Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Who would have thought ❯ The beginning of the end ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
know. It’s been more than a year and no updates but summer is here..with nothing for me to do so I’m redoing the series so here’s chapter one…Again.

Disclaimer: I don’t own Rurouni Kenshin, and Binks has rights to Bianca and I’m just Cassi so on with the show.


The beginning of the end

Cassi’s p.o.v.

It wasn't a normal morning for me. That was the one thing I noticed when I got up this morning..at the god-forsaken hour of 5:20. For one thing I wasn’t even sleepy when I woke up, which is something short of a miracle, I didn’t daydream in the bathroom, I didn’t forget to check on the science project. All in all it was a very good morning.

The science project was a group assignment that I was working on with my friend Bianca It was some kind of chemical that was a joint project between Chemistry and Biology, that our crazy, not-all-there teacher had given us. I was going to pick her up as soon as I left the house anyway. Somehow I had convinced my mom to let me live on my own for a while, staying in an apartment building owned by a friend of my dads. It was pretty cool, being on my own. I could have anyone I wanted over..thus being the case that most of Bianca’s stuff had taken up residency.

Getting into my silver and black Grand Vitara. I headed to Bianca's house to pick her up. I pulled infront of her house, and she automatically ran out, her book bag hanging from one shoulder. She was wearing the same thing I was. It was, our school uniform a light blue shirt and a navy blue skirt with the only difference was she was wearing blue Timberlands while I was wearing black.
"Ready," I asked. She nodded and closed the passenger door. "So you staying over tonight again," I asked.

"Of course," she answered, "I'll call my mom after school and tell her. Oh yeah you still have the Rurouni Kenshin set right?" I nodded when she said this.
"YES, I get to watch Sano," she yelled throwing her hands up in the air. ^-^

“I know Sano's cute, but I like looking at someone else," I remarked.

"Aoshi right," she said. She knew me to well.

"Aoshi is so, so, so- I don't even know the word," I said as I pulled into the parking lot at C.AH.S.

After school……….

Bianca, my friends, and I all crowded into the parking lot. Our friends, Michael, Gabriel, Brandon, and Kyle were piling into Brandon’s car heading to the dojo. Going to the dojo to see the boys get their asses handed to them was fun but right now, we had better things to do. I only worked on Mondays Wednesdays and Sundays so I had the afternoon off. We climbed into the car and drove to Bianca's house to get her stuff and then headed to Subway to get some food, blazing some Green Day all the way down the hill. Aftter ‘Eating Fresh’ we took off toward my house, munching on chocolate chip cookies and discussing the homework that we had to do this weekend. When we got to the house we went to check on the experiment or correction, I went to continue our project while Bianca went to put her stuff in my room. When I entered the bathroom we were using for the project, I saw some Sano and Aoshi pictures we were looking at. I started putting the chemicals in the 2nd day phase being extra-careful cause they smelled really funny.

While I was going to pour the chemical in another beaker a tiny drop fell on the pictures. I didn't notice and placed the beaker down in the holder. When I turned around I noticed what had happened.

"Oh great, Bianca's going to kill me," *_*

I muttered running toward the pictures to see if there was anything I could do to save them. Suddenly a white light surrounded the pictures making me stop short. I started walking backwards until I touched the wall. To say I was scared stiff was an understatement. I heard voices coming from it, somehow the voices coming out of it sounded vaguely familiar. When the light died down two very surprised Rurouni Kenshin characters stood there.

"BIANCA," O_O

I screamed at the top of my lungs. The last thing I remembered was two sets of eyes, one ice blue and one brown, staring straight back at me. Then suddenly my whole world turned black.

Bianca's p.o.v.

"What the," I said as I heard Cassi yell from the bathroom. I pulled open the door and saw a sight that surprised the hell out of me. There on the floor was my friend out cold. Standing over her was the kodachi master of Rurouni Kenshin and

"SANO." *_* O_O ^-^

They turned around to find me standing in the doorway, my mouth gaping. Suddenly, faster than even Kenshin could move I was around Aoshi and Sano poking them to make sure they were real. Suddenly Aoshi's hand shot out and grabbed my own.
"Are you quite finished yet," he asked in a cold voice.

I gulped as I thought of the things Aoshi could do to me with his kodachis. *_*

"Leave her alone," said Sano. "She looks scared to death and that other one just fainted when she saw us." He grabbed Aoshi's wrist and he let go of mine. He then turned his attention to me. "You okay," he asked. All I could do was nod because of the fact that an anime character was talking to me and to add to the fact it was Sanosuke.

"Perhaps we should awaken this one and ask questions when both of you are in a regular state of mind," said Aoshi snapping me out of my phase.

"Right," I said running toward the tub. "Can one of you bring her over here," I asked glancing between Sano and Aoshi. Sighing Aoshi scooped her up and dropped her into the tub. "Sano hold this and don't loose it no matter what," I said handing the extendable showerhead to him. He gave it a weird look and jumped when I turned the water on. I doused the nozzle from Sano and doused Cassi in it. She woke up sputtering and cursing and got out of the tub wringing out her long black/brown hair.

She took in her surroundings and her gaze landed on me. "I wasn't dreaming was I," she asked me. I shook my head negatively.

"We need answers," said Aoshi looking her in the eye. She automatically turned pink.

"At least let me change first," she answered. Stepping out of the room she made her way to the bathroom in her bedroom.

"Come on," I said, motioning for Aoshi and Sano to follow me out of the room. When we got there I closed all windows so no one from outside could see them. I plopped down on the king size bed and motioned Aoshi and Sanosuke to do the same. Aoshi sat on the edge of the bed, while Sano laid down next to me. He let out a whistle as he looked around her room. It was full of Final Fantasy posters. Irvine, Seifer, and Squall from F.F.VIII lined one wall while Zidane and Kuja from F.F.IX lined another. Tidus from F.F.X and Sephiroth from F.F.VII filled up another wall. Paine, Rikku, and Yuna from F.F. X-2 coated the last wall.

Cassi left the bathroom drying her hair with a towel. She stopped short however when she saw them looking at the ceiling. She was about to say something when we heard Aohsi mutter 'what the hell'. Sano looked at him and seeing he was looking at the ceiling decided to do the same. Pictures of Yusuke, Hiei, Kurama, Youko, Kenshin, Sano, and Aoshi coated the entire ceiling, even some overlapping each other. I knew all of them because I had helped her put them up. The collection of Sano and Aoshi pictures in all different sizes captured their attention.

"I take it that's what you want to ask questions about," said Cassi smiling with her hands in the back of her head like Goku. ^_^ "Alright this is going to be long so why don't you get more comfortable," she said mainly toward Aoshi.

"This is one really big futon," said Sano as he propped himself up on the headboard of the bed.
"This isn't a futon, it's a bed," I said as I started off the explanations.



I combined the chapters and I’m making it better. GO ME..I hope you like it Binx, I’m doing this just for you, right now. So to my readers that still like this fic thanks for sticking around and do press that lovely review button and tell me what you think.

RyuKokoro/Jaganshi Summoner

P.S. check out my websites demonmagic.freewebpage.org and bladesummons.free webpage.org. Just don’t add any www. ThANKS!