Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Switching Places ❯ The Wrong Technique At The Wrong Time ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Kaoru-dono I think that we should worry about this tomorrow, we might want to work on your skills if you're going to be me." "He" tried to say as politely as "he" could so "she" wouldn't jump down "his" throat; and believe me I don't think you would want to hear "Kenshin" (who is actually Kaoru she's just in Kenshin's body) screaming at you all the time. "Ok, whatever." "Kaoru" sighed even though there was still steam coming from the top of her head, she agreed.

**********

~*The Wrong Technique at the Wrong

Time*~

Kenshin: "Ok Kaoru-dono this is what you want to do, first you get in your stance mode."

Kaoru: "Like this."

"Kaoru" bended "her" knees a bit trying to get the feel just right, then "she" put "her" right hand over the top of the sword.

Kenshin: "Exactly. Now you want to jump so keep "your" feet firmly on the ground to keep "your" balance, then push up with "your" toes to give you better leverage, so you can jump higher."

"She" bent down even further keeping "her" feet planted on the ground like "Kenshin" said, and then "she" pushed off the ground with "her" toes. "She" was soaring a long ways up until "she" fell back down on her face.

Kenshin: "Kaoru-dono are you ok!" "He" was really worried, because he had forgotten that "he" was supposed to tell "her" what to do next.

"Kaoru" still lied on the ground twitching as a very worried "Kenshin" came running towards "her".

Kenshin: "Kaoru" please say something anything."

Kaoru: "I…I'm going to…"

Kenshin: "Yes go on."

"Kaoru jumped up from the ground "her" eyes were know flashing gold on and off. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" "She screamed at the top of "her" lungs.

Kenshin: "Wait…no don't…PLEASEEEE!" "He" started to scream as "he" ran from a very angry "Kaoru".

Sano: "Go Jo-chan, Go Jo-chan, Go Go! Or is it Kenshin? Oh well. Go!" He yelled while holding a pair of pompoms, and jumping up and down like a cheerleader on to much weed in a cheerleading outfit. (Ok was that a little too much maybe but we all know under that bad attitude, the manly voice and the sexy hair, there's a true cheerleader waiting to be born. ^_^)

"Kaoru" was still chasing "Kenshin"

Kaoru: "I'll show you the true style of the Imacacaroachhearmeroarameca!" "She" waved the reverse blade in the air, when "Kenshin" finally tripped over the kimono and slid across the dirt surface.

"Kaoru" walked up to "Kenshin"

Kenshin: "I guess it pays being a woman." "He" said "his" voice muffled from the dirt in "his" mouth.

Kaoru: "Yea it does, so now you know how I feel." "Her" voice was serious now.

"Kaoru" reached out to "Kenshin". "Here let me help you." "Kenshin" took "her" hand and pulled "himself" up.

Kenshin: "I think that's enough for today."

Kaoru: "Right."

Sano: "Man that was so awesome I mean Kenshin was like, "No please don't!" His voice was more squeaky and girly. Then his voice dropped lower, and Jo-chan was like, "Come here I'm going to kill you!" Where do y'all come up with this stuff?" He started to crack up laughing.

Kenshin: "Sano I don't think this is the right time to be having fun that you shouldn't."

"Kaoru" started to giggle her giggling reaching to a chuckle then she busted out laughing. "She" tripped on the hakama, but didn't care she was having too much fun.

Sano and "Kenshin" both looked at each other then to "Kaoru" with a confused look on their faces.

Sano: "Hey Jo-chan what's so funny." He questioned poking "her" with his foot.

Kaoru: "No…nothing it's just…just that when Kenshin talks he…the way it sounds coming from my mouth and that…that expression he puts on my face…IT'S HILARIOUS!" "She" finally managed to get out between laughs.

Sano looked at "Kenshin" oddly then said, "Yea I guess it is funny once you think about it." He laughed.

Kenshin: "HEY LEAVE ME ALONE IT'S NOT EASY BEING TRAPPED IN A WOMAN'S BODY!" "He" blurted out angrily, staring hard at both of them and tapping "his" foot with "his" hand now on "his" hip.

Kaoru: "Aww how cute, Kenshin is truly a girl in heart." "She" squeezed her stomach from laughing so hard it hurt.

Sano: "Oh Kami-sama Kenshin why didn't you tell us?" He too laughed harder.

Kenshin: "YOU GUYS ARE SO MEAN, UGHHAHHHRRRR!" "He" cried running back to the dojo.

Sano: Wow Jo-chan I didn't know you could run like that."

Kaoru: "Yea me neither, maybe I should try that some times." "She" got up and started to mock "Kenshin's" running, "she" ran with her hands waving in the air and wobbling as "she" ran. That just made them fall to the ground again rolling around laughing.

Sano: "Good impression."

Kaoru: "I learn from the best."