Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Switching Places ❯ An Unexpecting Turn ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The dust floated over their heads then settled down into them. She watched as their spirits except Sano's lift from their bodies and switched around. Kaoru collapsed to the ground.

**********

*~An Unexpecting Turn~*

"Jo-chan!" Sano screamed bending over her limp body. He shook her ferociously trying to wake her. Her eyes slowly opened and she gave out a big yawn. "Sano what are you doing?" She asked or should I say he. "Kaoru we were trying to wake Kenshin but then you all of a sudden collapsed." His voice sounded worried. "Sano what are you talking about I'm awake and why did you call me Kaoru-dono it's me Kenshin." "Kenshin" stared at Sano confused. "What the hell are you talking about your Kaoru!" Sano's voice grew louder. "I assure you that I'm not, and any ways I don't look like Kaoru-dono." "Kenshin" crossed Kaoru's arms. "Uhem" Sano said as he pointed downwards. "What?" "Kenshin" looked down noticing that he was in fact Kaoru. "He" immediately jumped out of Sano's grip and started to jump up and down. "No, no, no, this can't be real I must be dreaming!" "He" pinched himself to see if he was dreaming but it hurt. "Ouch, I guess I'm not dreaming." "He" said rubbing "his" arm. "Kaoru I think you need some serious help." Sano said looking at "Kaoru" cocking an eyebrow. "I'm not Kaoru I'm Kenshin and if you don't believe me then why don't you wake "me" up. "Ok."

Sano moved toward Kenshin's body and taking some of the laundry water and dumping it on "him". "Ughh grrrllll. What the hell are you doing Sano trying to drown me." "Kaoru" opened "her" they were wide with anger. "Sorry, Kenshin?" "What the hell do I look like Kenshin!" "Uh yea." "What!" "She" looked down at "herself" "her" eyes growing so large they nearly popped out of "her" head. "Oh kami-sama I'm Kenshin!" "You guys I think I now how to fix this." Kenshin and Kaoru stopped complaining and looked at Sano. "Go on." "Kenshin" said. "Well I saw this one movie and it was about a girl and guy that switched places and the only way they could be themselves was to confess their love for each other. So if you two do that then I'm sure that you'll turn back the way you'll were." "Sano." "Kaoru" said in a whisper. "Yes Kens I mean Kaoru?" "That is the most stupidest thing that I have ever heard, god where do you come up with this stuff!" "She" yelled in his face. "It was just a suggestion. And you don't have to yell." "Humph." "She" said putting "her" hands on "her" hips. "That was a good thought Sano." "Kenshin" said then noticing what "Kaoru" was doing. "Hey Kaoru-dono please don't put my hands on my hips you make my look like a girl!" "What was that Kenshin I think I remember last time I checked I was a girl, so don't give me that crap." "Well since your me don't do it." "You can't tell me what to do and as long as I'm you I'm going to do whatever I please so back off!" "She" clutched "her" fists together. "Well fine but I'm not going to act like you then either, I'm going to act like a LADY!" "He" said grinning. "Wait just a damn minute you can't do that!" "Oh yes I can you just watch." "Damn you Kenshin!" "She" said stomping away.

"Hey where do you think you're going?" asked Sano. "I'm going to go take a bath maybe it will help me calm down and figure out how this happened." "She" said anger still held in "her" voice. "Kenshin's" eyes grew wide. "No you can't." He dashed for "Kaoru". "And why not?" "Because you are me, that's why." "Kaoru remembered that she wasn't her anymore she was Kenshin and she was in his body.

"Oh yea, I forgot. Damn now how am I supposed to keep clean?" "She" said slumping. "Uh well I guess I don't mind as long as I can take a bath too." "His" voice held hope. "You pervert!" "She" screamed hitting "him" on the head. "Owwwweee. Kaoru don't forget I'm in your body and if you hurt me you're damaging your body as well." "He" groaned holding "his" head. "Opps I must have forgotten." "And any ways how am I supposed to keep you clean?" "I'll do it for you." "What do you mean, won't I still see you?" "No because this is my mind, and any ways do you honestly think I would let you look at my wonderful body?" "She" said pointing at "him.

Battousi's thought's, "I wouldn't mind looking at her, you know what I'm saying." Kenshin's thoughts, "Yea, I know exactly what your saying." A devilish grin played it's way on "his" mouth. "And what are you grinning about." "She" asked, her eyebrow raised. "Uh…no…nothing." "He" said waving "his" hands in front of "him" taking a step back. "YOU PERVERT." The light bulb had just went on in "her" head when "she" figured out what Kenshin was thinking of. "She" punched "him" upside the head not caring if that was her own body. "Owwwww. Kaoru-dono what ever did I do?" "He" yelped laying on the ground. "I know what you were thinking, so if you ever try to pull something like that by me again I'll show you what I can really do!" "She" yelled at the hurting "rurouni". "He" slowly got back to "his" feet and dusts the blue kimono off.

"Kaoru-dono I think that we should worry about this tomorrow, we might want to work on your skills if you're going to be me." "He" tried to say as politely as "he" could so "she" wouldn't jump down "his" throat; and believe me I don't think you would want to hear "Kenshin" (who is actually Kaoru she's just in Kenshin's body) screaming at you all the time. "Ok, whatever." "Kaoru" sighed even though there was still steam coming from the top of her head, she agreed.