Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Who would have thought ❯ Explanations and more obsession ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
yes. Chapter 2. Well on it’s way as well. Now on with the show.


Well let's just say that you're not in the 18th century anymore," said Bianca.

Sanosuke: O_O
Aoshi: -_-

"You're in the 21st century." I finished for her.

"Then how-," started Sano. He couldn't find the right words to finish his sentence.

"You see," said Bianca, "in this world all you are, are anime cartoons."

"You can ask me anything about Kenshin and the others and I'll answer it," I said turning to Sano whose eyes were a lot wider than usual. " See here," I said showing him one of the box covers of my Rurouni Kenshin DVD set, "you guys are just manga and anime characters in this world." Sano looked like his eyes were going to bulge out of his eyes but Aoshi looked like he needed a little convincing.

"I have a question," said Aoshi. Both of us turned, hoping he wasn't asking what he thought he would. "How did we get here in the first place?"

"Cassi will explain it to you right Cassi," said Bianca pushing me in front of her.

"Traitor," I whispered under my breath. "Well you see," I began, "we were watching pictures of you while we were working on a science project for school. Some of the chemical dropped on the pictures and BAM here you are." I looked at them to see their reaction hopefully it would be a good one.

"So where are we going to stay," asked Sano obviously needing to freeload with people once again.

"With us of course," I said quickly. There was no way I was going to let a real Sanosuke and Aoshi out of my sight like that. And even if we let them go, kami above only knew what type of chaos and destruction they would create. They would be lost all alone in the world, with no one to love them, care for them, cherish them, and for more Sano than Aoshi, feed them.

"Yeah," chimed in Bianca who had once again graced the room with her presence. "You could use some of Cassi's brother old clothes."

“If I could find them, or if he even left any here after he left. But it’s better than nothing.” I mean if they wanted to run around in the buff that’s up to them but my poor heart wouldn’t be able to stand the site, but I wouldn’t be able to look away. *o* ^o^


"I'm hungry," said Sano out of the blue. Telling Bianca to take the boys in the kitchen, I headed to the closet to rummage through for any old clothes that my big bro might have left there. After finding something suitable I entered the kitchen where Bianca was explaining the concept of a microwave and an electric stove.

An hour later……….

Bianca had decided to try to teach the guys how to cook some basic things from ‘our world’ as she’s the better teacher, as I usually burn water. Aoshi picked up on the modern day technology quite quickly but we all know Sano sometimes needs a helping hand. Fact is his cooking wasn’t that much better than mine. And we decided to give up after he almost blew us up with the microwave.

“Don’t worry Sano. It happens to everybody.”

“Yeah, but I think I should have known to take the package out of the macrorave after it caught fire.”

“Yeah but…hey everybody makes mistakes.”^_^()

Bianca took charge of the kitchen once again, and cooked us a very wonderful meal of tuna fish casserole, wherein both Oniwaban and fighter-for-hire refused to eat any until we ate it first.

“I can’t believe that you believe that we would try to kill you. I mean really if we wanted you dead we would have locked you up in the basement, taken a machete, and lobbed your heads off, or we would have ALLOWED Sano to blow himself and YOU up..I mean REALLY.”

Sano: O_O
Aoshi: *_*
Bianca:-_-..you get used to it.

We decided after eating that we should at least do our homework (ugh). Aoshi looked over my shoulder as I did my history. "The world has changed a lot," he observed as he looked at the information on Victorian period England I was working on.

"If you want, it has some books around the place that you might be interested in," I said pointing to a stack of books in the corner. He nodded and up from his position on the bed. Glancing over on the floor I saw Bianca was sitting down on the floor with Sano behind her. He had his chin resting on her shoulder while she was explaining electricity. It didn't take a genius to see she was trying hard not to blush.

"Hmm, hmm," Sano was muttering while Bianca was explaining everything. "But what is it used for," he asked. She simply got up and walked over to the ceiling fan and pulled both the strings. Sano whistled as he looked at the fan and the light bulbs.

After homework……

I retrieved the clothes that I had found and returned to see Bianca explaining the two fighters how plumbing works. I tossed some clothes to Aoshi and pushed him into the bathroom. A couple of minutes later he called out for some help. He was dressed only in his pants and it took some control to not turn into a cherry while gazing at his battle-scarred chest. %_% *drool*

"What's wrong," I asked. All he did was point to the tub. Instead of the water shooting from the showerhead it was coming from the spout at the bottom. "You turned the wrong knob," I said reaching into the tub to turn it the opposite direction. Unfortunately, I didn't move fast enough and I got soaked from the showerhead. When I turned to Aoshi I swore I saw a tiny smile of his face.

"Let's just forget about that shall we," I asked Aoshi who nodded and handed me a towel. "Thanks," I said and strolled out the bathroom drying my hair for the second time that day. After I finished I sent Bianca with Sano to the other bathroom in case he needed help. (she stood outside the door ) When they came out they were practically wearing the same thing. Aoshi was wearing black sweat pants, with a white shirt while Sano was wearing gray pants. Shortly after Bianca and I went to take a bath. We came out to find a thankfully intact room with Aoshi on one side and Sano on the other. After brainstorming for a while on their presence here, we realized that they're appearance in our dimension didn't change a thing in theirs. It was like their were two Sanos and two Aoshis.

While we were asleep, however, two powerful males were not. Sano and Aoshi, who had decided to share a room rather than sleep on the couch in the living room, were up discussing their fate. “It’s strange, bizarre, and REALLY strange. Any idea how we can get back.”

“Not one Sagara. That’s if we CAN get back. These women brought us here, and they seem that they have no clue on how to return us from whence forth we came. It would seem that we would be staying here for a while.”

“Hmm.. I’d really miss home..BUT I can’t complain about the accommodations now can I.” Sano bounced on the bed a bit more, enjoying it’s bounciness.

“Sanosuke..Go to sleep.”

“But…”

“Now.”

“Good-night”


Second chapter-done.. The third should be finished shortly.

RyuKokoro/JaganshiSummoner