Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / D. Gray-man Fan Fiction ❯ Ice On Ice ❯ Lenalee’s Love ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SailorStar9: Chapter 9 goes up. This is Chapter 10 and another break from the usual Akuma fighting. Watch this episode, believe me, it's hilarious. Read and review.
 
Disclaimers: I do not own both the animes. However, I do own the pairing, I hope.
 
Chapter 10: Lenalee's Love
 
***************************************************************** *************************

Dream sequence
 
The nearly five-year-old Ami was awoken by her mother shaking her. As the silvery-blue haired girl peered open her eyes, she heard the loud screaming and weeping on the streets.
 
“Mom?” she asked groggily. “What's happening?”
 
“Don't speak, Ami.” Her mother hushed her. “You have to run.”
 
“But why?” Ami asked in confusion.
 
Don't ask, child.” Her mother replied, as she packed up Ami's belongings.
 
Pushing the girl out of the back door, she told her, “Now go!”
 
“And Ami…” she added, after a second, causing the girl to turn back.
 
“Be safe.” The older woman whispered.
 
“Now go! she hissed urgently.
 
Scared and not knowing what was happening, Ami ran as fast as her short legs could take her.
 
By the time she reached the forest that surrounded the village, the girl turned back to see her hometown being blazed to the ground.
 
“Mom… Dad... everyone…” she wept.
 
“NO!” she let out a wretched cry as the fires continued to burn.
 
“I've finally found you.” The Earl of Millennium chuckled as he floated towards the child.
 
“Who… are… you?” Ami stammered, trying not to let her fear show.
 
“Don't worry, little one.” The Earl of Millennium's grin never left his face. “All you have to do is let me take your Innocence. I promise you, it won't hurt a bit.”
 
Ami's eye widened as she stepped back. The Earl of Millennium then closed in on her, his hand reached out.
 
Pain was what the child felt next as Ami sensed the Earl was taking something away from her body.
 
A painful cry emerged from her throat as the Earl removed her Innocence from her body.
 
“What?” the Earl hissed in frustration halfway through the extraction process when he saw the sapphire orb remaining on her neck, refusing to leave her body anymore.
 
“This girl is fighting for control.” The Earl realized.
 
Then, the orb unleashed a powerful wave of icy water that not only doused the flaming village, it also destroyed the Akuma the Earl brought with him. Ami then fainted after the energy wave.
 
Looking down at the unconscious child, the Earl knew that if he continued, both the wielder and the Innocence will be gone permanently.
 
“Guess you'll have to keep that Innocence for the time being, girl. But, I'll be back for that Innocence, this I can assure you.” He told the comatose child and left.
 
Ami was still unconscious when General Cross found her.
 
***************************************************************** *************************

At that, Ami jolted up from her bed, beads of cold sweat glistening her brow.
 
Silently, she slipped out of bed, careful not to awaken her light sleeper of a fiancé.
 
“Damnit!” she let out a soft hiss as she stood by the window.
 
“Are you all right?” Kanda asked, wrapping his arms around her. Ami had told him what had happened on the train after the `End of The Snowstorm' episode.
 
“I woke up, didn't I?” Ami asked. “Sorry.”
 
“That time of the year again?” Kanda asked.
 
“Yes.” Ami replied after a moment's hesitation. “But, none of the dreams I used to have were as vivid as this one. It was as if… I was reliving everything all over again.”
 
“I'm here, Nymph.” Kanda assured her. “He won't get you. I won't let him.”
 
“Yuu...” Ami started
 
“Hm?” the swordsman inquired.
 
“Promise me one thing.” Ami added.
 
“What?” Kanda looked down at her.
 
“Swear to me that you will have to kill me if he turns me evil.” Ami replied.
 
“Never!” Kanda let out a shocked gasp.
 
“Yuu!” Ami rebuked, turning her stern eyes at him. “I'll rather die than let me and my Innocence be used against you, the other guys or the Order!”
 
He will come back for me, I know it!” she cried. “And if that happens… I don't know if I can fight his control!”
 
“Nymph…” Kanda sighed as he pulled the girl close. “Fine, I swear, upon my honor.”
 
“Thank you, Yuu.” Ami whispered.
 
***************************************************************** *************************

The next morning…
 
“Everyone's gonna be so pleased with me!” Koumi beamed, skipping down the corridors. But, he skidded to a stop when he saw his sister talking to someone at the end of a tunnel.
 
“Oh really, that's nice.” Russell remarked as he talked with Lenalee.
 
“Lenalee!” Koumi waved to her.
 
“Brother?” Lenalee blinked as her brother ran towards her.
 
“You look like you're having fun, Lenalee!” Koumi beamed. “Can I join in the conversation too?”
 
“Well, I'll see you.” Russell waved.
 
“See you, Mr. Russell.” Lenalee waved as Russell walked off.
 
“Lenalee, what are you talking about?” Koumi asked.
 
“I forgot.” Lenalee smiled. “See you, brother.”
 
“She's being mighty suspicious.” Koumi noted as Lenalee walked off. “What are you hiding from me, Lenalee?”
 
***************************************************************** *************************
Down at the Science Department…
 
“Mr. Reever…” Allen greeted the team leader. “Bust as usual, I see.”
 
“Oh hey, Allen.” Reever looked at the newest Exorcist. “Yeah, the supervisor is really piling work on, so…”
 
“Lenalee!” Koumi called out to his sister. “Are you really leaving?”
 
“Yeah, I've finally gotten some time off, after all.” Lenalee told him.
 
“Lenalee…” Allen blinked at the Chinese girl who was out of her Exorcist outfit as the rest of the Science squad appeared behind him.
 
“Are you staring?” Lavi teased.
 
“No, I…” Allen protested.
 
“Lenalee, where you going?” Lavi called out.
 
“Into town, to do some shopping.” Lenalee replied. “Koumi doesn't want me to, though.”
 
“You shouldn't go!” Koumi objected, grabbing her bag. “There's so much danger in town!”
 
“No need to worry about a stronger girl like her.” Lavi grinned.
 
“That's right, brother.” Lenalee agreed, breaking free of Koumi's grip. “I'll see you.”
 
“See you!” everyone else waved.
 
“Lenalee!” Koumi cried as his sister went out, with Lavi holding him back.
 
“Well then, Supervisor, let's go back to work.” Reever told him.
 
“Let me go, Captain Reever!” Koumi protested as Reever dragged him back. “Let me go, let me go, let me go…!”
 
“This'll calm things down a bit.” Lavi remarked as everyone else sweatdropped.
 
“Hm?” Allen blinked as he looked around. “Where's Mr. Russell?”
 
“He's off today too.” Reever replied. “Come to think of it, he was saying he was going to town…”
 
“Russell's going to town?” Koumi echoed.
 
“It can't be!!!” he wailed, recalling the scene between Lenalee and Russell.
 
“LENALEEEE!!!” he broke free of Reever's hold as he ran after his sister. “I'm coming for you!”
 
“What was that?” Lavi blinked.
 
“I don't know…” Allen replied.
 
***************************************************************** *************************

“Supervisor?” Reever called out as he and Allen stopped by Koumi's office. “We've got those lab results for you.”
 
“Koumi?” Allen asked, searching for the missing Koumi.
 
“Where'd he get to?” Reever sighed.
 
“It's terrible, Captain Reever!” Johnny cried out. “Someone unsealed the basement and Komurin 2 is gone!”
 
“Gah! It can't be?” both Allen and Reever exclaimed.
 
***************************************************************** *************************

“Russell, you cad.” Koumi hissed as he rode the repaired Komurin 2 through an underground passage. “Taking into account their conversation earlier and that they're both in town on the same day… there's no doubt about it! They're together! I can't believe it! They're going out on a date?!?! I don't remember raising such a brazen harlot! Let's go, Komurin 2! We're going date busting!”
 
***************************************************************** *************************

In the town, Dodge, the Akuma was hiding behind a barrel in a back alley.
 
“Where the hell are the Exorcists?” Dodge demanded.
 
“What are you shouting about? Pipe down!” a housewife scolded, flinging her window open and tossing the Akuma away.
 
Dodge then had a flower pot fall on his head and a dog biting him in the rear.
 
“How can I be so weak?” Dodge wept as a group of children ran past his body as he knocked his head on a building ledge. “I'm an Akuma! I could kill humans with ease when I was Level One. Why in God's name can't I kill a single one as a Level Two?”
 
“I must strengthen my resolve!” he added as a crow flew past. “I have my perfect transformative power!”
 
“Transform!” he announced, turning into a handsome man.
 
“He's so handsome!” the housewife from before fainted as the transformed Dodge winked at her.
 
The dog from before growled at him before purring when Dodge stroked it.
 
“This is sure to fool the humans, when even such a sensitive animal can't detect me. My transformation is perfection incarnate. Perhaps this power is so perfect that my others have left me? No, that can't be!” Dodge remarked.
 
“I've finally got an Exorcist's picture!” he declared. “I'll kill this one and say goodbye to my old incompetence!”
 
“She's cute!” he blinked, looking at Lenalee's photo.
 
“There she is! What luck!” he beamed as Lenalee and Russell walked by. “Fate is finally smiling on me!”
 
Lighting up a bomb, he was about to throw it at Lenalee when Komurin 2 shook him off balance.
 
“What?” Dodge cried as Komurin 2 appeared underneath him, the bomb exploding in his hand.
 
“I've found you, Lenalee and Russell.” Koumi's eyes gleamed.
 
***************************************************************** *************************
The explosion then sent Dodge flying into a signboard.
 
“What the heck?” the smoking Dodge asked.
 
***************************************************************** *************************

“Mommy, what's that?” a boy pointed to Komurin 2 which was hanging from a wall.
 
“Don't make eye contact!” his mother scolded, pulling him away.
 
“Russell, you squid!” Koumi hissed as he saw Russell laugh along with Lenalee. “How dare you fraternize my beautiful Lenalee?”
 
“Komurin 2, exterminate that bashi-bazouk!” he ordered.
 
At his order, Komurin 2 rushed towards the pair, only to be crushed into a back alley by Allen's and Lavi's activated Innocence.
 
“Eh?” Lenalee blinked, turning back when she heard the explosion.
 
“Let me go!” Koumi complained. “I have to exterminate the plague that is Russell!”
 
“Don't act so stupid!” Allen rebuked. “If you use Komurin, you'll destroy the whole town!”
 
“I don't mind destroying a town or two for my Lenalee!” Koumi wept.
 
“I can't believe his complex runs so deep.” Lavi sighed.
 
“Do it Allen.” Reever told him.
 
“Right!” Allen replied.
 
With a quick slash, he cut off Komurin's head.
 
“Komurin 2!” Koumi cried when he saw his demolished robot. “Allen, you octopus!”
 
Then, his gleam turned nasty as Koumi revealed a gun and fired at Allen.
 
“What is this? I can't get it off!” Allen inquired, finding an octopus headgear on his head after the smoke cleared.
 
“He really is an octopus!” Lavi laughed.
 
“Now, I'll annihilate octopus-Russell too!” Koumi decided, fully armed with his octopus guns.
 
“Was the octopus meant for Russell?” Johnny wondered as the rest of the Science team held back Koumi.
 
“Calm down, Supervisor!” Reever advised. “We don't know that Russell and Lenalee are dating yet!”
 
“They just can't have happened to meet!” Koumi protested.
 
“Russell has a son!” Reever pointed out. “Lenalee's way too young for him! All right? Let's just look into it a bit more.”
 
“All right…” Koumi replied.
 
“But…” he added after everyone sighed in relief. “If they're indeed dating, I'll eradicate him!”
 
Everybody sweatdropped as Allen was still trying to get the octopus head off.
 
***************************************************************** *************************
Meanwhile, elsewhere in town…
 
Ami had managed to drag a reluctant Kanda away from headquarters and the couple was now in a small, yet comfortable tea shop.
 
“What the h…” she blinked, almost choking on her fruit tea as Komurin ran past the buildings.
 
“Che!” Kanda snorted as he sipped his green tea.
 
Ami sighed, “If Koumi's at it again, I don't think I want to know what happened. Can't we have a normal date for once?”
 
“With those guys,” Kanda grumbled. “I don't think we ever will.”
 
“Yuu!” Ami chided.
 
“That wasn't nice.” She giggled as Kanda smirked in response.
 
***************************************************************** *************************

“That's a men's clothing shop.” Lavi noted, peering from an alley as Russell and Lenalee walked into a shop.
 
“They are dating!” Koumi cried as Reever tried to hold him back.
 
“Just going into a shop doesn't mean anything!” Reever told his dramatic supervisor.
 
“Argh! I can't get it off!” Allen wailed, still trying to get the octopus head off.
 
***************************************************************** *************************

“Welcome.” The disguised Dodge greeted his customers.
 
“May I see your neckties?” Lenalee asked.
 
“This way, please.” Dodge bowed.
 
“How does this look?” Lenalee asked, picking up a necktie.
 
“I don't know…” Russell admitted.
 
They don't realize that I'm an Akuma. Dodge grinned. My transformation's extra-super perfect, to fool an Exorcist!
 
His victory laugh was cut short when Lenalee and Russell blinked at him.
 
“Ahem, excuse me.” Dodge coughed, sweatdropping.
 
***************************************************************** *************************

“I won't allow it…” Koumi fumed when he saw Lenalee trying on a necktie on Russell. “I WON'T ALLOW IT!”
 
“I'll use this super-bomb to blow Russell away, planet and all!” he decided, placing a large bomb labeled `The End Bomb' on the ground beside him.
 
“Allen extinguish it!” Reever ordered just as Koumi was about to light the bomb.
 
“Allen's wrestling with an octopus right now.” Lavi supplied as Allen struggled to get the octopus head off.
 
“Timcanpy, pull harder!' Allen wailed at the Golem which was tugging at one of the octopus legs.
 
“Then you do it, Lavi!” Reever panicked.
 
“All right.” Lavi nodded and extinguished the flame with his hammer.
 
“Kill the octopus!” Koumi grinned evilly as he lighted an octopus bomb.
 
Lavi sweatdropped and extended his hammer, preventing Koumi from throwing the bomb.
 
Everyone else screamed in horror as Koumi's hand slipped, the lighted bomb flying towards the shop.
 
***************************************************************** *************************

Now! Dodge decided, pulling out a dagger as he approached Lenalee.
 
Just then, the door creaked open and the dog from before entered. Dodge panicked and dropped the knife just as Koumi's bomb flew into his mouth and Dodge swallowed the said bomb… and exploded yet again.
 
“Was that wall really so fragile?” Lenalee wondered after the explosion.
 
***************************************************************** *************************

“I can't stand it!” Dodge wailed as he crashed into the same signboard… again.
 
***************************************************************** *************************
“What are you smoking? Reever demanded. “Half the store's gone!”
 
“Don't worry.” Koumi assured him. “That bomb hurts people other than Lenalee.”
 
“That's not the problem!” Reever fumed.
 
“I can't get the octopus off…” Allen whined.
 
***************************************************************** *************************
“Listen to me, Supervisor.” A disguised Reever advised as the group trailed Russell and Lenalee to an outdoor café. “Don't go crazy in the restaurant. Are you listening to me, Supervisor? Be careful not to do anything weird, okay?”
 
“I don't want to hear it from someone in such perverse grub.” Koumi retorted.
 
“Who do you think we're doing this for?” Reever, now cross-dressed as a lady, demanded.
 
“Timcanpy! Come on, pull harder!” Allen wailed as the Golem continued to tug at the octopus leg. He smiled when Timcanpy pulled the leg off but sighed when he realized that the octopus was still on his head.
 
“Sorry to keep you waiting.” The now disguised Dodge greeted the pair as he presented their tea cups.
 
“Thank you.” Lenalee beamed.
 
“Take your time.” Dodge added.
 
Turning around, he grinned, yes, drink your poisoned tea! One sip will send you to hell!
 
“How many scoops of sugar do you want?” Lenalee asked Russell once they were left alone.
 
“I'll do it.” Russell told her as the two reached for the sugar container at the same time.
 
At that, Koumi panicked.
 
“Eliminate the octopus!” he cried, grabbing his rabbit bombs.
 
“Go, my minions!” he ordered, throwing his rabbits at the pair.
 
“Lavi!” Reever instructed, as the rabbits flew towards the pair.
 
“Right!” Lavi nodded.
 
“Grow!” he instructed, knocking the rabbits away with his extended hammer. Too bad for Dodge though, the bombs then exploded in his face and sending the unfortunate Akuma crashing into the same signboard the third time.
 
“Again?' Lenalee blinked.
 
“Why?” Dodge wailed.
 
***************************************************************** *************************

“Supervisor!” Reever almost choked Koumi.
 
“But they were holding hands!” Koumi protested.
 
***************************************************************** *************************

Later, when Russell and Lenalee stopped by a hats store, everyone else peered before their hiding places.
 
I'll kill her this time! The disguised Dodge decided after he handed a hat to Lenalee.
 
“This way, Russell!” Lenalee beamed, pulling Russell into the store before Dodge could lay a hand on her.
 
“What do you think of this one?” she asked, bending over a hat.
 
“I like it.” Russell agreed.
 
***************************************************************** *************************
“Eliminate the octopus! Number sixty-five!” Koumi ordered, numbers veins popping out of his head.
 
“Yes!” 65 saluted.
 
Opening 65's mouth, Koumi popped a bottle into 65.
 
“Go!” Koumi ordered, planting a bomb on 65 after 65 morphed into a muscular version of himself. “Hit him with a macho attack! Go!”
 
“Just take it easy…” Lavi advised, appearing behind the dramatic Koumi, hammer in hand.
 
Reever gasped when Koumi turned around and blew a dart at Lavi, piercing his neck as Bookman's disciple raised his hammer.
 
“A blow dart?” Lavi blinked. “I'm feeling sleepy…”
 
“Give it up!” Reever exclaimed, trying to grab 65's control away from Koumi, with everyone else joining in the frenzy, after Lavi dropped to the ground, asleep.
 
Meanwhile, Timcanpy managed to pull another octopus leg off Allen, only to have the dislodged leg fly off and knock Koumi's remote control's handle off.
 
At that, 65 went out of control, crashing into the disguised Dodge.
 
***************************************************************** *************************

“Such explosive shops today.” Lenalee noted as another explosion was heard.
 
***************************************************************** *************************

“Supervisor, please stop it.” Reever pleaded after 65 went crashing back onto the group.
 
“But, but, but…” Koumi complained.
 
***************************************************************** *************************

“Why?” Dodge whined as he crashed into the same signboard the fourth time.
 
***************************************************************** *************************

Later, Russell and Lenalee entered a spectacles store and Russell laughed as the girl tried on a pair of glasses on display.
 
***************************************************************** *************************

“Supervisor, calm down!” Reever begged as Koumi fumed when Lenalee laughed with Russell.
 
***************************************************************** *************************

I won't fail again! Dodge swore, appearing in the back of the store. I'll have to change my strategy
 
That decided, he turned off the lights.
 
“What happened, I wonder.” Lenalee mused as Dodge crept behind the unsuspecting Russell.
 
“It's just a blackout.” Dodge assured her, taking on Russell's form as the real Russell was being tied up and gagged behind the store counter. “It'll come back on in a minute.”
 
Die, Exorcist! He grinned, raising his knife. But then, he lost his footing and fell on top of Lenalee.
 
***************************************************************** *************************

“Lenalee!” Koumi burst into the store.
 
“Brother?” Lenalee blinked. “What are you doing here?”
 
“Russell, you're dead!” Koumi fumed, seeing the compromising position they were in. “Komurin 3, launch!”
 
At his command, the newly constructed Komurin 3 flew off to Koumi's destination.
 
“Prepare to die, octopus!” Koumi demanded, pulling Lenalee to him.
 
“Well, um…” Dodge stammered.
 
“Brother, I don't know want you think is going on, but…” Lenalee sighed.
 
“Shut up, shut up, shut up!!” Koumi whined.
 
Everyone looked around as Komurin 3 approached, crash-landing into the store.
 
“What's that?” Lenalee blinked.
 
“It can't be!” the Science team gasped. “Komurin…”
 
“Three…!” Koumi corrected as his new robot lifted him into its cockpit.
 
“Komurin 3, destroy the Russellpus!” he ordered.
 
“Komurin PUNCH!” he instructed, the robot's massive punch landed in the store as everyone ran away.
 
“You won't get away!” Koumi hissed as Dodge fled.
 
“Lees!” Ami called out as she ran towards the group.
 
“Ami-nee!” Lenalee blinked at the ice wielder.
 
“Kanda!” she exclaimed as she saw the Japanese swordsman beside the ice wielder.
 
“What the f…” Ami blinked at Komurin 3 chasing Dodge. “Don't tell me…”
 
“Hey Brother!” Lenalee exclaimed.
 
“Yes…” Reever sighed. “That's Komurin 3.”
 
“That idiot!” Kanda growled.
 
“The town's so trashed after this.” Ami noted.
 
“God!” Lenalee sighed.
 
***************************************************************** *************************

“Go!” Koumi fumed as Komurin 3 pursued Dodge.
 
“Komurin Kick!” Koumi instructed, as Komurin 3 did a jump kick.
 
“I'm not Russell!” Dodge exclaimed as he continued running. “I'm an Akuma!”
 
“That's right…” Koumi growled. “Anyone who would touch Lenalee is an AKUMA! Komurin BEAM!”
 
At his command, Komurin 3 fired a laser beam from its single eye, demolishing the road and sending Dodge flying.
 
***************************************************************** *************************

“Hey Lavi, stop the Supervisor!” Reever tried to shake Lavi awake.
 
“Can't.” Lavi replied.
 
“Bleh…” he added and went back to sleep.
 
“What happened to him?” Ami asked.
 
“Supervisor… blow pipe…” Johnny replied.
 
Ami raised a brow, “He still has that!?”
 
Then, she sighed, “Enough said.”
 
“Allen!” Reever turned to the younger Exorcist.
 
“Eh?” Allen blinked, finally pulling the octopus head off, only to find another smaller one attached to his head.
 
Everyone face-faulted.
 
“And I don't think I want to know what happened to you, squirt.” Ami sighed.
 
“Lees, shall we?” she grinned at Lenalee.
 
Lenalee returned her smile and nodded.
 
“Women…” Kanda muttered.
 
***************************************************************** *************************
Meanwhile, Dodge was still running away form the enraged Koumi.
 
“Komurin BEAM!” Koumi hissed, firing another laser beam at Dodge.
 
“I'll liquidate you with Komurin 3's ultimate attack!” Koumi swore once he had Dodge cornered. “Komurin…”
 
He was about to press the button when Lenalee hit him on his head with her activated Dark Boots.
 
“What are you doing, Brother?” she demanded.
 
“I just can't allow Russell to be your boyfriend!” Koumi replied.
 
“My boyfriend? Russell?” Lenalee echoed. “What are you smoking?”
 
“But you were on a date! I'll never allow it!” Koumi protested as Lenalee gave him some more knocks on the head.
 
“Here you go.” Lenalee presented a wrapped box to her brother as everyone else ran towards the battered Dodge.
 
“What's that?” Koumi asked.
 
“A present, from her to you.” Ami replied. “Right, Lees?”
 
“A present?” Koumi echoed.
 
“I asked Mr. Russell to help me pick it out for you, in return for my help picking out a present for his son.” Lenalee explained.
 
“Oh my, you should have said that to begin with!” Koumi sighed in relief as he took the box.
 
“Komurin 3, halt attack!” he instructed.
 
“Thank god!” Dodge breathed in relief as Komurin 3 stopped.
 
“It's finally over.” Reever sighed in relief.
 
“I'm sorry my brother caused you so much grief.” Lenalee apologized as Komurin 3 let her down.
 
“Ah, no.” Dodge replied.
 
“Well them let's get your son's present, shall we?” Lenalee asked.
 
“Now's my chance! I can kill her now!” Dodge grinned as Lenalee turned her back.
 
“Lenalee!” Koumi gasped as Dodge returned to his real form, his hands closing in on Lenalee.
 
However, Allen's activated Innocence was faster as he grabbed Dodge away from Lenalee.
 
“Unlucky to the end?” Dodge whined as his soul flew off. “Well, I'm glad I didn't have to kill such a cute girl!”
 
“Shut it!” Ami retorted, sending an Ice Bolt at Dodge who exploded once her attack hit.
 
“I'm glad I made it in time!” Allen remarked.
 
“Thank you Allen…” Lenalee smiled as everyone laughed at the octopus-head clad Exorcist.
 
“Where's Mr. Russell?” she asked.
 
“The real Russell's just fine.” Allen replied.
 
“Thank goodness.” Lenalee sighed in relief. “But why was the Akuma after me?”
 
“Well, I don't know that.” Allen replied.
 
“YAY!” Koumi beamed, still riding on Komurin 3. “A present from Lenalee!”
 
“YAY! YAY!” he whooped, as Komurin 3 started demolishing the town… again. “A present!”
 
The two girls nodded and jumped up.
 
“Think about what you've done!” Lenalee hissed, sending a whirlwind at her brother and his robot, sending them flying.
 
“You trashed the town, again Koumi!” Ami added, sending an icy wave of water along with Lenalee's hurricane.
 
“Komurin…” Koumi wailed as his robot was broken into pieces and fell in to the river. “My Komurin…”
 
“What are we gonna do with this mess, though?” Reever wondered.
 
“We'll have to repair it together.” Koumi replied. “I've gotta repair Komurin 3, so SEE YOU!”
 
“He chose his robot over the city…” Reever sighed as Koumi ran off. “We should put him in a wall as a human stud!”
 
“Agreed.” Everyone else chorused.
 
“What's up everyone?” Lavi asked, once he woke up. “Ah, what have you got there?”
 
He then let out an anguish cry as everyone bashed him.
 
“Overkill, Nymph?” Kanda smirked as Lavi was pounded.
 
“Nah, just needed to let off steam.” Ami snickered.
 
***************************************************************** *************************

SailorStar9: That was one hilarious chapter. Read and review.