Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Through Time ❯ Plans to meet Shisho ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Through Time

(A Rurouni Kenshin fic)

CHAPTER FOUR

Plans to meet Shisho

Juri woke up with a start suddenly as she felt a pain in her stomach and she looked round the dark room and blinked confused, before standing up and lighting a lamp, she walked over to the table and looked at the unfamiliar hand writing and the words, she placed the lamp down and looked at the address.

She heard the sound of steel and steel clashing in the distance and quickly pulled her gi on and then her hakama pants grabbing her two swords and pulling her hair back with her bandanna, before racing outside she stopped suddenly spotting Tsuki battling it out in a sword match with a boy.

The boy was faster than Tsuki realised, and she watched the final blow strike across his chest horizontally.

"TSUKI!!!" She heard the scream come from her mouth and was by his side catching him before he hit the ground.

The boy blinked for a moment then looked at her. "Oh my… I seem to have made a mistake in identity."

"Tsuki… Tsuki…" She shook him.

He smiled up at her with his warm inviting eyes slowly glazing over. "I'll be okay…"

"I take it you're the Jun'dai then?" The boy asked.

Her eyes narrowed as she looked at him. "What do you want brat?"

He smiled. "Well Lord Shisho would like to meet with you, he's curious as to who his replacement was."

"Shisho…" Juri looked down at Tsuki then glared at the boy. "And who are you to him?"

"I'm Sojiro." The boy smiled. "Just a messenger of Lord Shisho, so will you meet with him, please say you will, I don't really want to kill you to."

"Well fine I'll meet with him, just bugger off and go home to your parents brat."

"I seem to have upset you, I'm truly sorry, your friend said he was the Jun'dai and declined the offer."

"Tsuki, you idiot." Juri looked down at him, "I'm going to Kyoto anyway, I might as well have meet up with him…"

Tsuki smiled up at her. "I don't… want you near… him, you're not… like him… anymore."

"Well I'm truly sorry for the mistaken identity, I'll let Lord Shisho know you're coming to meet him." The boy smiled and walked off.

Juri pulled Tsuki up to her chest, "You can't leave me too… don't you dear leave me…"

"Sorry Juri… Take care of our baby okay."

"Me and a kid? Tsuki I'll be a terrible mother…"

He smiled. "No you won't… you'll be a good mother, a great mother. I promise… I'll pop in and visit… the two of you." She watched as his body slumped in her arms his eyes glazing over and she shook his body angrily.

"I told you, you were going to die, why didn't you listen?! WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN?!?!"

~*~*~*~

It was nearing dawn as Juri stood on the banks of the river looking to the other side the bridge that led the way out of Tokyo.

"Jun'dai…" She heard that voice and looked over her shoulder, she still wore Tsuki's blood over her gi and Hakama pants.

Saitou walked up to her and she turned back looking towards the exit of Tokyo. "Will you come to Kyoto Jun'dai?" Saitou asked.

She let out a sigh. "I'm staying here for a little while first…"

Saitou stepped up beside her. "Have you lacked so much in your skills?"

She crossed her arms across her chest and glared at the trees on the other side of the bank as if when was willing them to burn up a die, just so the fire matched her mood.

She spun round suddenly her sword drawn and there was a chink of steel as Saitou's sword clashed with hers.

"Hey what's the deal?!" Juri exclaimed.

Saitou smiled. "I challenge you Jun'dai."

"Challenge me?" Juri blinked. "Why?"

"The Battousai's skills have diminished greatly, I heard he defeated you, I need to know if you still have that same fire in you." Saitou smiled.

"Heh… Well then Mr. Smiley you're on."

Saitou blinked for a moment and then blocked as Juri attacked their swords meeting several times on that river bank metal against metal in spark and scraping noises.

Juri felt strange fighting someone she'd been friends with during the revolution but didn't let up even when he dropped in to his Gatoutsu stance, she managed to spin round him bringing the back of her sword across his shoulder as he blocked quickly enough before spinning round himself and she jumped up the blade sweeping where her ankles had been, he stood up suddenly and placed his sword away.

"Huh?" Juri blinked.

Saitou walked up to her and she felt her cheeks heat up and he grabbed her swords and looked at them. "A ken and katana swords, you haven't changed then." He smiled. "Unlike the Battousai."

She rubbed the back of her neck and smiled sheepishly. "If you say so Mr. Smiley."

"Come to Kyoto Jun'dai, avenge the death of Tsuki. He was pretending to be you, covering for you was he not?"

Juri nodded. "Fine, I'll see you back in Kyoto then Saitou, but after I lay Tsuki to rest."

Saitou nodded. "As a dutiful wife you have that right to make sure his soul rests."

Juri looked at Saitou and she looked to the trees on the other side of the bank. "Shisho will pay for that, I promised Kenshin I wouldn't kill in Tokyo, and I won't… but he said nothing about Kyoto."

Saitou just smiled again. "You really had me fooled for all those years pretending to be a boy, but you can't hide your femineity now, not even from Shisho." he patted Juri on the shoulder. "See you in Kyoto Jun'dai."

She looked over and watched as he walked off. She then looked back to the other side of the bank and sat down on a log just staring at the trees.

~*~*~*~

Sakama banged on the door to the Kamiya dojo. "Hello? Hello!"

The door was opened by a sleepy eyed Yahiko. "Sakama? Why the early wake up call?"

The young boy looked at the teenager who looked completely panicked. "I can't find Juri… is she here?"

"No… why would she be?"

"I thought she might come to see Kenshin…"

Yahiko's eyes narrowed. "Why is it all the woman flock to him?" He muttered.

Sakama looked confused for a moment. "So she hasn't come to tell Kenshin about Tsuki then?"

"No?" Yahiko looked confused and stepped aside inviting the teenager in.

Sakama walked in and he looked over to see Kenshin and Kaoru emerging from the main area of the dojo.

"Master Sakama, good morning what brings you round at this hour? It's rather early for you to be up, that it is."

"Kenshin…" Sakama swallowed and he looked at the face of the former wanderer. "Juri hasn't been here to tell you has she?"

"No, I haven't seen Juri in a few days."

"It's a relief, I think she's finally stopped trying to kill him, but then this Okubo comes along and bam makes things worse than when she arrived." Yahiko remarked.

Sakama's head lowered. "I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this Kenshin. But it's Tsuki."

Kenshin blinked. "Tsuki… Is he alright?"

Sakama looked up. "He was murdered last night and scrawled on the table of the inn where him and Juri were staying was a message for Juri instructions on meeting Shisho."

Kenshin looked to Sakama. "Has miss Juri left then?"

"I don't know… I can't find her anywhere…" Sakama sighed. "I tried the Akabeko, then down by the river, even at her grandfather's place…"

"We should find Miss Juri before she does something drastic, that we should." Kenshin looked at Yahiko and Kaoru. "I know Miss Juri has been unpleasant in the past, but she needs us now, that she does."

"Fine we'll help." Yahiko grumbled.

~*~*~*~

Sano walked in to the bar when heard the sounds of a fight hoping to get some frustration out and test his injured shoulder he was disappointed to find that they were already unconscious on the floor when he got inside, he looked over spotting Juri standing there, she flicked the ash off the butt of her cigarette on to what looked like the leader before downing the cup of sake.

He let out a breath. 'That brat…' He thought angrily. "Causing another scene Jun'dai?" He asked.

He caught her look as she looked up at him and he thought he saw tears as she pushed past him and out of the bar then looked round. He looked at her and smiled. "You got lost again didn't you?"

"Shut up!" She snapped.

"Need me to walk you back to the inn?" He asked.

"I'm not staying at that inn anymore…" She looked down.

"Well where are you staying?"

"Ruffian Row."

Sano blinked. "What why would Tsuki let you stay there?" He then looked at the clothes they were stained in blood and she didn't carry her duffle back and wore her swords out in public with obviousness.

"He died okay, one of Shisho's bratty minions killed him last night, I couldn't go back to the inn."

"So you crashed at the ruffian row?" Sano asked.

"Yeah…" She sighed.

"Look you need your stuff at least and I'm sure we can find a decent place for you to stay at." Sano grabbed her by the arm and dragged her away from the bar. He then stopped suddenly and she looked up at him, he saw the tear stained face. "You said you saw him die that time at the missy's dojo, then he dies…"

She looked down. "Yea."

"It's got to be a coincidence." He added then dragged her off again, she just let out a sigh.

"Your impossible Kenshin told me about your first steam train ride."

Sano's eye twitched as he looked at her. "Look steam moving such a large hunk of metal is impossible."

"I'd hate to see you when horses are only used for recreational riding then."

"That'll never happen."

"Yes it will."

"No… it won't."

"Yes… it will."

"No."

"Yes."

"No"

"Yes."

"It won't."

"You don't think on the future much do you?"

"Oh shut up I'm trying to be nice here you brat."

"I'm older I'm not a brat."

"Your shorter so that makes you a brat."

*THUNK*

"Ow! HEY!"

"I'm not short!"

~*~*~*~

Sano sat by Juri as she lay on the mattress of the new inn, her stuff jammed in to a corner, a whole heap of merchant junk and a few of Tsuki's belongings she wanted to keep. He looked at her as she just lay there motionless.

"So just like that you're going to go to Kyoto and kill Shisho?" Sano asked.

"Yes." She replied and rolled over on the mattress to look at him.

"You're going to be fighting in anger…"

"And you should be recovering from your shoulder." Juri remarked.

Sano huffed turning his head to the side. "It hardly hurts."

*Jab Jab*

"Hey ow!" Sano glared at her as she jabbed at is wound with the hilt of her sword, he hadn't even seen her sit up.

*Jab Jab*

"Will you stop that?" He asked his eye twitching.

"Does it hurt now?" She asked.

*Jab Jab*

"You're a pain you know that?"

"See if I ever pay for a meal for you at the Akabeko again." Juri remarked.

"Who cares, as if I'd eat there with you again anyway." He growled.

*JAB*

"OW!!! STOP THAT!!!"

"Neh make make."

Sano's eye twitched as he glared at her, without Tsuki round now, she was even more annoying than normal, he couldn't believe it, he thought he'd be nice and help her during her mourning process but she was just getting to be to irritating.

~*~*~*~

Kenshin let out a sigh they'd covered all of Tokyo and hadn't seen head or tail of Juri when they spotted Sano leaving an inn, an inn that he obviously couldn't afford to stay at and he looked over at Kenshin.

"Hey Kenshin."

"Sano, I'm glad we found you that we are."

"Have you seen Juri?!" Sakama asked worriedly.

"Sure she's resting upstairs, I found her causing a brawl near the ruffuan row, in one of the bars there." Sano replied.

Kenshin let out a relieved sigh. "That's good. I'm glad she's okay, that I am."

"She's fine, more annoying than normal but okay." Sano sighed. "She really wants Shisho's blood though."

Sakama sighed. "For a long while it's just been the three of us before Lady Tanji, it's not fair."

The group looked at the teenage samurai as he ran his hand through his brown hair and looked up at the inn.

"So what happens now then?" Yahiko asked.

"We make sure she and certain others don't go running off to Kyoto. That's what." Sano replied and looked at Kenshin.

Kenshin just smiled. "We should worry about miss Juri and make sure she recovers first that we should."

"I've got no choice though I have to leave for Kyoto in a few days myself. I'm needed there." Sakama sighed before he looked at the others. "Could you please make sure Juri is okay while I'm gone?"

"I guess I can risk taking her in to the dojo for a while." Kaoru mused.

"Good luck in keeping the place fixed up though." Sano sighed.

"Who knows maybe with Juri round the freeloader will find someone else to bludgeon off." Kaoru looked at Sano, he just glared at her.

"I'll give you Lady Tanji's address, a familiar female face would probably be comforting for Juri." Sakama smiled.

~*~*~*~

Juri lay on her side in the bed staring off in to space blankly the cigarette in her hand as she stared out the window.

"Miss Juri…" She was partly aware of Kenshin's voice calling to her, when she was grabbed violently and shaken.

"Hey wake up!!"

"Naaah!" She dropped the cigarette and then she looked up in to the face of an old friend of her's Sakama's and Tsuki's.

"Lady Tanji…" She looked at the younger woman's face of the herbalist that they had met along in their travels.

Tanji smiled her blue eyes more vivid than Juri had remembered. "We're moving you to the Kamiya Dojo for a few days. They're going to take care of you okay?"

Juri blinked then looked at Kenshin as he stood there smiling at her. "Everything will be alright Miss Juri, that it will."

She looked down for a moment. "I don't feel that way though."

"You're going to live and you're going to eat for the baby's sake." Tanji scolded.

Juri twitched a vivid reminder of the living being growing inside her that Tsuki had left her. Her head dropped.

"Miss Juri you're pregnant?" Kenshin looked shocked, "This is unexpected news, that it is."

Juri let out a sigh. "Yeah whatever." She grumbled.

"C'mon then miss anti social, and no running off, you run off and I'll make you pay Sanosuke's tab at the Akabeko."

"Hey noooooo fair! I may have money but I don't have that much, my pottery isn't that popular!"

"But it's nice, and stable strong stuff I'm still using that little bowl you made for me when we first met to crush my herbs up in."

"Ooooh really? Sweet."

Tanji smiled. "Now c'mon you, knowing you, you only have enough income to stay here a week at the most. You need to save your cash if you're going to be wandering off to Kyoto."

Juri nodded. "Is Sakama still here?"

"Yeah chibi leaves for Kyoto tomorrow, he's going to take news of Tsuki's death to the government, but you still have the farewell's and such to prepare for his funeral." Tanji replied.

"I know." Juri sighed.

"Miss Juri if you need any help, I'm sure I can help, that I can." Kenshin offered.

Juri hugged him suddenly knocking him to the ground. "Oro…"

"Thank-you Kenshin, I've been so mean to you and you still want to help me." Juri sniffed.

"Tsuki was a good friend of mine also, as I imagine he was to you as well. A good husband and an even better friend." Kenshin placed his arms round her. "You feel such anger and guilt at his death, you should let it out Miss Juri, that you should."

Juri looked at him and blinked for a moment before looking down to the ground. "I will eventually, just give me time I'm not used to mourning."

"Time, with how often you sleep in? I'm surprised you'd have any left." Tanji smirked.

"You can be so mean." Juri looked at Tanji.

Tanji just smiled.

~*~*~*~

May 13th

Megumi walked out of the room and let out a huff, Kaoru looked at the female doctor. "Is she okay?"

"Oh she's fine, stubborn but fine. She's refusing my treatment… I'm not like the other doctor's she's been tended by, but this is a different type of treatment needed." Megumi looked to the door.

"Is miss Juri causing you some problems?" Kenshin looked up from where he was doing the laundry.

Megumi looked at Kenshin. "She'll be fine, she's just got a broken heart, but she does need to eat if she wants to keep her baby healthy."

Kenshin smiled. "Well I'll have a talk with her, that I will." He smiled his typical smile again. "Are you going to check on Sano now Miss Megumi?"

"Oh Sir Ken." She glomped him. "How noble of you to be worried about that reckless friend of yours."

"Oro…"

~*~*~*~

Juri rolled over restlessly in her sleep she could see the faces in her sleep yet the world was different from the one she knew and everything was so clear to her as she walked down the street, her hair longer than what she wore it of the revolution and the smiling faces of her friends who walked beside her people she didn't know from the world she knew.

She laughed at their jokes and made the crazy insane comments that made her the 'random' one of the group, she seemed so carefree as she jumped about as she talked excitedly.

Her friend motioned to a bar and the music blaring from inside mad her bounce about so excitedly the motion of going inside and joining in on the fun made her happy, especially to spend time with those of this timeline, the timeline of the future.

Something made her feel welcomed within this group never looked down upon because she was female, never having to behave the way she was suppose to, a flash of colored metal on wheels zoomed past the loud booming sound causing her friend to make a crack at the male species with 'making up for something' in the obvious lacking male anatomy department.

They say I should I should learn how to kill before I can feel safe,

But I I'd rather learn how to kill myself than turn in to their slave,

Sometimes, I feel that I should go and play with the thunder,

Somehow, I just don't want to stay and wait for the wonder,

I've been watching, I've been waiting, in the shadows of my time,

I've been searching, I've been living, for tomorrow all my life…

One of her friends grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her up to a store window motioning at a samurai sword on display. "Isn't that so wonderful, I love this stuff, it's so classic a regular antique if you ask me."

"Or made to look like one." She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Stop being so anti Japanese geez, who knows you could have been one in a past life." The second of her friends remarked.

"My brother was a Japanese Lord in his past life, It explains why he wants everything handed to him, instead of going out there and earning it himself and getting respect that way." Her third friend smiled.

"Interesting." Juri let out a sigh.

"What's up with that you still pissed about what the Japanese did to the chinese in World War Two, you weren't even born in this incarnation then, if I remember correctly, you were a nazi and look what they did." Her third friend smiled.

"I know I should get over it, but it just hurts to know they would do that…" Juri replied with a huff.

"Maybe you were Japanese in a past life and you think what they did was disrespectful and completely uncalled for." Her second friend adde.

"It would explain the love of martial arts, but that whole finding death amusing, you won't find it amusing when you die…" Her first friend remarked.

Juri just shrugged with a smile on her face, "But I just thought it was a funny scene."

"Really you found decapitation with heads flying off in that movie funny, you're sick." Her second friend raised a brow.

"I thought it was funny too." The third remarked.

"You were both Nazi's of course you would have." The first sighed.

"They'd have a field day with me in this timeline." Her third raised an arm. "I'm to dark for that now."

"And me I'm too much of a pizza of ethnicity for them anyways. But it explains being born in to a white power based family." Juri sighed. "I can't stand their racism… I should remember that next time I'm born, pick the non racial family."

"I wanna buy that sword." Her first friend sniffed, "But I'm so broke."

"I'll put a deposit on it if you want you can pay me back later." Juri smiled.

"Eeeeee really?" Her first friend glomped on to her.

"ACK!!!" Juri fell over while the other two laughed.

"Stop paying for everything for everyone else will who knows what freeloader with sponge off you in the future." The second laughed.

Juri found her eyes opening and she sat up and looked down at her arms then round the room somewhat disorientated, her hand covered her face and she let out a sigh. "A dream of the future again…" She sighed and looked at the door and saw Kenshin looking down at her.

"You're awake Miss Juri, that's good, that it is."

She found herself blushing and she looked down. "I… don't think I can take this, it's so confusing…"

"The future is what you make of it Miss Juri…"

"I guess I feel I used to believe that but not this lifetime, I know for a face the future is written and everything is predetermined, we're just pawns, we're moved where we're suppose to in this grand plan for life making way for those and giving birth to the next generation of slaves of fate."

Kenshin crouched down beside her. "I don't know your full history Juri but it's said you survived the revolution because of this gift of the future you knew things you weren't suppose to…"

"Okubo!" Juri looked at the calendar. "It's tomorrow…" She didn't know how she knew but he'd die tomorrow and she clenched the sheet in her hand, she could try to prevent it, but the fabric of time could be torn in two and she clutched at the sheet.

Lately, I've been walking, talking in circles,

Watching waiting for something,

Feel me touch me, heal me come take me higher,

I've been watching, I've been waiting, in the shadows of my time,

I've been searching; I've been living, for tomorrow all my life…

I've been watching I've been waiting; I've been searching,

I've been living for tomorrow, in the shadows, in the shadows, I've been waiting…

"Do you want to talk to him Miss Juri?" Kenshin looked at her.

"I… can't… he knows I'm going to help against Shishio for Tsuki it's gotten rather personal… I'm going to leave the day after tomorrow, I need to at least recover somewhat."

Kenshin smiled. "That you do Miss Juri, that you do."

"I know you haven't spoken to the others about this, but just incase I don't see you tomorrow. I'll see you in Kyoto."

Kenshin blinked surprised and looked at juri. "Miss Juri… I don't know about that."

"It's not just going to be me and Saitou going to Kyoto…" Juri looked at him her expression serious. "Tomorrow Shishio is going to do something that will cause you to go to Kyoto, but for history's sake another will claim it as their own doing, and understand it has to happen to keep the timelines correct. Everything happens for a reason Kenshin, and everyone does things because of this reason that I'm so conflicted, he's got such a warm energy surrounding him, almost like a father figure wouldn't you say?"

Kenshin looked at her baffled. "Is something going to happen to Okubo Juri? Is Shishio going to try and kill him? Please Miss Juri I have to know, that I do."

She looked down. "Kenshin I can't say fate has served it's purpose and he's served his… We're all just pawns even Shishio is a pawn in all of this."

"Miss Juri…" Kenshin looked down as she lay back down pulling the blanket over her.

"See you in Kyoto Kenshin."

"Sleep well Miss Juri." Kenshin stood up and he walked out.

~*~*~*~

'Everyone else is so determined to let my past remain just that, but what if what Saitou said was true about me and Juri seems to think I'll be going I don't… understand, her or her gift for that matter.' He let out a sigh and saw Sano standing at the gate.

"Kenshin… how is she?"

"She's resting up, she's leaving for Kyoto in two days, she needs her strength."

"Knowing her sense of direction it'll probably be over by the time she gets there." Sano smirked.

"Now Sano." Kenshin began. "Miss Juri is still under service to the government she will do what she has to."

"So much for the no killing thing huh?" Sano looked at her.

"Even during these quiet years of the Meji era she has remained a manslayer, it's not to easy to give up the sword if she leaves we can't stop her, that we can not."

"So I guess that means it's just her and Saitou going then huh?" Sano asked. "Good riddance if you ask me."

"Sanosuke!!!" Kaoru whomped him over the head. "She's lost her husband, have a little more respect than that."

"Oh yeah respect the one who wants to up and leave putting her own unborn child's life at risk by going off to face Shishio." Sano growled.

"Sanosuke…" Kaoru looked at him suddenly surprised. "Maybe she should stay then, does Saitou know?"

"I don't think so." Kenshin replied. "But what Miss Juri chooses to tell Saitou is her own business their relationship has spanned since during the revolution till today and probably further, it's none of our business. That it is not."

"Yeah well I don't like either of them." Sano grumbled.

"Yet you made it out of bed to get here." Sano looked over at the voice and he blinked at the young herbalist hanging up some washing.

"I'm sorry I dropped by again to check on Juri."

"Lady Tanji…" Yahiko grinned as he came back with the tofu from the market for the meal that night.

"And to make sure she didn't run off again." Tanji smiled. "Kenshin you may want to check on Juri again."

"I was just there though…"

"Kenshin… trust me."

He turned round and slid open the door and looked at the empty room. "Miss Juri… she's… gone."

Tanji smirked. "Well then looks like we'll just have to find her and it's a meal at the Akabeko Juri's treat."

"What?" Sano blinked. "Her treat? She's not even here."

"I told her if she ran off she'd pay your tab at the Akabeko." Tanji smiled.

Sano coughed. "And she still ran off?"

"I didn't know merchants made that much money to be able to pay his tab." Yahiko remarked.

"Hey you little brat!" Sano glared at Yahiko.

~*~*~*~

Juri held her hand over her face as she walked she could hear the sound of a drum going off in her head as witnessed flashes of a future her soul had been snatched away from.

*BANG*

She heard the gun go off as the men shot her

*BANG*

The shadows of people standing over her while she felt her body being lowered in to the ground.

*BANG*

Three men standing over the body of the one she remembered to be her brother from that timeline.

*BANG*

She felt herself watching as her three closest friends were questioned about the her death and her brother's.

*BANG*

The memory of her name from that timeline Leona, her parent's faces and her brother… Neil.

*BANG*

Both her parent's family feuding over the location of where their bodies should be buried and her mother's family willing to pay for the move of their graves.

*BANG*

Her three friends being gunned down by the three familiar figures that killed her and her brother…

*BANG*

Blood and more blood… dripping thickly in her vision.

*BANG*

Juri stumbled as she walked through the alley way her senses suddenly kicking in as she looked over her shoulder to see three figures standing there.

"Well if it ain't the Jun'dai… I really thought he'd just up and died on us, looks like we might get that reward after all…" The leader smirked.

She stared at him in an even glare her hand on her sword. He got a glint in his eye and she watched as he drew a pistol. "Old meets new Jun'dai."

She spun round and charged just as he fire the gun and with a swift slash and a glint of silver she watched as his head hit the ground before it rolled down the alley way she looked at the two friends and they charged at her and her sword moved quicker than she did in flashes of silver. Once, twice, flash, three four, and another flash… before they both fell to the ground, she watched as the one further away groaned and reached for his gun she grabbed it before he could and cocked it holding it at the back of his head.

He looked over his shoulder at her trembling. "A woman…"

She smirked. "My brother once said to me 'Live by the gun die by the gun'… I live by the sword so I'll die that way… but since you chose the gun this is poetic justice."

She fired the gun and flicked her hair from her face as the blood flew. She placed the sword back in it's sheath.

"Look at what you did to my outfit you freaks…" Juri complained. "I just bought these clothes the other week… okay… Tsuki bought them for me… so that makes me angrier." She booted a body in the side and grumbled in complaint as it didn't show any signs of pain… or life. "No fun. No reaction. Stupid Jun'dai. Stupid Stupid Stupid." She thumped herself on the forehead.

~*~*~*~

To Be Continued…