Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Who would have thought ❯ Never leave the boys home with Bianca alone; AGAIN ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
yes. The fourth chapter. All of my old readers can see how I’ve drifted away from the original storyline but rest assured, we will be back and track in a chapter or two. Now, I have to rush this off cause I promised someone I will finish it tonight, and I don’t like breaking my promises.

Disclaimer: I do not own Sanosuke or Aoshi although I would love to along with Battousai and Saitou and Soujirou and ..well you get the picture.

Chapter 4: Never leave Bianca home with the boys alone. AGAIN


Bianca’s P.O.V.


“Stroking my pain with his fingers..YES..He was singing my life with his words…Killing me softly with his song. KILLING ME SOFTLY..” I awoke to hear the wonderful sound of Cassi murdering one of her favorite songs. Ugh, and by the two standing in the doorway it seems I wasn’t the only one woken up.

“What is that..NOISE!!???” Sano had his hand over his ears cringing as Cassi another octave higher on a note that she obviously couldn’t pull off.

“That..my friend is Cassi, and let me inform you NOW, that there are just some things you NEVER get used to about her…and THAT is one of them.” I turned from them and buried my head back into my pillow. Now trying to block out two sounds, Cassi’s singing and Sano yelling in pain screaming, ‘My EARS’. Oh joy.

“Sagara. Shut up.”

“But..can’t you hear THAT.”

“Yes, but it does NOT need you adding in your insignificant howling to make it WORSE.” Okay then, obviously Aoshi woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Suddenly the singing stopped, and Cassi strolled out of the bathroom whistling some unknown tune, already dressed for work.

“Oh hey guys, it’s Sunday you know, you COULD have slept in. Or did the two of you get up just to say good-bye to little old me.”

Sano: 0_o
Aoshi: -_-
Me: *_*
My god it just shocks me to the core how one day she despises the morning sun and the other she wants to jump up and invite it to make chocolate chip pancakes and have biscuits and tea. Sano and Aoshi stood dumbfounded as she walked around the room putting on jewelry and brushing her hair. Well correction, Sano stood dumbfounded while Aoshi just stood there observing trying to look all tall, dark, and scary; but cool at the same time. Stupid Aoshi. Why can’t he be more like Sano. Don’t know what Cass sees in him at all.

We were sitting down at the table eating Honey Nut Cheerios with Sano trying to balance the spoon on his nose and Aoshi trying to figure out the riddles on the Cheerios box when Cassi rushed past us ruffled Aoshi’s hair, pulled Sano’s bangs, waved bye to me, grabbed her keys, and was out the door. The three of us turned to look at the door, looked at each other, looked back at the door, shrugged and continued eating.

After a while I started to get rather bored sitting down looking at the Meiji era guys eat. Getting up, I turned to the computer that Cassi never shut down unless it was an emergency and started to go on the internet. Surfing through fanfiction.net and media miner.org, I opened up various Rurouni Kenshin fics trying to find a funny one that would fit my mood. I mean really, now I can actually say that I owned Sano..YAY!!! Go me, go me. I was doing a little dance in the chair while unbeknownst to me Sano and Aoshi were watching me from the table.

Aoshi nodded toward me beckoning Sano to go and see what was wrong with me. “How come I have to deal with them when their crazy?” Aoshi impaled his kodachi into the table next to Sano’s hand. “I’m going.” He got up quickly and started to walk toward me. “And you’re lucky that Cassi likes you, especially since you made that nice little niche in her table.” He smirked before Aoshi could glare at him even more and made his way behind my back.

“Say Bi-an-ca, what you doing?” I turned around to see Sano’s face hovering not to far away from my own. Not expecting the closeness, I turned back around too quickly causing the chair to shake and topple, with the legs getting caught in between Sanosuke’s legs with both of us falling to the ground. Oh boy.. I just happened to land with Sano on top of me pinning me to the ground, and I KNOW my face was red. Why is it always red, especially at OPPORTUNE moments like these. Aarrgh. And that person was over there laughing at us. Well, he was choking but I bet it was to cover up the laughter so his ‘Hello, I’m Aoshi the EMO king’ rep wouldn’t be ruined. I mean seriously, what was with Cassi and liking all the emos. First there was Aoshi, then Sasuke, and my god Sesshomaru, and Sephiroth, and the list goes on. I’m glad that I stick with my fun-loving Sano and Vash, which speaking of Sano at the moment is getting quite heavy.

“Um, Sano, as much as I absolute love my location right now, you’re getting a bit heavy.” I was able to ground out before I inhaled some much needed oxygen as Sano climbed off of me.

“Sorry about that.” He apologized and offered me a hand to help me up. By this time, Aoshi had already composed himself in his typical ‘ice block’ fashion and was observing us out of the corner of his eye. “So, um, what were you doing before we umm fell?”

“Well,” I began thankful to be off the topic, “I was reading these things called fanfics.” Seeing Sano’s confused look, I started to explain to him what a fanfic was.

“So, people actually write about us?” He looked like a kid at Christmas, so adorable. I nodded and began to show him some of them keeping in the humor section as to not scare him with some of the more twisted ones that people wrote. However, something slipped through the filter that someone had marked as being funny. “What’s that?” He pointed to a fanfic that by the looks of it had Soujirou paired up with Aoshi. Oooohhhh no. I was definitely not going to go, especially on his first introduction to fanfics. “Hey ice man, get over here there’s one of these things written about you.”

I hurriedly tried to click on a next page before Aoshi got to the computer but Sano wouldn’t let me control the mouse. “What the hell…” Shit.

“Aoshi, it’s not what you think. SANOSUKE, LET ME GO!!” Sano had me trapped as he maneuvered the mouse to click on the certain fanfic that I knew would bring bloodshed to Cassi’s house. I watched in horror as Sanosuke scrolled downward as he read the words printed on the screen. Soon his expression to one of curiosity to one of disbelief then to disgust and then I got really scared, when I saw a smirk grace his oh-so-cute face.

“Hey Aoshi..I always wandered why you never responded when the weasel girl would throw herself at you all the time.” I sneaked a peek at Aoshi, he looked like he was going to strangle Sanosuke. “But I mean, if guys are your thing than that’s just you. Just so you know I don’t swing that way, but by the look of this you look yours bright eyed and innocent, right.” That was it. I had to duck to escape the blow that was meant for Sanosuke, and he took it straight to his head. “Oooowwww.” This time, he ducked to escape the other one that was coming. Both of them stood tall, staring at the other with Aoshi looking like he wanted to kill. As much as I love my Sano, I knew in a one and one fight he was no match for Aoshi.

“Sano, sit down and apologize to Aoshi. PLEASE.” I closed the screen and started to get worried as Aoshi picked up a knife from the stand in the kitchen. I knew I would regret this later on, but it was either this or have Sano dead from Aoshi and then me dead from Cassi walking in on the amount of blood that would stain her carpet. “Aoshi, don’t study him. People write about him too, him and Megumi, him and Kenshin, and there’s even a bunch with him and Saitou.” That was it. I looked as his serious face disbanded to be replaced with a look of shock. I turned to see that Aoshi surprisingly had the same look on his face. Oh boy.

I was at the counter chopping some veggies when Cassi walked in from work to find Sano and Aoshi on the couch sitting next to each other with a far off look in their eye. She tried to snap them out of their daze. Getting no response, she turned to me who was smartly trying to sneak out of the kitchen. She glared suspiciously at me and pointed to the two. “What the hell happened?” I explained to her the situation of what had occurred and she looked at me with a face to match Sano’s and Aoshi’s, that was until she finally snapped out of it. “ I am NEVER leaving you alone with these two AGAIN.”