Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ When Push Comes To Shove ❯ Fermentation ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Rurouni Kenshin and I'm not claiming it.

Notes: I am now adapting the style of my idol in writing author's notes. ^^;

To Fairchild: I'm glad you find Sano in character. I don't have to think much about the retorts. Training at school (well, being around people like… μ˚& τ) is very helpful. ^^

To everyone else: Sorry I'm slow in writing and uploading. (it's gonna get worse. Jk!)Thanks for reading!

STOP! Before you proceed, (since I'm guilty of this) if you have some test or something tomorrow, don't read this now. I don't wanna be responsible for anybody's academic demise and lost sleep. ^^; ( fine. S'much as I hate to admit it… yep. … flunked a few tests and lost much sleep reading fics. >.< baaaad)

When Push Comes To Shove

Chapter 7

Fermentation

/*darn! Can't think of a title >.< */

Downtown, a most streets were still lit and quite a number of bars were still uproarious. But they were fewer than usual it seems. Fewer-?

"Woman!"

"MAN!"

"Cheater!"

"Loser!"

"Wanna piece of me?!"

"I'll mince you up nice and good and give everyone here a piece a ya ass!"

"Why you-!"

"Damn you!"

Even so, many people glanced at the two brawlers. Some grinned, rubbing their hands together in expectant glee. A few took seats some distance from the "arena", ready for the show, equipped with sake and other essential victuals.

"I wonder where Sano is," murmured a guy.

Where indeed? No matter. The show must go on.

The penguin-lizard hybrid stepped forward boldly. Dogstick immediately charged, clothes lining the former; he fell with a tremendous crash. The crowd let out a cheer, which, however, was soon dwarfed by gales of laughter.

Apparently, Dogstick's breaks failed him. He slipped on some unidentifiable object, toppled some bystanders and careened headlong to a flimsy wall. The rotting wood gave way, thus he burst upon an unsuspecting cook and ended up on a caldron of marinating entrails.

The laughter soon died away with the less-than-satisfied crowd dispersing just as quickly.

"These brawls are getting more and more boring day by day," groaned one, ending in a chuckle in spite of himself. "The 'evil' guy should be here to keep things lively."

"The evil guy?" repeated one inquiringly.

"You mean, Sagara san," butt in a passer-by who happened to over hear their conversation.

"Right," said the first speaker. "He's been missing for a month."

"Think he found a new hang out?"

"Hope not."

<hr>

Sagara-san has not found a new hangout. At least, he had no plans of ditching his fave place. He has only temporarily settled for a… um, much sedate bar (though unfortunately more expensive) for the sake of his companions. As for his long absence, we already know of his reasons.

"Damn," he muttered. "Where the hell is that lunatic?"

"Sano," pleaded his companion for like the hundredth time. "I wanna go home. He's probably not coming."

"He's here, actually." Enishi was nearing them. "What the hell took you?"

"I was detained by a street fight," answered the newcomer. "A skirmish concerning the Battousai's gender or so it seems."

"Oi!" said Sano. "They're fighting over you, Kenshin. Aren't you gonna defend your honor or something?"

The ex-hitokiri tiredly lolled his gaze to Sano's direction. "Megumi-dono's bet?" he countered.

"Che." Sano ran his hand through his hair in frustration. "The 3000 yen can go screw itself for all I care. All this problem needs is a good fight. C'mon, man. A midnight brawl would do you good."

"…"

"This is your fault anyway. And to think those guys out there didn't know how close they were to the truth. Hitokiri! Hn. Pathetic."

Meanwhile, Enishi has already procured sake from the bar tender. Sano gawped at him, the horror in his expression hardly even veiled. Kenshin remained insouciant.

"Um…" said Sano. "You sure you oughta drink that?"

Enishi gave him a perusing look. "I am not an infant," he replied. "And I certainly have more self-control than you."

Sano snorted. "Sure you do."

"So now let's get down to business." Enishi took a sip from his drink, ignoring Sano's vehement stare. "So what is it this time, Sagara?"

"Let's strike up a deal."

"A deal?" Enishi quirked an eyebrow. "We already have one."

"Dammit, can't you see those terms are no longer applicable? The girl dumped him, okay?"

"We've already closed this topic."

"Hey! The original plan was to pressure the pinhead so he'll marry the girl. So the ahou tried and he failed!"

"Like I said. Not my problem. Pull out the army and reform ranks."

Sano bristled. "Look. I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Apparently, something went wrong with our so-called perfect plan. Now we have to try again."

"Fine. To the Kamiya dojo."

"We NEED more time!"

"A deal is a deal. Tomorrow sunset. Wedding or funeral. Your choice."

"Chikusho!" Sano flung the sake jug in irritation, spraying the contents all over. "Well, then, if it's a fight you want we'll give it to you! Think you can win against us by yourself? Your ugly pals are gone."

Enishi in turn splashed the last of the contents of his cup on the street fighters face." And you forgot I was - am- the head of a Chinese Mafia."

Sano glared, baring his fangs and running his tongue menacingly on his lower lip. "Kisa-" But suddenly, he stopped. "Hey, this stuff's good. You got taste, man." Then he shook his head. "Anyway, look at the man!" Kenshin was morosely drawing silly shapes with the sake spattered on the table. "Think about the girl! Do you think any of them is in any state to get married any time soon? And what about him? If we screw up, he'll be depressed for life!"

Enishi almost smiled ghoulishly. "Nice Jinchuu."

"Dammit, man!" Sano tugged at his unruly hair, disturbed in spite of himself. "Tomoe… Right. What about your sister's wishes?"

He shrugged. "I did my part. I paid for half the expenses. Blackmailed him. Might as well avenge myself in the process. If he fails, it simply means he is not worthy of her as he claims to be, and he is not worthy of my sister's forgiveness. "

"What the-! What happened to that give-the-man-new-happiness shit?"

"Give the man happiness…" Enishi turned to him with a deeply probing look that was almost a charge. "And what if the man refuses to receive it?"

"Wha-?" Sano stopped. He looked thoughtful for the longest time you could imagine him to do so. Then… "Che." Disgusted, he took a swig from a nearby jug. "Hey!" He peered through the narrow rim. "Who drank my sake?"

Enishi casually motioned towards the swordsman, who was really putting it away.

"Okaaaaay."

"You are paying this time, Sagara."

"You're cheating, lunatic! Your supposed to handle the grub cost and that includes the sake."

"Never said anything about depressed pathetic alcoholics."

Sano shrugged. "All right, Kenshin. Enough of this. Hey. Hey! That's mine."

They started wrestling for the jug. Kenshin kept up his resistance for a while until Sano forced him to back down.

"Mister," started Sano. "You are gonna explain yourself. You better do and you better make it decent!"

"What's there to explain….?" Replied Kenshin quietly. "She made the right decision.

"Hey! Shut up about that already! It's bull. What exactly did you do to piss her?"

"I… I was unforgivably presumptuous…"

"Damn right. How can you tell her that anyway? Marrying her because of gossips and stuff, because it's scandalous for an unmarried young lady to live with a man? It's like she's forcing you to marry her or something and you're doing her a favor! I mean…. damn. I'm surprised she didn't kill ya."

"Well, it's certainly better than saying 'I wanna get laid bad and I'm too honorable to ask before tying the knot de gozaru na," remarked Enishi, ending with a ghastly guffaw.

"Shut up, crackers," snapped Sano. "Now, Kenshin, answer me once and for all! I'm sure dense as you are, you knew that was gonna hurt her feelings. Why the hell did you say that?" He seized the wanderer by the collar, preventing the latter from taking another libation.

"Why?" Kenshin murmured, coldly indifferent. "'Coz I really don't want to marry her."

"What- Drop that bullshit and tell me now!"

"That is the truth." Kenshin's tranquil voice was now bordering on something else.

Sano's fist slammed hard on the table. "Cut the CRAP!""

Kenshin too banged the luckily durable table. "THAT'S THE TRUTH!" he snapped. Their now not-so-discrete exchange was attracting spectators.

"What the-?" Completely ignoring the audience, Sano stared at him in stupefaction. But then, indignant anger soon quickly took over him. "Temee…"

"I-I can't…" he whispered. "I'm so afraid…"

"What? That she'll dump you?" Sano snorted like a vexed horse. "Well, guess what. She just did."

"I don't understand how she can love me." His ghostly voice was almost like pain itself. "Me… I didn't expect-"

"So that's it?" Sano glowered at him. "It's bad enough you hurt yourself with your stupid guilt and insecurities but do you have any idea how much you hurt her, too?!"

"That's exactly the point!" he exploded almost tearfully. "I can't bring myself to… You yourself know what I am, how much danger-"

"BUT-"

"But I'm willing to risk that! Truly I am. Why do you think I came back in the first place? Why I stayed after him?" He jerked his head at the silent Enishi. "What I can't- I can't stand… I am so messed up in my head! In my soul! I cannot let my demons consume her as well…"

Sano gaped at him, speechless. Enishi continued his blasé drinking. Kenshin sighed, gazing back dolorously at his friend's fixated eyes.

"I love her too much…"

Silence. That silence again that set Sanosuke's teeth on the edge. Wait. That was a different silence, an oddly awed silence. Peculiar…. Peculiar that silence has filled the whole bar, not just their corner, but in every corner of the room…

Sniff. Sniffles. Sob.

"That was…. That was beautiful!"

Then, like the spattering of a newly falling rain, a lone pair of hands put itself together, and was soon followed by others around. The clapping increased in frequency until it swelled into a mighty roar of a hurricane. The thunderous applause brought the house down.

"Wooohooo!!!"

"Encore!"

"Noh plays on bars? That's something new!"

"Hey, you Mr. Actor! Nice wig!"

"Mr. Akagi, are they the replacement of last week's jesters?"

"Kisama, Akagi! You stole another idea! Wait. Why don't you guys perform at MY bar? I'll name you Twin Towers…. NO! Twin Towers and the Outhouse!"

Sano turned threateningly towards the spectators. Instantly, a hush overcame the room's occupants. Enishi focused his don't-mess-with-coz-I-ain't-sane look at them as well and everyone went back to their previous activities before being intrigued by the little soap opera scene blossoming at a corner. Kenshin, meanwhile, took advantage of the other two's distraction and grabbed one of Enishi's jugs of expensive sake.

"People actually like me," sniggered Enishi presently.

"Yep," replied Sano. "And all you did was sit and drink. People can be so sick."

"Aa sou ka. They like you also."

"Well." Sano turned to the third member of their party. "Back to business."

Kenshin merely chugged down another bottle in response.

Sano sighed. "Figures." He nudged Enishi. "Sure you got enough dough in ya? This guy needs lotsa sedatives."

"Drugs? I have a number of contacts. How much are you willing to pay?"

"Nah. Stick to alcohol, you ahou. My girl can tell you how much trouble drugs are."

Enishi rose.

"Hey ! Where are you going?"

"None of your concern."

"Stay," commanded a glib tone. Kenshin raised his slitted eyes from the table. He and Enishi stared each other down.

"The deal was, if we're not with the girl, you're not leaving our sight," said Sano.

Enishi shrugged and sat again.

"Good," Sano grinned. "We can all drink and be marry! Get it marry?"

The "godfather" merely rolled his eyes at the joke. "And the problem?"

"The solution is quite simple." He grabbed a bottle from Kenshin and took a big gulp. "Ahhh…. Just tell her the truth."

"Truth?" Kenshin echoed.

"Truth?" Enishi also repeated. "You mean that if they get married they'll both end up in the mad house?"

Sanosuke ignored him. "Just tell her the truth. Jou-chan will do the rest." He jabbed the littler man beside him with his elbow, forcing him to cough out the fluid that went down the wrong passage. "Tell her the truth."

"Truth…" murmured Kenshin, sighing deeply.

"Right." Sano gave him an additional slap in the back. "Now let's get back to happier stuff."

"Well then, Sagara-san," said Enishi, seemingly intrigued. "I'm really just curious. After all, you "tutor" oniisan (O.o;) and all… what makes you an in expert in this field? I'm sure you're not even older than me…"

"Experience, buddy. Listen to me…"

And the little soap opera disappeared into a boisterous discussion of Sanosuke's exploits with women. Kenshin, however, focused his attention (or inattention) on the sake. It was bitter medicine, but medicine nonetheless. At least now it worked. Not like a decade ago. Not the metallic taste nor the dull lack of it. Sake, a refuge…

"Truth…"

<hr>

At nighttime, the familiar stretch of the dojo hall was engorged by the pitch black. Outside, light was not so reluctant to explore so she didn't bother to light a lamp. She walked to her room, relying on the moon and the light it offered, of which it was quite prodigal of this night.

I will not cry. I will not cry.

She walked as briskly as her restrictive clothing would allow her. The slap of her geta against the wood served as a cadence. Yes, she neglected to remove them, failing to call to mind the amount of work it would add to her resident student. She walked on to her room, her sanctuary. She didn't even wince when some of the floorboards she hit let out a croak.

She stared at the floor, watching her feet eat up the pathway. The lines never seem to run out. They ran away from her, racing with each other just to vanish into the absence of moonlight. The odd thing was how wavy the lines were. The lines were not perfect, never were, but now they were strangely blurred. Originally doomed never to cross one another's path, the breaks on the floor seem to coalesce, to melt into each other.

"So much for not crying," she muttered bitterly.

She flung open the shoji, not quite caring whether or not the flimsy partition would survive the violent jerk, and slammed it shut with the same force.

Will you give this unworthy one your hand in marriage?

Some how that phrase didn't arouse the joy or excitement it usually did when thought up. It twisted in her heart like a knife. But instead of carving sweet memories, it inflicted horrendous pain. She never thought it could hurt her as much….

The dingy moonlight filtered through the paper doors, the bluish white crawling on the polished floor and unto the neatly folded futon. She clumsily kicked off her geta, also managing to trip in the process. She stumbled unto the folded futon with a muffled thud.

"Mou!"

And she had thought this night would be so perfect. And it was. Or at least it started to be. Then…

People would think its improper and immodest for you to allow that so…. I think the best alternative is marriage

What the heck was that? Did that mean he just felt obligated to marry her? She certainly didn't want marry a man who did want to get married!

"Kenshin no baka!" she exploded.

So that means he really didn't love her. After all… Why would he-? It didn't make any sense.

It hurts so much! He never loved me. Kenshin no baka! And I… I… Duh. He never said he did. Never ever. And it hurts… but then…. I thought….I thought….

She really thought deep, deep inside her, despite her insecurities and fears, she really thought he returned even a tiny part of her feelings. She fought away those thoughts; she thought them unbelievably vain and foolish. But everything about him said so! The way he sometimes looked at her when he thought she wasn't aware. His gentle almost hesitant touch. That sincere smile, that half-pained smile that had seemingly unconsciously appeared just because she was there, because she was worth smiling for, so different from the sunny ones he conjured for the sake of his facade . Those eyes…

Perhaps, she just misinterpreted the signals. Wasn't that what always happened? She always got her hopes up because of her vivid mind. Those signals weren't signals. She just imagined them with her naïveté.

"I don't know! I'm so confused!"

Of course, she would get confused and get the wrong signals! He has always been so caring and… and wonderful! And she's just human. A young ignorant woman at that. How would she know whether his actions were a result of his vows as a rurouni or a result of his feelings for her? How would she know where to draw the line between his natural kindness and genuine love that went beyond friendship?

How was I to know?

So then, why did he propose if he didn't love her at all? Why did he ask her out, built up all that atmosphere? Why didn't he just tell her the truth?

"Baka!"

She glared at her hands fisted on her now crumpled sheets. She was staring past them all, not really seeing what was there. Yet some distant part of her, one of the few parts of her that was spared from this bewilderment, was aware of some wetness falling on her skin. Gradually her eyes focused and saw the reality before her.

Tears…

This night has gone long enough. Perhaps the moon, too, was wearied of this all and so retreated behind the thick fluffiness of the clouds. The room was plunged into total darkness. Slowly, her befuddled mind blackened out and sleep took her from her suffering.

"Kenshin no baka…" Sniffle. Sniff. Sniff. Sigh. "Baka… baka…"

Baka. Kaoru no baka…

<hr>

It's peaceful there. Quiet. Cool. It was so unlike the bustling activity he so unwillingly found himself part of a while ago. A while ago? Was it merely a couple of minutes or an eternity that passed? Time no longer had substance. Then again, has it ever?

Himura-san. It's not so bad. Not if compared to Kaoru-dono. But really there's nothing wrong with either, now is there?

No. Nothing wrong at all. Perfectly natural.

Don't kid yourself, you bastard. It's perfectly UN-natural.

Eh? What's wrong with her calling you Himura-san? You yourself call her Kaoru-dono.

Yes… so that's what Sano meant…. About the dono…. Just like the Himura-san-

But isn't "dono" a more formal honorific? In fact, ought not she call you Himura-dono, too? You're a stickler for this formality and respect and all. Why are you complaining?

It's so… so…

So what? So un-her? So detached? So distant? Well, isn't that what you want? Isn't that why you pushed her away, ignored her, made her feel un-pretty, made her feel like a daydreaming dim-witted child?

The voices were starting to irk him. They were so unfair! How often does he get the opportunity to be left in peace with himself? Now, these stupid thoughts were viscously playing tug-of-war with his barely-attached-in-place head.

I was merely trying to knock some sense into her, giving her time to think about what she was getting herself into. I mean, she has to realize how unworthy I am of her! I can't take advantage of her goodness… but I'm not strong enough to resist her love forever…

A pause. The thoughts seemed to be gathering themselves together, preparing a siege to utterly defeat him in an instant. He still wasn't sure where he was. In fact, he didn't feel anything. It was as if he was incorporeal…

Love? The voice resumed its criticism. Excuse me, but how can one vile creature such as your person even dream of her loving you? You have such guts to dream about the unreachable paradise when you know you are eternally damned to burn in hell. Look at yourself! Stare back at the specter that you are. Such contrast between your rotting coal-black soul and her radiant white spirit! How dare you think-

How dare I not?! Kenshin mentally bared his teeth in a ferocious snarl. She's so wonderful and kind. And so, so generous. I've- I've never felt so loved in my life. And from an angel, too. From her.

You idiot! How many more sins are you planning to commit against your rationalness? Dammit, Himura, what is wrong with you?! Any stupid person can see. She is what she is: a perfect darling. It is her nature to be good. It doesn't necessarily mean she's in love with you! Of course not.

Now, Kenshin became aware of his heart. At least, he was sure it was beating a while ago for he was very aware of its abrupt stop now. Yes, it was starting to pump again, painfully, as if there was some coronas of thorns encasing it, restricting its movements. His chest seemed to be reminding him of its presence, too. He felt very uncomfortable, as if some thing was pressing down on him and inhibiting his breathing. Even so, he grimaced in his inner conference, blurting out some semblance of self-defense.

What-? he managed. All the things she went through for me… I can't-

That's exactly it! You with the sight of a hawk and the keen sense of observation of a hunter should have known how protective she can get with Yahiko, even Sano, or anyone else for that matter. What makes you think you are special? How mighty high of you to feel such!

Kenshin was again shocked by the pain that registered. The dull aching in his chest, marked by occasional sharp jabs by some invisible razor, was driving him nuts. It was an entirely different pain he has ever felt from any stab wound he has received. Still, it wasn't that an unfamiliar feeling… Sister?

Yes. That thought was one of your self-defense mechanisms, wasn't it? You keep on assuming this and that but you didn't really believe it, didn't you? You are such a tenacious ass! Believe it. It's better than thinking she has some kind of puppy love or whatever. The nerve-

Puppy love?! You little-

That was what you were yakking about a while ago! That she doesn't know what's good for her. That she can't differentiate love from infatuation.

No, that wasn't-

What then? You just assumed she's stupid? Heh. For some pathetic prick that's so sickeningly in love, you harbor such shitty disparaging thoughts about her. Some Hitokiri. And you pride yourself of being able to scrutinize and unearth the barest essential in an enemy's soul! Hn. You can't even begin to comprehend a woman who's a decade younger...

The pain was now no longer confined to his upper torso. It was also present on the lower part of his body, somewhere below the abdomen, in fact.

I... I don't know…… Deep inside, I've always wanted it to be otherwise….

His disembodied self seemingly smirked. Of course, you're too rational thinking has been clouded over by your wretched daydreams and disillusions. You don't know anything at all.

Fine, I don't know anything. Well, how am I supposed to, anyway!?

Coward! You are capable of knowing. You just refuse to. You're afraid to know. You are terrified of the truth. And because of your weakness, she will die. Die. Die! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!

The screams concluded with a wild mocking laughter.

What-? KAORU! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Awareness of the rest of his body came to him like thunder. It sent him reeling back to consciousness, gasping for breath heavily. His sudden movement somehow caused some objects to fall, the sound of their brittle forms shattering to a thousand pieces resounding sharply in his ears. Immediately, he snapped open his eyes.

"What-?"

Kenshin took in everything, though hazy, all at once. Broken glass littered, terracotta jugs flung around haphazardly, tables overturned, Sano sprawled on the floor beside him, the unmistakable reek of sake mingling with the pungent odor of vomit: the bar. It was dark inside, and with the windows sealing off the entrance of light, there was no way of telling time.

He groaned a little with discomfort and pain. Half-heartedly, he tried to remember why the hell he was there and what the hell was he was doing . Till suddenly, a realization hit him.

Wait. The bars are empty. If so- Holy sh-!

He torpedoed out the establishment, knocking down more furniture and breaking down the door in the process. His racket, however, managed to awaken the snoring street fighter.

"Eh?! Wh-what? Wha…."

Sano stood up groggily, his towering frame swaying precariously. He drunkenly clutched at his still spiky head and struggled to get his bearings. The bar. He was still in the stinking bar, still in the bar because of that alcohol-voracious brokenhearted weenie.

"Speaking of that f**king weenie, where the hell-?!!"

Panicking about what his idiot friend may do on the loose, Sano sprinted out the bar, bombarding with questions the first living creature he set his eyes on.

"Red headed guy?" he yelled. "Kinda depressed and shitty looking. Have you seen him?"

"H-he went that way!" stammered the startled fellow.

Sano blundered off, cursing his still throbbing head. He was surprised when the street he was pointed to abruptly halted at a dead end, an outhouse to be exact. He tried to skid to a stop. However, the inertia sent him crashing against the doorway. Unfortunately, he did so just as the door swung open and the occupant stepped out. And um…. The next few details would be too un-pretty to be disclosed.

Instead of helping him up, (of course not even an idiot in his right mind would touch Sano then) Kenshin glanced at him in irritation.

"Shit," muttered Sano, annoyed at his apparent overreaction.. "So the moron just took a leak."

"As a matter of fact, yes," answered the other stiffly. "Can't a man answer the call of nature in peace?"

"Yeah, whatever." Sano shook his head and started heading back to the bar without the slightest care of his unsightly (and un-smelly!) condition. "Kuso! I thought you did something amazingly stupid again. Why the hell did you take off like that?!"

"My bladder was about to explode!" squeaked Kenshin defensively. "Was I suppose to tiptoe out for your sake?"

Sano blinked. "Oh yeah. Holy…. Where the hell did you keep all that sake all night? Nut case and I were betting on how many more bottles you'd chug down before you gotta go piss and none of us won!"

At that, Kenshin's sleepy eyes suddenly flew wide open. "That's right," he whispered hoarsely.

"Eh?"

"Sano," he asked in a level, low voice. "Where is Enishi?"

"Huh? Dunno."

His breath caught in his throat. "Where_IS_he?" he repeated sharply.

"I don't know, man! You woke before-"

"Kaoru-dono!" He pushed the rooster head aside and vanished among the crowd.

"Hey, Kenshin! Oi! Wait up!" Sano followed him, pushing none too respectfully through the throng of early birds. "Hey! Don't worry about last night's expenditure. The lunatic will pay for it later. Hey!"

Simpleton. This is the perfect time to attack… And I'm even worse, leaving the dojo all open… Carelessness! How could have I lost control? How could have I been so unthinking! Kaoru…. If I'm too late again, I swear…

Heads turned as red and purple zapped by. But it was only halfway through morning. How could the colors of sunset be present so early? Some realized that it was only Himura Kenshin, the Kamiya dojo's boarder. Everyone soon returned to their private business, ignorant and oblivious of the ghastly potentials of the recent turn of events. He, too, didn't care about their attention. He wasn't even attuned to his environment or even the guttural rasping of his pants, only to a name… a person.

Kaoru…

JLJLJJLJLJJLJLJJLJLJJLJLJJLJLJJLJLJJLJLJ

Oh no! What did I just do? (bonks self: wrong line) Ahem.

Where on earth is Enishi?!

What can he possibly have in store for our rurouni and his shihondai?

Is he really out to fulfill his Jinchuu?

Will Kenshin be able to avert such a disaster?

And will Sano get the chance to wash anytime soon?

Find out!

JLJLJJLJLJJLJLJJLJLJJLJLJJLJLJJLJLJJLJLJ

Complains? Anything? All welcome. ^.^

Warning: Bumpy ramblings up ahead. Take detour if preferred. Definitely no need to read.

A/N: Ha. First things first, don't kill K&K yet (or me) for their inner thoughts. They'll both be justified for their corresponding twisted thoughts later (or so I hope) after one of them perishes! Bwahahaha!!!

Just kidding. Lame joke. Don't Aku Zoku San me, Saitou-sama! I'm honestly trying to be good for Santa.

Apologies for having taken so long. I keep getting sidetracked from writing this the past few weeks. I've been too hyper about the HP movie that has just opened here in our country. (Yep Potter fan!) Not to mention, Fairchild-sama telling me about Hermi-Ron in Book 5 being confirmed. Wai! Wai! ^^;

All right! All right! I'm stopping. (takes deep breath) I'll try my best to post the next one as soon as possible. Give me….. two weeks. Or more. The periodic exams will be next week and then comes the X'Mas vacation! Yey! ^.^ (I'm kinda chirpy today. >.<; Even though I just flunk the Physics long test, Research is as insane as Enishi, and the commanding officer of our platoon a while ago was such a bitchy pain. Oh well. Still HP hangover? -.-;)

120501