Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Switching Places ❯ Emotions ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"She" got up and started to mock "Kenshin's" running, "she" ran with her hands waving in the air and wobbling as "she" ran. That just made them fall to the ground again rolling around laughing.

Sano: "Good impression."

Kaoru: "I learn from the best."

~*Emotions*~

Kenshin" walked into the dojo, little streams of tears flowing down her "uhem" "his" face. "Man she gets emotional quick, but now I know how she truly feels when the others pick on her. Oh Kaoru how much you make me love you." "His" thoughts ended quickly when he noticed Yahiko sitting in the middle of the floor leaning his face into his hands. "He" wiped the tears dry and tried to smile happily so Yahiko wouldn't ask any questions.

Kenshin: "Yahiko what's wrong." "He" placed a hand gently on the young boy's shoulder trying hard not to disturb him.

Yahiko: "No…nothing, why do you care?" His voice was cold and it pierced through "Kenshin's" ears.

Kenshin: "Yahiko I do care about you, what would make you think I don't?"

Yahiko: "I'm sick and tired of you caring for everyone else but me, you care for Kenshin when he gets hurt or Sano when he's hurt also. Why can't you show the same for me, I just don't get it!" He started to cry but buried his face deeper into his palms to cover the noise.

Kenshin: "I do care for you even if you think I don't I really do try, but Yahiko you always push me away telling me that you are to old to have someone else care for you, and it hurts me badly." "His" voice dropped to a soft soothing tone more of what Kaoru used in these situations, he figured it out.

Yahiko: "I…I don't want you, Kenshin, or Sano to leave, ever." He shook his head his crying filled "Kenshin's" ears.
Kenshin: "We're not going anywhere, I'm not going anywhere." "His" voice was more of a whisper at the last part.

Yahiko: "Oh Kaoru I'm sorry for everything I have ever said or done!" He turned around throwing his arms around "Kenshin's" body. His tears spilled onto "Kenshin's" kimono making a little pool of salty water. "Kenshin" was a little shocked from the event but "his" eyes softened and "he" wrapped "his" arm around the boy.

Kenshin: "You don't have to be sorry I should, I know you can be a brat at times, but it doesn't mean that I don't love you. I probably don't show it but I do love you Yahiko."

Yahiko: "I love you too, you're like the big sister I wish I could have, and now I do." He tightened the grip on "Kenshin".

"Kenshin" got to "his" feet with the boy attached to "him" still.

Kenshin: "Come on Yahiko lets go fix dinner, shall we?"

Yahiko: "Ok, but can you cook?" He looked up at "her" with brown wide eyes, his cheeks stained from the tears.

Kenshin: "Ok, I will." Then Yahiko let go of "her" and skipped to the kitchen.

"Now I also see how she handles such painful things, it must be hard, but I know Kaoru is a strong girl, and I will do anything to tell her that I forever love my sweet Kaoru." "He" thought. "He" felt a tear fall from "his" eyes.

Just then "Kaoru" and Sano came crashing through the dojo's doors laughing.

Sano: "Good one Jo-chan, opps I mean Kenshin."

Kaoru: "I'm the master of all the world her me roar!" "She" growled before landing face first on the hard floor. Sano's started to laugh a maniac after he saw "her" fall. Yahiko heard all of the commotion and ran to where they were.

Yahiko: "What's going on is anybody hurt?" His voice held some worry to it. "Oh it's just you too, I thought there was an enemy here or something that I could actually have a challenge against." He began to stomp back to the kitchen before running into a very worried "Kaoru".

Kenshin: "What's going on are we being attacked?" "His" voice was shaky.

Yahiko: "No, just a couple of drunk bozos."

Sano: Now Yahiko you now that if I was (hiccup) drunk then I would…" He was cut off by falling onto a laughing "Kaoru".

Kaoru: "You have a very nice (hiccup) butt Sano that you do."

"Kenshin's" eyes grew wide again from what Kaoru had said. "Now there are going to think I love Sano, oh Kaoru you're so cruel sometimes, and drinking that's not right." "His" thoughts ended by a crossed eyed "Kaoru" pulling herself" up by "Kenshin's" kimono.

Kaoru: (burp) "Kaoru did you know that I love you." "She" ran "her" fingers up and down the bare part of "Kenshin's" skin.

Kenshin: "Kenshin I don't think you should be doing that since you're not feeling very well. Maybe we should get you two to bed, right Yahiko?"

Yahiko: "Did I hear that right, Kenshin said that Sano had a nice butt? No it was just my imagination." He looked really confused.

Kenshin: "Uh, yea it was just your imagination, now can you help me with these two?"

Yahiko: "Uh, yea Kaoru, I'll take Sano." Yahiko went to pick up the ex street fighter, but he was a little too heavy and plus he was already asleep.

Kenshin: "Is he too heavy?"

Yahiko: "No I can manage." Then he scooted out of sight around the corner to Sano's room.

Kenshin: "Well "Kenshin" lets get you to bed and see if we can sort things out tomorrow."

Kaoru: "Ok, mommy." (Hiccup)

"Kenshin" just had to let out a slight giggle. "Well here we are "Mr. Himura". "Kenshin" slide the door open and walked over to the futon. Then he placed "Kaoru" on it and wrapping "him" up in a blanket. "Kaoru" stirred a little, then cracked "her" eyes open to see that "Kenshin" was still there.

Kaoru: "Kaoru" well I mean Kenshin, now that everyone is gone I'll just call you Kenshin."

Kenshin: "Yes, Kaoru?"

"He called me Kaoru not Kaoru-dono but Kaoru my real name, oh I love you Kenshin." "She" thought.

Kenshin: "What are you thinking about Kaoru?" \

Kaoru: "If you promise not to laugh, then I'm thinking of you, and how I wish I could be in my own body right now."

"Kenshin's" eyes widened then lowered.

Kenshin: "Kaoru I would never laugh at you that I wouldn't and I too wish that I could be in my own body right now."

Kaoru: "Kenshin I…I lov…I love you."

Kenshin: "Kaoru I love you too."

And in that instant their lives were switched again to their normal selves. Kenshin and Kaoru at that moment didn't realize it all they could think of was each other. Kenshin leaned in to kiss Kaoru and Kaoru did the same. Their lips touched and in that moment they were one. They kissed passionately, and then Kenshin took Kaoru and lied her on the futon. "Kaoru I will forever love and be yours." Kaoru couldn't help but shed a few tears, but Kenshin caught them with his thumb and rub them away. "Kenshin I love you with all my heart." And they lied there taking in all of the events and what had made them to where they are now.

**********

Outside the window of Kenshin's room

The mysterious woman still sat in the same blossom tree looking at the two lovers. "A match made in heaven I always said, they truly are the perfect couple. Well my work here as done, at first it didn't look like they'd have any chance at confessing but good old Sano always thinks of a way and everything works out great in the end. She disappeared from sight into the night never to be seen, like an angel trying to make two peoples lives turn out good in the end, and it did.

**********

Well I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it, I hope it wasn't to confusing as you see Kenshin's spirit was trapped in Kaoru's body and Kaoru's spirit was trapped in Kenshin's any better, well I'm not the one to explain things but if you read it carefully then you'll figure it out, well I g2g had fun writing it, seeya! ^o^