Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Soon As Forever is Through ❯ 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Standard Disclaimer applies.

Don't bother suing a poor premed student like me.What you'll get out of me is a bunch of RK OSTs,my computer and Anne Rice novels.

Warning: This contains some very graphic language.Read at yer own risk!mwahaha!

The following morning,Saito and the others prepared to leave. Tokio insisted that the rest of the Oniwabashuu should also take a vacation in Tokyo,while Megumi agreed with Tokio that she should stay with Tokio and Misao.

After everyone had gone,Tokio immediately went down to business.

"Misao,could you please cook some rice for lunch.After that,clean the bathouse."she said.

"Nani?!"

"Well,if you want your marriage to be really successful,you have to do housework like a dutiful housewife!"Tokio retorted.

"She's right Misao-chan.Now,be a dear and do as she says."Megumi said as she ran a comb through her hair.

MEANWHILE IN TOKYO............

"Hey Saito."Sano whispered to Saito as they were walking towards Sano's massive house.

"What is it chickenhead?"Saito whispered back.

"Do you think Icicle here knows how to please a woman?I mean,COME ON. He spends more time in that temple than at home."

"That's where we come in,ahou."

And for the first time,Sano and Saito laughed together.

When Sano opened the gate of his house,he was immediately bowled over by his three-year-old son.

" 'Toussan!'Toussan!!! " Ryuichi exclaimed as he jumped into his father's arms.

"Hey there little man!Have you been a good boy while 'Kassan and 'Toussan were gone?"Sano asked his son in a doting tone.

"Hai!"

"Say hello to our guests.This is Saito-san and Aoshi-san.They will be staying here in our house for quite a while."

" 'Nicchiwa Saito-san and 'Oshi-san!"Ryuichi said,smiling like Megumi.

"Hello Ryuichi-san."Saito said.

Aoshi watched the entire exchange between Sano and his son.He wondered how it would be like if it's his turn already.He decided that if he's going to have a daughter,he'll spoil her rotten.But if Kami grants that he'll have a son,oh well.......

An elderly woman,Sachiko,the head maid of the Sagara's came out to the courtyard.

"Welcome home Sagara-sama."she said,bowing low.

"Arigato Sachiko-san.Will you make sure that our guests have their rooms arranged?And could you serve us some refreshments in the tea room?"Sanosuke asked her.

"Most certainly."Sachiko replied,bowing low and leaving them.

"So,being the owner of a huge fireworks factory is very financially rewarding for you,Sagara."Aoshi said as they got settled in the tea room.

"It is."Sano replied with a smug smile.

" 'Toussan,can I have tea with you?" Ryuichi asked his father with wide eyes.

"Iie Ryuichi-chan.Chisato-san!"Sano called out for his son's nurse.

Almost immediately Chisato appeared at the door of the room.

"Hai,Sagara-sama?"she asked in a low voice.

Sano crossed over to the room and gave her a pouch of money.

"There's this festival in town.Take Ryuichi there and buy him anything he wants.Just be sure to bring him home in time for dinner." he told her.

"Hai.Ryuichi-chan,come here!"she gestured to the child.Almost immediately Ryuichi ran to her.She then bowed to the gentlemen who were in the room and left.

After having tea,Sano showed Aoshi and Saito to their rooms.Then after lunch,Sano asked them to meet him in Megumi's study.

"Aoshi,do you know what to do on your wedding night?'Sanosuke asked him as soon as the three of them settled down.

Saito almost choked on his cigar at the question Sano threw.

"Of course.I'm old enough to know that."Aoshi replied.

"Yare yare.Of course you do.But do you know the Right steps ?" Sano asked in a teasing tone.

"Steps?"Aoshi asked with a bewildered look on his face.

Saito stood up and joined Sano.

"Hai Shinomori.STEPS.Steps on how you could make Misao moan in pleasure on your wedding night." Saito said with an evil smirk.

"I don't know what you're talking about."Aoshi stuttered.

"Alrighty then!That's why we're here!We're here to educate you!!!!!!"Sano said as he pulled out a thick book from Megumi's bookshelf.

Sano flipped through the pages and grinned triumphantly when he saw what he was looking for. He then slammed the book on the table where Aoshi was sitting.

"This...."Sano said,pointing to the page.

"Is how the female body looks like without the trappings of a kimono."Saito added.

Aoshi closed his eyes and avoided looking at the picture.

"C'mon Shinomori!You have to look or else how would you make Misao happy?!"Sano retorted.

Aoshi reluctantly opened his eyes and stared at the woman in the picture.

"Ok,now these are the areas you should concentrate in when you're doing the FOREPLAY..."Saito said in a very authoritative tone.

For the first time in their lives,Saito and Sano watched as Aoshi passed out from holding his breath...

"Oi!Oi!Icicle man!Wake up!Wake up!"Sano said slapping Aoshi's cheek.

"Leave him be,Chickenhead.I was like that the first time I learned about foreplay."Saito said calmly.

BACK IN KYOTO............

"Misao,let's go shopping after lunch."Megumi said.

"Shopping?!What for?"Misao asked them.

"We have to shop for things for your wedding!"Tokio said.

"But it's still a month away!"Misao exclaimed.

"It's never too soon to prepare for a wedding!"Tokio said smugly.

When they went to the market,Tokio led them to a furniture shop.

"Nani?Why are we going to this shop?We already have furnitures at home!"Misao said.

"Keep quiet weasel and let Tokio handle everything ok?"Megumi chided her.

"Megumi,for your information I am already 24 years old!Stop treating me like a kid!"

"Then act like your age."Megumi retorted.

Just then Tokio was approaching the two women. She stated the amount of the purchase to Misao.

"NANI?!You expect me to shell out that amount for something I know nothing about?!"Misao exclaimed.

"Misao,your new dressing table and wardrobe will be delivered later at home."Tokio said smoothly.

"Oh."was all Misao could muster as she gave Tokio the money.

Their next stop was a store for ladies.Megumi decided that this one was hers.

"Okay Misao.You have to buy kimonos which are more brightly colored."she lectured Misao as she browsed through a rack of very eye-catching kimonos.

"And learn to use perfume and make-up.These gaijin things would look nice on a pretty young lady like you!"Tokio said.

After a tiring day of fitting kimonos,sniffing perfumes and having lip rouge applied to her.Misao was more than ready to go home.

WHen they got to the Aoiya,there were two men who had a very bulky package were waiting at the gates.

"Ah.This is the delivery from the furniture store,I presume?"Tokio asked.

"Hai."

They soon got down to the task of fixing Misao's room and arranging her wardrobe with her new kimonos and placing her new things like combs,perfumes and rouge on the dressing table.

"Go get some rest Misao.Tomorrow,Megumi and I will teach you things you have to know on your wedding night."Tokio said.

"Tokio-san?Megumi-san?"Misao called out before they went out of her room.

"Hai?"

"Arigatogozaimasu."

"Do itashimashite."

TBC.....