scraped it on a branch as he was trying to escape from his captors. It had looked enormous on his small leg. She kissed the scar on his right knee from some dead soldier's hidden dagger. She kissed both of the new scars from the arrows on his thighs. She kissed through the red curly hair where his thighs met his body to four parallel scars caused by an angry woman's fingernails. She kissed the sword wounds. She kissed the whip marks. She kissed the places where people had cut him just for the pleasure of seeing him bleed. She kissed the big scars and the little ones. She kissed the old scars and the new, the faint and the prominent. She placed her mouth on every blemish that had been healed but never forgotten. It was as if she was trying to remedy him with her lips. She moved to his face and looked down into his big violet eyes. They were shaking. She heard his sharp gasp as she lowered her mouth to the brand. She didn't know it, but she kissed it the same way it was formed. Her lips started near his eye and dragged down close to his chin. She started again near his nose and ended near his ear. She could feel his tears running down his cheek. They were salty in her mouth. She placed her mouth to his ear and whispered mostly to herself.

"How could anyone do this to something so perfect?" She felt him tremble beneath her. She lowered her bare body to his and relished in the heat between them. She rolled them over so that he was looking down on her, so he could see all that she was.

"Take me, Kenshin. I give myself to you." He cupped her cheek in his hand.

"Miss Kaoru, I could never do that." She panicked for a moment.

"What do you mean? I thought that you wanted me. You said you loved me."

"I do. More than anything."

"Then why?" His fingers entwined in her hair. He pulled back softly letting the silky strands fall back onto the white pillow.

"Miss Kaoru."

"Please don't call me that, Kenshin. I am no better than you." He smiled at her.

"Kaoru then. I cannot take you because you are not an item that can be traded or won. If your husband cannot own you, then neither can I. I can only show you my love."

"Show me. Please, show me." And he did. He swooped down on her and gave her everything she wanted. She cried out his name as she felt him fill her. He filled her with his love, with his devotion, with all of himself. They moved like the ocean in gentle yet violent waves. Her name spilled from him, hoarse and beautiful. Then he filled her with his seed. She held on to him as he rolled next to her. She sighed at his hot breath as he nuzzled into her breast. She felt rejuvenated, more alive than she had in years. She watched him fall asleep and ran her fingers through his long red hair. She spread it out like a fan and marveled at how, even in the darkness, its color was striking against the whiteness of the bed she and her husband shared.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))

A/N: YAY!!! I finally finished it. Please review and tell me what you think of the last line.